Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 7/7/2019 at 11:25 PM, SmpIsimon said:

It is assumed that Meredith and Kristin will likely get cut.

I posted this earlier this month. It is still assumed that they’ll get released. 

• Love 5

I know some people think Gina is too "extra" when she dances, but I think she is point material.  Girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to stand out when her entire person can be blocked by Tess's arm!

Team Gina for point! 

Gina blocked edit.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Ahh I would love to see oxnard, but if that means this year we will get some GL/non K&J practice then I’ll approve of it!

Oxnard will be videoed by the Dallas Cowboys media teams and shown all over the DCC’s social media platforms daily. You wouldn’t have to wait for the CMT reality show to see any of it.  

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, luvboo said:

Does kashara in her if  look different. Her latest post she looks different unless it's not her I can't get it to post here it said she was in vegas

I saw her pic...it’s just a sleeked down hair style, instead of the layered fluff and puff. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Our cable dropped CMT so went back to Amazon(just FYI I hope everyone uses AmazonSmile when they use Amazon. It costs nothing & allows you to have Amazon donate to the charity of your choosing. Not just 4 National charities but very specific ones such as we have donated to 2 charities that are on an island in Lake Erie that has a population of 400) Ok so I digress but Amazon May take up to 24 hours to post.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I posted this earlier this month. It is still assumed that they’ll get released. 

Since you seem to be the Svengali of DCC , WHY is it ‘assumed’ these girls will be cut? Just curious to your ‘inside info’...

12 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I wish they’d take more than 36 this year. I hate the thought of a deserving girl being cut just so undeserving VK can make the team. 

It 

pisses me off when:

They have had a squad that is more than 36 girls (2007, 2012 & ‘13) but they DON’T allow this to happen (for whatever stupid reason...and please don’t say that it’s bc Judy prefers 36 as it is ideal & bc of budget reasons bc clearly they have made exceptions to these rules) especially when they have a group of great dancers that don’t deserve to be cut. 

When they have had a squad less than their *ideal 36* (2009, 10, 11, 15, 16) but don’t put that extra money they save in those years for future years when they could use it to have a larger squad for dancers that shouldn’t be cut, like this year for example. 

They make allowances for more than their ideal 36 ( like2013 when they took Morgan & Kaitlyn Larae) or less than for that matter but refuse to do so for whatever unbeknownst reason to me when they have skilled dancers that deserve a spot like this year.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Their performance in training camp relative to the other rookies. If the cuts were based on personality, then Victoria, Christina and Lisa would be the next to go.

Interesting. Are you able to dish on Lisa?

(I have to admit, I had to go back and look at the TCC grid cause I have no clue who she is or anything on her background). 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Squeek said:

Other than a couple services like CinemaAPK and TeaTV they're all buy the episode or season.  😞

CMT does have season 13 up again but only it.

Glad to know there is someone else who uses CinemaAPK and TeaTV!  

Y’all, these are free services that have all but seasons 1&2.  

• Useful 1
9 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Interesting. Are you able to dish on Lisa?

(I have to admit, I had to go back and look at the TCC grid cause I have no clue who she is or anything on her background). 

im curious to hear what she/he has to say as well, because I know Lisa personally. she is brilliant, driven, and one of the nicest people I know. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, tacosandtequila said:

im curious to hear what she/he has to say as well, because I know Lisa personally. she is brilliant, driven, and one of the nicest people I know. 

Welcome to the board...but now I am wanting tacos and tequila for lunch! Lol

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, tacosandtequila said:

its what I had last night! haha

Another taco lover here.  I'm the lightweight of the group so don't drink much but do enjoy a shot of ta-killya from time to time.  Just wanted to say your member name is great!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

Their performance in training camp relative to the other rookies. If the cuts were based on personality, then Victoria, Christina and Lisa would be the next to go.

Oh dear...sorry...your whole quote didn’t post...I was referring to Kristen & Meredith...Thanks!

This may be an unpopular opinion. First and foremost I understand that this is a dance team.  All of the remaining girls are great dancers and of course some of them are better than others.  

I would personally rather see a slightly weaker dancer who has much better CHARACTER  make the team over any "better dancer" who has shown questionable character.  The average Jane/Joe doesn't pick up on the dance details when they are watching a football game. 

This team is supposed to be about more than just dancing....Give me an average dancer with great people skills and a good heart who is WELL SPOKEN  and open minded to all types of people. 

That would be "world class".  

• Love 18
3 hours ago, luvboo said:

Does kashara in her if  look different. Her latest post she looks different unless it's not her I can't get it to post here it said she was in vegas

2 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

I saw her pic...it’s just a sleeked down hair style, instead of the layered fluff and puff. 

For those not on IG.

icannotknow_27_7_2019_9_51_36_215.jpg

• Love 7
1 minute ago, njcate said:

This may be an unpopular opinion. First and foremost I understand that this is a dance team.  All of the remaining girls are great dancers and of course some of them are better than others.  

I would personally rather see a slightly weaker dancer who has much better CHARACTER  make the team over any "better dancer" who has shown questionable character.  The average Jane/Joe doesn't pick up on the dance details when they are watching a football game. 

This team is supposed to be about more than just dancing....Give me an average dancer with great people skills and a good heart who is WELL SPOKEN  and open minded to all types of people. 

That would be "world class".  

Agreed -- especially if the SG can be reserved for the better dancers (w/ notable exceptions of course).

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Christineelgene said:

Glad to know there is someone else who uses CinemaAPK and TeaTV!  

Y’all, these are free services that have all but seasons 1&2.  

Do they air the new eps as they air? Or later?

I really hope former DMD Lisa makes the team. I'm going to be heartbroken for Kristin if she gets cut again. She's so beautiful.....and Meredith would look so amazing in the uniform, if they do get cut, hopefully they return next year. 

• Love 6

Does anyone know why Lauren former Rangerette and TCU Showgirl got cut from training camp? She seemed like the full package and obviously could kick. I want more true Texans to make the squad, enough with the California's invading DCC( JK, maybe not) 

Does anyone know anything about TCC Taylor? Nothing, that I've noticed, is ever said about her. All I know is she was a Phoenix Suns dancer. She's blonde and pretty, but that's about all I know. I hardly see any mention of her on social media. Anyone know anything else? 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

At this point in training camp, I wish they would just cut on personality and be done with it. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Does anyone know why Khalyn and Kashara were sent to Pro Action Dance?  Kashara isn’t even an All Star this year!  You think they would have sent Lacey or someone else instead.  I know @ShellyB mentioned not to read into the selection of All Stars but I feel like she may have been inferring to Kashara not being one of them - just curious how she would be chosen to represent the team over the others. 

Edited by Stee
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

For those not on IG.

icannotknow_27_7_2019_9_51_36_215.jpg

I love how Caroline’s kicks are super high even when they’re marking super slow for an instructional video. It’s so natural for her. 

• Love 9

Maddie is adorable, fun to watch, and a great leader...but does not have that “IT” factor for point that is needed to exemplify the DCC brand.  I’m  also disappointed she basically did the same exact solo as last year, just different color outfit. It’s getting boring.  I’m also not a fan of Amy at point after seeing her mess up so badly at the Queen performance.  So it’ll be interesting who gets the coveted spot. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, IHopeUDance said:

Oxnard will be videoed by the Dallas Cowboys media teams and shown all over the DCC’s social media platforms daily. You wouldn’t have to wait for the CMT reality show to see any of it.  

I’m well aware of the fact. I just like seeing bts and interviews with the girls. They should be giving us more than Kelli saying the same stuff over and over and VK hyperventilating. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I’m well aware of the fact. I just like seeing bts and interviews with the girls. They should be giving us more than Kelli saying the same stuff over and over and VK hyperventilating. 

Ok.  I just guess since their show is called “Making the Team”, CMT doesn’t focus on the veterans that left to teach kids at the football camp. The show’s filming crew would stay where the TTCs are.  

12 hours ago, Squeek said:

Shelly has seemed to say a rotating point wouldn't happen anymore, at least that was my interpretation of what she said.

I agree.  What I am saying (and I am probably wrong now that I think about it) is that by eliminating a single point framing the pair of lead dancers would require pulling back further such that five would be shown in the frame.  Upon further reflection though, we’d likely get the two lead dancers and the person on the next row between them.

6 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Personally I think the shorts have gotten so short that they look like underwear (and not flattering panties at that).  

Let’s wear our laundry day granny panties in public.  With a belt.  They’ve had some longer more flattering lengths in the last that they ought to try again.

• Love 2

If I had to wear a character costume in this heat, I'd shoot myself.  Years ago, I was a dancing Snoopy (go ahead and laugh, I do).  Never, ever again.  It's seriously hot inside character costumes.

rowdy_oxnard.jpg

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, go4luca said:

If I had to wear a character costume in this heat, I'd shoot myself.  Years ago, I was a dancing Snoopy (go ahead and laugh, I do).  Never, ever again.  It's seriously hot inside character costumes.

rowdy_oxnard.jpg

Hmm wonder if this pic is a hint at point! Make Rowdy earn that huge paycheck!! 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Personally I think the shorts have gotten so short that they look like underwear (and not flattering panties at that).  

I agree something seems diff.  Maybe shorter or the cut of the leg is different too? 

I would like to see the waist come up a bit, it is almost 2020! Omg!!

2 hours ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

555.jpg

Yeah!  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, heckkitty said:

I love how Caroline’s kicks are super high even when they’re marking super slow for an instructional video. It’s so natural for her. 

Caroline is the real deal.

Her high kicks are truly effortless, she never takes a bad photograph, she is well spoken and intelligent. She’s got it all. Hell, she could be in the legendary 2011 squad!

• Love 22
2 hours ago, IHopeUDance said:

Ok.  I just guess since their show is called “Making the Team”, CMT doesn’t focus on the veterans that left to teach kids at the football camp. The show’s filming crew would stay where the TTCs are.  

They’ve filmed other parts (e.g calendar shoot) before. There’s only so much you can show when you only focus on practice and sponsorships. Plus, they keep saying that vets aren’t safe during tc either, so I want to follow their journey too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Lacy is 5’4” just outperformed. 

Rowdy has ice packs and cool suit plus fan under that but yeah still heavy and hot. 

Lacey Munoz? Show group member who got called out by guest choreographers as being a star, and was group one leader?

• Love 3