Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, sATL said:

what did they put on the locker nameplate before they  put the state on the right side?

Last season it was just their name, but centered.  

I do like the idea someone mentioned of adding the number of stars for their years of tenure like they do at their locker room at the Star.

3 minutes ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

The open mouth doesn't bother me as much as her perpetual squinty eyes.  With eyes that small (which no amount of makeup will help to open up), the open mouth pose is the last thing she needs to do.

I agree and mentioned the squinty eyes the first time I posted those pics.  A lot of their performance expressions come from their eyes and Amy's just disappear.  No bueno.

• Love 2

Looking at that pic from last year, I think Bridget looks much better with the dark brown hair. 

Count me in as hating the pose with the arm over the girl’s head. It’s awful. 

• Love 2

I must be watching a different show, because I don't see the bitchy in Lisa or the weakness that some are saying. Right now she is the best in TC with Kelcey. Sorry that harsh face Julia is gone, but its a little ridic...(IMO)

The same with Lexie being a mean girl... she was giving high-fives and actually cheering on the rookies unlike some of the vets. She does not seem mean/rude at all. Just do to the fact that she is friends with Madeline...they even said Madeline has become a better person. 

Also, yes Kat is terrible right now in the dance. However, I do not see her as being arrogant. She is just a very light and positive person...She is a person that seems to take everything and doesn't cry about it. She wants to learn, I have a friend similar to her who can make anything into a positive experience. I love that about Kat.

The only girl that I caught a haughty vibe off this last ep was Rachel A. I saw they way she half clapped and her face..after the rookies finished. I was surprised..did not think she had that type of energy..

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

I must be watching a different show, because I don't see the bitchy in Lisa or the weakness that some are saying. Right now she is the best in TC with Kelcey. Sorry that harsh face Julia is gone, but its a little ridic...(IMO)

The same with Lexie being a mean girl... she was giving high-fives and actually cheering on the rookies unlike some of the vets. She does not seem mean/rude at all. Just do to the fact that she is friends with Madeline...they even said Madeline has become a better person. 

Also, yes Kat is terrible right now in the dance. However, I do not see her as being arrogant. She is just a very light and positive person...She is a person that seems to take everything and doesn't cry about it. She wants to learn, I have a friend similar to her who can make anything into a positive experience. I love that about Kat.

The only girl that I caught a haughty vibe off this last ep was Rachel A. I saw they way she half clapped and her face..after the rookies finished. I was surprised..did not think she had that type of energy..

And it is know like Rachel A is a glamour girl in the first place — or always looks uniform ready.  Just try and blend, girl.

• Love 1

Dayton congratulating Vic after Meet the Team. 

Although Vic definitely has improved and is getting the best edit possible (please stop with the high fives), I still can't get past her gummy smile and huge teeth.  She could at least fix the over smile by learning to relax it a bit.  I had an over smile when younger but after seeing how it photographed, worked on fixing it.  It's not that hard to do.

487360153_VicnDaytonCU.jpg.26c1a6db6596f0038036c17ab4e49717.jpg

• Love 8
4 hours ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Ok, so that scene with VK taking the personality test had to be staged by TPTB...like wtf. It seemed so disengenuion.."I'm not that person anymore". Umm let others see that for themselves not try to shove it down our throats that you're a better version of yourself...prove it, don't just say it. I admit VK weight lost looks good on her so yea she improved herself in that way but where it counts is how she behaves and treats others..smdh

as far as I know.... the only personality test that has been found to be empirically reliable and valid is the big five... idk what this core map bs is

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, WhoDat said:

Gabby - How long is training camp? Maddie gets away with it over and over again but Gabby gets cut? Voldemort is to be respected, but Gabby gets cut? She wasn't even one of my favorites from last year but I did like her just fine and still think she got shafted. I think it's even worse now because people like Kat and Meredith made the team? Is Gabbys solo anywhere? Was her dancing still up to par? Bogus. She could have been game ready in a week or two. 

Gabby's kick were not good.  She also looked as though she didn't have the stamina to keep up.  She lost weight for calendar shoot, but didn't keep it off for auditions.  These girls should be at their best for auditions, and she was not.  

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 11.06.32 AM.png

• Love 6

Meanwhile Jalyn is getting ready for the game, skipping everything what happened this summer.

She always was a smart girl...

Jalyn, you’ll never walk alone!

❤️

• LOL 1
  • Love 23
4 hours ago, nancy444 said:

I agree about Heather in particular, so I was hoping someone else would point her out besides just me.  She's stunningly beautiful in a way few of the most recent rookie classes just aren't.

Actually, this has been a curious, not to mention disappointing, phenomenon for the last several seasons, imo.  When rewatching the early seasons, especially seasons 3-8 or so, those squads had SO MANY gorgeous girls to choose from, girls who didn't need to overdo the makeup in order to have the physical "Wow factor".

I just don't see as many classically beautiful girls as I used to on the team, and find myself wondering why. Sure, we'd get the occasional Kelcey or Molly or Keyra, but where have all the REAL stunners gone --- girls like Kelci Reich, Brittany Schram,  Jackie Bob, Kaitlin Ilsing, Brooke Sorensen, Tobie Percival, Brittany Evans, or Abigail Klein?  

Are top-tier beauties like them even auditioning anymore?  Do they even still exist, or are they skipping the demanding, disciplined life of a dancer in favor of posting selfies on Instagram, hoping to get "discovered" by a modeling agency?

The DCC may still attract good dancers, but nowhere near as many straight-up beauties as they used to.  Only one or two per squad (if we're lucky) instead of dozens.

Girls like Maddie or Bridget are cute, but the DCC are supposed to be gorgeous as well as talented.  It's their brand.  Seriously, if I chose "impressive dancing" as my only entertainment criteria, I'd go watch a Youtube video of the Jabbawokeez. 

That's why I'd rather see Heather as the tip of the triangle over Maddie, Amy, or Gina.  It's strictly aesthetic preference.

Yet we're being told that Verruca (a human caricature drawing if there ever was one) is "the whole package"?   Are the judges wearing blindfolds now or something? 

Next year, why not skip the blindfolds and just have all the girls audition while wearing bags over their heads?  

I agree. I think dance ability is factoring in more than beauty now. The DCC are no longer the most beautiful squad in the NFL. They’re still #1 in dance, showmanship and branding. There are other squads that recruit more based on beauty and naturally have outdone the DCC in beauty now. But those squads have no where near the level of performance quality that the DCC have. Nowadays almost anyone can become a knock out with the right tools and non-invasive procedures. Surgery isn’t even required. That’s why I said they need a beauty consultant. And not some med spa gal... a real plastic surgeon OR aesthetic dermatologist who is trained in this. 

They need someone to look at the girls and make honest, impartial recommendations. But these professionals cost way more than anyone else they work with, so I doubt they’ll do it. They’ll stick to setty med spa... which isn’t the worst but isn’t as good as seeing a TOP plastic surgeon or aesthetic dermatologist

Edited by loveanddcc
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Gina, Gurl.  You need to eat like five sandwiches post haste.  #yikes

I wonder if this is the reason she isnt on point...I could just here the outcry and I would be with it! She has lost way to much weight...like soon we will see her internal organs. Scary

• Useful 1

I don't know whether Lexie or Lisa are mean girls. I haven't gotten that vibe from them but I don't know them personally. But I just wanted to to say you never know. Certainly people we don't like in our own personal lives can have lots of friends and family that love them and think they're just great, even though we have a different opinion of them. One of my friends who has been nothing but nice and cool to me since I've known her, has had lots of problems with girls in the past. She's had a lot of people that don't like her, but I've never seen a bad side of her. I don't what she's done to make those people hate her but that's how it goes sometimes. Ha maybe people that have seen a different side to the girls they don't like have a valid opinion. 

• Love 4

I’ve been in the same room as Lisa and I never saw this side of her. She seems so genuine and likable. I think she’s perceived as mean bc she’s powerful, focused and keeps to herself, and that can be perceived as snobbish.

Edited by loveanddcc
  • Love 13

At least they did a good job of making Daphne look less emaciated.  Daphne also tends to look older to me but she looks good in this new cameo.  I think overall, all the cameos look much better this year.

erin cameo yr 2.jpg

• Love 9
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Gina, Gurl.  You need to eat like five sandwiches post haste.  #yikes

Oh my girl Gina..... her face looks so pretty here but a cheeseburger would do her some good. I still love you Gina! You were ROBBED!

• Love 13
15 hours ago, chrishunt said:

Watching the episode now I am baffled at how Caroline or Amber aren’t our point girl this year. Baffled!!!

My dream triangle includes Caroline, Bridget and Gina in any type of formation between them.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, StarWarner said:

I'm not a fan of her hair at all. She's so pretty and it washes her out. I'm also so over "the Kat is out of the bag" jokes. 

I think she should go darker.  Marshall saw her and said she looked exotic, and he wouldn't change a thing, so that's probably why she has stuck with the lighter hair color.

• Love 16
45 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Oh my girl Gina..... her face looks so pretty here but a cheeseburger would do her some good. I still love you Gina! You were ROBBED!

Give Gina a cheeseburger and Point!!!

53 minutes ago, go4luca said:

At least they did a good job of making Daphne look less emaciated.  Daphne also tends to look older to me but she looks good in this new cameo.  I think overall, all the cameos look much better this year.

erin cameo yr 2.jpg

Love Erin!

Has the name section always included the state the cheerleader is from? I don’t remember seeing that before.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

Has the name section always included the state the cheerleader is from? I don’t remember seeing that before.

No.  Discussed a few pages back.  Used to have their name centered with no state listed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I think she should go darker.  Marshall saw her and said she looked exotic, and he wouldn't change a thing, so that's probably why she has stuck with the lighter hair color.

She is stunning in that photo. She needs that gorgeous dark hair. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

No.  Discussed a few pages back.  Used to have their name centered with no state listed.

Oops, sorry I missed it. Sometimes the page doesn’t seem to take me to the last post I saw. 

Someone asked what used to be where the state is on their nameplate & it was the DCC logo same as on the left side.  I noticed Kat & another girl no longer had names which lead me to wonder if they were misspelled & the name removed, to be corrected at a later time.

Yes, Kat needs to go darker on the hair color. Hannah needs more height on her hair - it looks so much better when she parts it on the "wrong side" and flips it over. They also really need to figure out how to give her properly fitted shorts.  VK really needs a makeup makeover and something needs to be done to help her look less like a caricature DCC. Kristen looks like she's already gaining. Maybe she's eating Gina's food.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, dccfan204 said:

I was surprised to see Molly in the triangle for group 4

Same. But I was happy to see Amber in the triangle for Group 3! I know Bridget’s a favorite on here but I’ll take Amber over Bridget any day

• Love 6
At least Gina gets her old spot back when Maddie is point. 

Heather looks great leading her group.  Not sure what's going on with Alexis.  She looks heavier than usual.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

Gina's face barely looks like herself in that pic, more like plastic not so fantastic if you ask me.

• Love 2