Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, MamaMia said:

I even checked DCC Cheerleaders on FB this morning and everyone is saying she said F that. I am sure it is on several posts but I only checked the one r/t last nights cameo discussion.  

I think it was discussed in all 3 of the FB groups.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, ByTor said:

Whichever way she said it, she sure was pissed!  Gotta love Cianna's & Caroline's expressions!

image.png.6a0449d5ee4108ea0826bb96b1a39f9b.png

You notice VK is right there listening, so you know she went back to tell K&J. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16
47 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

If Julia did say "Fuck this," then I'd like to compliment her on summing up my feelings about this entire season so succinctly.

That was my favorite part of that episode! 

• LOL 14
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

If Julia did say "Fuck this," then I'd like to compliment her on summing up my feelings about this entire season so succinctly.

It was only a matter of time before one of them snapped on camera like that. Having to be so complacent and "yes ma'am"  yourself to death must be exhausting. Not to mention turning your head and staying quiet when the politics of the team swirl around you. While I hate that Cianna was caught in the crossfire, I was intrigued by Julia's reaction. I feel like there is a possibility I would have reacted the same way. Not because I am unprofessional or have a horrible attitude, but because I can only take so much before I hit a wall and I lose my grace. Even knowing what it could cost me in the moment but knowing what I will retain in the long run. With the way the rest of the girls seem to feel about Julia as a person, this very well may have been what happened in this instance. 

Edited by bwalker048
ETA: a grammatical correction
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, AAT said:

You notice VK is right there listening, so you know she went back to tell K&J. 

Looks like a scene from a bad after-school movie.  "Mean Girl Lurks" 🙂

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, notaDCCinsider said:

I find it ironic, that Erica's dismissal was not shown, all the while her lawsuit gave the DCC organization the most media buzz in decades.

Stupid Kelli.

The #Cowboys settled with Erica. Their agreement prolly means they don't disparage each other, and perhaps DCC surrenders rights to use her image w/o her permission--if at all. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, notaDCCinsider said:

I think Amanda loves dancing and is doing it for the TV exposure, opposed to fame. I mean, what DCC is really that FAMOUS, outside of the Dallas/CMT realm? Melissa is more famous for the Bachelor and DWTS.

She makes other shows easier and more readily by being on #DCC. It IS resume building in the world of reality TV. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, omgtv said:

That is a really cute pic and I love seeing everyone without all of the make-up!!

They’re all still ridiculously beautiful without makeup. So not fair 

Victoria in particular, and Kristin too, look much BETTER without it 

Edited by PhillyFan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Rookies at camp out 

C268D12C-BB89-4C3C-A9B1-E972C4419EAD.jpeg

They look so much prettier here than they do glammed up for the games.  This is more what America’s Sweetheart should be to me.  They look young and fresh-faced And absolutely lovely.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Jennv said:

When K and J called julia in on Friday's episode she said, " Oh God, not this bull shit again. You know that bitch is just pissed that she didn't say being on her cheer squad would be the  greatest achievement of her life" lol

Omg!! Love her🤗

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, ByTor said:

Whichever way she said it, she sure was pissed!  Gotta love Cianna's & Caroline's expressions!

image.png.6a0449d5ee4108ea0826bb96b1a39f9b.png

I'm seeing varying versions of who might've ratted out Julia to K & J...could it possibly have been Victoria AND Cianna/Caroline (and neither knew the other did it)?  Another "plot twist" to think about......

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I'm seeing varying versions of who might've ratted out Julia to K & J...could it possibly have been Victoria AND Cianna/Caroline (and neither knew the other did it)?  Another "plot twist" to think about......

Or how it was literally captured on film may have made it unnecessary for anyone to rat her out.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 14

Meredith has no business being on this team. I wish they would at least address WHY they won’t cut her since it’s obvious she didn’t earn a spot on her own merits. In the future when they let someone buy their way on, they should make a storyline of it. Something like, “Meredith is not top 36, and is weaker than other girls who have been or will be cut, but she’s been guaranteed a spot regardless of performance because (Jerry Jones wants her on the team due to their personal relationship/her parents cut us a check/her family is politically connected/whatever the reason), so we are making the best of the situation. And we hope she can pull it together.” Or pretend she won some fan favorite contest and can’t be cut. SOMETHING to explain why she’s still there despite not being able to do the routines or remember choreography, not getting a single sticker from group leaders, and bombing media day and cameos. She is a train wreck, and putting her on the team while pretending she actually earned a spot makes a mockery of the entire process. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, MyFavShows said:

Or how it was literally captured on film may have made it unnecessary for anyone to rat her out.

Yeah I'm sure others could have been looking that direction and seen it. Or even the crew could have told them or shown Kelli right after. I wouldn't put it past them for some drama. Ha 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:
12 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Yeah I'm sure others could have been looking that direction and seen it. Or even the crew could have told them or shown Kelli right after. I wouldn't put it past them for some drama. Ha 

Or Cianna told her about Julia shoving her arm out of the way, or Caroline (who has such an awesome "bitch please" look on her face).

3 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

Thank you! We all see how hypocritical and ridiculous the DCC is, how awful they are treated by TPTB, and how they are basically demoralized into submission.

I give the woman that finally says “Fuck this” way more credit than someone who sticks around and takes the mind games and abuse for five years.

I don't give someone who has a childish tantrum credit, I give credit to the ones who don't like what is going on and leave.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

Exactly.   With the amount of nonsense and fuckery that has gone on, I give her credit for just saying it out in the open instead of behind closed doors like other people.

Thank you! We all see how hypocritical and ridiculous the DCC is, how awful they are treated by TPTB, and how they are basically demoralized into submission.

I give the woman that finally says “Fuck this” way more credit than someone who sticks around and takes the mind games and abuse for five years.

I totally agree.  Kelli lives in a bubble and it's gone to her head.  She needs a reality check, and long live the TCC who gives it to her! 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Rookies at camp out 

C268D12C-BB89-4C3C-A9B1-E972C4419EAD.jpeg

They all look so great in this pic: fresh and happy!

I do wish they'd sort out Taylor P's eyebrows though, like they're non-existent. I wish she'd tone down the tan too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, IllegitimateDCC said:

I can't wait to see the next episode of "The Victoria Kalina Show". 

fbhrsgtjtrjr.thumb.jpg.f1af06cb9791682b160e80e3d180f8ab.jpg

Apart from the teeth that stick out all the time, she always looks SO pink. Marshall made her hair look amazing during the cameo shoot, can’t they get someone to help her with her hair and makeup for games at least? 

2 hours ago, KatieC said:

So many of them look so much prettier without makeup. 

I can’t believe TPTB let them go out in public without makeup. Unbelievable!!!

56 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Kristen looks pretty in that photo.   Her face is very photogenic.

Her hair looks blond-ish here and I actually like the color here. I know it’s just the lighting but it’s nice.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, KatieC said:

Based on her college degree, she should be well versed in asking and answering questions. The interview questions should be a piece of cake for her!  The fact that she didn’t even realize there was a problem with what she said says a lot. So does her attitude when she returned to the field, whether she swore or not. 

True, but I feel like being good at interviews is less about education and more about practice. It’s possible that she hasn’t had a ton of interview experience and lots of interviews are different.  I can breeze through interviews that are open discussions, but in the past, I’ve had to really prepare long and hard for interviews that have a lot of situational and behavioral questions. Yet, some people are really good at those but struggle in interviews where they have to steer the conversation. 

I don’t know. I still feel like Julia flubbed easy stuff (never badmouth any former job/co-worker!), but i also can see how dealing with K&J is difficult. In a different situation with a different girl who was a favorite, I could see Kelli reacting positively to someone putting down another team to prop up the DCCs. She’s not consistent, so Im sure it’s hard to know what you should or shouldn’t say. 

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Or Cianna told her about Julia shoving her arm out of the way, or Caroline (who has such an awesome "bitch please" look on her face).

I don't give someone who has a childish tantrum credit, I give credit to the ones who don't like what is going on and leave.

Yeah I was just throwing out other possibilities. I know VK is the obvious choice. Lol And we know they want girls to rat on each other. But the footage itself could have gotten to Kelly before another girl did. And then she could have asked them what it was about exactly. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

But the footage itself could have gotten to Kelly before another girl did. And then she could have asked them what it was about exactly. 

That was really my 1st thought.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I've been with MTT since the first special but I can't bring myself to watch the episodes right now.  Filler, little dance, too much Mr. Ed, too little of most of the rookies.  I can't even tell most of the second year girls apart because I never got to "know" them during Season 13.  The level of talent is so diminished and I have to wonder if the super talented second year vets will even re-audition.  They stay less years now and that leads to a Maddie/Amy triangle, that further diminishes the team.  I guess we can expect future seasons that focuses on three of the x number of training camp candidates?  It's going to get to the point where they cut a 3 year vet and we have to look at the team picture to figure out who she was.  

• Love 16
1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Maybe they just watched the video.

• Love 5

So where do we stand with in the Julia vs Lisa War? 

• Julia is saying universally stupid things during Media Training day, especially for a journalist; you do not say about a job you are applying for that the job is to build your resume (to be clear: Amanda was not agreeing with her short burst of nodding, it was a confirmation and a sign of support for Julia herself)
  • Lisa did not receive a single sticker from the 4 leaders, which is a clear vote against her character because she dances real strong
  • Julia pulled a 'Malena' in the office; understandable, considering she was suffering from a concussion, proving that the mental step is a lot bigger than sometimes the physical step
  • Lisa got called into the office and it turned into a pep talk
  • Julia lost her cool during camp and said the F-word

I was doubting to add the Great Alliance between Victoria and Lisa, but since there isn't any other source confirming this actually happened, I decided not to add this as a fact.

Perhaps it was the editing, but Julia Fife is not turning out to be the universally loved super team player, as others might have argued, and is showing quiet a shaky decision making ability (including the picture she posted with a leather very revealing, outfit).

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

(including the picture she posted with a leather very revealing, outfit).

Can you PM it to me/share if not too risqué? (side note:  Oh wow the board actually punctuated the word risqué for me lol or maybe it was my browser?)

5 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Can you PM it to me/share if not too risqué? (side note:  Oh wow the board actually punctuated the word risqué for me lol or maybe it was my browser?)

Sent it to you 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

So where do we stand with in the Julia vs Lisa War? 

• Julia is saying universally stupid things during Media Training day, especially for a journalist; you do not say about a job you are applying for that the job is to build your resume (to be clear: Amanda was not agreeing with her short burst of nodding, it was a confirmation and a sign of support for Julia herself)
  • Lisa did not receive a single sticker from the 4 leaders, which is a clear vote against her character because she dances real strong
  • Julia pulled a 'Malena' in the office; understandable, considering she was suffering from a concussion, proving that the mental step is a lot bigger than sometimes the physical step
  • Lisa got called into the office and it turned into a pep talk
  • Julia lost her cool during camp and said the F-word

I was doubting to add the Great Alliance between Victoria and Lisa, but since there isn't any other source confirming this actually happened, I decided not to add this as a fact.

Perhaps it was the editing, but Julia Fife is not turning out to be the universally loved super team player, as others might have argued, and is showing quiet a shaky decision making ability (including the picture she posted with a leather very revealing, outfit).

I agree.  I was a huge fan of her dancing and look, but after her media training and méléna breakdown that one week I was starting to turn against her, and that office visit scene this week combined w/ her outburst has made her a “definitely needs to be cut” for me now.   She’s an ambassador, teammate and just a general bad judgement risk.  

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 4