Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

18 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Something like they were all about "me, me, me all about themselves, not team players". Whereas DCC is a team. Can't remember exactly right now so don't quote me. Ha

That was pretty much it.  I can see why she was mad.  It wasn’t another podcast - just an honest answer to Kelli’s question.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, raindancer said:

As many have noted, it really does seem like there are different kinds of beauty for everyone on the squad.  I've always been fascinated by the concept, and yesterday I was out poking through some used books and I found that old "what is your season" beauty book from back when people had more eyeshadow than sense (not a slam, right now it's brow pencil and fillers than sense, so pick your poison I suppose).  I don't entirely like the idea of categorizing people, but it's fun to speculate about, so in the spirit of that book and DCC beauty (and since I have way too much time on my hands right now), I'm going to run through the whole roster with my opinions.

Glam girl beautiful

Rachel W, Briana, Caroline, Victoria, Lexi, Savannah, Kat

Classic girl-next-door beautiful

Bridget, Ashlee, Heather, Alanna, Erin, Cianna, Kelcey, Chandi

Sporty beautiful

Christina, Amy, Lily, Taylor J, Lisa, Rachel A

Pre-Raphaelite beautiful

Maddie (she had this beautiful promo pic for some classes she was running with Michelle Keys quite a while ago, and it had that kind of vibe to it, so that's always kind of how I've seen her - also, I'm loving her longer hair)

Sexy beautiful

Hannah, Gina, Alexis, Molly, Jalyn, Meredith, Kristin

Sweetheart beautiful

Miranda

Cali-girl beautiful

Taylor, Daphne

Sophisticated beautiful

Brennan, Tess

Ethereal beautiful

Amanda

60s vibe beautiful

Madeleine (somebody once pointed out that she looks like a sexy Mary Anne from Gilligan's Island, and I just can't unsee it)

Demi Moore beautiful

Amber (same as above)

Your post inspires me!

This is my view

Glam girl beautiful : Rachel W, Tess, Jalyn, Caroline, Lexi, Savannah, Kat, Amanda, Kelcey (she is like Caroline: starts at the classic girl-next-door but inevitable winds up at the Glam girls department), same applies to Bridget, who is no longer a girl-next-door!

Classic girl-next-door beautiful: Ashlee, Heather, Alanna, Cianna, Briana, Maddie, Daphne, Taylor J, Molly

Sporty beautifulChristina, Amy, Lily, Lisa, Chandi, Victoria, Brennan

Sexy beautifulHannah, Gina, Alexis, Rachel A, Kristin, Miranda, Taylor P, Erin, Amber

My polarizing opinion: Only the Glam Girls and the Sexy Beautiful are eligible for the point position!

Only the Glam Girls and the Sexy Beautiful are head-turners!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

Some men prefer the cute or attractive gals over the untouchable beauties. Thus Maddie, Amy, Christina, etc. are popular with them. Others love the stunningly beautiful ladies such as Rachel W. Some prefer the more exotic look such as Hannah.

Just let me double/echo @Agent Gully 's wonderful words. As a guy myself, let me assure y'all tastes will vary between all guys, but please know this: This squad of women are not just some of the most beautiful in the Texas state, but of the whole country. At least to this guy they are. Seriously, don't ever think for a second that whichever girl you find the least pretty/attractive would probably be at least a "10" on most guys' scales .

• Love 14
4 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I would have taken Shaina over her hands down.

But one thing I heard her say was she was "overwhelmed."   The show was edited so much there was little mention of the accident that took her friends' lives.  But apparently it affected her in TC a great deal more than was shown.  She thanked TPTB for their patience and help.  Hope she gets/got some grief counseling and comes back next year.

• Love 16
12 hours ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

I've always wondered why they didn't just ask Lucchese to make some custom boots that were a little shorter in the shaft for girls with short legs. Or make a height requirement for the DCC like flight attendants. But taking a short girl into camp and then "discovering" six weeks later that she's got short legs that don't look good in the boots is dumb.

The height requirement for flight attendants varies by airline, but the most  common one is between 4’11” and 6’3” so there are few women who would be excluded.

For choosing DCC there are conflicting priorities. While Kelli loves long legs, which usually means height, they also need diversity on the team. A team with only tall blonds wouldn’t be as appealing to fans. A higher height requirement would tend to filter out Asian and Latino women who tend to be shorter. Isn’t Lisa Latino? That might be why she is in the team even though her legs are shorter. They want to appeal to that part of their fan base. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

Finally finished the episode. Fell asleep during the cooking segment. This am, I fast forwarded the cooking sessions and deliberations. Knowing the results and seeing the current cuts makes little sense to me. If I was a TCC, I would be extremely frustrated and let out a few expletives. 

As for Bridget, how can an athlete not eat and hydrate before a big practice. I hope she is not worried about making weight. As for Kelli's reaction, WTF. A little compassion would be nice.

• Love 11
56 minutes ago, OK Lucy said:

The height requirement for flight attendants varies by airline, but the most  common one is between 4’11” and 6’3” so there are few women who would be excluded.

For choosing DCC there are conflicting priorities. While Kelli loves long legs, which usually means height, they also need diversity on the team. A team with only tall blonds wouldn’t be as appealing to fans. A higher height requirement would tend to filter out Asian and Latino women who tend to be shorter. Isn’t Lisa Latino? That might be why she is in the team even though her legs are shorter. They want to appeal to that part of their fan base. 

on that note - anybody know how tall is Kelli and Judy ? they are always in good-inch heels. one pose of them both walking onto the field , combined with what they were wearing (kelli had on tan shirt dress),  is leading me to think they are not overally tall..

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Outtatime said:

I don’t know if this has been brought up yet but I found a comment on ddc making the team fb that Merediths family is really wealthy Texas tycoons that may be friends with the jones family? 

Then Alexandra should have made the team!!! I love her, and she was good. Still can't figure that one out. Meredith is a complete train wreck. They have made a million concessions for her, including cameo's. How many people get to "calm down" and then try again???

• Love 11
8 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Wow is Meredith bad - she has to have the record for most areas of evaluation failed and still makes the team.   She can’t even take a good cameo w/o a second chance, tons of coaching and them having to alter her uniform on the fly to make her body look better.   Her whole thing is being beautiful and she can’t even come through w/ a good picture w/o them having to jump through hoops to help her!

THEN they are changing groups around to hopefully “elevate her” by putting better dancers around her, and she can’t even handle a tiny formation change?!   Does she not have any dance team experience?

So let’s count the things she’s failed - interviews, cameos, dancing powerfully, kickline, remembering choroegraphy, changing formations - anything else?   It’s like the only thing she’s good at is standing there looking pretty from the neck up cause her figure isn’t even good.

My mind is just blown over all the chances they are giving her.  Then they cut poor Shaina who’s gorgeous and good at everything but looks “muddy” on the field? - smh.

Yeah, my thoughts EXACTLY!!  I still haven't been able to figure out why Meredith has been given so much time to improve over ALL of the other rookie ladies...  I totally agree with several posters that she HAS to be connected to the football corporation in some way - a relative of the Jones family, a close Jones family friend, a major sponsor, or possibly one of their highly paid prima-donna players...  Are we finally going to find out next week why she was kept, beyond her beautiful smile??  

And I haven't read yet many comments about the stupid cooking segment where both Victoria AND Meredith just HAPPENED to be selected to participate - where was Kat?  That would have been the trifecta of the favored rookies.  And BTW, who cares about how well they can cook?  Does this have ANYTHING to do with being selected for the team?  And if they just needed to fill time on the series to make it go 10 shows or so, why didn't they give us more of the show group performances, for example?  

• Love 9

I can't believe Meredith sucks as bad as the show is portraying her. They have edited the show to make it seem like:

1. Meredith messes up constantly

2. Meredith is the only one messing up until:

a. Someone else messes up once, and is cut.           immediately.

• Useful 2
  • Love 21

When Julia brushed away Ciara(?), I thought she’s done. Bitch move. 

When she re-watched her interview, and didn’t understand the issue, it would have made  more sense for Kelly to say, the fact that you didn’t pick up on it is more troubling than anything.

She’s a risk of saying the wrong thing, being a lousy teammate. Disappointing. I liked her on the field. 

• Love 23
8 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Your post inspires me!

This is my view

Glam girl beautiful : Rachel W, Tess, Jalyn, Caroline, Lexi, Savannah, Kat, Amanda, Kelcey (she is like Caroline: starts at the classic girl-next-door but inevitable winds up at the Glam girls department), same applies to Bridget, who is no longer a girl-next-door!

Classic girl-next-door beautiful: Ashlee, Heather, Alanna, Cianna, Briana, Maddie, Daphne, Taylor J, Molly

Sporty beautifulChristina, Amy, Lily, Lisa, Chandi, Victoria, Brennan

Sexy beautifulHannah, Gina, Alexis, Rachel A, Kristin, Miranda, Taylor P, Erin, Amber

love it!!!  of course I feel like the girls can exemplify whatever aspect of these "categories" they want, but it's just kind of fun to think about.  Also there is a lot of crossover for me too - I put wayyyyy too much thought into whether Molly should go into "sexy" or "60s vibe" (I feel like she would rock the hell out of some old-school cat-eye liner), or whether Gina was "Cali-girl" or "sexy beautiful" 😂

7 hours ago, Lona said:

Just let me double/echo @Agent Gully 's wonderful words. As a guy myself, let me assure y'all tastes will vary between all guys, but please know this: This squad of women are not just some of the most beautiful in the Texas state, but of the whole country. At least to this guy they are. Seriously, don't ever think for a second that whichever girl you find the least pretty/attractive would probably be at least a "10" on most guys' scales .

Absolutely - these girls are all 10s.

32 minutes ago, Duffer said:

When she re-watched her interview, and didn’t understand the issue, it would have made  more sense for Kelly to say, the fact that you didn’t pick up on it is more troubling than anything.

She’s a risk of saying the wrong thing, being a lousy teammate. Disappointing. I liked her on the field. 

Same.  When I was reading upthread about the comment Kelli had made about insulting LA dancers, I was a bit like WTF, since iTunes hadn't downloaded the episode for me yet, but after watching, I absolutely see what she meant.  I'm really surprised about Julia's responses, honestly.  She was absolutely a girl I had been rooting for hard through camp, and her interview and handling of that meeting doesn't seem in keeping with my initial impressions of her, especially since I believe @SmpIsimon had mentioned she was a team favorite (hope I remembered that right, didn't want to put words in your mouth).  I'd have thought she'd have been more graceful about her wording, but maybe she felt as though she was just being honest about her specific experiences there.  One of my younger sisters lived out there for a while, and another toured out that way and has worked there professionally, and honestly they both said similar things about the environment, so I could see where Julia might have been coming from.  That is not to say it exemplifies the dancers there or the environment as a whole, but it makes sense to me if those are things she experienced and was trying to express that.  I'm just surprised she wasn't more diplomatic about it.  There is a fine art to the synthesis of honesty and diplomacy, and I think that is what Kelli and Judy were looking for, and found lacking in that instance.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

All she had to do was leave "LA" out of it.  "I've been in situations where the atmosphere is me-me-me, but I prefer teamwork, and the DCC excels at that"

See that's why you're one of Kelli's faves on the squad even though you live in Philadelphia and KaShara hid your uniform:)

• LOL 21
  • Love 3

Is this the same Julia that is trying to break into broadcasting ?

(linkedIn Bio

The University of Texas at Austin

Bachelor’s Degree- Broadcast Journalism - 2015 – 2017

Activities and Societies: University of Texas Pom Squad

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sATL said:

Is this the same Julia that is trying to break into broadcasting ?

(linkedIn Bio

The University of Texas at Austin

Bachelor’s Degree- Broadcast Journalism - 2015 – 2017

Activities and Societies: University of Texas Pom Squad

Yes

9 hours ago, Lona said:

hold up - so is there  hope for the rest of us ? esp. those who can't dance ?

I can get a couple of wigs like Kat in less than a hour - beauty supply store on every major corner. Make-up another hour.  

Now the body - well, we can't have everything.  🙂

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

As a former DCC MTT watcher, who cannot stomach ANOTHER VK MTT, this is my interpretation of why Meredith is on the team and why Bridget is getting shade from Kelly.

Kelli hopes that VK haters will focus on Meredith and forget about last seasons VK. I don't have anything against Meredith and I think the quality of DCC has greatly diminished since "the second coming" so I could care less if they put a s****** wild stallion in a uniform and call it a DCC.

As for KF shading Bridget, B is a godsend to the team and Kelli knows that, BUT does not want B to overshadow "my precious VK" (insert Gollum voice).

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, The Bee Charmer said:

Not sure.  But since they edited it to show it on camera I think it's probably one of the reasons they cut her.  

Honestly, it should be a reason to cut her.   Her personality came across as very brash and un lady-like last night.  Nothing wrong with that if that’s how she is - many people are like that and it’s fine - it’s just not what the DCC wants in its dancers. They want girls who take critism in a certain way, and saying “eff that” is not it.   Remember how they reacted to Chelsea’s outburst in the locker room?   Chelsea wasn’t cursing, but she was being sarcastic and loudly mocking them instead of whimpering and crying about how she needs to be better like they prefer.  TPTB did NOT like Chelse’s reaction and I’m sure they will feel similarly about Julia’s outburst.  

• Love 11

how many Kelli "strikes" does Julia have ? I am trying desperately to remember her before media training.. Did a guest choreographer say anything about her ?

Strikes - 

1. Media day - weatherman said #TotalFail - in a written document
  2. Car Accident - missed a rehearsal (which was the triangle placement night, right) and had to sit out the next on medical concussion protocol. Kelli and Judy expect 100% attendance and participation
  3. Conversation with K & J about media day. Kelli did not like her responses/attitude
  4. Word got back to K& J from some "spy" about how she conducted herself after #3. How someone conducts themselves in the locker room and with their teammates is sooo important to be a DCC
Edited by sATL
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

That was pretty much it.  I can see why she was mad.  It wasn’t another podcast - just an honest answer to Kelli’s question.

I disagree.  I believe Kelli was again using the question as an example of how to respond to the media and demonstrated that Julia has no concept of "speaking well" as opposed to being "honest".  Julia again failed the test, and her response on the field further demonstrates that she doesn't understand the importance of representing yourself and your employer in the best possible light.  No one should ever tell the media how they truly feel. 

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, sATL said:

how many Kelli "strikes" does Julia have ? I am trying desperately to remember her before media training.. Did a guest choreographer say anything about her ?

Strikes - 

1. Media day - weatherman said #TotalFail - in a written document
  2. Car Accident - missed a rehearsal (which was the triangle placement night, right) and had to sit out the next on medical concussion protocol. Kelli and Judy expect 100% attendance and participation
  3. Conversation with K & J about media day. Kelli did not like her responses/attitude
  4. Word got back to K& J from some "spy" about how she conducted herself after #3. How someone conducts themselves in the locker room and with their teammates is sooo important to be a DCC

I don’t think they’d consider the car accident itself a strike, but that mental breakdown she had when they called her into the office that night she was sitting out could have been one. Yeah, extreme stress and having a concussion probably contributed, but it was a little concerning and Méléna like IMO - she was almost hyperventilating in fear she was going to get cut.  Having someone on the team that gets THAT emotional over perceived criticism is just a risk in certain ways - that was the first time they ever called her into the office, right?

• Love 4

I’m dying to know if they bring up the F bomb next meeting with Julia. If K&J knew at the next meeting with her, there isn’t much Julia can do in regards to redeem herself. This show has negatively impacted her reputation. Isn’t that Ironic? Don’t you think? NEVER let on you’re using the DCC for a platform, resume booster or any selfish reason or the claws will come out. My head is spinning from all the written and unwritten rules for being one of America’s sweethearts. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, MamaMia said:

I’m dying to know if they bring up the F bomb next meeting with Julia. If K&J knew at the next meeting with her, there isn’t much Julia can do in regards to redeem herself. This show has negatively impacted her reputation. Isn’t that Ironic? Don’t you think? NEVER let on you’re using the DCC for a platform, resume booster or any selfish reason or the claws will come out. My head is spinning from all the written and unwritten rules for being one of America’s sweethearts. 

or whatever/whoever Kelli wants.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, MamaMia said:

My head is spinning from all the written and unwritten rules for being one of America’s sweethearts. 

That rule, though, isn't a DCC rule, it's an overall career rule.  Long story, but the job I currently have was mine if I wanted it, all I had to do was briefly speak to the owner & a board member.  Had I told either of them "My whole goal in wanting this job is to put it on my resume," I have more than a slight feeling they'd be looking for someone else.

• Love 18

Julia definitely shouldn't have said that she wanted this to build her resume and that's bad. But I find it interesting that they didn't reprimand the other girl for saying she was doing this to be famous. Someone said Scott and Melissa mentioned that in the podcast and we can guess who it is. I mean maybe she did get in trouble for it, but it wasn't put on the show. And if this girl is who I think it is, maybe they let it slide because she's one of the best new girls they have this year. Who knows. I still like her anyway.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, notaDCCinsider said:

As a former DCC MTT watcher, who cannot stomach ANOTHER VK MTT, this is my interpretation of why Meredith is on the team and why Bridget is getting shade from Kelly.

But it's like this every year.   I vividly remember Breeland, Morgan, Vivian, etc., etc.  This year is no different.  Personally Morgan wasn't a favorite of mine.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

It's actually pretty simple:  no matter the level of talent, maturity, or professionalism, you can be a DCC so long as you make sure Kelli and Charlotte like you.  On the flip side, no matter how talented, mature or professional you are, you won't make the team if (for whatever reason) Kelli or Charlotte don't like you. 

Oh, and bonus points if, regardless of your actual race, your body type is that of a stereotypical white woman, your family is rich/influential, or your mom is personal friends with Kelli.

1000% agree

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I find it interesting that they didn't reprimand the other girl for saying she was doing this to be famous. Someone said Scott and Melissa mentioned that in the podcast and we can guess who it is. I mean maybe she did get in trouble for it, but it wasn't put on the show. And if this girl is who I think it is, maybe they let it slide because she's one of the best new girls they have this year.

Amanda?  She sure was nodding in agreement with Julia about the resume building!

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, ByTor said:

That rule, though, isn't a DCC rule, it's an overall career rule.  Long story, but the job I currently have was mine if I wanted it, all I had to do was briefly speak to the owner & a board member.  Had I told either of them "My whole goal in wanting this job is to put it on my resume," I have more than a slight feeling they'd be looking for someone else.

I get that. Julia gave them reasons to be concerned but it should have been a learning experience. Her responses were not strong and she needed to work on that. Kelli wasn’t going to let that slide with HER.  It seemed she was laser focused on her during evaluations. Kelli said she is not top 36, all a sudden her head flip was a problem and whatever else. Under the radar all season and all of a sudden she is not top 36. 

• Love 8

It's pretty clear Amanda is thirsty for fame. From her stint in Hollywood, her failed tv show pilot when she was trying to be an actress, to being a model, and now trying to be a DCC... I like her as a dancer and I think her body is great, but she's clearly only doing this for fame. I bet she's gonna try out for The Bachelor next.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
17 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I thought that too. And it could have been partly about Kelli saying she insulted LA dancers. I probably would have been mad about that too. 

You’re right. What a dumb thing for Kelli to say. I wonder if she realized how ridiculous she sounded. Lol What an overstretch to say she insulted LA dancers. 

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, ByTor said:

That rule, though, isn't a DCC rule, it's an overall career rule. 

And part 2 to what happened is that one needs to be diplomatic and courteous the the question(s) as to "why did you leave (or want to leave) your present/former employer", regardless of the circumstance. For those still employed - in your heart the reason could be to "build resume" but those sentiments have to be left at outside of another organizations, competitor or not, ears. 

Even though being DCC might enhance a resume for landing a broadcast position  - so could working at McD, Starbucks, Walmart, PickNSave Foods, MetroTransit, anywhere really . Its all in how you sell yourself - the skill you learned there and how you can bring it to the new organization.

That question might not get asked too much in the dance world b/c of a short career (ie time limit on being on the team, end of contract/performance/tour) or  diminishing skills (ie aging, can't do the latest skill). Kelli's been around long enough to get a feel as to why some dancers are wanting to be a DCC for the right (well , hers) reasons. Part of the reason of putting the TCCs though all of this drama every summer.

• Love 2

I'm really surprised that Julia failed to see why it was wrong to say "my whole goal in doing dcc is to build my resume." She's from Dallas. She knows how this "sisterhood" works. She knows she has to touch the star, believe in the star, love the star...

As for her behavior after the meeting... Again, she fails to play Kelli's game. I am not sure she said "f**k that" but she did say something and was pouty and angry looking. Kelli will say she's toxic.

Most maddening is that Lisa didn't get a sticker from ANY of the group leaders - so she must be toxic too - and we don't get to see it. 

I guess if you can fake it with the best smile and declare your undying love to Kelli - toxic doesn't really matter.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

But it's like this every year.   I vividly remember Breeland, Morgan, Vivian, etc., etc.  This year is no different.  Personally Morgan wasn't a favorite of mine.

Meredith seems like a really sweet person BUT IMO, she's the worst TCC candidate I've ever seen (who did not come out of TK's vajay jay) that has made the team. Breeland picked up choreo, Morgan had pop, Vivian (poem girl?) didn't make the team. AGAIN - Just.My.Opinion.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I'm really surprised that Julia failed to see why it was wrong to say "my whole goal in doing dcc is to build my resume." She's from Dallas. She knows how this "sisterhood" works. She knows she has to touch the star, believe in the star, love the star...

As for her behavior after the meeting... Again, she fails to play Kelli's game. I am not sure she said "f**k that" but she did say something and was pouty and angry looking. Kelli will say she's toxic.

Most maddening is that Lisa didn't get a sticker from ANY of the group leaders - so she must be toxic too - and we don't get to see it. 

I guess if you can fake it with the best smile and declare your undying love to Kelli - toxic doesn't really matter.

...kiss the star's ____  { trying to be respectable of the star's anatomy}

say whaaat?? 😞  I missed this... let me see if I still have that episode on DVR..

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Amanda?  She sure was nodding in agreement with Julia about the resume building!

Yeah.  Amanda is a great dancer with a wonderful figure, but she gives me a Kalyssa “in it to get famous” vibe and is actually coming across as very vapid to me - more vapid than Kaylssa. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, notaDCCinsider said:

Kelli hopes that VK haters will focus on Meredith and forget about last seasons VK. I don't have anything against Meredith and I think the quality of DCC has greatly diminished since "the second coming" so I could care less if they put a s****** wild stallion in a uniform and call it a DCC.

As for KF shading Bridget, B is a godsend to the team and Kelli knows that, BUT does not want B to overshadow "my precious VK" (insert Gollum voice).

I 100% agree with this. 

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

You’re right. What a dumb thing for Kelli to say. I wonder if she realized how ridiculous she sounded. Lol What an overstretch to say she insulted LA dancers. 

My first reaction when Julia said that was exactly the same as Kelli’s - I was shocked she said that w/ a camera rolling in her face. She said that dancing in LA is everyone being me-me-me - and I’m not sure if that’s true or not, it actually may be, but you don’t say something like that on camera or among anyone you don’t trust not to repeat it.  Julia is a clear ambassador risk of the worst kind IMO.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 8
24 minutes ago, notaDCCinsider said:

Meredith seems like a really sweet person BUT IMO, she's the worst TCC candidate I've ever seen (who did not come out of TK's vajay jay) that has made the team. Breeland picked up choreo, Morgan had pop, Vivian (poem girl?) didn't make the team. AGAIN - Just.My.Opinion.

I’m right there with you on this. Morgan could at least string two sentences together. Meredith is. The. Worst. 

Edited by cgloss
  • Love 7