Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

27 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Y'all, what a delightful little gift we just got on CMT's Making the Team page!  I couldn't figure out a direct link and it's not on their instagram yet, booo.

They showed how every single TCC ranked.  17 perfect scores, including one rookie (Victoria.)  Next up Ashley, so I'm bewildered by her early cut.  Next highest rookies are Shaina and Julia, also cut.  Then Kristen and Chandi, followed by Amanda.  Lisa was below that (alongside Miranda and Alexis), Alexandra, Bret and Kelcey came next, and it was noted that Kelcey is a makeover candidate.  

The lowest ranking vet was below them, and it looked like a short haired blonde so I'm assuming that's Christina.  She wasn't top 36 but still made the top 45.  

CRAZY how things shook out in camp this year, with Christina obviously finding redemption and such high scoring rookies ultimately getting cut.  Lots of locker room issues, I'll assume, but maybe some injuries?

Did you see they made them do a personality test wow !! 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Y'all, what a delightful little gift we just got on CMT's Making the Team page!  I couldn't figure out a direct link and it's not on their instagram yet, booo.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Here is the deliberation vid.

http://www.cmt.com/video-clips/n9inub/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-the-panel-deliberates

Where Charlotte gives a look after Melissa saying to she liked Julia.

Also, Seeing Gabby once again, there is legit nothing there to cut her on. Im mad once again ahhaha. Chandi has legit the same body type. Kristin had rolls while doing kicks...and I love Kristin.

This is an outrage.!!!

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 6
Just now, dreamcatcher said:

VK literally fell out of every turn she had to do and got a perfect score? Really?

I really want to see Julia’s solo. She sure looked amazing.

SAME exact thought, Veruca got a perfect score? Why did she even bother to audition clearly she was guaranteed a spot regardless. They need to try to be a little less obvious with their blatant nepotism... 

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Did you see they made them do a personality test wow !! 

Yes, I was like some of the options like the girls said no one would want to choose.

It was like choose one that represents you

A. Fat

B. Lazy

C. Smelly

D. Gassy

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, nmvrn said:

Thank you for posting this!! Interesting that Maddie wasn't one of the 17 that received a perfect score.

I wonder if Alexandra will finally give it up after being cut from TC or if she will come back? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JerseyGirl said:

B08173E2-5D07-4807-91E7-8E527BF88C70.jpeg

Is this just a practice?  They have had injured dancers still out on the field but not in their spot, practicing the routines so one is not just sitting during the practice.  ?

1 minute ago, Dal8las said:

Yes, I was like some of the options like the girls said no one would want to choose.

It was like choose one that represents you

A. Fat

B. Lazy

C. Smelly

D. Gassy

giphy.gif

Omg 😂that’s funny 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

Yeah sure, you think Maddie is going to retire now that she got point? We’re stuck with this triangle for another year unless they see the light and uhm encourage her to move on.

I don’t think this is the formation? i assume this means that one person will be out every game, unless this is just someone who is out on an injury and can’t do the kickline?

I think maybe with all the injuries that they’ve had over the last few years with them needing one of the all stars to come in and perform that they have decided they need an extra person on the squad.  I think one person will miss out on performing at halftime each week that there’s a home game. Just an idea...

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Is this just a practice?  They have had injured dancers still out on the field but not in their spot, practicing the routines so one is not just sitting during the practice.  ?

Yes. It’s a screen shot of an Instagram video from a JrDCC at practice last night. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

They showed how every single TCC ranked.  17 perfect scores, including one rookie (Victoria.)  Next up Ashley, so I'm bewildered by her early cut.  Next highest rookies are Shaina and Julia, also cut.  Then Kristen and Chandi, followed by Amanda.  Lisa was below that (alongside Miranda and Alexis), Alexandra, Bret and Kelcey came next, and it was noted that Kelcey is a makeover candidate.  

The lowest ranking vet was below them, and it looked like a short haired blonde so I'm assuming that's Christina.  She wasn't top 36 but still made the top 45.  

CRAZY how things shook out in camp this year, with Christina obviously finding redemption and such high scoring rookies ultimately getting cut.  Lots of locker room issues, I'll assume, but maybe some injuries?

This video

48 minutes ago, go4luca said:

This is so awesome and so interesting!  I can’t wait to watch the rest of the season to see why some of those at the top were cut. And Christina at the bottom......

• Love 3

Im reading some of the innocent comments about girls that have been cut on Instagram. The viewers that don't know the squad yet and how the girls cut being peoples favorites ....Im like *passes the tissues* A lot of the girls that get cut seem to have a good group of fans. I think when Shaina, Ashley, and Julia get cut ish is about to pop-off.

#JusticeforTara&Gabby hahaha

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Opine said:

We all know Bridget should be point. 

Well, maybe not all of us.  Don't get me wrong, I think Bridget seems like a nice person, but she's too cutesy-wootsy for my taste, it could be a little grating.  I wanted Gina, but if it wasn't going to be her, I would have loved to see Erin.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, hereforthedrama said:

How did Jalyn go from being one of the strongest rookies to one of the worse vets??? At 2:50 you can see she's only before vets Alexis, Miranda, and Christina.

I hope we get answers on the show. I really don’t want to be left wondering what happened with her. 

Anyone else taking screenshots of the board and studying it closer?  🧐 Surprised by how low Maddie is!

3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Well, maybe not all of us.  Don't get me wrong, I think Bridget seems like a nice person, but she's too cutesy-wootsy for my taste, it could be a little grating.  I wanted Gina, but if it wasn't going to be her, I would have loved to see Erin.

We twins I swear

3 minutes ago, KatieC said:

I hope we get answers on the show. I really don’t want to be left wondering what happened with her. 

Anyone else taking screenshots of the board and studying it closer?  🧐 Surprised by how low Maddie is!

I mean I bet the judges were like us in thinking she did the same dance she did last year for Solo's. #InMarshall&Charmwetrust

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

The leaderboard in order with the breaks included:

1. Amy
2. Heather
3. Tess
4. Savannah
5. Lexie
6. Molly
7. Rachel A
8. Gina
9. Taylor J
10. Rachel W
11. Ashlee
12. Amber
13. Caroline
14. Bridget
15. Madeline M
16. Alanna
17. Victoria

18. Cianna
19. Erin
20. Brennan
21. Briana
22. Daphne

23. Maddie

24. Ashley H

25. Hannah
26. Shaina
27. Julia

28. Kristin
29. Chandi

30. Amanda
31. Jalyn

32. Alexis
33. Miranda
34. Lisa

35. Alexandra
36. Bret
37. Kelcey

38. Christina
39. Gina M
40. Lily

41. Lauren
42. Kat
43. Taylor P
44. Meredith

45. Madeline S

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

1. Amy
2. Heather
3. Tess
4. Savannah
5. Lexie
6. Molly
7. Rachel A
8. Gina
9. Taylor J
10. Rachel W
11. Ashlee
12. Amber
13. Caroline
14. Bridget
15. Madeline M
16. Alanna
17. Victoria

18. Cianna
19. Erin
20. Brennan
21. Briana
22. Daphne

23. Maddie

24. Ashley H

25. Hannah
26. Shaina
27. Julia

28. Kristin
29. Chandi

30. Amanda
31. Jalyn

32. Alexis
33. Miranda
34. Lisa

35. Alexandra
36. Bret
37. Kelcey

38. Christina
39. Gina M
40. Lily

41. Lauren
42. Kat
43. Taylor P
44. Meredith

45. Madeline S

Thank you for doing this I could not process the screenshot! Not really funny that a 3 year vet ahem Christina placed 38th and that some rookie candidates placed higher than some who made the squad. I'm so over the BS its pretty simple if you fit what they're looking for regardless of talent, you make it i'm talking to you Veruca and Kat...

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

1. Amy
2. Heather
3. Tess
4. Savannah
5. Lexie
6. Molly
7. Rachel A
8. Gina
9. Taylor J
10. Rachel W
11. Ashlee
12. Amber
13. Caroline
14. Bridget
15. Madeline M
16. Alanna
17. Victoria

18. Cianna
19. Erin
20. Brennan
21. Briana
22. Daphne

23. Maddie

24. Ashley H

25. Hannah
26. Shaina
27. Julia

28. Kristin
29. Chandi

30. Amanda
31. Jalyn

32. Alexis
33. Miranda
34. Lisa

35. Alexandra
36. Bret
37. Kelcey

38. Christina
39. Gina M
40. Lily

41. Lauren
42. Kat
43. Taylor P
44. Meredith

45. Madeline S

Awesome!  Thank you for this list!  

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

1. Amy
2. Heather
3. Tess
4. Savannah
5. Lexie
6. Molly
7. Rachel A
8. Gina
9. Taylor J
10. Rachel W
11. Ashlee
12. Amber
13. Caroline
14. Bridget
15. Madeline M
16. Alanna
17. Victoria

18. Cianna
19. Erin
20. Brennan
21. Briana
22. Daphne

23. Maddie

24. Ashley H

25. Hannah
26. Shaina
27. Julia

28. Kristin
29. Chandi

30. Amanda
31. Jalyn

32. Alexis
33. Miranda
34. Lisa

35. Alexandra
36. Bret
37. Kelcey

38. Christina
39. Gina M
40. Lily

41. Lauren
42. Kat
43. Taylor P
44. Meredith

45. Madeline S

THANK YOU for doing this!!! All y’all make it really easy for this 52 y.o. with 80 y.o. eyes to see & read

Keep up the good work 👍

• Love 11
1 minute ago, TB12 said:

I'm so over the BS its pretty simple if you fit what they're looking for regardless of talent, you make it i'm talking to you Veruca and Kat...

Re-watching Season 1 the other day - Kelli tells Kalli Fullerton that 11 judges said no on her, but since Kelli liked her she still had a chance.  Kelli likes Meredith - she's 44th on this list, but makes the final squad - did she improve that much?

• Love 7

Amazing work with the screen shotting - thank you! 

Reallllllllly interesting to see where some of the vets were, surprised to see Maddie that low. And second leaders Alexis and Miranda! 

Massive eyeroll at VK’s position and sharp intake of breath at Hannah and Jalyn.  What happened there?!? 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, BBK said:

In the MTT clip I saw, when they were about to be invited into TC, she was being interviewed & I got the impression that she was expecting to be cut 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Maybe she was reeling from her ‘lackluster’ panel interview & felt defeated...hopefully she turns around & becomes the Christina were all rooting for before...

HEAR THAT CHRISTINA?!?! 🗣

I think you have Christina and Brennan mixed up. Christmas doesn't get much love around these parts...

3 hours ago, Dal8las said:

Me @ everyone sad over the point

I had to deal with Kashara's winks for two years I think y'all can deal with Amy stiffness and Little Debbie Maddie for 1.

tumblr_ngjkh2Yj1Q1t17ssjo1_500.gif

I have a feeling it won't be 1 year. 

2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Maybe VK fell out of a turn and knocked someone out of the formation 🤷‍♀️

Wouldn't be the first time

1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

VK literally fell out of every turn she had to do and got a perfect score? Really?

I really want to see Julia’s solo. She sure looked amazing.

I couldn't eye roll hard enough. 

1 hour ago, Kayce said:

I wonder if Alexandra will finally give it up after being cut from TC or if she will come back? 

I'm sure she'll be back.

3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Re-watching Season 1 the other day - Kelli tells Kalli Fullerton that 11 judges said no on her, but since Kelli liked her she still had a chance.  Kelli likes Meredith - she's 44th on this list, but makes the final squad - did she improve that much?

I doubt it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Well at least we’re going for “subtle” when it comes to how much VK has grown in the past year ... “nope, that’s just not me anymore.”  🤣🤣🤣

On a serious note - If VK could share exactly what did she do to change, improve and mature from her old 18yr self to the present 19yr self, that would be interesting reading..

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Well at least we’re going for “subtle” when it comes to how much VK has grown in the past year ... “nope, that’s just not me anymore.”  🤣🤣🤣

OMG!!! "Well, I would have picked that answer last year"  but I've changed.  You know someone changed her answers like it was an SAT test to get on the squad.  New business for those that can't help get your child into the right college anymore.

Just now, sATL said:

On a serious note - If VK could share exactly what did she do to change, improve and mature from her old 18yr self to the present 19yr self, that would be interesting reading..

I bet you she doesn't know.  She's probably just repeating what they tell her.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

OMG!!! "Well, I would have picked that answer last year"  but I've changed.  You know someone changed her answers like it was an SAT test to get on the squad.  New business for those that can't help get your child into the right college anymore.

Oh Brenda - do you have a question for interview training addressing this past spring/summer college admissions scandal ?  I'm sure you find a candidate who somehow missed this news story, LOL . 

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Dal8las said:

Me @ everyone sad over the point

I had to deal with Kashara's winks for two years I think y'all can deal with Amy stiffness and Little Debbie Maddie for 1.

Nah.  I'll just look elsewhere.  😉

• Love 4
1 hour ago, hereforthedrama said:

How did Jalyn go from being one of the strongest rookies to one of the worse vets??? At 2:50 you can see she's only before vets Alexis, Miranda, and Christina.

Insiders, please give us something because that just doesn’t make sense. She was placed in the rookie triangle for the christmas show so whatever she did to piss off Kelli it was later in the season but still not enough to get her cut?

47 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Thank you for doing this I could not process the screenshot! Not really funny that a 3 year vet ahem Christina placed 38th and that some rookie candidates placed higher than some who made the squad. I'm so over the BS its pretty simple if you fit what they're looking for regardless of talent, you make it i'm talking to you Veruca and Kat...

Well the fact that their point girl (or point girl no1) is so far down is even more amusing to me. 

22 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Are they trying to have it so there’s only one redhead on the team? Jalyn and Hannah are far superior dancers to Savannah yet don’t rank as high! 

Are the judges completely insane or maybe just blind? Give me one “entertainment expert” who would think that Savannah is a better dancer than Jalyn and Hannah? Is this squad really just about whomever Kelli considers attractive nowadays?

• Love 14

I am assuming that leader board is based on the cumulative score of all judges. There are some low placing vets that ultimately make show group so perhaps they just had a bad audition. I am Hannah fan but didn't like her solo at all - (yet Kelli liked it)- so I understand her position. For some judges - they may be scoring on preferred style.

I have always thought that Meredith lacks power. Her knees and feet always appear turned out. Maybe that gets better with boots though and that is how she rises in the ranks?

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I am assuming that leader board is based on the cumulative score of all judges. There are some low placing vets that ultimately make show group so perhaps they just had a bad audition. I am Hannah fan but didn't like her solo at all - (yet Kelli liked it)- so I understand her position. For some judges - they may be scoring on preferred style.

I have always thought that Meredith lacks power. Her knees and feet always appear turned out. Maybe that gets better with boots though and that is how she rises in the ranks?

Thank you for this 

• Love 2

Well, that's it, there is no use fighting it. TPTB told us exactly what they think DCC style is...the comment heard round the boards "17 ladies had a perfect score and the only rookie was Victoria"

I dont know how much more direct they can be. Victoria is the embodiment of DCC and The Star. 

There are only 2 choices left for us spectators...embrace it in all its glory, or dont let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out...

Edited by Tornado
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Insiders, please give us something because that just doesn’t make sense. She was placed in the rookie triangle for the christmas show so whatever she did to piss off Kelli it was later in the season but still not enough to get her cut?

Well the fact that their point girl (or point girl no1) is so far down is even more amusing to me. 

Are the judges completely insane or maybe just blind? Give me one “entertainment expert” who would think that Savannah is a better dancer than Jalyn and Hannah? Is this squad really just about whomever Kelli considers attractive nowadays?

I’m sorry no WAY should Savannah be above Maddie, Cianna, Hannah and Jalyn...like come on. She’s ‘prettier’ but she’s a very weak dancer. 

• Love 12
36 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Are they trying to have it so there’s only one redhead on the team? Jalyn and Hannah are far superior dancers to Savannah yet don’t rank as high! 

10 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Bingo. I think it’s less about dance talent and more overall look. Savannah is more HD friendly than Hannah and Jalyn, more approachable. I think Hannah is a stunner, but she’s not a pageant queen. 

Keep in mind too that tho many are bemoaning Maddie being “low”, she likely had 15 yes and 2 maybe votes based on her placement. I honestly would have assumed more maybe based on figure, but she’s clearly beloved by many judges. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I'm assuming some of that is weight, but I also wonder how many judges felt that her solo was similar to last years.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

I’m sorry no WAY should Savannah be above Maddie, Cianna, Hannah and Jalyn...like come on. She’s ‘prettier’ but she’s a very weak dancer. 

This... the judging part of deliberations is mostly based on looks for some of the panel. Some of the panel is ruthless about “she doesn’t have the look” and they don’t care how well they dance. 

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

THIS again! You typed my thoughts no way is Savannah better than pretty much 44 of the girls as far as dance but she is the prettiest lil thing in their minds... this is complete & utter BS it’s like they’re now trying to discredit their own standards to which I say what standards... 

• Love 3

All I know if I was in the judging panel, insults would have been thrown at the protected girls and judges there. Also the DCC Style would be ripped to shreds in mins on how outdated it is and I would have been kicked out like giphy.gif

Edited by Dal8las
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I’m late to the thread but after catching up on the show and watching episode 3, I don’t know how Kat made it to training camp with her dance. I haven’t danced in 30 years and I could perform that routine better than her. What the heck? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dccfan204 said:

1. Amy
2. Heather
3. Tess
4. Savannah
5. Lexie
6. Molly
7. Rachel A
8. Gina
9. Taylor J
10. Rachel W
11. Ashlee
12. Amber
13. Caroline
14. Bridget
15. Madeline M
16. Alanna
17. Victoria

18. Cianna
19. Erin
20. Brennan
21. Briana
22. Daphne

23. Maddie

24. Ashley H

25. Hannah
26. Shaina
27. Julia

28. Kristin
29. Chandi

30. Amanda
31. Jalyn

32. Alexis
33. Miranda
34. Lisa

35. Alexandra
36. Bret
37. Kelcey

38. Christina
39. Gina M
40. Lily

41. Lauren
42. Kat
43. Taylor P
44. Meredith

45. Madeline S

Thank you for doing this.  You clearly have better eyesight than I do.

11 minutes ago, TB12 said:

THIS again! You typed my thoughts no way is Savannah better than pretty much 44 of the girls as far as dance but she is the prettiest lil thing in their minds... this is complete & utter BS it’s like they’re now trying to discredit their own standards to which I say what standards... 

I feel the same way about Kelcey, she may not be DCC glam, but her solo was one of the best that we were shown.

• Love 8