Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

can’t wait, and no BS about Victoria Kalina or TPTB can stop me from watching

Same here.  I'll never meet any of them.  But I love this type dancing and the synchronization is usually very good.

Kelli's figure looks quite fetching this year.

• Love 3

Quick question and I apologize if this has been answered.  With all of the talk about point...does the girl chosen as point have to be in show group?

Also after reading 170+ pages of comments about how much Victoria is already being featured, I have no desire to buy this season.  So it is up to all of you lovely people at this wonderful forum to keep me posted. 😁. The only way I would ever consider buying this season is if it isn’t “Victoria Making the team” when I would prefer (and it is supposed to be) “DCC Making the team”

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Kimrs said:

Quick question and I apologize if this has been answered.  With all of the talk about point...does the girl chosen as point have to be in show group?

No, generally she's a leader or 2nd leader though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Yes!!!  Finally showing some different girls, including Kristen:)

I like this video, particularly Molly confessing to be a sweater (as am I), but besides maybe Kristen, this isn't so much "self-care" as "grooming." What I really want to know is Maddie's hair routine--I know not everyone likes it, but it's goals for me.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, lisalionheart said:

I like this video, particularly Molly confessing to be a sweater (as am I), but besides maybe Kristen, this isn't so much "self-care" as "grooming." What I really want to know is Maddie's hair routine--I know not everyone likes it, but it's goals for me.

Right... what I would give to not have frizzy curls... come on Maddie... spill the secrets!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Shady580 said:

Right... what I would give to not have frizzy curls... come on Maddie... spill the secrets!

The only thing I remember is that on one of the podcasts or maybe Facebook live chat she said she uses Aveda Be Curly cream.  All the protein in that makes my hair undefined and feeling like hay 😞 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Jennv said:

Kelli acted like she hated Dayton. I’m still wondering what the deal is there.

I picked up on something as well. Kelli was more harsh with Dayton than VK. Dayton being late to makeovers didn’t help.  I felt the way Kelli dealt with Dayton was out of proportion to anything she could have done. 

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Dnst1973 said:

I picked up on something as well. Kelli was more harsh with Dayton than VK. Dayton being late to makeovers didn’t help.  I felt the way Kelli dealt with Dayton was out of proportion to anything she could have done. 

Personally think Kelli etc was pissed that Dayton was def good enough to get into TCC but not quite picking up choreo fast enough to make it this putting aunt Kelli in awkwArd spot bc she knew she was going to have to cut her, which makes her look bad. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

How on earth can Kelli say it's going to be the most competitive process ever when she has yet to see any of them dance?

I don't think these women are as "unknown" to Kelli and producers as we may think. They don't just randomly assign a camera crew and a mic pac to specific girls on the first day and in the early stages. They look at resumes, their work in local dance schools (Kitty's)--and many of them are scouted and/or referred by current and past DCC. And let's not forget repeat candidates and an occasional former vets. AND we don't know when Kelli taped these remarks. 

• Love 7
23 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

"boss" of the TCCs? 🤔 which episode?

Hmmm not sure if boss was the phrase but something about her not vibing with the vets in TC because she was acting like she knew everything about TC since she'd been there before. K&J basically told her she needed to learn her place. It was in either the 3rd or 2nd to last episode of season 13.

38 minutes ago, ByTor said:

The only thing I remember is that on one of the podcasts or maybe Facebook live chat she said she uses Aveda Be Curly cream.  All the protein in that makes my hair undefined and feeling like hay 😞 

as much as I love Aveda, Be Curly never did anything good for me either.  They used to have a leave-in conditioner (Elixir) I'd mix with the light gel (Confixor), and that worked beautifully (as did the Brilliant gel) when I'd wear my hair natural, but I can't do curls anymore and there's seriously nothing they've got for straightening that seems to work well for me. 

The girls' hair looked really beautiful in their cameos this year.....I remember thinking Taylor in particularly was rocking the hell out of it.  Wish I could get my hands on whatever it is they were using at the shoot, because it clearly works.

• Love 2

I'll play the favorites game:

Love: Brennan, Briana, Erin, Caroline, Gina, Alexis, Alanna

Like: Christina, Ashlee, Miranda, Bridget, Cianna, Amy, Daphne, Rachel W

Don't really notice: Amber, Jalyn, Taylor, Lexie, Maddie, Madeline, Molly, Heather

Not a fan: Hannah, Savannah, Tess, Rachel A

Retirees I miss: Lacey, Meredith, Megan C, Melissa W, Yuko

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Reveala said:

AND we don't know when Kelli taped these remarks. 

Prelims - she's wearing that dress with the zipper up the stomach:/  And it looks like she is addressing the "400-1000" people that showed up:)

• LOL 4

Only 1,000?  Looks like many more to me 😂

Just now, parrotfeathers said:

REALLY??  I couldn't tell what you thought of her.  😁

P.S.  Me too.

Yeah, I thought I'd say something in case I never made it clear 😛 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yes, her treatment of Dayton was just shocking.  

and people wonder why I think Shelly should be mad as hell.

Shelly works for the organization and has to deal with these people day in and day out.  Tina may be a friend but she isn't a very good one from what I have heard (Not talking to Kelli after the cut and not going to family night -- pretty petty -- but mother like daughter I suppose.)

• Love 10
4 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

VK consistently falls out of turns & does not stay in her own space when dancing. None of her previous coaches have been able to break her of these habits and Kelli did not even look like she was trying to correct them last year. I doubt she is this year either.

I believe it was last season they showed Dayton practicing in front of her mom & Shelly pointed out that she was not coaching her, pointing out mistakes in choreography, etc. She was only giving her very general advice -- need more power, more pop, etc. She specifically said she would not do anything to give Dayton an advantage over the others.

I wonder if TPTB will oooh and aaah when she falls out of turns and doesn't maintain her line on game day.  

what am I saying -- of course they will.

and they might wonder why they had <150 girls trying out this year.  I would imagine that the word gets around when the "fix is in" and girls start wondering, "why bother?"

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, FLAfan said:

The difference between Shelly & Tina and the difference between Dayton

and VK in one word - class.

I think there is a reason that Tina and Kitty are friends -- they both lack it.

• Love 12

3B8F9D89-45F9-439B-A60C-EEAD700734D5.thumb.jpeg.27d40fcd86255db6fd1fa193c679718e.jpeg

Alanna Tarango is on my ‘Love’ column. Let there be no doubt about that. Her smile is an eternal well to my heart. She never makes mistakes and everything she does is positive. A little Miss Sunshine!

No one can describe my amazement of how great she looks now compared to last season. It is other-worldly!

It cannot be only her eyebrows. I looks more that something is different with her eyes and her nose.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Same here.  I'll never meet any of them.  But I love this type dancing and the synchronization is usually very good.

Kelli's figure looks quite fetching this year.

I will probably watch -- that what DVR is for -- you can always fast forward through the Veruca show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

3B8F9D89-45F9-439B-A60C-EEAD700734D5.thumb.jpeg.27d40fcd86255db6fd1fa193c679718e.jpeg

Alanna Tarango is on my ‘Love’ column. Let there be no doubt about that. Her smile is an eternal well to my heart. She never makes mistakes and everything she does is positive. A little Miss Sunshine!

No one can describe my amazement of how great she looks now compared to last season. It is other-worldly!

It cannot be only her eyebrows. I looks more that something is different with her eyes and her nose.

She looks fantastic here.... reminds me of the super sexy DCC from the 90s and early 00s. There was just something about that generation of cheerleaders... they were sultry without trying too hard. This pic ofAlanna really reminds me of that for some reason.

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 13
(edited)
5 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

How on earth can Kelli say it's going to be the most competitive process ever when she has yet to see any of them dance?

I think we were saying the same thing when we all realized how many of last year’s rookies were returning. Assuming all vets had made it back, weren’t there only 7-8 spots for new rookies? And knowing one of those was likely predetermined for VK, it’s a super competitive year. 

Plus Kelli always can count on some returning TCC (Lily, Kristen, etc.,) she knew about the Mavs dancers shutting down, she knows who is coming from ice angels, local studios, TCU/SMU Pom, etc. 

High veteran return and the Mavs dancers shutting down was enough. I honestly expected more veterans to be cut, but I think some of the weaker veterans dance wise are dependable 3/4 year girls they don’t want to risk. Which is why the point thing is so unclear. 

Edited by kalibean
Typos boo
  • Love 6

I have a quick question - if a vet who already had her pinky ring is cut either at auditions, during  training camp or during the season - are they still considered alumni? Alumni meaning they are invited to events or the taping of the show and such. Or does alumni solely mean retired vets? So people like little heather, Tara, Keyra,  Hanna A, kaitlyn la rae, Jasmine, Erica etc. 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, MTTFan said:

I wonder if TPTB will oooh and aaah when she falls out of turns and doesn't maintain her line on game day.  

and they might wonder why they had <150 girls trying out this year.  I would imagine that the word gets around when the "fix is in" and girls start wondering, "why bother?"

Kelli will be oohing and aahing; Judy will be gritting her teeth/biting her tongue.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Season 14 is available to buy on iTunes.  That means it's likely available to buy on Amazon as well.  Episodes will likely be available to download within 24 hours after they air.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Standard party line -- just like the 400+ (or whatever) auditioning -- doesn't she pretty much say the same thing every year?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

Comparing this pic of Alanna to the ones in the Star magazine - they are turning her into Lacey.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Yes!!!  Finally showing some different girls, including Kristen:)

Alana has had some sneaky work done, and it’s not just the eyebrows. But I’m disappointed because she was different before and now she’s just basic white girl. 

6 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

To me Kristen's eyelashes look those 'magnetic' lashes I've seen advertised on facebook...they look too heavy, ridiculous & fake. 

Can’t stand her. Please cut her and her rediculous eyelashes. How are we the only ones that see this problem!?!?

3 hours ago, Squeek said:

It's called hype lol The same reason they're still telling us 400 girls came out, was like 140.

It’s called producing a show. Every reality show needs some bites to get you excited. Kelli has been doing this a long time, she can churn out the bites in 15 minutes.

20 minutes ago, MelTexGirl said:

I have a quick question - if a vet who already had her pinky ring is cut either at auditions, during  training camp or during the season - are they still considered alumni? Alumni meaning they are invited to events or the taping of the show and such. Or does alumni solely mean retired vets? So people like little heather, Tara, Keyra,  Hanna A, kaitlyn la rae, Jasmine, Erica etc. 

They are alum, but I mean... are you trying to go back and hang at tryouts when they cut you? Pretty sure you aren’t invited and you don’t want to go.

Does anyone know if this season is for sure going to be the VK show? I thought TPTB would be smart & sneak her onto the team quietly to cause less of a fuss. If this season is pretty much only going to feature VK, I’d like to know now, so I can cancel my recording & not watch.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MTTFan said:

Here is a sneak peek at the judges reactions.  Guess which one doesn’t mind falling out of turns.  

D0A5A999-7D1D-45FA-B5D7-F816A4C64B3B.jpeg

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, abigator said:

Does anyone know if this season is for sure going to be the VK show? I thought TPTB would be smart & sneak her onto the team quietly to cause less of a fuss. If this season is pretty much only going to feature VK, I’d like to know now, so I can cancel my recording & not watch.

I'm not ordering my season until I get an idea of what is going on.  If they do what they did last year, the first ep should be available to watch on CMT.com on Friday night for free.  That might give us an indication.  Of course, I always start reading the boards as soon as the show starts.  That really lets me know what is going on.

45 minutes ago, MelTexGirl said:

Kaitlyn was cut during the fall of her rookie year - no ring, not an alumni.  The others are alumni, but I would say Erica is the only one that might be questionable for invitations and all.

Just now, scorpio1031 said:

I'm not ordering my season until I get an idea of what is going on.  If they do what they did last year, the first ep should be available to watch on CMT.com on Friday night for free.  That might give us an indication.  Of course, I always start reading the boards as soon as the show starts.  That really lets me know what is going on.

Kaitlyn was cut during the fall of her rookie year - no ring, not an alumni.  The others are alumni, but I would say Erica is the only one that might be questionable for invitations and all.

I would bet money that Erica does not appear on TPTB Xmas card list -- if anything they may have asked for the ring back.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Shady580 said:

I'm wildly wavy rather than defined curls, but still need to keep it under some control or I look like bush woman....John Frida's curl creme works well for me...I saw an episode of "What Not To Wear" dealing with the frizz....both Nick Arrojo & Ted Gibson did wonders with curly hair....use a comb, not a brush, twist individual curls, let dry & finger comb....looked great when they did it...seems like it would work.

As for alumni, don't you have to complete the football season before getting a pinky ring?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MTTFan said:

I would bet money that Erica does not appear on TPTB Xmas card list -- if anything they may have asked for the ring back.

Now I'm singing "all the single ladies...."  🤣

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

As for alumni, don't you have to complete the football season before getting a pinky ring?

You have to finish out your contract which runs thru May, which is why Kalyssa never got a pinky ring

• Useful 2
(edited)

Love: Amy, Heather, Bridget, Rachel A, Miranda, Alanna, Cianna 

Like: Hannah, Lexie, Molly, Jalyn, Tess, Erin, Ashlee, Taylor, Caroline 

Neutral: Brennan, Alexis, Gina, Maddie, Savannah, Daphne, Brianna 

Not a Fan/Don’t notice: Christina, Rachel W, Madeline, Amber

Edited by PhillyFan
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, WinkyFace said:

Alana has had some sneaky work done, and it’s not just the eyebrows. But I’m disappointed because she was different before and now she’s just basic white girl. 

Several have been going to that plastic surg/cosmetic dermatologist JennK and Lacey went to for fillers and tightenrs. Look at Maddie, Heather and I’m hearing Hannah and Alanna. Glue on some good lash extensions and get that marionette area filled and jaw tightened.

8 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

She looks fantastic here.... reminds me of the super sexy DCC from the 90s and early 00s. There was just something about that generation of cheerleaders... they were sultry without trying too hard. This pic ofAlanna really reminds me of that for some reason.

8 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Comparing this pic of Alanna to the ones in the Star magazine - they are turning her into Lacey.

I don’t see anything wrong with being the next Lacey.

Now I see the transformation, I am a believer. It starts real slow, like a whisper and then it gets louder and louder, until it is a big roar: Alanna for point!

She looks like a Charlie’s Angel, and I am not talking about the newer installments. Those are substandard. Really. No, I am talking Farrah Fawcett, Jaclyn Smith-glamour level.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Tootie said:

Geena Rojas

I think Geena is awesome! I hope she tries again next year 🙂

10 hours ago, ByTor said:

I'll play the favorites game:

Love: Brennan, Briana, Erin, Caroline, Gina, Alexis, Alanna

Like: Christina, Ashlee, Miranda, Bridget, Cianna, Amy, Daphne, Rachel W

Don't really notice: Amber, Jalyn, Taylor, Lexie, Maddie, Madeline, Molly, Heather

Not a fan: Hannah, Savannah, Tess, Rachel A

Retirees I miss: Lacey, Meredith, Megan C, Melissa W, Yuko

Lol... you forgot to put KaShara on ones you'll miss 😉😜  (please don't throw things at me hehe) 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Several have been going to that plastic surg/cosmetic dermatologist JennK and Lacey went to for fillers and tightenrs. Look at Maddie, Heather and I’m hearing Hannah and Alanna. Glue on some good lash extensions and get that marionette area filled and jaw tightened.

doesn't Heather work for a plastic surgeon? 

33 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Lol... you forgot to put KaShara on ones you'll miss 😉😜  (please don't throw things at me hehe) 

I’ll refrain throwing sharp objects. *throwing Nerf balls at Kayce*

OK, my “don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out” ones: Kashara, Cersten, Holly P, Erica.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2