Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

35 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Injured and sidelined from practice for long enough they had to set the triangle?

Just *might* have broken a rule (I have no "inside" info)?

Seniority?

All just guesses.....

When is Squad Photo?

Is that rookie Amanda behind Bridget?

Yes

• Useful 1
9 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

What about the one we can't see her face? Any idea who it might be?

With the dark hair? I think that’s Rachel A. 

So Amber, Rachel W, Heather O, someone else that I can’t tell, Rachel A and Hannah 

3 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

With the dark hair? I think that’s Rachel A. 

So Amber, Rachel W, Heather O, someone else that I can’t tell, Rachel A and Hannah 

The one I can't tell is behind Heather and in front of  Hannah (2nd from back) and I don't see Rachael A

Edited by DCCFanInKy
clarity
Just now, DCCFanInKy said:

The one I can't tell is btwn Heather and Hannah (2nd from back) and I don't see Rachael A

Yeah, I think that one (second from the back is Rachel A) because she has short, cropped dark hair. There’s another girl in between Heather O and who I think might be Rachel A that we can’t really tell because I can’t see any hair color to eliminate from. Lol

3 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Yeah, I think that one (second from the back is Rachel A) because she has short, cropped dark hair. There’s another girl in between Heather O and who I think might be Rachel A that we can’t really tell because I can’t see any hair color to eliminate from. Lol

So front to back:   Amber, Rachel W, Heather O, Rachel A then Hannah A?

2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

So front to back:   Amber, Rachel W, Heather O, Rachel A then Hannah A?

Omg I think I’m wrong. The short dark hair (in front of Hannah) looks like Rookie Kelcey. So sorry 😂 I watched the video and have come to the conclusion that I think it’s her. And the one we can’t say MAY be Tess but don’t quote me because it’s late hah. Sorry for the confusion 😂

I’ve watched the video a million times. It really looks like Kelcey. Is Rachel A even on show group? Now that I think about it, I don’t think she is. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Omg I think I’m wrong. The short dark hair (in front of Hannah) looks like Rookie Kelcey. So sorry 😂 I watched the video and have come to the conclusion that I think it’s her. And the one we can’t say MAY be Tess but don’t quote me because it’s late hah. Sorry for the confusion 😂

I’ve watched the video a million times. It really looks like Kelcey. Is Rachel A even on show group? Now that I think about it, I don’t think she is. 

WOW I like this! Is there a video of the full performance somewhere?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, heckkitty said:

Amber, Rachel W, Heather, someone we can’t really see, then Rachel A, then Hannah. 

Amber, Rachel W. Heather, Kelcey, Tess, then Hannah.  

Rachel A. is in the picture, but I believe she is is in the back of the picture, in front on the white flag.

Edited by whosadcc
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Spooky said:

I asked the same thing a few pages back. Not injured enough to where she couldn't dance, but just unable to do any "tricks".  I really feel for her; as a second leader she probably thought she'd move up a lot too. Fingers crossed it was just for that performance and she'll show up closer to where she can shine. 

It makes me wonder if Gina and Lexie switched position's.  Maybe Gina should be in the triangle, but with Gina's injury they put her farther back... Just a thought!

• Useful 1

This is the best I’ve seen Miranda look. I’m glad they took out those blonde highlights In her hair. Her hair looks great in this picture. 

I’m sorry, but Daphne just looks 40ish to me 😬

3C5200A4-96F3-41A6-A2D8-E763D6B31BC0.jpeg

EDB2C7A8-D14F-4FF8-8672-52D0D3B9CD41.jpeg

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

This is the best I’ve seen Miranda look. I’m glad they took out those blonde highlights In her hair. Her hair looks great in this picture. 

I’m sorry, but Daphne just looks 40ish to me 😬

3C5200A4-96F3-41A6-A2D8-E763D6B31BC0.jpeg

EDB2C7A8-D14F-4FF8-8672-52D0D3B9CD41.jpeg

I agree that Miranda's hair looks better in this photo. 

I thought the girl's were suppose to try and change up their look every season, even if it's not completely different.  Daphne just doesn't look any different, just older.  I don't know if it's her hair or her makeup, but it just doesn't look good at all.

• Love 4

I've seen Gina at FortWorth bars having a little bit of too much "fun" with her bf.

I think maybe that could be a reason for her position change in the formation? 

Not being a role model, going out like Holly P. did in her last season before the incident. Could be a possibility!

• Useful 3
On 8/19/2019 at 9:59 AM, PrincessLeia said:

Regarding Hannah! Omg! I loved her solo on the show but then saw the long clip someone posted and was like “holy stripperville!” That song..... pour some sugar on me indeed! 😂😂😂😂

Sorry, I'm just catching up now but do you know where this long clip is?

13 minutes ago, INKWTWH said:

Sorry, I'm just catching up now but do you know where this long clip is?

I posted one on page 4 of the It’s Going Down episode thread.  It’s from Kristi Scales Twitter.  Then there is this one:

• Love 3
On 8/20/2019 at 3:28 AM, Dal8las said:

I'm just waiting for this forum to blow up after seeing why Jayln doesn't make SG.  I mean will it make us come for K&J's thrones finally? Will the show lose viewers? Will the DCC finally be forced to reflect on their unbalanced ways?

Tune in every friday @ 9/8c to find out 

tumblr_m8f2akarhw1rw5yn2o1_500.gif

Also, this gif one doing the least and the other doing the most hahaha

giphy.gif

Erghh I hate this move, it looks good on no one. There's another one they do that I think looks awful on everyone but it is slipping my mind at the moment. 

Edit: I remembered! It's when they hold their hand to collar bone with the elbow pointed outwards and push the pom down to their pelvis. You're all welcome for my super technical dance terminology. #jamiewhatisachaine

Edited by INKWTWH
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, ShellyB said:

They are all in there 20’s to 30 except Victoria, who is 19. 

Brennan and Christina aren't 30 yet?

11 hours ago, Deweymom said:

Is it wrong that I want to see the old timey pom poms?  Maybe with an old song for a half time?  I think it would be fun and a nice nod to their past.  And mix it up a bit and make the choreo different.

LOL! I remember as a kid watching games with the cheerleaders dancing to elevator versions of disco songs.  I miss that!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

WOW I like this! Is there a video of the full performance somewhere?

Maybe a search on Google or YouTube could come up with something.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Brennan and Christina aren't 30 yet?

LOL! I remember as a kid watching games with the cheerleaders dancing to elevator versions of disco songs.  I miss that!

Pretty sure they are. Brennan turned 30 in May (according to Instagram) and I think Christina and Briana are 30+

• Love 1
On 8/20/2019 at 11:02 PM, Dal8las said:

The Pro Bowl Choice, Vet Choice, and Rookie Choice is def going to get this group fired up af...we havent even started season and we are already pissed hahaha.

What they will choose

Pro Bowl: Amy 

Vet: Tess

Rookie: Tina Kalina

My thoughts

Pro Bowl: Heather

Vet: Maddie

Rookie: Kelcey

People, the reason the discussion of the hand gesture is off topic is because it's getting way too far into the weeds. If you want to further discuss this, there's a Race & Ethnicity discussion topic in the Everything Else TV section of this forum. There is to be no more discussion of this topic in here. This thread is for spoilers.

Do not ignore this gold mod note again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, go4luca said:

Could not possibly agree more.

Here's your point girl.

I'm right there with you....and I was a hard core "Maddie for point" person...until I actually saw her and Amy splitting it...I've never seen the triangle look so lackluster 😞 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

I say Nicole Hamilton, but Kashara is up there.

Everyone knows I love KaShara...she is my fave DCC period...BUT that aside,  Nicole Hamilton will always be my ultimate IT girl for point.  She was a total package 🙂 

• Love 15
4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I posted one on page 4 of the It’s Going Down episode thread.  It’s from Kristi Scales Twitter.  Then there is this one:

I see Kat watching her in the background.  I would feel scared to death knowing that was one of the solo's I was following!!! Especially as horrible as hers was. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Injured and sidelined from practice for long enough they had to set the triangle?

Just *might* have broken a rule (I have no "inside" info)?

Seniority?

All just guesses.....

When is Squad Photo?

Is that rookie Amanda behind Bridget?

It is Amanda, she's not my fave and this is not a great pic of her imo...

• Love 2

So, I was looking up what day is the worst day for television as in when a show moves to a different day. CMT obvs is killing this show soon. Friday is the worst day according to reports to have your show on. Which makes sense, unless MTT can upgrade their style/ways this show is about to RIP. Sad

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, INKWTWH said:

Erghh I hate this move, it looks good on no one. There's another one they do that I think looks awful on everyone but it is slipping my mind at the moment. 

Edit: I remembered! It's when they hold their hand to collar bone with the elbow pointed outwards and push the pom down to their pelvis. You're all welcome for my super technical dance terminology. #jamiewhatisachaine

I totally agree ... hate this move and it looks worse if you are big busted ... looks like those things are about to smack her in the head LOL!!!

• LOL 2
24 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

So, I was looking up what day is the worst day for television as in when a show moves to a different day. CMT obvs is killing this show soon. Friday is the worst day according to reports to have your show on. Which makes sense, unless MTT can upgrade their style/ways this show is about to RIP. Sad

Hasn't it always been on Fridays? I seem to remember it was shown later, too, in past years which makes me think they're putting it more in primetime now.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Fansince1 said:

Hasn't it always been on Fridays? I seem to remember it was shown later, too, in past years which makes me think they're putting it more in primetime now.

Not use to be Thursday nights 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Fansince1 said:

I actually like it on Friday night .....my work week is so full by the time I hit Friday night I am ready to settle in and watch 🙂

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, Fansince1 said:

Actually haha, ive been looking at the other seasons...the show has moved around to many different days of the week. Tues, Wed, Thur, Friday the ups and downs of ratings I guess of the series. 

9 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

There’s a difference between having fun with your bf and having fun with a player on the team you cheer for.

And also being out at a bar when you are not 21.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

First, I love Little Mix and no matter how many times they play that song I will love it forever hahah.

1st Group:

Shania: memory issues it seems as well as no punch.

Taylor P: Loved watching her

VK: She is fun to watch. Edited now that I watch again she is killing it! I am so happy. Showing all the haters up yes Teeth YES!!! 

2nd Group:

Lisa: right now MVP in my eyes she is slaying all day

Lauren: How did she make it in....like 

Kristin: Bright and getting it

Kelcey: Hits everything! She is probably the best all around in terms of look, dance, etc.

3rd Group:

Lily: Bye I dont know why they brought her back, she bores me to tears.

Madeline: Sad, one of the weakest legacies as of right now to ever be in the show..not including no lips

Meredith: yikes, but Im rooting for her.

At the end of the day I would much rather have Gabby with her wiggle there over the majority of these rookies...

I wonder why we didnt get to see the other rookies.

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Pretty sure they are. Brennan turned 30 in May (according to Instagram) and I think Christina and Briana are 30+

Brennan and Christina are 30 and 31. Briana is late 20’s.

• Useful 1
15 minutes ago, dccfan321 said:

6 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Anybody know who the oldest ever cheerleader to actually make the team was? @ShellyB?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
board being wonky
5 minutes ago, dccfan321 said:

I could’ve sworn when Brennan turned 30, Briana did a story saying “Welcome to the 30s club”. Maybe I was seeing things 🙈

38 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I could’ve sworn when Brennan turned 30, Briana did a story saying “Welcome to the 30s club”. Maybe I was seeing things 🙈

Are we talking about the prior TN-Titan Briana who was a rookie last year? She played peek-a-boo doing most of the episodes last year. I don't think Kelli or Judy said much to/about her in training camp. I like her (well anyone) who gets cut (I think she was cut at finals) one year and comes back stronger the next. If so, she is knocking or at on the door of 30. I found her profile in LinkedIn. (link )

She danced and graduated from Univ of AL 2007-2011. So adding 8 yrs to that, with a guess she went to 'Bama right after high school, would make her appx 29/30.  Kinda impressive resume. 

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3