Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

30 minutes ago, go4luca said:
At least Gina gets her old spot back when Maddie is point. 

Heather looks great leading her group.  Not sure what's going on with Alexis.  She looks heavier than usual.

I saw a picture of her from last night she doesn’t look heavy but I can see from this video she does but idk 

34 minutes ago, Monique said:

Same. But I was happy to see Amber in the triangle for Group 3! I know Bridget’s a favorite on here but I’ll take Amber over Bridget any day

Right! I love Amber she’s so spunky! Plus she has the best facials when she dances and is super sharp. Total point girl material. Of course, I’m a bit biased because I look freakishly similar to Amber 🧐 long lost sisters maybe?

• Love 11
2 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

The Lisa and Julia beef clearly isn’t too bad...

C96FC9FD-79E7-4E3A-BD2C-C2A6BB662015.jpeg

Good for Julia to show up unlike certain others.

2 hours ago, go4luca said:

At least they did a good job of making Daphne look less emaciated.  Daphne also tends to look older to me but she looks good in this new cameo.  I think overall, all the cameos look much better this year.

erin cameo yr 2.jpg

Erin’s cameo looks like Brittany Scramm!

32 minutes ago, go4luca said:
At least Gina gets her old spot back when Maddie is point. 

Heather looks great leading her group.  Not sure what's going on with Alexis.  She looks heavier than usual.

#heatherforpoint

Tess looks really out of place in te triangle and Amy gets swallowed behind Maddie. I don’t like the formation change at all.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Did VK say she was majoring in Broadcast Journalism?  They use words there.

LOL! Just about choked on my dinner with this! Maybe VK picked Broadcast Journalism because they use teleprompters and therefore she'll have no need to find her own words.

• LOL 14
17 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Who is that in front in the top pic? And is that amy @ point in the bottom one?

Caroline and Bridget getting those PRIMO spots for second years! Can't wait for their rotating point next year ❤️ *fingers crossed* 

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

#heatherforpoint

Tess looks really out of place in te triangle and Amy gets swallowed behind Maddie. I don’t like the formation change at all.

Malibu Barbie Lexie is giving it!! I like string bean Tess up there she is a GLAMAZON! hahah im actually warming to this underdog squad Imma about to be ridic this season cause I want a Superbowl and this squad is going to be with us! I just had a Thats So Raven moment bare with me hahahah.

original.gif

15 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

Im with those who would choose Amber over Bridget.

Amber in my opinion, is gorgeous..i always felt Bridget looks old.

*ducks*

Oh you brave and proud of you! I think Savannah, Rachel A, Kat, Briana and Meredith are the prettiest on the squad...even though Rachel A is on my to watch list for being stanky right now sadly.

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

#heatherforpoint

Okay wait I'm confused. 

I know the diamond is Amy/Maddie alternating point and then Tess and Lexie flanking. But who is behind Lexi on the left? I felt like I saw it Bridget before and now I'm seeing a blonde?

2 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Malibu Barbie Lexie is giving it!! I like string bean Tess up there she is a GLAMAZON! hahah im actually warming to this underdog squad Imma about to be ridic this season cause I want a Superbowl and this squad is going to be with us! I just had a Thats So Raven moment bare with me hahahah.

original.gif

Oh you brave and proud of you! I think Savannah, Rachel A, Kat, Briana and Meredith are the prettiest on the squad...even though Rachel A is on my to watch list for being stanky right now sadly.

image.png

I'm with you!! 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I like Lily's cameo

Lily looks cute in hers and I love how they fixed her hair. Meredith is kind of blah, but what is up with Lisa's tan? She's like three different shades from head to the tops of her boots. Also she's doing that stupid arm over the head pose. Didn't Kelli say a few seasons ago during the cameo photoshoot that she hates that pose?

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Rosie-Brooklyn said:

Okay wait I'm confused. 

I know the diamond is Amy/Maddie alternating point and then Tess and Lexie flanking. But who is behind Lexi on the left? I felt like I saw it Bridget before and now I'm seeing a blonde?

I'm with you!! 

Heather I believe is there....or Gina, then Bridget.

3 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

Didn't Kelli say a few seasons ago during the cameo photoshoot that she hates that pose?

She was making fun of it being used so much, but if you watch earlier seasons, she is giving the girls ideas on how to pose - she is the one who shows them that.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Amy looks off her timing in this video

Oh wow...hopefully rattled nerves from what we heard was a messed up sound system. Can't imagine she'd be given half-point tonight after the Queen performance and then this. Ouch. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Spooky said:

Oh wow...hopefully rattled nerves from what we heard was a messed up sound system. Can't imagine she'd be given half-point tonight after the Queen performance and then this. Ouch. 

Just sucks to see someone who is so sweet crumble under the pressure. 

• Love 2

I still don't see Rachel A in any of the videos from today (unless she's in Group 4). But from the videos today:

Group 1:

1. Amy
  2. Miranda
  3. Caroline
  4. Cianna
  5. Kat
  6. Daphne
  7. Madeline M
  8. Kelcey
  9. Amanda

Group 2:

1. Maddie
  2. Lexie
  3. Ashlee
  4. Savannah
  5. Alanna
  6. Rachel W
  7. Erin
  8. Chandi
  9. Lisa

Group 3:

1. Heather
  2. Alexis
  3. Bridget
  4. Brianna
  5. Amber
  6. Christina
  7. Jalyn
  8. Kristen
  9. Taylor P

Group 4 (from yesterday's video):

1. Tess
  2. Gina
  3. Molly
  4. Brennan
  5. Meredith
  6. Hannah
  7. Taylor J
  8. Victoria
  9. Lily
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I love to look through the new rookies Instagram pictures and stories to try to find videos of them dancing. I finally got to look at TaylorPs and she's got some dance skills. I was impressed by the number of different styles of dance that she can do. She seems to like contemporary, and Hip Hop.

• Love 9

Is this right so far for when Maddie is point? Does anyone know any other spots? (Brunette and blonde labeled)

Where's Heather?

Maddie

Lexie     Tess

Gina      Amy    Caroline

Bridget    Amber    Ashlee  Rachel W

11(Blon)       Alexis    Hannah    Jalyn     15(Blon)

16(Blon)     17(Brun)   Molly     Victoria    Cianna?  Alanna

Briana    23(Blon)   24(Brun)   Taylor J  Amanda?  27(Brun) Kelcey

Lisa   30(Brun)    Lily      Taylor P   33(Brun)  34(Brun)  35(Brun)  36(Blon)

Edited by dccfan204
20 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

He's a friend of a friend....not at all creepy....

No. No. No Neal McCoy is not creepy. He’s a really good guy. He does a lot of good stuff in Texas AND he supports Texas teachers and as one I love that. You know how they turn Kitty into a caricature of who she is. Yeah, they did that with him, too. I’ve met him and he’s not a creepy perv at all. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Is this right so far for when Maddie is point? Does anyone know any other spots?

Maddie

Lexie        Tess

Gina         Amy       Caroline

Bridget     Amber       Ashlee       10

11        Alexis      Hannah      Jalyn       15

16           17          Molly        Victoria       20    Cianna

Briana    23           24          Taylor J       26         27          28

Lisa       30        Lily       Taylor P           33          34         35        36

This is what I want to say it is but there's a couple I'm a little iffy about (switching Madeline M and Miranda, switching Daphne and Cianna).                  

Lisa     Madeline M     Lily     Taylor P     Kristin     Kat     Meredith     Amanda

Briana   Christina   Chandi  Taylor J   Brennan   Savannah   Kelcey

Erin     Miranda     Molly     Victoria     Cianna     Alanna

Heather   Alexis     Hannah     Jalyn     Daphne

Bridget     Amber     Ashlee     Rachel W

Gina         Amy     Caroline

Lexie          Tess

Maddie 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, go4luca said:

Kat's friend is quite beautiful. Seems she was a Honeybee too. She's in law school, so I guess she's done with pro dance, but would've been great for her to audition for DCC too.

4 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

Lily looks cute in hers and I love how they fixed her hair. Meredith is kind of blah, but what is up with Lisa's tan? She's like three different shades from head to the tops of her boots. Also she's doing that stupid arm over the head pose. Didn't Kelli say a few seasons ago during the cameo photoshoot that she hates that pose?

Kelli doesn't hate that pose. I believe she made that one comment that time because so many girls were doing it that day, and she got sick of seeing the same thing over and over. But she doesn't hate it in a general sense. If she did, we wouldn't still be seeing so many of the women do those poses every year. Especially since we know they give them example poses to practice before the shoot.

I don't have a problem with the poses with their arms over their heads. The only time it bothers me is when women on other teams do it and they are wearing costumes that show their armpits. The one don't like is the turn-your-back-to-the-camera-and-look-over-your-shoulder pose. I'm sad to see Bridget got hit with that one this year.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, tteek74 said:

No. No. No Neal McCoy is not creepy. He’s a really good guy. He does a lot of good stuff in Texas AND he supports Texas teachers and as one I love that. You know how they turn Kitty into a caricature of who she is. Yeah, they did that with him, too. I’ve met him and he’s not a creepy perv at all. 

I like Neal, and I think he really appreciates what these girls do.  Don't they perform for his charity every year?  I think it's funny when he judges show group and K&J make fun of his saying "HOT!"  And look at some of the other judges - you would think they don't ever say anything the way they are edited.  

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, hereforthedrama said:

This is what I want to say it is but there's a couple I'm a little iffy about (switching Madeline M and Miranda, switching Daphne and Cianna).                  

Lisa     Madeline M     Lily     Taylor P     Kristin     Kat     Meredith     Amanda

Lexie          Tess

Maddie 

OMG you are the best, thank you so much!! Flipping it to this perspective in case anyone else prefers to see it this way :)
Based off of this formation, it looks like Rachel A is sitting out?                                                                     

Maddie

Lexie       Tess

Bridget     Amber     Ashlee    Rachel W

Heather    Alexis      Hannah     Jalyn      Daphne

Erin       Miranda      Molly      Victoria    Cianna   Alanna

Briana    Christina    Chandi    Taylor J    Brennan   Savannah   Kelcey

Lisa    Madeline M    Lily      Taylor P       Kristin      Kat     Meredith     Amanda

Edited by dccfan204
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, allitator said:

Whoever initially posted about Pluto TV, you are a true MVP. ❤️  I don't think it's been off since I discovered it, haha.

That person for point! 

• LOL 15
  • Love 7

Ok, so I really love seeing pics of Dayton, Sam, and Victoria together. Everyone needs their Ride or Die group. My college roomate from freshman year is my bestie. So we have been like sisters for over 20 years. I hope everyone has a relationship like that in their lifetime.

• Love 6

Did the formation used to be show group girls up front (a smaller triangle) and then non-show group girls in the back rows filling out a bigger triangle? Because Jalyn is pretty far up in the formation for a "non show group girl." (albeit farther back than last year)

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 2

In the DCC story you can see the pyramid better, I think it is Gina up high and Heather in the back...as it should jkjjk..

Also the girls walking in to get ready for the Team Lineup call Bridget looks like such a tart baaahha like the hell and GIna is cracking me up too. 

1 hour ago, hereforthedrama said:

Lexie          Tess

Maddie 

whoa Ashlee sure moved up in the triangle to be a 2yr vet and came close to the axe as a TCC last season. Anybody know what her's story? Or is she just a good take home girl..

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dccfan204 said:

OMG you are the best, thank you so much!! Flipping it to this perspective in case anyone else prefers to see it this way :)

Maddie

Lexie       Tess

Lisa    Madeline M    Lily      Taylor P       Kristin      Kat     Meredith     Amanda

Maddie really is point for longer than Amy which is interesting....the 2nd time they are in the triangle is much longer than the first time. 

1 minute ago, Mercurialsteph said:

Maddie really is point for longer than Amy which is interesting....the 2nd time they are in the triangle is much longer than the first time. 

I have yet to see any evidence of Amy at point for today’s game. Maybe this is why. I was wondering if something changed overnight. 

3 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Co-sign, especially re: Tess.  She's too tall in that spot.  Very distracting.

*MEMO TO SELF:   Continue past point to Gina and Bridget.  Where your eye is naturally drawn to.

Edited by go4luca
typo
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

I have yet to see any evidence of Amy at point for today’s game. Maybe this is why. I was wondering if something changed overnight. 

Yeah they are not showing her...I know she messed up a bit last night but it’s like...she’s still also point. They showed her group though 

Just tried a little test. In which ever order you prefer, for the duration of this clip, watch Gina and glance over to Amy. Then do the same with Bridget to Amy and finally Amber to Amy. It's obvious how much stronger they are at any of the moves. Same for Maddie not being as strong, but it's more noticeable (at least to me) when comparing against Amy.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dccfan204 said:

Maddie

Lexie       Tess

Two observations:  it loos like Victoria is buried in the middle of the pack and Kat in the back?  ummmmm 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

Two observations:  it loos like Victoria is buried in the middle of the pack and Kat in the back?  ummmmm 

Amanda's in the back too.  Weird, the rookie SG members had much better positions last year.  Of course they ARE the front row to the people in the back 😄 

• LOL 8
10 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

Yes, but VK is the most forward rookie. I don't think Kat's dancing is that great, which may be why she's in the back. What I'm more surprised about is Madeline being the only vet in the last row, but I didn't see her anywhere else more forward in the formation.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Amanda's in the back too.  Weird, the rookie SG members had much better positions last year.  Of course they ARE the front row to the people in the back 😄 

Yeah, I thought the Kat placing was weird.  Based on the dancing we have seen so far, you would think that she would be buried too.

Is Amanda by herself in the back?

and it looks like Christina is in the row behind VK -- how many people will be surprised if she retires next year?

Edited by MTTFan
  • Love 1