Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

19 minutes ago, EverybodyIsACritic said:

WOW!!! Judy’s dress reminds me of a lunch lady, and woman to her right has on a lingerie halter/apron with an all-business turtleneck. Marshall is wearing my nana’s bathrobe, and I love every scrap of info y’all post here!

At first glance, it looks like Kelli forgot to peel off the size sticker on her dress. I think it’s actually a zipper.

• LOL 3
8 hours ago, hathorlive said:

I think they really need to rethink the shorts.  They are verging on underwear land and not in a good way.

I agree. It's weird because when they show the uniform fittings, Kelli always launches into a speech about the detailed measuring process & getting proportions right, but then you see how the shorts fit on some of the girls and its like "how did they let them go out looking like that."  I mean the whole point of getting stuff custom fit is that it fits you right and looks good on you. That's why its usually so expensive to have clothing custom made.

I would much rather see the shorts be the length of some of the shorts they wear in show group, like the boy shorts in the hip hop numbers. Those look really cute and there doesn't seem to be the same problem of them riding up as much as the white shorts do.

hqdefault.jpg

svmmy1zgeiunmvpovzgm.jpg

• Love 2

Sorry if this has been posted before, but towards the end of her experience this vid shows a little of inside the audition.  

One part shows a director or producer giving instructions to the cameraman before the 1st prelim numbers are shown. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

As everyone posts their love/neutral/forgettable lists, I think it’s interesting that the second year ladies seem to be the overall favorites. The third year girls seem to be particularly forgettable.

Nope sorry - I'm a fan:)  I think that they have done very well considering the drama of their rookie year.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 11

I'm watching earlier seasons of the show and it's interesting comparing the 18- and 19-year-old girls who made the squad in seasons past to others in more recent years (including one certain girl currently in Training Camp).  Mia Greenhouse had literally graduated from high school the Friday before the First Meeting of her rookie year (2009).  Megan Sharp was 18 when she made the squad in 2007.  I believe Cassie was 18 when she initially made it.  Erica, Jenna, Lacey, all of them (I believe) were 18 when they made the squad and I know there were others.  These girls come in poised, polished and mature so I don't get where the "Oh, she's still young" or "She's only 18, give her a break" excuses come from.  These haven't been applied exclusively to Victoria (though she's the most obvious one).  I suspect there are other girls who have gone through Training Camp, but leaned on the "I'm only 18" line to excuse their bad behavior though we haven't always heard about it.  I am struggling to come up with some other names of who those girls could have been.  Examples would be appreciated.

• Love 18

Love: Maddie, Brennan, Bridget, Jalyn, Tess, Caroline, Briana, Cianna

Like: Hannah, Heather, Lexie, Madeline, Gina, Ashlee

Neutral: Erin, Rachel W, Rachel A, Amy, Alanna, Daphne, Alexis, Miranda

Never Catch My Eye: Taylor, Madeline, Savannah, Molly, Christina, Amber

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, StarWarner said:

Love: Maddie, Brennan, Bridget, Jalyn, Tess, Caroline, Briana, Cianna

Like: Hannah, Heather, Lexie, Madeline, Gina, Ashlee

Neutral: Erin, Rachel W, Rachel A, Amy, Alanna, Daphne, Alexis, Miranda

Never Catch My Eye: Taylor, Madeline, Savannah, Molly, Christina, Amber

I love Maddie and the triple B trifecta ... Brennan, Briana and Bridget.  Love Jalyn, Miranda, Ashlee, Heather and Hannah as well.  

I like Erin, Molly, Rachel A, Alexis (who is by far the prettiest on the team) Lexie, Tess, Alanna, Caroline, and Taylor. 

Totally "Meh" about... Amy, Savannah, Madeline, Amber, Christina, Rachel W., Cianna, Daphne, and Gina. 

Fave TCC: Lily, Victoria, Kelcey, Amanda, Kat, Chandi, and Taylor. 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 3

Love: Bridget, Erin, Maddie, Lexie, Caroline, Tess, Hannah, Miranda

Like: Jalyn, Ashlee, Madeline, Amy, Brennan, Gina, Heather, Cianna, Rachel W 

Neutral: Savannah, Rachel A, Molly, Alanna, Alexis, Briana, Amber

Never Catch My Eye: Taylor, Christina, Daphne

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

It was also said that she (Ashley)...was a toxic locker room girl on her prior team. 

Question...when y’all say “toxic locker room girl” or when Kitty mentioned (last season) something about Madeleine & the locker room...what do you mean by that? I’m a guy & guys, for the most part just keep to themselves in the locker room...

Thanks!

• Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, BBK2 said:

Question...when y’all say “toxic locker room girl” or when Kitty mentioned (last season) something about Madeleine & the locker room...what do you mean by that? I’m a guy & guys, for the most part just keep to themselves in the locker room...

Thanks!

Basically a team player, not stirring up crap is a "locker room favorite".  With Madeline, she had been a TCC the year before, so she was answering questions that the other rookies asked.  The vets felt she was stepping on their toes.  

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:
14 minutes ago, BBK2 said:

Thanks!

Basically a team player, not stirring up crap.  With Madeline, she had been a TCC the year before, so she was answering questions that the other rookies asked.  The vets felt she was stepping on their toes.  

Wouldn't toxic mean they're NOT a team player and ARE stirring up crap?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Squeek said:

Wouldn't toxic mean they're NOT a team player and ARE stirring up crap?

That’s what I would say a toxic locker room girl is. Gossiping (especially about other candidates/ teammates), not being supportive and caring, etc.

• Love 1

To me, a toxic locker room girl would also include starting nasty rumors about the other girls TO the other girls, going to Kelli/Judy/group leaders with fake stories and faux concern indicating that other girls are not taking things seriously/not practicing/etc., making other girls late, hiding things they need, and possibly doing things just before (or during) routines to distract the other girls or make them look like they're doing things wrong/not what they're supposed to do, and other various things.  

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

To me, a toxic locker room girl would also include starting nasty rumors about the other girls TO the other girls, going to Kelli/Judy/group leaders with fake stories and faux concern indicating that other girls are not taking things seriously/not practicing/etc., making other girls late, hiding things they need, and possibly doing things just before (or during) routines to distract the other girls or make them look like they're doing things wrong/not what they're supposed to do, and other various things.  

and throwing people under the bus.

I appreciate your diplomatic "fake stories', but let's call it what it is -- lying.

the fact that she is being rewarded now when others paid a greater price for far less is particularly irksome.

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

And of course, this all creates a "toxic work environment" when the boss refuses to believe said toxic locker room girl would ever do such a thing.  Then said boss takes it out on the other girls and even her long time choreographer.  I mean really, did Madeline deserve the anger she got for moving her locker?

6 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

the fact that she is being rewarded now when others paid a greater price for far less is particularly irksome.

Exactly. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Basically a team player, not stirring up crap is a "locker room favorite".  With Madeline, she had been a TCC the year before, so she was answering questions that the other rookies asked.  The vets felt she was stepping on their toes.  

Depending on the questions, I think it’s normal to lean on someone on your level instead of going to the vets. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, dreamcatcher said:

Depending on the questions, I think it’s normal to lean on someone on your level instead of going to the vets. 

I know, right?  Cause you don't want to sound stupid.  Or maybe you think that you would be cut for asking a question that you should know the answer to already.  I was just curious why her GL or boot buddy didn't step in first.  

• Love 6
(edited)

Late to the game, but here are mine: Based mostly on personality. JMO

Love: Hannah, Bridget, Brennan, Christina, Amy

Like: Jalyn, Maddie, Cianna, Ashlee, Caroline, Tess, Miranda, Heather. Erin, Savanah, Alannah, Molly, Brianna

Neutral: Rachel W, Taylor, Gina, Daphne, Lexie, Alexis

Never Catch My Eye:  Amber, Rachel A, Madeline

Edited by Agent Gully
past my bedtime
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I took it that she spoke over vets. Like if a question was asked and vets were present, she took it upon herself to answer instead of letting a vet answer. 

• Useful 2

I'm still shocked how Jalyn went from the judges favorite rookie at last season's SG auditions to not being on SG this season. I hope we get to see a good chunk of SG auditions on the show. I really want to see if she got outdanced. 

• Love 7

Namaste- to answer your question about if girls get critiques from semi or finals....No.  Kelli said a number of years that they are not given on paper nor can they call back the following week to ask.  It is like a job interview there can be people with more qualifications, a better team fit, just something you don’t have

13 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I'm watching earlier seasons of the show and it's interesting comparing the 18- and 19-year-old girls who made the squad in seasons past to others in more recent years (including one certain girl currently in Training Camp).  Mia Greenhouse had literally graduated from high school the Friday before the First Meeting of her rookie year (2009).  Megan Sharp was 18 when she made the squad in 2007.  I believe Cassie was 18 when she initially made it.  Erica, Jenna, Lacey, all of them (I believe) were 18 when they made the squad and I know there were others.  These girls come in poised, polished and mature so I don't get where the "Oh, she's still young" or "She's only 18, give her a break" excuses come from.  These haven't been applied exclusively to Victoria (though she's the most obvious one).  I suspect there are other girls who have gone through Training Camp, but leaned on the "I'm only 18" line to excuse their bad behavior though we haven't always heard about it.  I am struggling to come up with some other names of who those girls could have been.  Examples would be appreciated.

I think Erica was 22 when she made it having just graduated from LSU. Abigail Klein, Holly P, and Raylee were all 18 when they made the squad. Holly’s issues didn’t happen until she was 20 and I think they discussed her age a little on the show but I don’t remember what was said other than she admitted she was acting immature.

• Love 3

Shot out to INKWTWH who was the first one to post "love, like, neutral, not a fan" topic haha it was very interesting to see all differents opinions from everyone, so we can conclude that we all LOVE Bridget and Hannah ❤ and yet again, we are not a fan of Victoria ugh. 

🙂

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, klopie said:

I think Erica was 22 when she made it having just graduated from LSU. Abigail Klein, Holly P, and Raylee were all 18 when they made the squad. Holly’s issues didn’t happen until she was 20 and I think they discussed her age a little on the show but I don’t remember what was said other than she admitted she was acting immature.

I just re-watched that episode when they were called into the office. It looks like they caught her in a lie when she said she was not talking to players and when pressed she said she didnt know what to say .... she kind of reminded me of Chelsea looking to dig herself our of hole though she looked more sincere than Chelsea LOL!! She also threw Jenna under the bus by saying she went to clubs with Jenna not with players.  So that put Jenna as a target of not being honest with them ... that was a super mess.

• Love 4
(edited)

Love:  Gina, Hannah, Bridget, Jalyn, Caroline, Heather, Erin

Like:  Cianna, Amy, Lexie, Tess, Rachel W

Neutral: Amber, Taylor, Daphne, Alexis, Ashlee, Savannah, Alannah, Molly, Brianna

Never Catch My Eye:  Rachel A, Madeline, Maddie, Miranda,  Brennan, Christina

Not looking forward to seeing:  Victoria

Edited by JerseyGirl
typo
  • Love 2
(edited)

Love: Bridget, Heather, Hannah, Maddie, Rachel A, Miranda

Like: Jalyn, Briana, Brennan, Daphne, Gina, Caroline, Taylor, Tess, Lexie

Neutral: Amy, Savannah, Erin, Cianna, Ashlee, Alanna, Rachel W (her dancing I'm neutral on), Alexis

Never Catch My Eye: Christina, Amber, Molly, Madeline Molloy

Edited by Tulip86
  • Love 1
(edited)

Love: Ashlee, Tess, Gina, Hannah, and Amber

Like: Maddie, Amy, Cianna, Alanna, Taylor, Daphne, Erin, and Brianna

Neutral:  Caroline, Rachel A, Molly, Jalyn, Miranda, Bridget, and Lexie(good dancer but that’s it)

Never Catches My Eye/ Dislike:  Christina, Savannah, Alexis, Madeline, Brennan, Heather (hate her hair and will catch my eye sometimes but not often, seems more of a blender than anything else) , Rachel W

Edited by Monique
29 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yes, they have not officially announced it yet, but she has a spot on the team.

I wish there was an eye roll emoji option to react to a post.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, lah715 said:

I just re-watched that episode when they were called into the office. It looks like they caught her in a lie when she said she was not talking to players and when pressed she said she didnt know what to say .... she kind of reminded me of Chelsea looking to dig herself our of hole though she looked more sincere than Chelsea LOL!! She also threw Jenna under the bus by saying she went to clubs with Jenna not with players.  So that put Jenna as a target of not being honest with them ... that was a super mess.

That was a super mess but I actually found it entertaining because I’ve always thought the fraternization rule was ridiculous.

Was Chelsea also 18 when she made it? I can’t remember anything about her other than her reactions to being called out on weight and her cut scene.

• Love 2

Love 😍: Briana, Bridget, Caroline, Cianna, Erin, Hannah, Jalyn, Madeline M.   

Like 😊: Alanna, Amy, Ashlee, Brennan, Heather, Miranda, Tess

Neutral 😐: Daphne, Gina, Maddie, Molly, Rachel A., Savannah, Taylor J. 

Dislike 🤮: Alexis, Amber, Christina, Lexie, Rachel W. 

Hate 🤬: Vikkie 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yes, they have not officially announced it yet, but she has a spot on the team.

She was promised a spot and we all know how that ended up - did Kelli tell her she was cut off camera?  Did we see a staged reaction?  Cause if she was promised a spot, but was cut instead, she sure handled it well.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, klopie said:

That was a super mess but I actually found it entertaining because I’ve always thought the fraternization rule was ridiculous.

Was Chelsea also 18 when she made it? I can’t remember anything about her other than her reactions to being called out on weight and her cut scene.

I felt bad for Jenna, she really deserved the point and the pro-bowl girl spot, instead of Kashara, maybe, this past season was Kashara's Year, i know Jenna lied about the whole situation, Kelli is so hypocritical bc she doesnt act the same way with everybody, Like in 2010 i think, when Whiney wear some racist costume for Halloween (which i didnt find racist), and she got nothing but point and probowl the next years, and that situation was in national news paper, and Jenna got punished for something that she didnt do, that was sad 😞

• Love 9
1 minute ago, bupbupbip said:

I felt bad for Jenna, she really deserved the point and the pro-bowl girl spot, instead of Kashara, maybe, this past season was Kashara's Year, i know Jenna lied about the whole situation, Kelli is so hypocritical bc she doesnt act the same way with everybody, Like in 2010 i think, when Whiney wear some racist costume for Halloween (which i didnt find racist), and she got nothing but point and probowl the next years, and that situation was in national news paper, and Jenna got punished for something that she didnt do, that was sad 😞

My understanding was Jenna's last straw was failing in their eyes as a good mentor and leader to the newer DCCs.  that was what that whole thing on camera was before auditions, saying can we trust you as a leader and she was like oh totally and then she was at clubs with Holly when, if nothing else, Holly was underage. 

No one is going to universally agree on what Jenna's real responsibility was (so I hope we don't fall down that rabbit hole again with i love jenna vs she was satan) but the issue is that she didn't meet THEIR (K&J's) expectations and that's all that matters in the end.  Is there some hypocrisy? absolutely.  But that's what bit K&J in the end anyway.  They let bad behavior get out of line for too long (i.e Cassie, Sydney).  

ALL that said, it is a shame she didn't get to keep point because she was very talented and fun to watch (tho I am Kash's biggest fan so I have zero problem with her at point for 2 years 🙂 ).  I would have been shocked, though, if Jenna had got pro bowl even without the Holly drama.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 22
10 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

My understanding was Jenna's last straw was failing in their eyes as a good mentor and leader to the newer DCCs.  that was what that whole thing on camera was before auditions, saying can we trust you as a leader and she was like oh totally and then she was at clubs with Holly when, if nothing else, Holly was underage. 

No one is going to universally agree on what Jenna's real responsibility was (so I hope we don't fall down that rabbit hole again with i love jenna vs she was satan) but the issue is that she didn't meet THEIR (K&J's) expectations and that's all that matters in the end.  Is there some hypocrisy? absolutely.  But that's what bit K&J in the end anyway.  They let bad behavior get out of line for too long (i.e Cassie, Sydney).  

ALL that said, it is a shame she didn't get to keep point because she was very talented and fun to watch (tho I am Kash's biggest fan so I have zero problem with her at point for 2 years 🙂 ).  I would have been shocked, though, if Jenna had got pro bowl even without the Holly drama.   

Sorry if i bring past topics back, what happened with Sydney ??👀

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, klopie said:

I thought it was entertaining also  ...  Chelsea was of drinking age but partying too hard and not a very good example of a veteran ....  when both were apologizing you can see Judy's eyes rolling !!! 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, bupbupbip said:

I thought it was hypocritical for Kelli to tell Jenna she should have come to them and then say in another breathe say we dont expect you to tattle but you should have said something .. what the heck ?!?!?  But I also think there may have been the issue of Jenna was going to the clubs with her and knowing she was underage ... that is the one that probably caused her to have point taken away ... If you are captain you should not be going to clubs with team mates you know are underage 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

Love: rachel w, caroline, heather, erin, alannah, cianna

Like:  Maddie, Tess, molly , Savanah, lexi, amy, alexis, Brianna, daphne, taylor

Neutral: christina, brennan, madeline, rachel a, miranda

Never Catch My Eye:  everyone else

*added*

retired girls who I miss the most: Lauren and Maggie 

• Love 1

Love:  Caroline, Bridget, Hannah, Jayln, Taylor J., Amber, Cianna, Maddie

Like:  Alanna, Alexis, Ashlee, Brennan, Briana, Amy

Neutral: Christina, Daphne, Erin, Gina, Madeline, Heather, Lexie

Meh: Miranda, Tess, Rachel A., Molly, Savannah

Don't Care For: Rachel W.

57 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

She's fine - having a good summer, just not a good SG audition.  No bad blood between her and anyone, K&J like her.  

Glad she’s still having a good summer but I can’t see how she could have been worse than Daphne and yet Daphne still made it. Hopefully she comes back for a 3rd year and makes it again. She’s by far one of their best dancers.

• Love 20

Has Chelsea ever been back to do anything as an alumni, since getting cut?

How about Sydney? 

I used to follow Selina on IG, but she’s gone private & it looks as if I’ve ‘been cut’  as a follower...I hope she’s doing okay...she’s a school teacher, right?

This is a fun game!

Love: Ashlee, Brennan, Caroline, Cianna, Gina, Hannah, Maddie, Rachel A

Like: Amy, Briana, Bridget, Erin, Jalyn, Miranda, Savannah, Taylor J, Tess

Neutral: Alanna, Alexis, Bridget, Christina, Heather

Don't catch my eye: Amber, Daphne, Lexie, Molly, Rachel W (this is a lie, she's gorgeous, but I have issues with some of the views she's presented)

Four favorite rookies -- Julia, Lily, Kelcey, Chandi 

• Love 1