Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 10/14/2019 at 1:11 PM, rl27rl said:

Meredith still seems like she is slow to speak and react like she was last year during Finals at Interviews.  It makes me wonder a few things . . . or if that is who she just really is . . .

At this point, I think this is just how she is. Really the only things that are consistent about her is her difficulty at mastering choreography, letting things faze her, and her inability to think on her feet. The fact that we've seen her mess up at something in every episode this season with minimal improvement makes me believe that she has always been this way and will continue to be this way. We've seen it with Morgan and Breelen and they only lasted one season so unless Meredith majorly improves this season, I doubt she will make it back into training camp next year.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Haven't seen this posted anywhere.  Too cute!

Side note:  Is that Kelli, Shelly or Judy cackling in the background?

Looks like a young Kelli 😱😂!!!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

And Kelli hasn't moved much beyond the banana clip . . . just switched to claw (or butterfly) clips . . . 😂

Screenshot_2019-10-15-22-30-16.png

• LOL 9
8 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Love Shelly so much! I bet she was rockin all the 90s hot trends😂

• Love 9
6 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

To me, it looks photoshopped. 

That is a cropped pic from the original pic here:  https://prodancecheer.com/nfl/cowboys/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-photos-from-cowboys-vs-miami-dolphins/8/

No idea if it’s photoshopped but I really cannot imagine why Prodancecheer would photoshop someone to make them look bad.  It very well could be the angle and the fact they are in the middle of the jump  

• Love 5
8 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

To me, it looks photoshopped. 

I have seen several other photos of her in the background while on the field and she still seems to be carrying some extra weight (for DCC) in her stomach. That was a couple of weeks ago, so not sure what she looks like currently.

• Love 3

That pic of Taylor P she is mid air with 1) legs bent up to split to squish mid section 2) in mid jump where immediately gravity brings down upper body and any curve or jiggle whatsoever. So thjnk I’d like first impact if you hit the brakes of a car and forward motion is stopped, backward motions starts etc.

No clue if she looks big other wise but this is really bad timing so her chin and mid Section look bigger than usual. 

• Love 4

I can see why they cut Julia. They were splitting hairs and given her media training snafu and how she handled the meeting with Kelli and Judy, it makes sense. 

I understand why she brushed off Ciana. She was visibly upset and some people don’t want to be comforted, they just want to be left alone. But that doesn’t fly in DCC world where needing a minute is viewed as being a bad teammate. Remember how they reacted to Jayln needed a minute after show group was announced? I think Julia did say “I fucked up.” None of this bothers me but I can see how what I listed in my first paragraph did her in since Kelli can’t cut Meredith for some bizarre reason. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

I understand why she brushed off Ciana. She was visibly upset and some people don’t want to be comforted, they just want to be left alone. But that doesn’t fly in DCC world where needing a minute is viewed as being a bad teammate. 

Ciana seemed okay, but I took Caroline’s huge-eyed look to be kinda judgey of Julia’s reaction.  

• Love 2
On 10/17/2019 at 12:21 PM, PrincessLeia said:

HOW DID MEREDITH MAKE THIS TEAM OVER SHAINA? WTF. She has to have dirt on someone. Her cameo shoot was a disaster and she can’t figure out the field. Shaina was robbed

Agreed! Shaina may not have been dancing full out, but at least she was blending well with the others. Meredith's mistakes were sticking out like a sore thumb. And Shaina looked stunning in her cameo photos and the uniform looked good on her. If they had to have an alternate, I think she would have been the better choice, but Kelli (for whatever warped reason) would rather go with sub-par. Honestly at this point, the theory that Kelli took Meredith strictly for the purpose of having someone that's so bad she makes VK look better, seems to make more and more sense.

Edited by Bellisima08
  • Love 21
58 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

What dig? They didn't mention Bridget once that I heard?

I interpreted the "has everyone had something to eat and drink" comment as a snide remark indirectly at Bridget for fainting after not having eaten. It came across to me in an annoyed, scolding way because she's done similar things in the past when girls have made minor screw ups like not wearing the right pair of shoes or something.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, phylogeny said:

I interpreted the "has everyone had something to eat and drink" comment as a snide remark indirectly at Bridget for fainting after not having eaten. It came across to me in an annoyed, scolding way because she's done similar things in the past when girls have made minor screw ups like not wearing the right pair of shoes or something.

Eh, I don't know that I heard it as a dig. It may have been that they're being more cautious because Bridget fainted. Like she wanted to make sure they're hydrated and eating so it doesn't happen to someone else.

But maybe I'm giving them too much credit. 😬

• Love 9
2 hours ago, phylogeny said:

I don't see that as a dig. Moreso a reminder to take care of yourself. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, phylogeny said:

Ohhhhh duh! 🙂

I'm still catching up on episodes which to me, says so much about this season.  I used to have my popcorn ready for every new ep!  Now, I watch when I can.  I didn't tune in to watch a documentary about Meredith and Kat, possibly two of the most unlikable individuals to ever go through this process.  I know there was VK last season and winners like Vivian before, but has any season ever had such laser focus on two contestants to the almost complete exclusion of others?  Other seasons have started out with individuals they focus on, but as the show goes along, it seems the focus expands and you start to see all the rookies.

For some reason, Meredith's looks made me think there would be something there behind those eyes.  Ugh, no?  What a no-personality dingbat.  A space cadet.  Not someone I would be interested in being around.  Can't dance, doesn't have a brain....why oh why did they put her on the team?  Oh, silly me - she's so pretty!!!

Somebody needs to tell Kat to quit with the mouth hanging open, excessive head nodding, super wide, blinking eyes look.  Fake, fake, fake!!  Or, she is as much of a moron as she looks.  The all over the place, hyper active, super wacky freak train, needs to end now.  Again, she's pigeon toed and a huge ambassador risk but....she's so pretty!

End rant.  They need to keep viewers like me.  I have no problem with the traditions of the team or feeling like they're stuck in the past.  But this season has been practically unwatchable and a huge disappointment.    

Edited by Kiki620
Typo!
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, Jennv said:

Maddie looks chubby in that screenshot

Even in the dancing segment, she looked DCC heavy. Really surprised the organization was okay with this. Some years they seemed on it and others not so much. Apparently this was a year they let weight slide, well except for Gabby. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Looks like it's really going to go down to the wire this year and it doesn't look like we're going to get a calendar episode or anything else "special" 

NEW9:00pm

GAME DAY SEASON 14 <----- (link to the episode on CMT.com)

episode 1413Open

TV-PG (1 HOUR 0 MIN)

Kelli has a major decision to make before announcing the new squad. Can the rookies overcome all of the Game Day distractions?

And, we don’t even get Charlotte’s opinion on Julia as she is cut before Charlotte comes to evaluate the TC squad. It is said by Kelli that Charlotte hadn’t seen the ladies since finals. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, VentiMocha said:

And, we don’t even get Charlotte’s opinion on Julia as she is cut before Charlotte comes to evaluate the TC squad. It is said by Kelli that Charlotte hadn’t seen the ladies since finals. 

That surprises me about Julia. Of course in the DCC world you're toast if Kelli doesn't like you for any reason.  I've never understood why Charlotte waits so long to come back for a visit.  Especially since she's the Executive Vice President and Chief Brand Officer of the Cowboys.

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
Saw something else I wanted to comment on
  • Love 7