Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, INKWTWH said:

Kristin Hager was cut her second year at tryouts for weight gain but re-auditioned in Season 3 and made the team again. Not sure what happened after that.

Jenna Brooks was also cut her second year at tryouts for weight gain. She re-auditioned pretty recently but didn't make training camp. Your stats for Kamillah and Morgan are correct.

Kristin Hager did not make it back in Season 3. She and another former DCC tried out and did not make it back. 

2 hours ago, KarenLuvy said:

I found this video online. Jenna and Lacey were such rock stars

In an earlier post I asked what does Judy do?  They have so many guest choreographers.  But I have to admit that she directs one heck of a halftime show.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, AAT said:

I don't think Kat has a sense of humor, I think she is arrogant and completely full of herself. She acts like she is just going to get by with her looks, and doesn't seem to take it seriously. There are a few women of color I would have picked over her. She is not humble one bit. 

This times a million! 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

Natalie Woods Stayner only stayed for one season. Didn't see her on the list.

Natalie quit after one season. She wasn’t cut that’s why she is not listed. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, INKWTWH said:

Kristin Hager was cut her second year at tryouts for weight gain but re-auditioned in Season 3 and made the team again. Not sure what happened after that.

Jenna Brooks was also cut her second year at tryouts for weight gain. She re-auditioned pretty recently but didn't make training camp. Your stats for Kamillah and Morgan are correct.

Kristin Hager was cut in 2007. Carrie Stilwell did not reaudition in 2007 because she got married. Both ladies reauditioned in 2008 but neither made it into training camp. 

Edited by Pksbena1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, KarenLuvy said:

I found this video online. Jenna and Lacey were such rock stars

Thanks for posting this! A few observations, bless her heart Gina does not have the HD look needed to be the point maybe less lipstick? Also, who is the girl with the long dark hair toward the right in the back when the angle goes behind? Kelli really doesn't exaggerate that the HD screen adds poundage, wow she looks pretty big. And pretty big by DCC standards bc in real life she's probably tiny. I was really surprised like, who is the big girl? 

24 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Thanks for posting this! A few observations, bless her heart Gina does not have the HD look needed to be the point maybe less lipstick? Also, who is the girl with the long dark hair toward the right in the back when the angle goes behind? Kelli really doesn't exaggerate that the HD screen adds poundage, wow she looks pretty big. And pretty big by DCC standards bc in real life she's probably tiny. I was really surprised like, who is the big girl? 

I assume it's Selina who looks big.

They do make me laugh when they say they learn 50 dances before the start of the season. This was just TS and a couple of other dances set to Christmas music, yawn! 

5 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

I tried to grab a screenshot:

5BE074E9-39BB-42B5-B65F-0FAC482989B3.jpeg

Looks like short, dark hair at the back. Maybe Rachel A is injured? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

Sadly, to me, it looks like Jalyn?

8260D611-AE12-4142-8623-98EAA4D89893.jpeg

Is Jalyns hair more brown then red now? Also the blond next to Lexie looks like she has long hair, so that can’t be Gina, could that be VK? 🙈

1 minute ago, Monique said:

Is Jalyns hair more brown then red now? Also the blond next to Lexie looks like she has long hair, so that can’t be Gina, could that be VK? 🙈

I think you're right about VK.  I was trying to convince myself that was Rachel W based on the first screenshot, but the 2nd one clearly shows a blond with long hair....

1 minute ago, rungirl46 said:

I think you're right about VK.  I was trying to convince myself that was Rachel W based on the first screenshot, but the 2nd one clearly shows a blond with long hair....

In the live story, it looks like Gina, she's very light on her feet. Still looks like Rachel A at the back. I may be slightly blind though!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, CD123 said:

Kelly Jo was cut at finals. Leah Mullinax should be a finals cut too from the same year. That was a 5 vet blood bath with Michelle Mozek, Carmen Butler and Andrea Rogers too.

Of all the ones ever cut, Leah Mullinax was the most professional about the cut telling the rest of the girls she would still be with them cheering from the sidelines.  I think Andrea was a multi year vet who even had a fat head seen in Valley Ranch studio but she was cut.  I think with the very early girls we had less info to figure out why they were cut.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

can someone try to list out each row for those of us who aren't as skilled at identifying?! 

we can all contribute!

1 hour ago, TB12 said:

Selina probs

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

Of all the ones ever cut, Leah Mullinax was the most professional about the cut telling the rest of the girls she would still be with them cheering from the sidelines.  I think Andrea was a multi year vet who even had a fat head seen in Valley Ranch studio but she was cut.  I think with the very early girls we had less info to figure out why they were cut.

I agree. Leah seemed like a class act! So did Natalie Woods. 

• Love 1

So Tess is off to the side in the triangle? Huh? I’ve made my feelings about Amy/Maddie at point known before, but with Tess up there too (not just behind the point where she’s kind of hidden, but to the side), it’s like they tried to find the most boring triangle possible.

I came across this vid last night. If someone told you that 3 girls from this video will be in the main triangle formation, including point, in two years, would anyone think that Maddie, Amy, and Lexie were the 3? Anyone? 

Anyway, I’ll move on now. It’s not Amy, Maddie, or Lexie’s fault. They’re just dancing where they’re placed in the formation, but still! I think all 3 are good dancers. They’re just not eye catching.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

IMO, Gina isn't less HD friendly than Maddie or Amy and outdances them both.  All three are certainly attractive in their own ways, Gina more sultry and Amy/Maddie definitely "cute."  I get why Lexie's glamour look is in the triangle to balance things out, but Gina's demotion is next level bananas.  Seems like a mix of Bridget, Gina, Maddie and Lexie would make more sense, since I can see not demoting Maddie out of the triangle she really shouldn't have been in  (here I would sub in Caroline, probably.)  Otherwise I strongly feel like Amy and Maddie both should be on the sides like Jinelle was. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, MSgal said:

can someone try to list out each row for those of us who aren't as skilled at identifying?! 

we can all contribute!

1 hour ago, JerseyGirl said:

Maddie - Point 

Lexie/Tess - Triangle

Gina/Amy/Heather? -Third Line

Bridget/Amber?/Ashlee/RachelW? - Fourth Line

?/Alexis?/Hannah/Caroline?/Daphane? - Fifth Line

VK?/Miranda?/Molly?/Cianna?/Erin?/Jayln? - Sixth Line

Briana/Christina?/Madeline?/Taylor?/Erin?Brennan?/RachelA? - Seventh Line

Lisa?/Chandi/TaylorP?/Amanda?/Kelcey?/Kat?/Meredith?/Lily - Eighth Line

Kristin? - Ninth Line

@ShellyB Grade me Sis Period bahaha. Help us??

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, kalibean said:

IMO, Gina isn't less HD friendly than Maddie or Amy and outdances them both.  All three are certainly attractive in their own ways, Gina more sultry and Amy/Maddie definitely "cute."  I get why Lexie's glamour look is in the triangle to balance things out, but Gina's demotion is next level bananas.  Seems like a mix of Bridget, Gina, Maddie and Lexie would make more sense, since I can see not demoting Maddie out of the triangle she really shouldn't have been in  (here I would sub in Caroline, probably.)  Otherwise I strongly feel like Amy and Maddie both should be on the sides like Jinelle was. 

Now that you say that I agree with you about Amy and Maddie, Amy bc she's the epitome of pastel and Maddie bc she just doesn't necessarily have the DCC look and sometimes seems chubby and we all know Gabby was let go for less. And yes, Gina 1000% dances circles around them so why not put her up front if they can be. I've never been a Gina fan but i'm starting to see the light, wow, did I just write that... can't say my feelings on Veruca will ever change though...

• Love 8
15 hours ago, AAT said:

I don't think Kat has a sense of humor, I think she is arrogant and completely full of herself. She acts like she is just going to get by with her looks, and doesn't seem to take it seriously. There are a few women of color I would have picked over her. She is not humble one bit. 

You've met her?

1 hour ago, JerseyGirl said:

That oddly placed girl in the 47 yard line is an eyesore. Why not just place her on the 50 or change the formation to a split point so that it looks better?

• Love 13
1 minute ago, LadyMsJay said:

You've met her?

That oddly placed girl in the 47 yard line is an eyesore. Why not just place her on the 50 or change the formation to a split point so that it looks better?

They have done that before, Judi and her OCD triggering

29 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Maddie - Point 

Lexie/Tess - Triangle

Gina/Amy/Heather? -Third Line

Bridget/Amber?/Ashlee/RachelW? - Fourth Line

?/Alexis?/Hannah/Miranda?/Daphane? - Fifth Line

?/Alanna?/Molly?/Cianna?/Erin?/Jayln? - Sixth Line

Briana/Christina?/Madeline?/Taylor?/Erin?Brenna?/RachelA? - Seventh Line

Lisa?/Chandi/VK?/TaylorP?/Meredith?/Kat?/Kelcey?/Lily - Eighth Line

Kristin? - Ninth Line

Wow if this is correct jayln got snubbed and Rachel a 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Wait... Maddie and Amy aren’t sharing point anymore??

They switch off.  Neither is point for the entirety of TS.  It's beyond stupid.  Aside from Gina, no strong enough upper vet heir apparent for point.

Edited by go4luca
clarity
  • Love 6

Sometimes, the grown up thing to do is to admit your mistake and fix it.  KELLI!!!!!!!  JUDY!!!!!!!  I am looking at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just admit it, this isn't working.  Take your new rules (seniority over ability) and throw them out!  There's no crying in baseball and there are no participation trophies at the professional level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start the formation over.  We will forgive you.  You will delight us.  We all know Bridget should be point.  Fill out the triangle with other awesome dancers and move on.  No one but us will know what a fiasco you were going to go with.  I promise, we won't tell! 

image.png.b3993ed6101b6620216643cbacb18778.png

• LOL 8
  • Love 16
18 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I wouldn’t have cut a rookie from last years squad. I would have cut a vet. Christina!! 

When I saw that video of them practicing for the Queen concert in the locker room, she was the only one that wasn’t fully hitting the choreography.  She looked like she just didn’t give a shit. It was time for her to go at this years auditions, and it was still training camp when the concert was going on. They could of had a squad of 36 if they would of just cut her. I hope she retires this year, and I totally was in her corner until I saw that video and from what I’ve seen of her at this years auditions. If I were her, I would retire after this season. 

In the MTT clip I saw, when they were about to be invited into TC, she was being interviewed & I got the impression that she was expecting to be cut 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Maybe she was reeling from her ‘lackluster’ panel interview & felt defeated...hopefully she turns around & becomes the Christina were all rooting for before...

HEAR THAT CHRISTINA?!?! 🗣

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

I thought Amber made a great point during the show group routine! I wouldn’t mind seeing her up there for Thunder 👏🏼

I love Amber! My dream triangle would be Gina, Amber, and Ashlee with Hannah directly behind point. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Me @ everyone sad over the point

I had to deal with Kashara's winks for two years I think y'all can deal with Amy stiffness and Little Debbie Maddie for 1.

tumblr_ngjkh2Yj1Q1t17ssjo1_500.gif

OMG, you don't even know how that freaked me out!!!!  That name is alarmingly close to my actual name!!!  I was like how does she know me?????  Then, well, I see what you did there.  TBS, Kashara rocked!  KASHARA COME BACKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Juliejj1976 said:

Since the first game is tomorrow in Dallas, any spoilers yet on who made 2019 squad?

Yes there is 37 members this year 27 vets 10 rookies 

Edited by Holly85

I feel like K&J made this a disaster year on purpose to distract us from hurricane VK and it’s working. So just knowing this year is already shot I’m focusing on next year. 

In my dreams I know but the current DCC that I hope retire after this season:

Victoria, Amanda, Lisa, Taylor P, Taylor J, Madeline, Daphne, Miranda, Savannah, Christina, Molly, Gina, Tess, Maddie, Amy

Hopeful formation for next year with ladies that were cut that I hope make it back!

Point - Bridget!!!

Triangle - Hannah, Jalyn

3rd row - Ashlee, Heather, Caroline

4th row - Amber, Cianna, Kelcey, Lexie 

5th row - Rachel A, Alanna, Erin, Kristin, Chandi

6th row - Rachel W, Briana, Alexis, Lily, Kat, Brennan

7th row - Bret, Julia, Madeline S, Meredith, Katy, Jemilla, Geena

8th row - Dayton ♥️, Shaina, Hannah S, Raven, Lacey, TBD

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, klopie said:

I feel like K&J made this a disaster year on purpose to distract us from hurricane VK and it’s working. So just knowing this year is already shot I’m focusing on next year. 

In my dreams I know but the current DCC that I hope retire after this season:

Victoria, Amanda, Lisa, Taylor P, Taylor J, Madeline, Daphne, Miranda, Savannah, Christina, Molly, Gina, Tess, Maddie, Amy

Hopeful formation for next year with ladies that were cut that I hope make it back!

Point - Bridget!!!

Triangle - Hannah, Jalyn

3rd row - Ashlee, Heather, Caroline

4th row - Amber, Cianna, Kelcey, Lexie 

5th row - Rachel A, Alanna, Erin, Kristin, Chandi

6th row - Rachel W, Briana, Alexis, Lily, Kat, Brennan

7th row - Bret, Julia, Madeline S, Meredith, Katy, Jemilla, Geena

8th row - Dayton ♥️, Shaina, Hannah S, Raven, Lacey, TBD

VK is going to be the first ever DCC to come out on a cane!!!  She isn't leaving until they throw her out.  And, that ain't happening.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Me @ everyone sad over the point

I had to deal with Kashara's winks for two years I think y'all can deal with Amy stiffness and Little Debbie Maddie for 1.

tumblr_ngjkh2Yj1Q1t17ssjo1_500.gif

Yeah sure, you think Maddie is going to retire now that she got point? We’re stuck with this triangle for another year unless they see the light and uhm encourage her to move on.

4 minutes ago, NMDD43 said:

My OCD cannot stand one girl alone in the back. She looks so out of place. 

I don’t think this is the formation? i assume this means that one person will be out every game, unless this is just someone who is out on an injury and can’t do the kickline?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, dreamcatcher said:

I don’t think this is the formation? i assume this means that one person will be out every game, unless this is just someone who is out on an injury and can’t do the kickline?

God I hope so. It looks so bad. And probably feels shitty being the lone dancer in the back for whoever gets stuck there.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, NMDD43 said:

God I hope so. It looks so bad. And probably feels shitty being the lone dancer in the back for whoever gets stuck there.

I mean I don’t know why they thought placing Tess Maddie and Amy in the triangle was a good idea so i’m generally questioning their judgement. But if they’ve see this mess and decided that it looks good, tonight should be their last night indeed. 

I’m again mad though. They went by seniority and placed even Tess in the triangle over Heather? Tess? Over Heather? At least I gotta give it to her, she stuck around enough to see the powerhouses of her rookie class out and got a premium spot. In other seasons she would have been hidden further back than Jinelle ever was. #jinellewasrobbed

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Yeah sure, you think Maddie is going to retire now that she got point? We’re stuck with this triangle for another year unless they see the light and uhm encourage her to move on.

Oh I know Maddie is staying for a 5th year which I will honestly be sad too haha.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, NMDD43 said:

My OCD cannot stand one girl alone in the back. She looks so out of place. 

That doesn't look like it was done on purpose but I could be wrong.  That looks more like a major mistake.

Edited by DCCFanInKy
punctuation and horrible spelling
  • Love 1

Y'all, what a delightful little gift we just got on CMT's Making the Team page!  I couldn't figure out a direct link and it's not on their instagram yet, booo.

They showed how every single TCC ranked.  17 perfect scores, including one rookie (Victoria.)  Next up Ashley, so I'm bewildered by her early cut.  Next highest rookies are Shaina and Julia, also cut.  Then Kristen and Chandi, followed by Amanda.  Lisa was below that (alongside Miranda and Alexis), Alexandra, Bret and Kelcey came next, and it was noted that Kelcey is a makeover candidate.  

The lowest ranking vet was below them, and it looked like a short haired blonde so I'm assuming that's Christina.  She wasn't top 36 but still made the top 45.  

CRAZY how things shook out in camp this year, with Christina obviously finding redemption and such high scoring rookies ultimately getting cut.  Lots of locker room issues, I'll assume, but maybe some injuries?

• Useful 8
  • Love 8

How I think this squad will retire, making this list cause we are ready for a new formations.

Alanna Tarango - She reminds me of Jessika/Bess. Better dancer though. Forgot she was on the squad. She either leaves this year or stays for a third then leaves.

Alexis Peterson - I think she might leave after this year.

Amber McMillen - I think she will be a 4 year girl.

Amy Leonall - Good and Bye, I don't think she will stay for a 6th will she?? Anyone that has any relation to Sara Gourley gives me hives.

Ashlee Ford - I think she will stay for a 3rd/4th year maybe even a 5th depends on life.

Brennan Cook - I have a feeling will want to be a 3rd year vet then leave.

Briana Baisden - I wonder if she will stay after this year. I would love if she becomes a 4th year/pro bowler.

Bridget Jacob - She has the making for a 4th/5th year, but also she could leave after this year like stars in the making seem to do lately on this squad. i.e. Maggie, Mandy, Khalyn.

Caroline Sundvold - I think she will either leave after her 3rd year or go on to a 5th year. 

Christina Riccelli - I think she will leave after this year..she is still in the far back of the pyramid and she is the example of having blonde girls just to fill a spot. I don't dislike her, but there are other talents out there that could have her spot. 

Cianna Levi - I have a feeling she will do a third year be a GL2 then leave.

Daphne Janes - She is def staying until she becomes a GL. So she might be here for a 4th year.

Erin Sauerhage - Would love her to become a 5th year, but she could leave after her 3rd/4th year.

Gina Ligi - I would say she would be a 5th year, but this year's formation has me thinking differently.

Hannah Anderson - She has the 4th year vibe and leaves.

Heather O'Connor - She will stay one more year or leave this year.

Jalyn Stough - She might leave after this year or stay for a 3rd.

Lexie Sullivan - Like Alexis I think she will leave after this year or stay for a 4th.

Madeline Massingill - We def are stuck with her for one more year of DCC Style HIPHOP

Madeline Molloy - 3rd year girl and leaves

Miranda Tims - Leaves this year 

Molly Neumeister - She will leave this year, the only she has to look forward to is GL2 position or non at all like Kelsey Bond, but Kelsey was atleast on SG. Molly is not really there.

Rachel Alexander - Leaves after this year.

Rachel Wyatt - I think she leaves after her 3rd year

Savanah Heineken - I have her leaving, but she could shock me staying for a 4th year. 

Taylor Johnson - She can def be a 4th year girl, but I have her leaving 3rd year

Tess Guidry - Leaves after this year, she could shock us and be a 5th year.

I will have to see this season to speak on these girls below:

Amanda Dilks, Chandi Dayle, Kat Puryear, Kelcey Wetterburg, Kristin Dodd, Lily Johnson, Lisa Mills, Meredith Madden, Taylor Pederson, Victoria Kalina.

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 3