Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Chandi is unbelievably beautiful.

I don’t agree that they can use this as motivation. First of all, it aired after the team was announced so what’s done is done. And that’s clearly not an objective ranking as no way Hannah Jalyn and Maddie are that low on the actual rankings. They should be ranking the girls throughout TC if they want to use this as a “tool”, maybe even throughout the season-no way Amy would have stayed at the top of the list after messing up big time as point. But then they would have to cut the lowest ranking tccs and last season Kelli refused to cut VK even when she had only her sticker and Kelli chose to cut girls with more stickers instead.

Btw I don’t like the negative criticism Amy is receiving because I agree she is generally a good dancer with an infectious smile. She can’t lead the team though and at best she should have been in the second line, just not point.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, JerseyGirl said:

874E92A7-777E-48AF-AC8C-2D8519F25011.jpeg

Thank you, Kristin, for demonstrating to Maddie the correct appearance for a DCC's armpits.  Now please take your lovely self off to the photographer for a proper cameo pic. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

Wtf is going on in this picture? Is maddie supposed to be on the 50 as point? But also in front of amy who is point? Or is the whole damn thing off center? The back right has 4 girls and the back left only has 2

I believe this picture was taken at the part when they hop to there left and they all aren’t hopping the same distance so it looks off. 

9 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

00076181-43C2-4EFF-B305-C7C0CDDCD121.thumb.jpeg.624b85abab4ebbf78da67c6d0217e199.jpg.902e8d5babc5ea2cc985e9a7c5a795a4.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, JerseyGirl said:

874E92A7-777E-48AF-AC8C-2D8519F25011.jpeg

88E7C673-DD51-483D-91B2-3DA55BBD325C.jpeg

31A6A8A9-4CBF-425E-8133-3BC81943403B.jpeg

Top Photo: I don't care for Kelcey's photo. She looks very boxy in her middle which in turn makes her legs look odd. In videos of her dancing, her figure is much more attractive.

I'll also add to the votes that dislike the arms over the head look. Who IRL does that unless they are yawning at the same time?

• LOL 1
11 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

That may be all he says on the show, but Neal McCoy KNOWS entertainment. He's a remarkable entertainer in his own right. He's very fan oriented so gets out and about in the crowds and knows how to impress.

Neil McCoy is a lawsuit risk with those women. Seriously — the layers of why they don’t do USO tours they way they supposed to are deep.

He’s an old dirty man. No doubt he has fans, but there are lots of questionable people with questionable taste.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

Katy’s story is ROUGH. Yikes. K&J are probably cringing.

The thunder formation needs to be completely redone!

Gina, Amber, and Bridget should make up the triangle - any of the three could be point IMO.

Behind them should be Caroline, Tess, and Heather.

Then after that - Maddie, Amy, Rachel W, Lexie.

ALSO - why on earth is Kristin in her own line all the way back in the middle of nowhere! It looks insane and she needs to be smushed into that back line with most of the other rookies

Did y’all notice that the triangle story (they looked terrible) on Katy’s Instagram stories has been deleted?

13 hours ago, klh25 said:

It would seem Lisa is the weaker of the two since she is a crappy teammate..she sounds like a jerk.  

Ok but I was talking about K and J possible reason for cutting either of them, not my own reason so maybe dance weaknesses not personality. Jury is still out for me on their relationship with each other and as individuals.

2 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

YAY LILY!!!

Wow. LILY looks really good here. Her new hair helps her look fresher and younger. Good job Kelli.

• Love 4

Ok, so that scene with VK taking the personality test had to be staged by TPTB...like wtf. It seemed so disengenuion.."I'm not that person anymore". Umm let others see that for themselves not try to shove it down our throats that you're a better version of yourself...prove it, don't just say it. I admit VK weight lost looks good on her so yea she improved herself in that way but where it counts is how she behaves and treats others..smdh

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
  • Love 16

Good timing with the Neil McCoy discussion, I'm watching season 12 on Pluto and they had show group auditions.  He was a judge, and Kelli said when you look at his paper all he says is "hot." 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Shelly B said there was a reason for 37, but no further info.  I thought she said we would find out??  I would hope they wouldn't put an injured girl out there, and run the risk of further injury. 

She was attending North Lake - don't know if she is still there or not

I would have thought that since Kat was the only rookie in that group not on SG, they would have moved her???

Does anyone have a pic or info on the final groups. I think I missed it, if yes can u please repost it.

I just watched one of the clips, and Amy is absolutely behind on the choreo. Yikes! I like Amy, and I actually think she’s a strong dancer and seems like a great teacher, but everyone isn’t meant to be front and center. I think K&J have put her in a bad situation.

I’m a bit confused on the Lisa criticism. Based on what’s been shown so far, she is, by far, one of the stronger rookie dancers. Why should she have been cut? 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Jess14 said:

I just watched one of the clips, and Amy is absolutely behind on the choreo. Yikes! I like Amy, and I actually think she’s a strong dancer and seems like a great teacher, but everyone isn’t meant to be front and center. I think K&J have put her in a bad situation.

I’m a bit confused on the Lisa criticism. Based on what’s been shown so far, she is, by far, one of the stronger rookie dancers. Why should she have been cut? 

THIS.. Amy seems like a Gr8 person but Shouldn't be anywhere near the front of the triangle. 

Yes Yes Yes..LISA IS A Beast! I'm a fan!!

• Love 6
11 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

Amber looked great when they showed the vets dancing. My eye went right to her and Heather.

Amy looks like a great teacher and she seems so sweet. She was the first one to run over to Meredith.

I agree about Heather in particular, so I was hoping someone else would point her out besides just me.  She's stunningly beautiful in a way few of the most recent rookie classes just aren't.

Actually, this has been a curious, not to mention disappointing, phenomenon for the last several seasons, imo.  When rewatching the early seasons, especially seasons 3-8 or so, those squads had SO MANY gorgeous girls to choose from, girls who didn't need to overdo the makeup in order to have the physical "Wow factor".

I just don't see as many classically beautiful girls as I used to on the team, and find myself wondering why. Sure, we'd get the occasional Kelcey or Molly or Keyra, but where have all the REAL stunners gone --- girls like Kelci Reich, Brittany Schram,  Jackie Bob, Kaitlin Ilsing, Brooke Sorensen, Tobie Percival, Brittany Evans, or Abigail Klein?  

Are top-tier beauties like them even auditioning anymore?  Do they even still exist, or are they skipping the demanding, disciplined life of a dancer in favor of posting selfies on Instagram, hoping to get "discovered" by a modeling agency?

The DCC may still attract good dancers, but nowhere near as many straight-up beauties as they used to.  Only one or two per squad (if we're lucky) instead of dozens.

Girls like Maddie or Bridget are cute, but the DCC are supposed to be gorgeous as well as talented.  It's their brand.  Seriously, if I chose "impressive dancing" as my only entertainment criteria, I'd go watch a Youtube video of the Jabbawokeez. 

That's why I'd rather see Heather as the tip of the triangle over Maddie, Amy, or Gina.  It's strictly aesthetic preference.

Yet we're being told that Verruca (a human caricature drawing if there ever was one) is "the whole package"?   Are the judges wearing blindfolds now or something? 

Next year, why not skip the blindfolds and just have all the girls audition while wearing bags over their heads?  

Edited by nancy444
Typo fix
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

What I have observed about Lisa so far, simply based off of instagram, is that she had a lot of support at the Meet the Team event. That would imply to me that she has a lot of friends and a strong support system. She must not be that bad of a person.

• Love 9
23 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Thanks for posting this! A few observations, bless her heart Gina does not have the HD look needed to be the point maybe less lipstick?

Gina suffers from the same issue as Lexie did.  Unfortunately, its a more expensive problem that can't be remedied with just a tube of lipstick.  It's absolutely fixable, just not with makeup.  I'll leave it at that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cran said:

Did y’all notice that the triangle story (they looked terrible) on Katy’s Instagram stories has been deleted?

out of all the years I have seen the Meet the Team videos, this is by far was the worst.  That is what is being put on the field tomorrow?  

10 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

Her cameo is great. She is hopefully just eating clean.... at her age and with all the exercise she’s getting, her body will see results quickly with a clean diet. 

So cute the 2 of them 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Tarode said:

What I have observed about Lisa so far, simply based off of instagram, is that she had a lot of support at the Meet the Team event. That would imply to me that she has a lot of friends and a strong support system. She must not be that bad of a person.

Yeah, and she danced through college and for the Mavs. It not like she bounced around from team to team after a year, so regardless of her personal feelings for teammates, she seems to be able to coexist with them. Only thing I’ve read on here is that she doesn’t like Julia, and even if true, my response is....who cares?!? Is “liking Julia” some sort of prerequisite to being on the team? Unless she was spreading untrue rumors about her, whether or not they like each other should’ve have zero bearing on whether either made the team. 

• Love 23

Kat might not be a strong dancer but she sure has a KNOCK OUT look.  

She’s destined to be a fan fave as is Amanda and Kristen I think. 

I saw stories and Kristen’s intro she just looked and sounded PERFECT!!

85629616-1E4B-4B26-995A-3649AB08C04F.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

how tall is VK?

I see the "NORTH" was shorted to "N" on Kat's locker . what they ran out of letters? Couldn't be space if she is still going by "Kat". 

Is there anyone from  MS or MA on the Team? Any pix of Brianna's locker nameplate?

Did anyone see Dayton's IG story congratulating her "sister" Victoria on making the team? I wish I could upload it, but I tried and can't figure it out. 

It seems like they have both matured and grown up a lot in the last year. 

I never really bought into all the drama between them. I think they both seem like lovely young women.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Dal8las said:

I  remember that too, but I was talking about a preseason game and then when season started the girls in the far back of the triangle were not there anymore/moved up into spots maybe girls were gone....this was like 2010 would that be the same season maybe? IDK haha I just want to know whats going on.

I recall that being the year when Jordan Chanley and Brittany Evans got injured.

Edited by CowboysFanatic
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Next week's previews has me wondering if K&J got wind of this situation with Lisa and Julia. Kelly says that the chemistry of the team is critical..then CMT cuts to them pulling Lisa out of practice into the office. This has always been my speculation as to why Julia was cut, well one of the reasons, hopefully we get to see it play out. For the record, I was rooting for Julia! I really had no opinion of Lisa until the show aired...and I think she can dance her ass off!

I just watched that part that was Bret not Lisa 

11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I like Lily's cameo

I really hope they re-due the name plates...they are so off...The HELL  is this format 

[*     Name                              State] grossed out

---------------------------

Also, I agree with Char that Julia's make is harsh af. She is giving me Heather face and like I said the girl is scary to look at.

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

I really hope the re-due the name plates...they are so off...The HELL  is this format [*     Name                              State] grossed out

some will only be used for the next 10-12 months. I guess they decided to live with it - cheaper to keep as is

5 hours ago, sATL said:

what did they put on the locker nameplate before they  put the state on the right side?

and which state - some are born in one state, go to school in another state and now they are in texas.

Not sure if I like it... seems braggish as if they are looking for the majority of TX or overly pointing out someone from outside of the US... give me a moment to adjust, I guess. Is this a small way of showing diversity (ie women from all over the world come...) ?

Little trivia as it seems space is not an issue on the nameplate: 

• The three longest state names that are commonly used: Massachusetts, North Carolina, South Carolina. 
  • Iowa . Ohio & Utah have the shortest state name
  • Q is the only letter that does NOT appear in a state name

I also don't get the point of putting their home state on there. Why not just their name and number of stars for their years on the team? 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, nancy444 said:

I agree about Heather in particular, so I was hoping someone else would point her out besides just me.  She's stunningly beautiful in a way few of the most recent rookie classes just aren't.

Actually, this has been a curious, not to mention disappointing, phenomenon for the last several seasons, imo.  When rewatching the early seasons, especially seasons 3-8 or so, those squads had SO MANY gorgeous girls to choose from, girls who didn't need to overdo the makeup in order to have the physical "Wow factor".

I just don't see as many classically beautiful girls as I used to on the team, and find myself wondering why. Sure, we'd get the occasional Kelcey or Molly or Keyra, but where have all the REAL stunners gone --- girls like Kelci Reich, Brittany Schram,  Jackie Bob, Kaitlin Ilsing, Brooke Sorensen, Tobie Percival, Brittany Evans, or Abigail Klein?  

Are top-tier beauties like them even auditioning anymore?  Do they even still exist, or are they skipping the demanding, disciplined life of a dancer in favor of posting selfies on Instagram, hoping to get "discovered" by a modeling agency?

The DCC may still attract good dancers, but nowhere near as many straight-up beauties as they used to.  Only one or two per squad (if we're lucky) instead of dozens.

That's why I'd rather see Heather as the tip of the triangle over Maddie, Amy, or Gina.  It's strictly aesthetic preference.

Yayyy I love the Heather love! 👏🏼 She’s always been one of my favorites.

I definitely think there’s been some beautiful girls lately though. The first few that come to mind are Kelsey Lowrance, Maggie, Rachel Wyatt, Daphne, etc 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, StarWarner said:

Not sure if this was posted yet. From Amanda's Instagram. I really like her cameo.

Me too. Amanda is gorgeous! So pretty!

I would also like to report my membership of the Kat fanclub. 

#teamkat

#teamamanda

Actually, I have more to report:

#TeamJalyn

#TeamErin

#TeamCaroline

#TeamBridget

#TeamAlanna

#TeamKelcey

#TeamMiranda

Edited by Pau84
Kat and Amanda are the new stars
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

He's a friend of a friend....not at all creepy....

For the record, I never said he was creepy. I just said I wished he had more to offer to deliberations than appearance comments. Again, I understand this could be a CMT editing issue, and I do wish they would show more of his actual performance comments. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, StarWarner said:

For the record, I never said he was creepy. I just said I wished he had more to offer to deliberations than appearance comments. Again, I understand this could be a CMT editing issue, and I do wish they would show more of his actual performance comments. 

Others have said 'creepy' and other unkind things...names are running together for me, no offense intended.

Like I said, he is a long time friend of a friend and a wonderful entertainer/performer in his own right. He's been at it a long time so knows how to wow a crowd and draw a crowd. He's on the panel because of this....the 'hot hot hot' nonsense is for show...he does actually judge the candidates on showmanship & performance ability. You'll see check marks on the sheets too

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, StarWarner said:

Not sure if this was posted yet. From Amanda's Instagram. I really like her cameo.

I love her hair; is it naturally curly? I noticed looking on her IG at pics when she was a Flyer Girl she wore it curly and straight. Glad Kelli let her keep it curly.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, WhoDat said:

Amy - I know she's getting a lot of hate because of the whole point situation, but I personally like her. Maybe she's not the perfect person for point, but she has an infectious smile?

Apologies in advance as I rarely make it through the long novel style posts.  My attention span won't hang in long enough but kudos to those of you with the patience to write and read them. 👍

As for Amy's smile, all I ever see is her catching flies look which just doesn't fly for me.  I know other girls do this from time to time but with her, at least to me, it's a constant.  So she remains a huge #nope for me.

DSC_6287.jpg.b53001f05f23a36e77aa600398d7475d.jpgDSC_6288.jpg.0b0e36286642d3a5bfd4f5f57115f406.jpg

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Apologies in advance as I rarely make it through the long novel style posts.  My attention span won't hang in long enough but kudos to those of you with the patience to write and read them. 👍

As for Amy's smile, all I ever see is her catching flies look which just doesn't fly for me.  I know other girls do this from time to time but with her, at least to me, it's a constant.  So she remains a huge #nope for me.

DSC_6287.jpg.b53001f05f23a36e77aa600398d7475d.jpgDSC_6288.jpg.0b0e36286642d3a5bfd4f5f57115f406.jpg

The open mouth doesn't bother me as much as her perpetual squinty eyes.  With eyes that small (which no amount of makeup will help to open up), the open mouth pose is the last thing she needs to do.

• Love 2