Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Is it the video from twitter 

No, that one is zoomed in on only a few girls.  The story I saw has the view of the full kickline where you can see all of them.  It's on the official DCC account's Instagram story

I swear there are so many blondeS!

Where is Victoria in the field entrance?  

1 hour ago, Mercurialsteph said:

And honestly? New rule. If ANY vet falls below 36? They should go. As they are literally off the team at that point and are supposed to be already the top people. 

Maybe the leader board changes every few days?

2 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

Is Daphne behind Gina? She looks like she’s lagging and has no power. Yikes on this first performance for everyone

I zoned in on her too. She is weak. Who is that? Behind Gina 

21 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

So in the pic with the lonely rookie in the back from yesterday’s practice, I’m assuming they are all out on the field. So no one is too injured to not be out there. So they took 37 just in case? Not 37 because one girl is injured? Just curious if anyone has actually any intel on this. 🙂 

Shelly B said there was a reason for 37, but no further info.  I thought she said we would find out??  I would hope they wouldn't put an injured girl out there, and run the risk of further injury. 

9 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

What school does she attend?

She was attending North Lake - don't know if she is still there or not

7 minutes ago, go4luca said:

So did Victoria get moved to group 4?

I would have thought that since Kat was the only rookie in that group not on SG, they would have moved her???

• Love 1

Katy’s story is ROUGH. Yikes. K&J are probably cringing.

The thunder formation needs to be completely redone!

Gina, Amber, and Bridget should make up the triangle - any of the three could be point IMO.

Behind them should be Caroline, Tess, and Heather.

Then after that - Maddie, Amy, Rachel W, Lexie.

ALSO - why on earth is Kristin in her own line all the way back in the middle of nowhere! It looks insane and she needs to be smushed into that back line with most of the other rookies

Edited by dccfan204
Adding more
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Kat’s kicks are low and stick out like a sore thumb - can’t believe she made the squad.

I saw that too.  I cannot believe they put her on the field with those kicks.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, allitator said:

As an update: I still hate the new theme song with a fiery passion.

Also, in rewatching the first episode, they 100% played a song that repeated "me too" over and over again over Taylor T.'s focus and I can't deal with how much shade was just thrown.

THANK YOU - I caught that too and it rubbed me the wrong way. Yep, she should absolutely know what’s going on in the world, but didn’t they embarrass her enough last year? 

I would probably still be hiding under a rock, but she had the guts to come back and try again and risked subjecting herself to more criticism/embarrassment. We get it - she messed up big time, but that was just mean and uncalled for.

I would ask why some people get the “I changed and I’m more likable and better this year” edit and others don’t, but duh. 

I feel bad for the girls who put themselves out there to chase a dream and get majorly 💩 on. 

Edited by Kaelha
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, StarWarner said:

YES! 100% YES! 

And Neal McCoy needs to go.  His only comment is "she's hot." 🙄

That may be all he says on the show, but Neal McCoy KNOWS entertainment. He's a remarkable entertainer in his own right. He's very fan oriented so gets out and about in the crowds and knows how to impress.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
59 minutes ago, FutureDCC said:

I saw that too.  I cannot believe they put her on the field with those kicks.  

After watching tonight's episode, I am so confused about how Kat made the team. I don't see how she could improve enough to be field ready. She's beautiful, but, WOW she's not a good dancer. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, nrskim said:

He is a disgusting pervert about these women. I don't care how good of a perceived entertainer he is, I would NEVER want a sister, friend, daughter, niece around him. He's just plain creepy with barely legal women. 

He offers more during deliberations than "she's hot"....blame some of that on CMT editors. 

• Love 5

I would like to know why Meredith did not use ALL of last year to practice in the power pom style. Tonight she said she's never done it before and its all new to her. Kelli says "have you ever taken a hip hop class?" And Meredith says no. I would have cut her right then and there. She had ALL YEAR!

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

I would like to know why Meredith did not use ALL of last year to practice in the power pom style. Tonight she said she's never done it before and its all new to her. Kelli says "have you ever taken a hip hop class?" And Meredith says no. I would have cut her right then and there. She had ALL YEAR!

What?! How is she on the team?!?!?!?! 

1 minute ago, CrazyMoon said:

He offers more during deliberations than "she's hot"....blame some of that on CMT editors. 

Have you seen how he looks at them? OMG CREEP! He makes my skin crawl. Don't get caught alone with him. (((shudder))) 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Thx for info but that seems odd to me. Lol

They did it with the 2016 squad, every game 

5 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Ok now I have gotten rid of said stupid boxes.. 

I CANNOT get over how bad TS was in Katy's story!!!! Like that was the worst I've ever seen them perform. I know it's their first proper performance but that's still the worst it's ever been. makes me wonder if the music was off or echoing..? There is no reason actual dancers should be off beat that bad. Hell I could perform it better 

They have had this team set for a few weeks as no one was cut .   Embarrassing to say the least shocked Katy even posted it 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FutureDCC said:

I still count 36.  What do y'all see?? Now I'm even more confused by the mysterious 37th

I see 36. And the Twitter video of their entrance seems to be an even number too since everyone was paired up. Is someone sitting out?

20 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

I do blame CMT, too. If he is offering more than just comments on their looks, it hasn't been shown. I know he's a good performer and is there to provide performance critique, but they have not shown much of him actually critiquing the candidates performances. 

Edited by StarWarner
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, nrskim said:

Have you seen how he looks at them? OMG CREEP! He makes my skin crawl. Don't get caught alone with him. (((shudder))) 

He's a friend of a friend....not at all creepy....

2 minutes ago, StarWarner said:

I do blame CMT. If he is offering more than just comments on their looks, it hasn't been shown. I know he's a good performer and is there to provide performance critique, but they have not shown much of him actually critiquing the candidates performances. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

1) I feel like I have to start with the obligatory long time follower, but new poster memo..

2) After watching Katy's IG story I could not stay quite any longer. I have been watching DCC Making the Team since season one and I am beyond shocked at what they are allowing on the field this season. Watching her story of thunderstruck was jaw droppingly horrendous. I have tried to stay positive about this rookie class hoping they would get better throughout the training camp process, unfortunately that does not seem to be the case. Formations were terrible and don't even get me started on that timing... 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, FootballFan19 said:

1) I feel like I have to start with the obligatory long time follower, but new poster memo..

2) After watching Katy's IG story I could not stay quite any longer. I have been watching DCC Making the Team since season one and I am beyond shocked at what they are allowing on the field this season. Watching her story of thunderstruck was jaw droppingly horrendous. I have tried to stay positive about this rookie class hoping they would get better throughout the training camp process, unfortunately that does not seem to be the case. Formations were terrible and don't even get me started on that timing... 

can you send me a link to the IG story in PM?

My standout rookies from this episode: Lisa, Kelcey, Victoria, and Amanda. They all looked amazing. I’m also pretty impressed with Kristin.

Anyone else think it was so sweet of Jalyn to give Shaina and Kelcey the key to her studio? Now I’m more curious to see what happened with her and show group.

Amber looked great when they showed the vets dancing. My eye went right to her and Heather.

Amy looks like a great teacher and she seems so sweet. She was the first one to run over to Meredith.

Edited by dccfan204
Added
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Leia1021 said:

I know we're all interested in seeing the leader board and the discussion between Judy and Kelli. However, I think making this all public would be hurtful to the girls. Is it just me?

It’s a job not happy snuggly fun time. If you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen. This is a job, and seeing where they rank will hopefully light a fire under some of them, particularly the vets who should NEVER fall below 36. Unacceptable and a wake up call. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, CrazyMoon said:

That may be all he says on the show, but Neal McCoy KNOWS entertainment. He's a remarkable entertainer in his own right. He's very fan oriented so gets out and about in the crowds and knows how to impress.

I don't doubt that he knows entertainment, and it may just be his edit on the show, but ....ewwwwww. His responses and expression just say to me that in his head, he evaluates the gals as if he will be getting to enjoy them all in some nocturnal activities. Makes me shudder.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

I don't doubt that he knows entertainment, and it may just be his edit on the show, but ....ewwwwww. His responses and expression just say to me that in his head, he evaluates the gals as if he will be getting to enjoy them all in some nocturnal activities. Makes me shudder.

Not at all the real Neal....

• Love 3

Sometimes y’all reach so far and still touch nothing...

The music and sound system was off tonight the first time they did TS, hence the not so great clips that have been posted. They did it again and it looked just fine (point drama aside).

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Kristin Dodd just posted her cameo and I really hope it’s the photo of the cameo and not the cameo itself, because the tops of her legs are ghost white and the bottoms are tan. It has to be the photo. Surely they wouldn’t publish a cameo that poor.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, CrazyMoon said:

I didn't know who was until I saw him on this show.

• Love 3

Is there another brunette with a bob? There’s a video on Kristy’s twitter that looks like Rachel A is doing the kick line, though I know there was speculation that she sat out. This seems like a question for @ShellyB! Do you know who was off to the side of the formation during practice? On another note, Taylor J’s kicks were really low, I really love her though. 

1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Who is that in front in the top pic? And is that amy @ point in the bottom one?

They’re both Amy, it’s just the picture in motion that looks weird. It seems like for half of TS Lexie, Amy, and Maddie are the triangle with Amy at point and Tess completing the diamond. Then halfway through somehow they switch and it’s Lexie, Maddie, and Tess in the triangle with Maddie at point and Amy completing the diamond. 

• Useful 1