Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, allitator said:

Whoever initially posted about Pluto TV, you are a true MVP. ❤️  I don't think it's been off since I discovered it, haha.

Yes! What a treat to see Melissa, Brooke & Deryn as TCCs. (And to have Kelly say that they had over 1000 try out!)

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

Yeah, I thought the Kat placing was weird.  Based on the dancing we have seen so far, you would think that she would be buried too.

Is Amanda by herself in the back?

No it's the spacing. She's the last row on the outside. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, kcrabtree06 said:

Does anyone else wonder if Sam Finglass will ever try out, or has she seen/heard about what Cassie, Dayton, and Victoria have gone through and is just like hard pass??

I can't remember how far back I posted about Sam with the same question - as I remember the answer she is not this type of dancer and has no interest but don't quote me.

Edited by MTTFan
Just now, Onebrokemum said:

Random question: I’m aware that the girls are paid for games, but are they paid for practices. My boyfriend and I are currently debating this. I told him that the DCC are. Please help.

Yes, Shelly has confirmed they are paid for all practices now. They used to not be. 

• Love 3

On the DCC insta story they have all the girls filling off field. Lots have a bit of extra pop in their step but Gina is OTT and stands out from way back.

With shots like these I can see why she isnt point if shes always adding so much extra. Its distracting and comes across messy plus a little showoffish, like look at me

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

On the DCC insta story they have all the girls filling off field. Lots have a bit of extra pop in their step but Gina is OTT and stands out from way back.

With shots like these I can see why she isnt point if shes always adding so much extra. Its distracting and comes across messy plus a little showoffish, like look at me

I saw it. Honestly it was a little bizarre. She was semi skipping. 

Edited by Fwcowboysfan
  • Love 7
On 6/1/2019 at 5:02 PM, UnicornKicksBack said:

Meh... I usually defend her dancing but roll my eyes at the cheater shoe and all I can see is them damn short legs. Plus the whole dance looks like recycled Erica choreo.

eh, she’s not in danger so whatevs.

The shoe! First, if you need a shoe to turn, wear BOTH shoes. Second, at this level, she “should” be able to turn on BOTH sides. She’s just advertising that she’s a weak turner on her “bad” side. Ugh. 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, dccdancefan said:

kudos to Julia for attending after being cut, that shows class! Lisa's smile looks contrived.

Lisa is as shady as her RBF.  She was NOT liked amongst her previous team mates but knows how to play the game very well.  Her face shows her fake it til you make it here .

• Love 3
4 hours ago, hereforthedrama said:

I still don't see Rachel A in any of the videos from today (unless she's in Group 4). But from the videos today:

Group 1:

1. Amy
  2. Miranda
  3. Caroline
  4. Cianna
  5. Kat
  6. Daphne
  7. Madeline M
  8. Kelcey
  9. Amanda

Group 2:

1. Maddie
  2. Lexie
  3. Ashlee
  4. Savannah
  5. Alanna
  6. Rachel W
  7. Erin
  8. Chandi
  9. Lisa

Group 3:

1. Heather
  2. Alexis
  3. Bridget
  4. Brianna
  5. Amber
  6. Christina
  7. Jalyn
  8. Kristen
  9. Taylor P

Group 4 (from yesterday's video):

1. Tess
  2. Gina
  3. Molly
  4. Brennan
  5. Meredith
  6. Hannah
  7. Taylor J
  8. Victoria
  9. Lily

according to JennA's insta story, Victoria is in group 2 now

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, viccib said:

according to JennA's insta story, Victoria is in group 2 now

JennA is wrong about what group is walking by.  Tess and Gina are leaders of group 4.  Maddie and Lexie are group 2 leaders.  She is just confused on the groups.  Group 2 is on DCC Twitter from practice and Victoria is not in there.  

7 hours ago, go4luca said:

Here ya go.

hannahelizabeth95_cameo yr 2.jpg

Better! I would say it could’ve been worse, but they’d take that as a challenge for next year and pose her next to a syringe filled alley.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Amk2017 said:

JennA is wrong about what group is walking by.  Tess and Gina are leaders of group 4.  Maddie and Lexie are group 2 leaders.  She is just confused on the groups.  Group 2 is on DCC Twitter from practice and Victoria is not in there.  

ok thanks 🙂

4 minutes ago, Amk2017 said:

Yeah she marked it wrong for sure 

5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

TARA!!!!!   OMG!!!!

Hi there! I missed you!! I’m reading the thread from page 1 so that I can get catch up and not ask/ discuss stuff that is redundant. I’m already wondering why there is no squad photo posted yet. How are you!??

15 minutes ago, dccfangirl said:

Did anyone else see this vid and think that Heather looks SO BORED? Her execution of the movements is perfect but her face makes it seem like she's marking it 

Ok, literally just joined to comment, lol.

This is Kristen, no? She looks like she doesn’t know the dance at times. 

58DC68D9-7BA2-4469-9281-4954F1F511B5.jpeg

Just now, Taralightner said:

Hi there! I missed you!! I’m reading the thread from page 1 so that I can get catch up and not ask/ discuss stuff that is redundant. I’m already wondering why there is no squad photo posted yet. How are you!??

I'm good!!  I've been worried about you!  I think the last time we saw you, you and I sorta, kinda got in trouble for suggesting a drinking game for redundant questions😂.  PM me if you have any questions about any of this stuff:)

So, while watching season 1, Kelli tells everyone that basically Nicole is better at being extra, and they all need to be like that.  Is Gina more obvious than Nicole ever was?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I'm good!!  I've been worried about you!  I think the last time we saw you, you and I sorta, kinda got in trouble for suggesting a drinking game for redundant questions😂.  PM me if you have any questions about any of this stuff:)

So, while watching season 1, Kelli tells everyone that basically Nicole is better at being extra, and they all need to be like that.  Is Gina more obvious than Nicole ever was?

I’ll PM you in the morning, but my comparison of Nicole/Gina- Nicole was confident but humble. I think Gina is certainly confident, but.... 

And, it’s season 2 right now... Abigail was just shown practicing at home and saying, “I just hope Kelly and Judy will stick with me,” commenting on how she knows she has a lot to learn to match up to the vets. She has no idea yet that they will more than “stick with her.” 

Edited by Taralightner
  • Love 4
On 8/22/2019 at 8:37 PM, Isolabella said:

Interesting that Amy is behind Maddie. You would think they would put Tess there because of her height. They might've put Amy there so she could watch someone in front of her after messing up at Queen. 😬

She messed up? What happened????

22 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Dancer yes - haven't seen any "real" evidence regarding teammate and person, despite what I have been told over and over and over by VK and TPTB.

Now, her hair - I don't know - there are some pics on her IG with it in layers and loose curls that look so much better.  I realize she just danced for IDK how long, but after a long football game???

There were three vets injured one season and they didn't replace them with All Stars.  I think a poster said upthread that the team went from 34 to 31 for a bit.

I'd just like to point out, that if you travel back into last year's thread (and I mean the 'you' as ambiguous) you'll find that most of the comments about Vikkie didn't stem directly from her dancing. In fact, you may even find a comment or two of mine that said she can definitely dance the DCC style. If you remove turns, being sloppy (ie. too big) at times and traveling; her dancing has never really been the main issue. 

The problem with Vikkie is that at her core she is rotten. No positive edit is going to change that. Frankly, she was blessed with a really lack luster rookie class this year so she's standing out in a positive way on the dance floor, but it doesn't make her a good person. 

13 hours ago, Tarode said:

What I have observed about Lisa so far, simply based off of instagram, is that she had a lot of support at the Meet the Team event. That would imply to me that she has a lot of friends and a strong support system. She must not be that bad of a person.

So does Vikkie and we know she has a fairly negative track record on being a good person.

11 hours ago, StarWarner said:

I also don't get the point of putting their home state on there. Why not just their name and number of stars for their years on the team? 

You are officially smarter than TPTB.

2 hours ago, kcrabtree06 said:

Does anyone else wonder if Sam Finglass will ever try out, or has she seen/heard about what Cassie, Dayton, and Victoria have gone through and is just like hard pass??

She will never try out. There used to be a video, it was deleted/moved in the archive and I've never been able to find it again, but it was Sam F. in a prep class and it was bad. You could tell she was trying and likely doing it for fun, but she doesn't have any musicality. 

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, StarWarner said:

Not sure if this was posted yet. From Amanda's Instagram. I really like her cameo.

For someone who many consider to be just a dream chaser not really interested in DCC or the Cowboys, Amanda sure seems appreciative to be where she is.

• Love 14
39 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Sorry - I should have said this question is for the whole class:)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, MTTFan said:

Yeah, I thought the Kat placing was weird.  Based on the dancing we have seen so far, you would think that she would be buried too.

Is Amanda by herself in the back?

and it looks like Christina is in the row behind VK -- how many people will be surprised if she retires next year?

Well, she will be 32.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

...but my comparison of Nicole/Gina- Nicole was confident but humble. I think Gina is certainly confident, but.... 

Welcome back lady!

You definitely need to catch up.  Gina is not a bitch. 😉

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Welcome back lady!

You definitely need to catch up.  Gina is not a bitch. 😉

I don’t think she’s a bitch- are you saying that her humility was edited out for the past 2 years? And, I’m reading as fast as I can. I’m at page 40- the night TC was announced. And, great to *see you*! 

Edited by Taralightner
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Does anyone have knowledge of who was point since MTT has aired? 

season 1 - Elizabeth Davis

2-4 Nicole H

5 Crystal T

6-7 Whitney I

8 - Mia

9 - 10 Holly A

11 Jenn A

12-13 KaShara

Did I forget Megan Fox in there somewhere?  And Shelly did say that other girls rotated in cause they had different pre-game routines each game.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

The Lisa and Julia beef clearly isn’t too bad...

C96FC9FD-79E7-4E3A-BD2C-C2A6BB662015.jpeg

If you were just able to see the faces, you would never get that Lisa is the one who made the team! 

On another note, was just on Facebook and the DCC (the organization, not a fan group) posted part of TS and the comments were interesting. I'd say that 90% adore Maddie, and 99% have no idea how the shared point works. Many are under the impression that Amy and Maddie will alternate weeks as point.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

The labels on the lockers with their names and the states they’re from are annoying. What’s wrong with having just their first name?

I think it must be for the purpose of stadium tours. I hate it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

Yayyy I love the Heather love! 👏🏼 She’s always been one of my favorites.

I definitely think there’s been some beautiful girls lately though. The first few that come to mind are Kelsey Lowrance, Maggie, Rachel Wyatt, Daphne, etc 

Is that the Kelsey from 2017? The brunette with the "50-yard-long football field" answer that got her cut the year before in the interview round?

Yes, she AND Rachel were stunners. Daphne is pretty if she can hide the bags under her eyes, and Megan (imo) was a more natural beauty than Maggie.

I'm just disappointed at how many fewer there seem to be as the seasons progress.  There were some early seasons which had a very high ratio of beautiful girls, and each year that ratio seems to shrink.  

BTW...The visible decline of beautiful girls is one reason ANTM lost so many viewers from its heyday in the mid-2000s.  So perhaps it speaks to a wider trend lately, who knows?  It does make me wonder if the rising dominance of social media is a factor.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, chrishunt said:

on another note last night I had a dream that I was a DCC and was called into the office for gossiping on this board, and I had to apologize to Amy and Maddie for criticizing their point-work 😂

I have a recurring dream that I somehow make the team (I am not a dancer whatsoever in real life or dream life) then get so freaked out for the first game because I skipped all the practices and literally don't know the choreography or HOW TO DANCE, then I always wake up right before bailing. So random. I think I need a hobby 😂

8 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Season 1 is starting on Pluto

Pluto TV for the win!

But seriously, how do they have access to Seasons 1&2, but CMT, Amazon and itunes don't?

7 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

OMG, VK is multiplying! So many teeth! This is the stuff of nightmares! But seriously, what an obnoxious thing to do.

That's teenagers for ya...

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

Watching all the Insta Stories.  I can’t help but be happy for VK.  I know!  I’m so annoyed with me too.  But dang it, the girl is growing in me. 🙈🙈😜🤷🏽‍♀️😱🤪🤭

I’m surprised she hasn’t but on her ig that she is a dcc like some of the other rookies 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, NMDD43 said:

But seriously, how do they have access to Seasons 1&2, but CMT, Amazon and itunes don't?

They were on CMT, but were pulled a few months ago along with the other seasons.  Probably cause this was coming.  Thank goodness!  

5 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I’m surprised she hasn’t but on her ig that she is a dcc like some of the other rookies 

She would have a year ago, but apparently she's changed🤷‍♀️

Edited by scorpio1031
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

They were on CMT, but were pulled a few months ago along with the other seasons.  Probably cause this was coming.  Thank goodness!  

24/7 MTT. And for free. It's like a literal dream. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, NMDD43 said:

I have a recurring dream that I somehow make the team (I am not a dancer whatsoever in real life or dream life) then get so freaked out for the first game because I skipped all the practices and literally don't know the choreography or HOW TO DANCE, then I always wake up right before bailing. So random. I think I need a hobby 😂

Pluto TV for the win!

That's teenagers for ya...

Lol I have the same kind of dream!

• LOL 1
20 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I know - between 24/7 MTT and Midsomer Murders...…..the only thing to complete the dream would be the two hour special...sigh

sadly though, plutotv is not available in Australia 😞 

• Love 1

I think it was Meredith who had the interview question - "who do you consider a visionary?" She replied Kelli. I couldn't tell if the panel and/or Kelli was impressed with the answer.

Speaking of other powerful women in NFL Football, tomorrow (sun 8/25) on EPSN, 1 PM EST, a documentary " A lifetime of Sundays" will air  ( link ) .

"offers an unprecedented look at the history of the NFL through the eyes of four iconic female owners: Virginia Halas McCaskey (Chicago Bears), Martha Ford (Detroit Lions), Patricia Rooney (Pittsburgh Steelers) and Norma Hunt (Kansas City Chiefs) "

Granted - Kelli (and Judy & Charlotte) also has her life of Sundays. I do wonder what does the DCC do when the cowboys have an an away game.  Virginia Halas McCaskey is 96 years old - so back to the the discussion of Kelli retiring.....

Edited by sATL