Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, TinyHands said:

Why was Lacey never point? Was it her height? 

I don’t think anyone really knows other than K&J.   Discussions were not shown on the show. 

• Love 1
On 7/25/2019 at 2:35 PM, SmpIsimon said:

Personally, I’d prefer that point not be given to a homophobe. 

Same! Plus she's still too new to the team I think. Has a first year returning cheerleader ever been named point before?

6 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Their performance in training camp relative to the other rookies. If the cuts were based on personality, then Victoria, Christina and Lisa would be the next to go.

How do you know about their performance? I'm new to the forum so I apologize if this is public info that I don't have. 

• Love 1

I already have a sense of Christina’s personality but know little about VKs personality other than last years episode footage.  Hoping someone in the know can shed some insight on group dynamics this go around for VK.  And I know nothing about Lisa, other than she resembles Savannah.  Please share if you know!

Kristi posted a clip of the performance from today and Amber messed up again 🤦🏾‍♀️.  She’s one of my favorite rookies, I hope can pull it together and do better from here on out, I’d love to see her at point or in the triangle at least in a few years.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

If I had to wear a character costume in this heat, I'd shoot myself.  Years ago, I was a dancing Snoopy (go ahead and laugh, I do).  Never, ever again.  It's seriously hot inside character costumes.

rowdy_oxnard.jpg

Rowdy came to our school and he was bouncing and dancing. It was a warm day, and I  know it had to be sweltering. I could not imagine. Yikes!!

15 minutes ago, DCCFan12 said:

Okay so my internet is HORRIBLE out here but for those wondering about point at Oxnard, Amy and Maddie split again with Heather, Tess, and Gina right behind. 

Not every routine has a point. Never has. Actually it’s not that often they line up in a triangle 🔻at performances with a “point” except the pregame/Thunderstruck.   

22 minutes ago, DCCFan12 said:

Okay so my internet is HORRIBLE out here but for those wondering about point at Oxnard, Amy and Maddie split again with Heather, Tess, and Gina right behind. 

So this may be it: split point between Amy and Maddie with those three behind which honestly I am all for. Fair to everyone, most people are happy 

Kelli has lost her damn mind if she splits point with Amy and Maddie. Two of the least attractive women in the most photographed spot. One too skinny and the other fights pudge. Amy cannot keep on the beat and makes mistakes. Maddie I have to admit is doing better but never finishes moves. Both look like plain Jane little girls playing dress up. You can hide them in a group but job upfront = BARFFFF. 

Good God woman just put Gina up there and call it a night. She has better dance ability, face, power, everything over those two. Cannot believe I said that but ugh. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, loveaux said:

I’m still #GinaForPoint 🤷🏾‍♀️

I wasn’t 100% on this train until I saw them perform in person. Now, I am wholeheartedly on team #GinaForPoint. That girl dances CIRCLES around the rest of them. It wasn’t distracting or over the top, either. I am floored how amazed I was by her. 

• Love 21

If out of all the years where they had 2 to 3 excellent dancers, they decide to still split point this year, I think I'll just laugh. Amy and Maddie splitting point? With Tess, Heather, and Gina behind (not even one or two of the strong 2 year vets along with Gina? Really? They didn't split point with Brittany and Whitney, Ashton and Whitney, Mia and Jackie, Jacie and Holly, Jenna and Jenn A, or Kashara and Lacey, but they might split point this year with Maddie and Amy? Strange. 

I'm definitely interested to see the final formation now.  

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, Gingi1976 said:

Is there a list or photo collage of the returning veterans? I have the rookies/TCC’s. Thanks!

Know some people still have trouble with the 2nd years we didn't see much off so here's one with names.

vets3.jpg

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Squeek said:

Know some people still have trouble with the 2nd years we didn't see much off so here's one with names.

vets3.jpg

Everyone singalong: 🎶One of these cameos is not the like the others 🎶

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Rosie-Brooklyn said:

What is the average weight for a 5' 4" DCC? My husband says he estimates 125 and I said no way-- more like 105! Help settle the debate friends 

If I had to hazard a guess I'd say you're much closer.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Rosie-Brooklyn said:

What is the average weight for a 5' 4" DCC? My husband says he estimates 125 and I said no way-- more like 105! Help settle the debate friends 

I just watched Season 9 where Courtney was told by Kelli that girls who were 5’-3” like her were around 104 pounds, so I would guess 110 or so for the 5’-4” girls.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

If out of all the years where they had 2 to 3 excellent dancers, they decide to still split point this year, I think I'll just laugh. Amy and Maddie splitting point? With Tess, Heather, and Gina behind (not even one or two of the strong 2 year vets along with Gina? Really? They didn't split point with Brittany and Whitney, Ashton and Whitney, Mia and Jackie, Jacie and Holly, Jenna and Jenn A, or Kashara and Lacey, but they might split point this year with Maddie and Amy? Strange. 

I'm definitely interested to see the final formation now.  

I agree! Perhaps it’s just a temporary thing to better compare Amy and Maddie to each other for the point position. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Kelli has lost her damn mind if she splits point with Amy and Maddie. Two of the least attractive women in the most photographed spot. One too skinny and the other fights pudge. Amy cannot keep on the beat and makes mistakes. Maddie I have to admit is doing better but never finishes moves. Both look like plain Jane little girls playing dress up. You can hide them in a group but job upfront = BARFFFF. 

Good God woman just put Gina up there and call it a night. She has better dance ability, face, power, everything over those two. Cannot believe I said that but ugh. 

Gina doesn't have the face for point either.

• Love 12
(edited)
2 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I agree but she has the look more than those other two and outdances then both, plus never a weight issue. 

Well I can't deny that... she's never had a weight issue 😉 but you know my opinion on Gina 🤗

Edited by Kayce

I can't believe no one has shared this yet.

I raced home from my swim workout to see this.  I hate to say this because they did do a good job but I am underwhelmed.  I hope this isn't a permanent formation and just being used as testing ground.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DCCFan12 said:

I have videos but they are too big to upload. 

Can you share your videos via Vimeo?  That's what I normally do.  It does the compression work for you.  Just an idea.

After watching that kickline video with heather, I really think she is the best ambassador for the program on the team. She is so well spoken and poised. I would hazard a guess that if they were going to introduce any DCC to some important VIP it would be Heather. She’s the full package of you ask me. 

• Love 14
(edited)

Can someone remind me who this is pls? I  took this screen shot from the meet the team performance.  I felt really bad for this girl (I think her cut's already been discussed here?). 😥

Untitled.png

Edited by DCCFanInKy
changed some wording
(edited)
2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Can someone remind me who this is pls? I  took this screen shot from the meet the team performance.  I felt really bad for this girl (I think it's already been discussed here?). 😥

Untitled.png

Kristin Dodd

Also on the attached TCC grid.

127042948_rookiecandidates_SGinc7_23_19R1.jpeg.3e673e2b94454a6cd293efbaffaa0f05.jpeg

Edited by go4luca

Can someone remind me who this is pls? I  took this screen shot from the meet the team performance.  I felt really bad for this girl (I think her cut's already been discussed here?). 😥

Untitled.png

Kristen

Untitled.png

Kristin 

(edited)
11 minutes ago, DCCme said:

Kristen

11 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Kristin 

12 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Kristin Dodd

Also on the attached TCC grid.

127042948_rookiecandidates_SGinc7_23_19R1.jpeg.3e673e2b94454a6cd293efbaffaa0f05.jpeg

Thanks guys ETA - ok this just creeped me out...Lisa Mills looks a little bit like my brother's ex-wife (just a little bit but enough...)

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Fixed the post so it'd make sense
34 minutes ago, Rosie-Brooklyn said:

I guess when Kashara was announced point no one even knew the debate was happening because it was expected that it would be Jena. So the last point debate was like 4+ years ago right? 

Two seasons ago. Nah there was Jenna vs Erica vs maybe Holly then all three were gone. 

15 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Untitled.png

She was cut? When? 

4 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Caroline is the real deal.

Her high kicks are truly effortless, she never takes a bad photograph, she is well spoken and intelligent. She’s got it all. Hell, she could be in the legendary 2011 squad!

Caroline has really stood out in all of the photos and videos I have seen of her, I think she is just gorgeous and really catches my eye. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Rosie-Brooklyn said:

😞  Why Kristin? 

I hope she is cut too.  Her constantly looking down and her terrible lashes annoyed me last year. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, KatieC said:

I hope she is cut too.  Her constantly looking down and her terrible lashes annoyed me last year. 

I have a soft spot for her because she is so responsive on social media and just generally seems like a nice person. But I know others disagree and that is okay! 

22 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

Caroline has really stood out in all of the photos and videos I have seen of her, I think she is just gorgeous and really catches my eye. 

Agreed. She's well rounded! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Praise be.  Wish that was the norm back in the day. 

After I escaped the hell of Snoopy I did a show along with several Disney characters.  We did (6) shows a day in the Anaheim heat and the kids portraying characters worked their butts off with no ice packs.  One day a couple of the Three Little Pigs collapsed with heat exhaustion during the show.  It freaked out a few kids in the audience.

Can't believe I'm doing this but that's me, many years ago, far left.  My partner in the striped vest holding up Minnie with Goofy, Alan Muraoka , has been playing "Alan" on Sesame Street for years.

FF redo.jpg

you're ADORABLE!!!!!!!  also, I am envying you your long legs, and the kinds of stories you've probably got, with or without Snoopy 😄  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Someone mentioned the shorts earlier and this shot hit me again.  Is it me or are Hannah's shorts even shorter than the norm?  Compared to Cianna on her left Hannah's seem.... well, short, really short.

2019-07-27 (3).jpg

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, KatieC said:

I love Kristen and I love lily. I think Kristen is so beautiful, and she has a unique look. I guess to each his own.

• Love 14
15 minutes ago, go4luca said:
I wish whoever had filmed this hadn't cut off Bridget who's to our front left.

Is Lexie front and center in this one?

Where are Maddie and Amy and Heather?

• Love 3