Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

36 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

What is the whole Victoria and milkshakes thing?

Milkshakes were allegedly her “go to” after practice last year, so were thought to be the main culprit behind her rapid weight gain...

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Meredith’s makeup just always looks off to me. I don’t know how to explain it other than it looks severe 

I think its her eyes. They look droopy. Sleepy, maybe? Or sad. She basically has Eeyore eyes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, dariafan said:

Y’all gonna make me buy season 13 aren’t you ?

For all the crap that season got, I will 100% thank it for introducing us to Hannah and Bridget, and also continuing Brennan's story.

• Love 22
3 hours ago, Duffer said:

He married up, as we say. 

I mean, yes but those stupid plastic frame glasses don’t flatter anyone. I don’t even know how they’re a thing. He’s much more attractive without them. 

On 10/9/2019 at 4:39 PM, ElenaFR said:

Someone tell those ladies to stop with the open mouth smile. 

Amy looks like she’s having a really big burp 🤭

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

Oh dear. The camera did not love her in that moment. And goodness she looks so short.

A picture like this is the reason why Kelli says to have a pleasant smile at all times so the camera doesn't catch you in a weird moment.  It certainly did for her. This is no good either:

image.png.47bf1e8892f5997c1e31656cfb89d8ce.png

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

Oh dear. The camera did not love her in that moment. And goodness she looks so short.

I mean, not the best pic, but I can’t stop thinking about what it would be like to have her legs. We are probably the same size (ahem, height), but mine are like “Hiiiii! We are @Kaelha’s thighs! We touch and also, what is definition?!”

#shortgirlleggoals

*does5squatsandhopesforthebest*

Edited by Kaelha
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, cheeseslices said:

I think its her eyes. They look droopy. Sleepy, maybe? Or sad. She basically has Eeyore eyes.

Oh, great. Now I’m singing “Meredith’s got Eeyore eyes” instead of “She’s got Bette Davis eyes.”

• LOL 11
32 minutes ago, ByTor said:

This is no good either:

image.png.47bf1e8892f5997c1e31656cfb89d8ce.png

This is a little scary, but in defense of my girl Gina: ya gotta gasp for air at some point!

But I would like to remind her that paler, more natural shades of lip color look best on her - she looked gorgeous in that video when she was working with Lily, Madeline & Meredith. 

22 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Ack! Doesn't look a thing like her to me.....geez.  I honestly expected better from her but I guess stuff happens with photos.

I mean, literally anyone could be caught mid expression and have it look not so cute. 

• Love 22
35 minutes ago, PhillyFan said:

I mean, literally anyone could be caught mid expression and have it look not so cute. 

This is true and I really should have phrased that differently.  Should have expected better from the photographers.  I've actually taken some pretty hideous pictures myself lately.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, dariafan said:

Meredith’s makeup just always looks off to me. I don’t know how to explain it other than it looks severe 

Yes!  Sometimes she reminds me of a really pretty Marilyn Manson. 🤭

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Should have expected better from the photographers.

I can't blame the photographers, they're just taking action shots, and they're catching attractive women with unattractive expressions on their faces.  I blame whoever published them.

5 hours ago, Nombre said:

Yes!  Sometimes she reminds me of a really pretty Marilyn Manson. 🤭

OMG you are so right, now I will never unsee this!

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Awww I thought he was cute, though he does look very different here. He seems sweet. 

I think he’s cute too and he’s one of those guys who could be pretty hot if he grew a beard ☺️

ETA: and ditched the glasses 🤓

Edited by RedDelicious
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Awww I thought he was cute, though he does look very different here. He seems sweet. 

He def seems like a supportive husband, kudos to Amy for getting with a nice guy.

1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

I think he’s cute too and he’s one of those guys who could be pretty hot if he grew a beard ☺️

ETA: and ditched the glasses 🤓

He looks cute(r) in the picture on his dance studio site. He's in better shape and isn't wearing glasses in this one which IMO is probably why this one was used. Should def ditch the dad bod IMO.

Most men look better with beards because it creates the illusion of facial symmetry and can hide a weak chin/weak jawline if they have it. A beard does not do much, if anything at all, for Eric Bana or Brad Pitt because they are already ridiculously good looking and have great facial bone structure. Beards also don't do much for short wide faces. 

However, I agree...Amy's hub should probably grow a beard. 

Edited by kerrieway
  • Love 1

I was watching thirst season I think when Julie Jacobs & Brooke Sorensen were rookies. At the end of the last episode where they had 35 DCC Kelli said, It’s not about picking the 35 most talented girls or dancers but picking the 35 that are best for the team.  

I think that says it all.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

I actually don’t think Amy’s hubs is thatbad. Looks like a decent regular guy. He’s more attractive than she is. 

Something always annoyed me a little about her, then knowing she’s Sarah Gs protege and the whole “cute” comment irks my soul.

amy should be lucky she’s even considered for point based on her look and her dance ability. 

I still want to know what kind of shit Kelli etc has been drinking this year to put two of the plainest girls (Amy and Maddie), most consistently out of shape (Maddie), weirdly shaped (Maddie and Amy), and lackluster dancers (Amy and Lexie) at point. Always think Maddie is over hyped but I could fathom triangle based on seniority and ok dance. Lexie is beautiful but just makes the other two look plainer and I hate her hair. Way too long and ratty. She’s also middle of the pack dance wise to me. However her face with the two plain janes makes them look even plainer. If they insist on Maddie and Amy in triangle then st least out Gina in there so you have all three not the best lookers but Gina is far better than the whole damn diamond. 

Cannot wait until this current diamond is GONE. 

If they insist on Amy/Maddie, and switching , then why not switch out to the 2nd years altogether for second half like how the second triangle was at Christmas. That was AMAZING.

I fear they’re going to lose some of the Bridget, Amber, Caroline, jalyn, Brianna, Hannah, Rachel W powerhouses before they get to that area. 

Nobody really stands out to me this rookie class except Amanda and she’ll be a one or two and done I expect. 

Everybody else is either hmm nice girl, very pretty, (Erin, Taylor, Ashlee, Savannah, etc) but I feel like Will dull their shine like Molly, Tess, Alexis, etc and get real boring real fast. Nobody else except brennen do I even remember for positive things. Ones like Christina I’m thinking ugh is she still there? The rest, YAWN.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Mar35 said:

It’s gonna be a slap in the face to Maddie and Amy if they go back to only one point next year

Maybe they did it to encourage them both to retire after this season 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Tastes vary...there are guys that suit my fancy that would be a big fat no for my family/friends.

However, I'll just say it...Amy's hub is a regular guy which is more than ok, I mean she's a regular/cute girl like most people on the planet. And they seem very happy. My only point is that in seeing his studio picture he was cuter before and Amy is pretty much the same which was a shock as I thought they were both dancers and still relatively young. Also imo she now looks better. 

Screenshot_20191011-121519_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191011-121416_Instagram.jpg

Edited by kerrieway
Deleted slightly better
  • Love 7

I think they probably will go back to one point next year, and it will be Maddie because despite being out of shape and not having the DCC look, she's Kelli's favorite, and Amy (I think) plans to retire after this year. Maddie isn't one of my favorites, but I do think with the DCC choreography she's fun to watch and has a certain sparkle. Point should be someone who is a solid dancer and can be counted on not to screw up. Maddie, while not the most traditionally attractive IMO, at least has that. 

I would like to see Bridget at point eventually. I know a lot of people like Rachel W, but she doesn't stand out to me when she dances. And while she's pretty, she just always seems to have a dead-eyed, slackjawed look. She may be photogenic, but I don't think she's super expressive or fun to watch, and she wouldn't be my top pick for point.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Everybody else is either hmm nice girl, very pretty, (Erin, Taylor, Ashlee, Savannah, etc) but I feel like Will dull their shine like Molly, Tess, Alexis, etc and get real boring real fast. Nobody else except brennen do I even remember for positive things. Ones like Christina I’m thinking ugh is she still there? The rest, YAWN.

Well, Christina is still there and she b(r)ought some friends!

1540060615_Screenshot2019-10-11at18_43_51.thumb.png.c750a5f7a9eb528bb99efddf57944cd9.png

• LOL 22

A video of Lexie as a rookie DMD. In it she said she was a medical scribe and wanted to go on to be a physician assisitant (like Lisa). According to her DCC bio she's an executive assistant for an energy efficiency company. I guess she changed her mind.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

1540060615_Screenshot2019-10-11at18_43_51.thumb.png.c750a5f7a9eb528bb99efddf57944cd9.png

Not even factoring the boobs, I can’t get over how much better and more confident she looks from her first several seasons trying out 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I still want to know what kind of shit Kelli etc has been drinking this year to put two of the plainest girls (Amy and Maddie), most consistently out of shape (Maddie), weirdly shaped (Maddie and Amy), and lackluster dancers (Amy and Lexie) at point. Always think Maddie is over hyped but I could fathom triangle based on seniority and ok dance. Lexie is beautiful but just makes the other two look plainer and I hate her hair. Way too long and ratty. She’s also middle of the pack dance wise to me. However her face with the two plain janes makes them look even plainer. If they insist on Maddie and Amy in triangle then st least out Gina in there so you have all three not the best lookers but Gina is far better than the whole damn diamond. 

Cannot wait until this current diamond is GONE. 

I still think Gina must’ve done something to not even be in the triangle. Maybe sho got caught saying that she thought she should be point or something petty like that. Otherwise, it makes no sense whatsoever. I seriously doubt Amy expected to be point or even in the triangle, so it’s not like they were dealing with a senior vet who had a reason to expect to be point. It’s just bizarre. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I still think Gina must’ve done something to not even be in the triangle. Maybe sho got caught saying that she thought she should be point or something petty like that.

I can see where Kelli misunderstood something she said or if she asked Gina in her year end meeting what her personal goals were and she said point.  Just speculation though.  On the DCC IG spotlight, Gina did say her fave DCC memory was rocking out with Aerosmith.  She didn't say Queen which may have ticked off Kelli with her obsession this year and all:)

6 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I seriously doubt Amy expected to be point or even in the triangle, so it’s not like they were dealing with a senior vet who had a reason to expect to be point. It’s just bizarre. 

I also doubt Amy expected to be point.  She was probably expecting someone who had been ahead of her in the triangle last year.  And this still doesn't explain Heather being so far back, or Tess who isn't the best dancer being up so far.  Who knows.  Or it could be K&J doing this to drive us crazy cause they know we were obsessed with finding out who point was:)

• Love 6
4 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Does she always go by seniority? That's the only thing I can think of for such a bad decision (even though I have absolutely NO problem with either of the ladies - which is probably an unpopular opinion).

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Pau84 said:

I can't with her fake boobs legit popping out of her shirt, how is that acceptable? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Does she always go by seniority? That's the only thing I can think of for such a bad decision (even though I have absolutely NO problem with either of the ladies - which is probably an unpopular opinion).

Nope!  Jinelle was a Kelli/Judy favorite ala Maddie, strong dancer, group leader for two years (maybe more years as a second group leader) and was 3rd or 4th down the side.  I personally think she's prettier than Amy and Maddie, though Maddie does have more spark than Jinelle.

So honest to God I can't figure it out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Outtatime said:

I don’t know if this has been brought up yet but I found a comment on ddc making the team fb that Merediths family is really wealthy Texas tycoons that may be friends with the jones family? 

Well that would explain why she was gifted a spot she didn’t even come close to earning. What an embarrassment.

• Love 18
21 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Ack! Doesn't look a thing like her to me.....geez.  I honestly expected better from her but I guess stuff happens with photos.

Lisa's pose isn't so flattering either. Her knees bent like that (combined with the boots coming up so high) just make her look so much shorter. I'm actually surprised that she made the team because Kelli has cut people who were on the short side. I remember during Vivian the poet's cameo photo shoot in her first training camp, Kelli said something about how it looked like the boots were swallowing her legs. Then Vivian got cut right after.

• Love 2