Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Just now, kalibean said:

Oh sure - Whitney doing blackface at a Halloween party.  The pic went viral and a statement had to be put out by the DCC.  It was seemingly done more out of ignorance than malice, but still more of a PR issue and true problem than Jenna's series of poor choices.  

Ohhhh DUH!!!!! The way that was worded I though there were "multiple" instances of bad judgement.  

After the most recent videos, I'd have to say the best traingle would be Gina up front and Amber and Bridget behind her. Caroline or Hannah should complete the diamond. These are the few DCC who actually pop.

How Amy, Maddie, Lexie and Tess go those diamond spots, I have no idea. Lexie is giving us some pop but the other three are good dancers but not great in DCC style. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Jess14 said:

All jokes aside...I really want to know what Gina did. Even when Jenna screwed up, they just took point but still let her stay in the triangle. Gina must’ve really angered K&J or Charlotte to get banished to the back. 

The only thing that makes sense to me is that they were stubbornly locked on Amy and Maddie, and needed to pull in a "glamour girl" to finish things out.  I find Gina attractive, but I don't like the three of them for the triangle.

I honestly don't know who I really want, but not this.  Or that.  Or any of this.  LOL.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, DCC-UK said:

After the most recent videos, I'd have to say the best traingle would be Gina up front and Amber and Bridget behind her. Caroline or Hannah should complete the diamond. These are the few DCC who actually pop.

I agree...but I'd swap out Amber and Hannah

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DCC-UK said:

How Amy, Maddie, Lexie and Tess go those diamond spots, I have no idea. Lexie is giving us some pop but the other three are good dancers but not great in DCC style. 

Right! What dimension are we in that THIS is the triangle? 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

What year(s) seniority were these ladies when they made point?

Nicole I think 2/3/4/5 year, Crystal I believe her 3rd, Elizabeth Idk, and Kashara 3rd/4

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

From Bridget’s insta...

097CC016-09F5-4036-A808-CCA174F04838.jpeg

Looks at Maddie's stomach and looks at Gabby's stomach...neither are fat btw...just the unbalance of it all. Im going to lunch 

tenor.gif?itemid=5027096

Edited by Dal8las
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Yep.  Originally posted on the DCC IG story.

You know... I've been hard when it comes to Gina... I'm a huge Maddie fan ... but that aside, after watching these two performances... Amy and Maddie needed to stay in their positions from last year.  Would I have put Gina at point? I'm undecided on that... I sure wouldn't have buried her as far back as they did... but I sure would have put Bridget there for sure.  

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Looks at Maddie's stomach and looks at Gabby's stomach...neither are fat btw...just the unbalance of it all. Im going to lunch 

tenor.gif?itemid=5027096

Right! Praying that she retires this year. The team has so many strong AND glamorous girls that the vets can leave now haha

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Last week one of my favorite movies came on--The Devil Wears Prado.  Ya'll remember that guy that thought he was going to be promoted to the head of something to do with Runway?  He was at the banquet all ready to make his acceptance speech.  But it wasn't him.  It was someone completely unexpected.

Instead of becoming unglued, he said his chance would come in due time, when it was his time.  Hopefully Gina feels the same way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Hopefully Gina feels the same way.

Hopefully Judy has realized her royally missed opportunity.  Even better, she reconfigures it.  But I know that won't happen.

Seriously, the most unexciting triangle formation ever.  😐

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

With regard to setting the triangle:  the year Kash got point and they used that as the team reveal, did Judy set that formation or was that all Kelli or do we know?

Just now, Newmanbritt said:

Man she’s looks good up there!

If Bridget is not point this year, she will be before she retires.  I'd bet $$$$$ on it.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Newmanbritt said:

Yes, Bridget does.  Even in the way she's slaying that pose compared to the lesser, lazier approach of some others.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Newmanbritt said:

I was going to ask if the three rookie SG members are not in the hip hop number because I only count 15 people, but that's Amanda there in the front next to Bridget right?

Edited by ClosetDCCFan

Is there a place where I can find out the cheerleaders' ages? I would think they'd list them on the DCC website but to my knowledge they never have.

1 minute ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Are the three rookie SG members not in the hip hop number?

I thought the Rookie SG members were always "alternates" for performances (I could be wrong).

About the undeniable weak formation:

Now I know why Jalyn Stough did not make 'Show Group: she would have made the point girls look ridiculous. The same reason they put Gina Marie Ligi so much in the back.

Do you think that the point girls would have made the point if all the dancers of their rookie years would have stayed on: NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS, 100% NO!

And that's called mismanagement: having great dancers move on at the detriment of the squad and the organisation! 

47330891_146269553022521_3578256494275302582_n.thumb.jpg.cb9abec2555c9ab8ba42d38260f06697.jpg

• Love 20
Just now, SmpIsimon said:

I haven't watched it, but there was something in the first episode involving VK and Lily where they were talking and it was 100% scripted.  

Yep, we called that one!  When you see it, you'll see why it was so obvious

• Love 2
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Don't hate me but I've never been a fan of Tess.  Don't find her that pretty and her dancing bores me.  She's another who should retire end of this season.

But DO 150% agree about the triangle being boring AF.  I can't recall a year ever being as boring and that's going back to S1.

I Agree with you. Not a Tess fan, nor to I dislike her...she blends. 

• Love 3

This isn't the formation for Thunderstruck. It's just for this one routine. There will be different formations and different girls at point for different dances, especially with regard to SG performances.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Law Mom said:

This isn't the formation for Thunderstruck. It's just for this one routine. There will be different formations and different girls at point for different dances, especially with regard to SG performances.

But it has been shared on this board that at varying times during TS, Amy and Maddie will be point.  So this is like seeing a preview and one that does not bode well. 

22 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

631E37A1-DB56-49F9-8228-FF59D95A73CF.jpeg

THIS picture shows where Amy should be. 

Too many 2nd years better than her that deserve to be up front along with Gina.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, go4luca said:

But it has been shared on this board that at varying times during TS, Amy and Maddie will be point.  So this is like seeing a preview and one that does not bode well. 

THIS picture shows where Amy should be. 

Too many 2nd years better than her that deserve to be up front along with Gina.

1000% Agree!!

• Love 3

Bridget should be point. When I saw the first post... I thought oh God please tell me that’s a group and not THE formation, and who’s that haggard brunette to the right? then my eyes were drawn to a blonde 1-2 rows back on the left. Not sure who it was but it sounds like it could’ve been Gina or Lexie. ANYWAYS. Once I saw the the SG performance... I mean seriously THAT girl should be point. Her smile lit up the entire stadium and her energy was engaging. 

Edited by loveanddcc
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Too many blondes! I can't tell who's who in the blurry still shots! Ha

Agreed. All I see is blonde and teeth. LOL

2 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

What voodoo shit is this triangle????? Gina gurllllll they had to move you further back so you wouldn’t out-dance everybody! That’s how great you are! Most boring triangle ever. I swear. WTF. I’m mad for Gina and Heather. Heather is boring but at least she’s gorgeous and sweet. Amy and Maddie are a snooze fest. Who do they have dirt on? 

Yeah y'all all miss Kashara now don’t ya????? 😂😂😂😂😂😘😘😘😘😘

THIS!!!

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Newmanbritt said:

Yep!  I have been touting Bridget for Point since the beginning of last season.  😊

• Love 6