Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

11 minutes ago, BBK2 said:

Has Chelsea ever been back to do anything as an alumni, since getting cut?

How about Sydney? 

I used to follow Selina on IG, but she’s gone private & it looks as if I’ve ‘been cut’  as a follower...I hope she’s doing okay...she’s a school teacher, right?

Selina was in Japan with Yuko last week, Yuko was posting pics of them seeing the sights

• Love 18
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was promised a spot and we all know how that ended up - did Kelli tell her she was cut off camera?  Did we see a staged reaction?  Cause if she was promised a spot, but was cut instead, she sure handled it well.

I just rewatched the season and VK cried on almost every episode for one reason or another and yet no mascara ran from her eyes. This leads me to believe she knew she was getting cut, they had her put on non waterproof mascara, the black poured from her eyes and they had the drama they needed for the scene. This is what sells reality TV so I no longer believe much of what I see on the show. In my eyes she will never be a girl who earned her boots but rather a girl who got them because who she knows. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
23 minutes ago, klopie said:

Glad she’s still having a good summer but I can’t see how she could have been worse than Daphne and yet Daphne still made it. Hopefully she comes back for a 3rd year and makes it again. She’s by far one of their best dancers.

You're not wrong from what we saw of Daphne.  But I honestly haven't heard anything about Daphne's entire audition being poor. 

I can't imagine Jalyn not reauditioning next year! She does not strike me as a woe is me type, i think i'll just quit but rather someone who will use it to fuel her fire for next time.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, lah715 said:

I thought it was hypocritical for Kelli to tell Jenna she should have come to them and then say in another breathe say we dont expect you to tattle but you should have said something .. what the heck ?!?!?  But I also think there may have been the issue of Jenna was going to the clubs with her and knowing she was underage ... that is the one that probably caused her to have point taken away ... If you are captain you should not be going to clubs with team mates you know are underage 

I agree, the mixed messages were frustrating.  I think though like you said they expected her to just not get herself into that kind of mess PERIOD. "I can't tell Holly what to do..." No, but you can like...NOT go with her. Or like, say, "Holly, I love ya but please don't tell me when you're going clubbing or hanging out with players because if I get asked about it, I can't lie.  I signed a contract with DCC and I have to honor it." 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Sydney?  What did she do?

I actually really like Sydney now and think she's one who matured a lot over the years so I'm not really wanting to rake her across the coals now.  I guess to put it as briefly as possible she made some of her own rules and when others tried to let Kelli know, it was "oh, Sydney is harmless." Well, she took Jenna under her wing as her bestie soooo... and then of course the whole movie debacle with the lying and whatnot.  but again, I think sydney is a much nicer person now and grown up a lot. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, lah715 said:

I thought it was hypocritical for Kelli to tell Jenna she should have come to them and then say in another breathe say we dont expect you to tattle but you should have said something .. what the heck ?!?!?  But I also think there may have been the issue of Jenna was going to the clubs with her and knowing she was underage ... that is the one that probably caused her to have point taken away ... If you are captain you should not be going to clubs with team mates you know are underage 

Jenna was all for the clubbing with Holly.  The only reason why they were caught was because someone saw them out & there was a problem between Zeke and someone at the club the same night...I can only guess Zeke was like, “ no it wasn’t my fault, ask Holly and Jenna..they were there”. 🤭

Jenna was suspended for the Hall of Fame show and Kashara was chosen to step in.  K&J did the right thing by choosing Kashara to continue at point.  After the HOF show and before point was officially Kashara’s, Jenna assumed she was the chosen one at a rehearsal.  😆

Edited by Jazzmom
Sp
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
38 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was there for the first meeting this year.  I can't think if she has done anything else.

Everyone looks gorgeous!

Sydney’s dress? Not my fav.

• Love 5

I want to play!

Love: Bridget, Hannah, Jalyn, Cianna, Ashlee, Erin, Gina

Like:  Alexis, Maddie, Brennan, Briana, Madeline, Savannah, Molly, Caroline

Neutral: Amy, Christina, Daphne, Alanna, Rachel A., Amber

Not a Fan: Rachel W., Lexie, Heather, Miranda, Tess, Taylor J.

• Love 4

She was there for the first meeting this year.  I can't think if she has done anything else.

Sydney's dress is AWFUL. It looks so out of place with all of the other outfits.  Sarah's black dress is my favorite followed by Jackie Bob in the red 🙂

• Love 5

Well, the lies are already starting.  The episode guide for the first episode states that "400 dancers from all over the country converge.... to audition."   LOL!!!!  What did we figure - around 150 -175?

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well, the lies are already starting.  The episode guide for the first episode states that "400 dancers from all over the country converge.... to audition."   LOL!!!!  What did we figure - around 150 -175?

I thought it was lower this year, like 120's-130's. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Jennv said:

Do any insiders have any insight into how Jalyn is doing in camp? They had her in a good front spot during the Queen show. 

It must have been a bit sad for her to be pushed back into the background actually. I know that supposedly they are above these things, but they’re not doing this for the money (clearly) or as a hobby. Don’t think that a talented dancer is happy with losing SG (which isn’t that usual) when ahem mediocre at best girls get a spot.

What is Sarah wearing? I just love that they are posing next to each other with completely opposing outfits. And Kelsey needs to lay off the bleach, she looked better as a light brunette.

55 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

I just rewatched the season and VK cried on almost every episode for one reason or another and yet no mascara ran from her eyes. This leads me to believe she knew she was getting cut, they had her put on non waterproof mascara, the black poured from her eyes and they had the drama they needed for the scene. This is what sells reality TV so I no longer believe much of what I see on the show. In my eyes she will never be a girl who earned her boots but rather a girl who got them because who she knows. 

I mean... that was the only time she acted mature. That is most certainly not a genuine reaction from someone who was previously seen thoroughly cleaning Kelli’s desk with her hair due to not getting SG.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Oh that's a no from me on Sydney's dress, it looks like a circus performer... just no...

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Oh that's a no from me on Sydney's dress, it looks like a circus performer... just no...

I can’t even tell which one is Sydney?

9 minutes ago, TB12 said:

You crack me up.  Same.  The first thing that came to mind was Cirque du Soleil.

• LOL 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, loveaux said:

All the way on the right end with the turquoise disaster on.

Wow, omg, ok, I didn’t open up the picture so it was cutting off on the pink clad lady next to her. No wonder I couldn’t find her. Looks like a dominatrix get up

Edited by Jennv
  • LOL 5
(edited)

There was the season when Cassi was a group leader and outed a teammate who Cassi "heard" was bragging about not needing to practice. Of course K&J immediately took Cassi's word for it, even though the TCC (whose name I can't recall) denied it. So clearly tattling is encouraged. I think Kelli was just politically modifying her remarks to Jenna about not informing on a teammate. My guess is they expected Jenna to "express concern" about Holly to them but Jenna couldn't do that without being a full blown snitch.

Edited by Reveala
I meant this as a reply to an earlier post
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

What is Sarah wearing? I just love that they are posing next to each other with completely opposing outfits. And Kelsey needs to lay off the bleach, she looked better as a light brunette.

I like Sarah’s dress. She’s tall and thin so the mid-length or tea-length looks good on her. (Maybe I’m just jealous!) IMO she’s one that looks so much prettier now than she did when she was on DCC. 

Sydney looks like she has no idea how to dress her post baby body. 

The bottom half of Lauren (?) Williams’ dress is a bit distracting but otherwise she looks good. 

Brittany Evans’...dress? Tablecloth?  Doily? That’s a hard ‘no’ from me. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Reveala said:

There was the season when Cassi was a group leader and outed a teammate who Cassi "heard" was bragging about not needing to practice. Of course K&J immediately took Cassi's word for it, even though the TCC (whose name I can't recall) denied it. So clearly tattling is encouraged. I think Kelli was just politically modifying her remarks to Jenna about not informing on a teammate. My guess is they expected Jenna to "express concern" about Holly to them but Jenna couldn't do that without being a full blown snitch.

Taylor.  And then Ally said, "If a veteran corrects you, you say, Yes Ma'am."

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jazzmom said:
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Everyone looks gorgeous!

Sydney’s dress? Not my fav.

agreed on both points, although I have to say that while Sydney's dress is something else, I kind of wonder if that might not be why she's wearing it....insiders here have described her personality in the past as being particularly "extra," which that dress certainly is.  

Mia's legs are perfect.

Sarah looks gorgeous.  I've always liked her....she seems like the kind of girl who if you ask her what she thinks of your outfit, she will tell you exactly what she thinks.  In pointed detail.  I know that's not everyone's cup of tea but I've got a lot of girlfriends like that, and I really appreciate them (there's a reason I no longer wear tube tops....thanks Erin!! 😂).

Edited by raindancer
oops, a word
  • Love 4
On 7/28/2019 at 12:27 PM, go4luca said:

Not my style.  Too bleached, too something.  Don't get a nice vibe from her.  But that's just me.

I agree. Too much makeup etc. She looks almost fake. Not really the girl next door.

• Love 2
On 7/28/2019 at 12:54 PM, dreamcatcher said:

Same for me from Lexie to be honest.

While, I actually hate to comment on someones looks, because everyone is beautiful in someones eyes, but I'm not a Lexie fan either. Her nose is too big. Alexis is pretty, but she just blends. There is nothing wow about her. Now Bridget, she is adorable. Total girl next door, and she has what my grandma use to call "smiling eyes."

• Love 7
8 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

Namaste- to answer your question about if girls get critiques from semi or finals....No.  Kelli said a number of years that they are not given on paper nor can they call back the following week to ask.  It is like a job interview there can be people with more qualifications, a better team fit, just something you don’t have

Thank you! 😀

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Donna S said:

Taylor.  And then Ally said, "If a veteran corrects you, you say, Yes Ma'am."

That’s one of the creepiest things these girls have said. I sure hope they don’t expect rookies to “yes ma’am” the vets too.

12 minutes ago, AAT said:

While, I actually hate to comment on someones looks, because everyone is beautiful in someones eyes, but I'm not a Lexie fan either. Her nose is too big. Alexis is pretty, but she just blends. There is nothing wow about her. Now Bridget, she is adorable. Total girl next door, and she has what my grandma use to call "smiling eyes."

I think she would look nicer with a more toned down blonde and less tan-that’s at least why she looks a bit plastic to me. But honestly it’s not about her look per se, her smirk just makes me feel like she’s a mean girl. It might just be her face though, so i’m trying not to focus on that.

As for Alexis, I might be one of the very few who don’t think she’s that pretty. She has no neck in most pictures and she’s a blender at best as a dancer. I don’t think i can add anything on Bridget 🙂

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, AAT said:

I am not a Lexie fan either.  Her look is too manufactured for me (fake boobs, dark tan, long blonde extensions).  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, dreamcatcher said:

That’s one of the creepiest things these girls have said. I sure hope they don’t expect rookies to “yes ma’am” the vets too.

I think she would look nicer with a more toned down blonde and less tan-that’s at least why she looks a bit plastic to me. But honestly it’s not about her look per se, her smirk just makes me feel like she’s a mean girl. It might just be her face though, so i’m trying not to focus on that.

As for Alexis, I might be one of the very few who don’t think she’s that pretty. She has no neck in most pictures and she’s a blender at best as a dancer. I don’t think i can add anything on Bridget 🙂

I said before that I didn't think Alexis was as stunning as a lot of people think she is until I saw more pics of her this past year. I was like wow she really is pretty lol. But I think she looks prettier in her regular pics with friends and others as opposed to professional pictures. I do think she and Lexie are good looking, I've just seen too much of them! Ha 

• Love 2
(edited)

I gotta say I kind of liked Amanda Dilks music video that was posted a few days ago. Well I liked the song. Could have done without the concept and talking throughout, but cheesy pop songs are my thing. Lol and I like that there will be an Amanda on the squad finally, if she makes it. That's my name. Ha  oh and I thought she looked pretty in the preview they showed on CMT the other night. Chandi as well. 

Edited by pinkandsparkly13
Added more
  • Love 6

Storylines for the upcoming season:

1.  How Victoria matured, grew as a person and fulfilled her mother's dre-, her dream to be a DCC

2.  The search for a point (which will be mentioned at the beginning of every ep - our first game is just around the corner and we don't have any idea who point will be)

3.  Queen and how it will influence the DCC🤮.  Kelli - if you have to turn to a rock band to help you with the DCC, perhaps it's time to retire

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, AAT said:

You summed up my thoughts as well regarding all three!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Oh yeah they are totally inflating those numbers. I saw the promo on TV for the first time today and it mentioned "thousands of candidates." And Miss. Veruca Kalina made an appearance on the promo doing what she does best; fidgeting with her hair, crying and saying "I'm just so nervous."

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I mean... that was the only time she acted mature. That is most certainly not a genuine reaction from someone who was previously seen thoroughly cleaning Kelli’s desk with her hair due to not getting SG.

LOL!! Otherwise known by my friends and I as the episode where VK shows Kelli her impersonation of a Swiffer Duster!

Edited by Bellisima08
  • LOL 10
4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Friend of mine who was there said like 142, was the best count she could get with everything going on.  Know it wasn't more, could have been slightly less.

• Useful 6
  • Love 3

3.  Queen and how it will influence the DCC🤮.  Kelli - if you have to turn to a rock band to help you with the DCC, perhaps it's time to retire

Not to sound mean but I think they need some fresh blood.  Team looks the same year after year, dances look the same and it's become.... tired.  I love the thrill of finding out tidbits from training camp but after we know the team I start to lose interest.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Cruisegirl said:

What does Kelli’s daughter Sam have to do with the show? I noticed she has been posting IG stories referring to being a part of tryouts and the show. 

She assists during camp because she's home from college for the summer.  

• Love 1

Storylines for the upcoming season:

1.  How Victoria matured, grew as a person and fulfilled her mother's dre-, her dream to be a DCC

2.  The search for a point (which will be mentioned at the beginning of every ep - our first game is just around the corner and we don't have any idea who point will be)

I would take a Queen sing, any Queen song, over Thunderstruck.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, go4luca said:

Gee, I wonder what they'll do next year when Veruka keeps falling out of turns during show group performances.  I noticed how Gina competed the move and hit the beat hard.  It's hard to do that when you are spinning toward the floor and taking the girl next to you out.

• LOL 14
  • Love 5