Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I mean the fact that they didnt give it to Gina, Lexie, Bridget, Daph, Hannah, Ashlee, Caroline etc. Just goes to show K&J need to be replaced they don't have it anymore. New vision, no more teacher's pets at point/triangle. This squad is probably the worst squad they have had in years...all of the GLs are boring af and the 3/4 of the 2 GL are boring. 

Khalyn/Yuko/Tasha why did yall have to leave  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, JerseyGirl said:

From Bridget’s insta...

097CC016-09F5-4036-A808-CCA174F04838.jpeg

I’m not going to suggest that Amy isn’t way too bland for point, but look at Gina in that top picture.  Girl is dancing by herself right there, hitting a mark no one else is hitting.  She may be the best dancer, awesome even, but this is a TEAM and her added “oomph” is distracting sometimes.  

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Some girls need more "oomph"

Exactly. I think if two girls are outdancing everyone else, maybe the other girls need to step it up. 

Edited by chrishunt
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Fan performance vid so not that clear. 

This formation doesn't get better with viewing.  I know where my eye is drawn and it definitely isn't Amy or Maddie.

Damn... there were times where even Tess was out-dancing Amy. Yikes

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

I’m not going to suggest that Amy isn’t way too bland for point, but look at Gina in that top picture.  Girl is dancing by herself right there, hitting a mark no one else is hitting.  She may be the best dancer, awesome even, but this is a TEAM and her added “oomph” is distracting sometimes.  

That's why she should be point...Nicole H used to give it all out there outdancing everyone behind her. You don't put her in the back to distract from the front..its like putting the bride in a picture off center left and having the 3rd bridesmaid that is just in the wedding, because she is related to the groom in the center. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Isolabella said:

Damn... there were times where even Tess was out-dancing Amy. Yikes

I honestly thought they would have put Tess where Nicole Bulcher was her 4th/5th year. They always had her in the center/direct middle of the pyramid if you are looking down on it. Tess has always reminded me of Nicole based off how both dance... light and nice.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

I honestly thought they would have put Tess where Nicole Bulcher was her 4th/5th year. They always had her in the center/direct middle of the pyramid if you are looking down on it. Tess has always reminded me of Nicole based off how both dance... light and nice.

But nothing spectacular. I'm sure they're lovely people but they are average to good dancers. Stick them in the middle and surround them with stronger dancers. 

Gina gives everything an extra pizzazz so everyone else should step up. She shouldn't have to dim her sparkle to let others shine!

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

Exactly. I think if two girls are outranking everyone else, maybe the other girls need to step it up. 

No doubt.  But what was the choreo here?  Because 3 girls are tilting their head, and ALL the rest of them are not.  That’s problematic IMO.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

I was going to ask if the three rookie SG members are not in the hip hop number because I only count 15 people, but that's Amanda there in the front next to Bridget right?

There are 18.  

Just now, go4luca said:

I mean it's so dang obvious there are stronger dancers out there than (especially) Amy and Maddie.

I've been watching Amber and Rachel W.  Amber was always a strong dancer, but Rachel has improved a lot.

I keep thinking that the game will be the first time to see TS for this year, but I forgot about Friends and Family night.  Hopefully, there will be a lot of video and IG stories.

• Love 8

Can we at least get an all star to rotate point?   I love Maddie, but her and Amy as point seems so meh. In all the videos I had to force myself to watch them-Bridget, Gina and Hannah were stronger performers. For a year with stronger competition and less spots to fill, it seems like a very blah squad. 

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

I’m so confused?? The triangle I saw online is Amber and then Maddie and Gina behind her?

I thought it was Amber too but everyone else is saying Bridget. Whoever it is, that girl should be point 

• Love 4

Just watched the vids.. fuck a duck! 

Please please please retire next year Maddie, Amy. You just made me cry of boredom watching you both dance.

It was so nice to see Amber and Bridget upfront where they rightfully belong in the "hip hop" piece. 

Daphne also got demoted this year but meh about her. 

#ginawasrobbed 🤯

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I mean it's so dang obvious there are stronger dancers out there than (especially) Amy and Maddie.

Woo, Amber looks great here! She didn’t catch my attention much last year, but I’m impressed with her here. ETA: Meant to quote the video with Amber at point. Whoops!

Does Bridget’s hair look lighter to anyone else? I wonder if they lightened it since people seem to confuse her with Amber. 

Edited by ExtremeFajitas
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

I’ve seen a couple clips of this where Gina is so far off her line it’s surprising and confusing. 

6 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

I’ve seen a couple clips of this where Gina is so far off her line it’s surprising and confusing. 

Gina looks fine to me.  

I hope Judy sees that Amy and Maddie up front are being out danced.  It's blatantly obvious.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Amber is in that pic yes. But they rotate point in this dance and Bridget also dances at point 

I know, but I was responding to the quote above about people thinking Amber was Bridget:)

• Useful 1

I’ll apologize in advance as I’m catching up on the forum and haven’t seen this information. Did Dayton try out this year? (Her mom is the DCC Asst. Choreographer and she didn’t make it last year). I swear I saw her face in the semi finals episode.  

4 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

I can’t keep up 😂 Maddie is point, then Amy is point, then Bridget is point, then Amber is point!😅😅🤣🤣 

Honestly I would love if they kept this up and kept rotating with great dancers....but Gina and Heather would need a turn too...

• Love 14
29 minutes ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Does Bridget’s hair look lighter to anyone else? I wonder if they lightened it since people seem to confuse her with Amber. 

It's funny you say that - a couple of weeks ago, they had an IG story with Amber and I posted I thought her hair looked darker:)  So, maybe they are trying to make the girls look a little different from each other??

12 minutes ago, CougGal said:

I’ll apologize in advance as I’m catching up on the forum and haven’t seen this information. Did Dayton try out this year? (Her mom is the DCC Asst. Choreographer and she didn’t make it last year). I swear I saw her face in the semi finals episode.  

Dayton got a job dancing on a cruise ship last summer, and she got back into town as auditions were starting or had already started.  But she did say she would never try out as long as there was a show:/

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

Honestly I would love if they kept this up and kept rotating with great dancers....but Gina and Heather would need a turn too...

GINA AND HEATHER (and I cannot stress this enough) FOR POINT

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

I can’t keep up 😂 Maddie is point, then Amy is point, then Bridget is point, then Amber is point!😅😅🤣🤣 

If you follow the forum, it has been shared by insiders that for Thunder, they will alternate point this year.  Amy for part of the dance, Maddie the rest.  Today's show group performance featured more than one dance so yes, varying girls up front during different dances.

What many here are noting, is how both Amy and Maddie look lackluster when up front.  So many here are disappointed we have an entire season of watching them lead point during Thunderstruck.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

I don’t think any other girl has even been demoted like Gina or kept her spot like Heather. As in, the girls who make the front usually move up but she stayed in the same place. So can k&j please explain why they were fine with removing Gina from her spot and ignoring Heather, but had to give point based on seniority? If they were able to move further back one of their most powerful dancers who also happens to be SG and 2GL to place up front 2nd years, they could have placed said 2nd years in the triangle. Even Lexie is outdancing the two points and Maddie’s hair looks awful again. Don’t tell me Heather wouldn’t have been far better up there.

Also, I think it’s hilarious that Amber and Bridget got the best spots in the hip hop routine instead of resident hip hopper and point girl Maddie. 

They do change up the formations for SG, but the triangle is always the same and I think the rest of the diamond remains the same as well. Not sure about the rest.

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, go4luca said:

If you follow the forum, it has been shared by insiders that for Thunder, they will alternate point this year.  Amy for part of the dance, Maddie the rest.  Today's show group performance featured more than one dance so yes, varying girls up front during different dances.

What many here are noting, is how both Amy and Maddie look lackluster when up front.  So many here are disappointed we have an entire season of watching them lead point during Thunderstruck.

I know I am guilty of saying #teamamy in the past for point.  I meant #teamamber😀

3 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Also, I think it’s hilarious that Amber and Bridget got the best spots in the hip hop routine instead of resident hip hopper and point girl Maddie. 

THIS!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, JerseyGirl said:

From Bridget’s insta...

097CC016-09F5-4036-A808-CCA174F04838.jpeg

I think these pics look pretty bad.  That top picture shows the extremes of how each finishes her moves so they look really out of sync.   

And I personally like her, but in the bottom picture Maddie looks like my niece when she puffs out her stomach to show how full she is. (Please don’t hate me!)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Okay ladies, I'm coming out of lurkdom with my tinfoil hat firmly in place.

It's been suggested that part of the reason for this year's weak rookie class is to ensure Icky Vicky looks good by comparison, right?

So, WHAT IF...Maddie and Amy are sharing point so that, when Veruka is named point NEXT year, we won't all collectively riot?

Talk amongst yourselves...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

LMAO, EXACTLY! That is why I said he is ALWAYS happy, good for him. If I had his money I would smile all the time too. The fact that he hangs out with minors has always been creepy, lets just hope that the person taking all of these pics of him is Emma and he is not alone with them...ever.  I also know that he is an alumni for Samantha's school. I think I saw a post on her page a few months back and she was getting a college ring of some sort and he presented it to her. 

I know that he is a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan, maybe he met Emma in that circle. 

The date is August 6th and he mentions that they get together every year for dessert. 

Yes, I know. I apologized for my error a few pages back. They posted a similar photo last year, my bad. 

Edited by ATLGirl

I’m sure VK will end up in the triangle if not at point, but I don’t think k&j have lost it completely yet. Dear Charlotte, please make sure to check them into a nice facility if they choose VK for the triangle over Rachel, Bridget, Caroline, Ashlee, Hannah or Amber next year. We will all pitch in if needed.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Dal8las said:

That's why she should be point...Nicole H used to give it all out there outdancing everyone behind her. You don't put her in the back to distract from the front..its like putting the bride in a picture off center left and having the 3rd bridesmaid that is just in the wedding, because she is related to the groom in the center. 

Exactly. 

• Love 2

LOL. Was wondering what was so important that the forum grew to about five pages and then I saw the performance. Um... wow. Maybe #GinaGate really was her just threatening to quit rather than doing so. Because yeah, why is she SO FAR BACK lol.

2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I haven't watched it, but there was something in the first episode involving VK and Lily where they were talking and it was 100% scripted.  

"VictoriA, COme JoIn THE ParTY ..." 😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lona said:

VictoriA, COme JoIn THE ParTY ..." 😂

High five!!  I mean, last year VK ignored her fellow rookie TCC's, but now she's all buddy buddy with them sharing water in every single episode we've seen so far.  If she goes for a high five during the etiquette luncheon, Miss Colleen is going to be shoving her whistle down her throat😂.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

Is Amber on the wrong leg? Everyone else has their left bent but she has her right?

Sure looks that way

23 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

From Bridget’s insta...

C8864655-9FD5-4181-80F0-1D8332336838.jpeg

Hip Hop and Queen, I don’t think so

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Kimrs said:

I think these pics look pretty bad.  That top picture shows the extremes of how each finishes her moves so they look really out of sync.   

And I personally like her, but in the bottom picture Maddie looks like my niece when she puffs out her stomach to show how full she is. (Please don’t hate me!)

I’m a big Maddie fan but her belly is not much smaller than Gabby’s. If they cut Gabby then Maddie should have gone also IMO

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, Kimrs said:

Who is the blonde in the back who has her arm across her face? Yikes!

6 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Amy

Lexie Maddie

Bridget Tess Caroline

Amber Gina Rachel W Heather

Rachel A Hannah Daphne Ashlee

Cianna Victoria Kelcey Amanda

Something along those lines! I can't make the text central for some reason. The last two lines are confusing though.

Heather is a way better dancer then Tess.  Better dancer than Lexie too...WTF!

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

I’m a big Maddie fan but her belly is not much smaller than Gabby’s. If they cut Gabby then Maddie should have gone also IMO

Even VK has a better stomach this year then Maddie 

giphy.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, JerseyGirl said:

Amy and Maddie are not "fun to watch".  My eyes are still drawn to the third row and Gina.

TPTB need to revisit the idea that triangle means seniority versus power because that is one lackluster performance.

That was underwhelming.  I was kind of wait and see with the split point but wow. Both Maddie and Amy are being outdanced by several rows.  I just don't understand what TPTB are thinking.

• Love 5