Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, glossy said:

Really failing to see Meredith's "beauty" and this uniform is only emphasizing her boxiness. She's literally a rectangle.

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 3.29.14 PM.png

Really failing to see Meredith's "beauty" and this uniform is only emphasizing her boxiness. She's literally a rectangle.

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 3.29.14 PM.png

Omg - yeah - I’ve been saying all along her figure is boxy, but wow it looks even worse in uniform.  

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

My first reaction when Julia said that was exactly the same as Kelli’s - I was shocked she said that w/ a camera rolling in her face. She said that dancing in LA is everyone being me-me-me - and I’m not sure if that’s true or not, it actually may be, but you don’t say something like that on camera or among anyone you don’t trust not to repeat it.  Julia is a clear ambassador risk of the worst kind IMO.

Honesty vs diplomacy

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, sATL said:

say whaaat?? 😞  I missed this... let me see if I still have that episode on DVR..

It wasn't talked about on the show but the screen shots of the stickers clearly revealed who the group leaders chose as their top 36. Not one of them picked Lisa.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Kelli is mad Bridgett fainted what kind of a director is that?  At the time she had no idea what was wrong with her.  She has zero empathy for these girls.  Shaina lost her friends, Julia got in a car wreck, it is like she has no use for girls that have any kind of a problem in their life.  Julia is not liked by Charlotte or Kelli so she was going to get cut even if she hadn't messed up in the office.  The fact that they showed her pouting saying "F that"  and brushing off Cianna and her teammates was to show the world what kind of a girl she is and to justify cutting her.    I hope she has enough sense not to come back next year.  

• Love 11

Shaina has a small waist but overall, her body looks soft and lacks muscle. Whenever she dances, her moves look heavy to me, compared to other girls whose moves look effortless and energetic. Kelli is right that it looks like she's dancing through mud.

I don't think she was rude or arrogant in the office. But it did come across a little poorly to me when she said that it would be different if this were the real deal with the uniform and boots. That makes it seem as if rehearsal is not worth giving 100% for.

• Love 22

But it did come across a little poorly to me when she said that it would be different if this were the real deal with the uniform and boots. That makes it seem as if rehearsal is not worth giving 100% for.

I thought the exact same thing & was shocked Kelli didn't call her out for it.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

She knows she has to touch the star, believe in the star, love the star...

I'm surprised that they don't form a star instead of a triangle - then they could have 5 girls at point:)

The girls left for camp today.  I wish they still showed that on the eps - I want to see who can't put up a tent😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, MyFavShows said:

My first reaction when Julia said that was exactly the same as Kelli’s - I was shocked she said that w/ a camera rolling in her face. She said that dancing in LA is everyone being me-me-me - and I’m not sure if that’s true or not, it actually may be, but you don’t say something like that on camera or among anyone you don’t trust not to repeat it.  Julia is a clear ambassador risk of the worst kind IMO.

If LA dancers are offended by that (and I doubt they are), they are way to sensitive. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, glossy said:

It's pretty clear Amanda is thirsty for fame. From her stint in Hollywood, her failed tv show pilot when she was trying to be an actress, to being a model, and now trying to be a DCC... I like her as a dancer and I think her body is great, but she's clearly only doing this for fame. I bet she's gonna try out for The Bachelor next.

I don't think she's thirsty.  She could make The Bachelor without being a DCC.  

Edited by simplysyd3000
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Yeah.  Amanda is a great dancer with a wonderful figure, but she gives me a Kalyssa “in it to get famous” vibe and is actually coming across as very vapid to me - more vapid than Kaylssa. 

Yeah.  Amanda is a great dancer with a wonderful figure, but she gives me a Kalyssa “in it to get famous” vibe and is actually coming across as very vapid to me - more vapid than Kaylssa. 

I don’t think Amanda would say she wanted to be famous! That sounds like something Kat might say in her usual gregarious manner! 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, simplysyd3000 said:

I don't think she's thirsty.  She could make The Bachelor without being a DCC.  

I think Amanda loves dancing and is doing it for the TV exposure, opposed to fame. I mean, what DCC is really that FAMOUS, outside of the Dallas/CMT realm? Melissa is more famous for the Bachelor and DWTS.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Honestly, it should be a reason to cut her.   Her personality came across as very brash and un lady-like last night.  Nothing wrong with that if that’s how she is - many people are like that and it’s fine - it’s just not what the DCC wants in its dancers. They want girls who take critism in a certain way, and saying “eff that” is not it.   Remember how they reacted to Chelsea’s outburst in the locker room?   Chelsea wasn’t cursing, but she was being sarcastic and loudly mocking them instead of whimpering and crying about how she needs to be better like they prefer.  TPTB did NOT like Chelse’s reaction and I’m sure they will feel similarly about Julia’s outburst.  

I totally agree.  The things Kelli seems absolutely inflexible on always have to do with trusting the person "in the uniform" which I think means in interviews, speaking to the press, speaking to fans (and, what I think is really a part of this:  being on time.) If she feels you are going to be untrustworthy or unreliable in what you say and how you act while you're representing the organization - you're gone.  I think she may have forgiven VK for the weight last year, but her blabbermouth (incredibly improved this year) is what really got her cut.  

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

If LA dancers are offended by that (and I doubt they are), they are way to sensitive. 

I also doubt they'd be offended by that, it was just a rude thing to say.  It's always rude to attribute one behavior to an entire group.  Are some dancers in LA me-me-me?  I'm sure, but I'm sure it's not true for all.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, notaDCCinsider said:

I think Amanda loves dancing and is doing it for the TV exposure, opposed to fame. I mean, what DCC is really that FAMOUS, outside of the Dallas/CMT realm? Melissa is more famous for the Bachelor and DWTS.

I don’t know how many more viewers tune into ABC versus CMT/Pluto. Just looking at FB, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders have a million followers, The Bachelor 1.8 million followers and DWTS 6 plus million followers. Being followed by one million ppl is a lot more than I thought. I can see how fame could follow a cheerleader after she leaves DCC like Melissa Rycroft. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, MamaMia said:

I don’t know how many more viewers tune into ABC versus CMT/Pluto. Just looking at FB, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders have a million followers, The Bachelor 1.8 million followers and DWTS 6 plus million followers. Being followed by one million ppl is a lot more than I thought. I can see how fame could follow a cheerleader after she leaves DCC like Melissa Rycroft. 

MRS was on the Bachelor in 2009. Since then, what other DCC has become that famous? And how much of MRS's notoriety brought viewers to MTT?

10 minutes ago, MamaMia said:

I can see how fame could follow a cheerleader after she leaves DCC like Melissa Rycroft

4 minutes ago, notaDCCinsider said:

MRS was on the Bachelor in 2009. Since then, what other DCC has become that famous? And how much of MRS's notoriety brought viewers to MTT?

Last season, MRS was making the rounds of the reality show podcasts to talk about MTT - the hosts rushed thru that quickly to get to the Bachelor and DWTS stuff.  So, she's famous for all three, but I don't think most people could name MTT if you asked them to name what she's been on🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Last season, MRS was making the rounds of the reality show podcasts to talk about MTT - the hosts rushed thru that quickly to get to the Bachelor and DWTS stuff.  So, she's famous for all three, but I don't think most people could name MTT if you asked them to name what she's been on🤷‍♀️

I think MTT viewers are more of an anomaly, than the cheerleaders.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, notaDCCinsider said:

There aren’t any other famous DCC from MTT. But is that because they don’t seek it. Melissa Rycroft had nothing else holding her back like a job and wasn’t in a relationship. She went for it and gained some fame on ABC. Melissa had moved past her time on MTT and, more than likely, didn’t funnel any viewers for MTT while on The Bachelor or DWTS. I don’t follow Melissa so I don’t know what kind of fan base she has or, if the DCC had one million followers on FB alone in 2009. Maybe someone will follow her footsteps or do Survivor. I watch them all😳 I would especially love if one of them went on my fave show Big Brother🙏

Edited by MamaMia
4 hours ago, notaDCCinsider said:

Is CMT purposely making Kelli look like an asshole? 

I think they are editing Kelli for drama.  Yes, she has to talk straight, but production can play video out of order for "dramatic effect." 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jennv said:

That's what I thought, she said "I fucked up"

I am pretty sure she said "F*** this!"  Like, She looked pissed, not worried or concerned about her own behavior.

• Love 6

Meredith is so shapeless.   

Julia probably realized the Judy saying half heartedly that she should come back next year was just for the cameras, and her bye-bye on camera was exactly what she was feeling.   We'll never see her again.  

Kelli being upset at Bridget was so wrong, and so typical.   

• Love 15
27 minutes ago, Kaerin said:
2 hours ago, Jennv said:

That's what I thought, she said "I fucked up"

I am pretty sure she said "F*** this!"  Like, She looked pissed, not worried or concerned about her own behavior.

Whichever way she said it, she sure was pissed!  Gotta love Cianna's & Caroline's expressions!

image.png.6a0449d5ee4108ea0826bb96b1a39f9b.png

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, VintageJ said:

Julia was so unaware of how she came across.  She had no idea that she said anything less than perfect.  To me, she’s an ambassador risk.

I’ve been Julia’s biggest fan, but based on what I’m reading here, I agree. Very disappointing.

• Love 13

I saw Lilly post the squad photo & this is the first I have seen of it.  Was it already discussed?  My question is about Madeline....do Kelly & Judy not care for her?  Does anyone know why?  Wasn’t there something last year about Victoria telling on her for moving stuff in the locker room & telling Kelly & Judy she was a know it all or something?  I am a fan of hers & think she is sweet and just came across wrong to them.  I am wondering if that is why they always have her hidden in the formations etc as well.  In the squad photo she is way at the back with all of the rookies, same with her spot in the triangle.  Did I miss something?  She seems to be well liked by her teammates, I think she is a great dancer & very beautiful.  She gets stickers from every guest choreographer and all the judges loved her at auditions & she was pretty high on that picture chart thing they have of rankings but she is always hidden for some reason.  Rachel W is on the front row of the squad photo and is very prominent in the triangle etc and aren’t they the same year?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, notaDCCinsider said:

Jasmine was on the Bachelor and Ex on the Beach, too. But obviously hasn't gotten as famous as MRS.

Edited by Erinbridget
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Whichever way she said it, she sure was pissed!  Gotta love Cianna's & Caroline's expressions!

image.png.6a0449d5ee4108ea0826bb96b1a39f9b.png

Doesn't look like Victoria looks too happy either.  Or maybe it's like an "Ohhh you're gonna get it" look from Victoria?

Can someone pls PM me a pic of the squad photo? Thx.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Cac0725 said:

I saw Lilly post the squad photo & this is the first I have seen of it.  Was it already discussed?  My question is about Madeline....do Kelly & Judy not care for her?  Does anyone know why?  Wasn’t there something last year about Victoria telling on her for moving stuff in the locker room & telling Kelly & Judy she was a know it all or something?  I am a fan of hers & think she is sweet and just came across wrong to them.  I am wondering if that is why they always have her hidden in the formations etc as well.  In the squad photo she is way at the back with all of the rookies, same with her spot in the triangle.  Did I miss something?  She seems to be well liked by her teammates, I think she is a great dancer & very beautiful.  She gets stickers from every guest choreographer and all the judges loved her at auditions & she was pretty high on that picture chart thing they have of rankings but she is always hidden for some reason.  Rachel W is on the front row of the squad photo and is very prominent in the triangle etc and aren’t they the same year?

I haven’t seen it on here yet. Do you have it? 

• Love 1
On 10/11/2019 at 8:27 PM, MamaMia said:

What did Julia say when she was walking past Cianna? I can’t rewind. 

I think she said fine, it's fine, like in response to Cianna asking how it went - a shorthand I don't want to talk about it.

• Love 3

Someone more tech savvy than me needs to make this into a gif! I watched the scene over and over in slo-mo. It realllllllly looks like she is saying F this. 😂🤷‍♀️

• Love 11
1 hour ago, KickPretty said:

@ShellyB What does non show group DCC do during the off season?  Do they get to go on appearances?

Yes they do appearance there isn’t a lot of appreances that are just show group 

Edited by Holly85
34 minutes ago, Lexusprincess said:

I saw it as F#$K. not fine at all. Her face said it all

I even checked DCC Cheerleaders on FB this morning and everyone is saying she said F that. I am sure it is on several posts but I only checked the one r/t last nights cameo discussion.  

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, jaykay27 said:

I think she said fine, it's fine, like in response to Cianna asking how it went - a shorthand I don't want to talk about it.

I wish that is what she said but my first take was f that. 

• Love 3

I think Meredith's dad or family is associated with President Bush.  On her instagram there is an image of her with her dad accompanying him to an event by Bush.  Also, her family is very wealthy.

Edited by Boo
  • Useful 11

I would have more sympathy for Julia if she was getting trick questions and floundering, but she is screwing up on basic interview stuff.  I don’t even like Kelli, but I thought that she was right on in picking up on the fact that Julia put down the LA dance scene when she was asked why she wanted to be a DCC. I mean, “Why did you want to be a DCC?” and “what are your goals in the future” are probably closer to the types of interview questions that they actually get, moreso than questions about politics or in depth football questions. Therefor, she needs to be able to answer those questions easily but couldn’t.

This isn’t meant to bash Julia. I’ve been there and look back on interviews and wish I would’ve said things differently, but that’s life. When you’re in competitive processes, botching easy questions can get you cut. 

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I would have more sympathy for Julia if she was getting trick questions and floundering, but she is screwing up on basic interview stuff.  I don’t even like Kelli, but I thought that she was right on in picking up on the fact that Julia put down the LA dance scene when she was asked why she wanted to be a DCC. I mean, “Why did you want to be a DCC?” and “what are your goals in the future” are probably closer to the types of interview questions that they actually get, moreso than questions about politics or in depth football questions. Therefor, she needs to be able to answer those questions easily but couldn’t.

This isn’t meant to bash Julia. I’ve been there and look back on interviews and wish I would’ve said things differently, but that’s life. When you’re in competitive processes, botching easy questions can get you cut. 

Based on her college degree, she should be well versed in asking and answering questions. The interview questions should be a piece of cake for her!  The fact that she didn’t even realize there was a problem with what she said says a lot. So does her attitude when she returned to the field, whether she swore or not. 

• Love 15
4 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Doesn't look like Victoria looks too happy either.  Or maybe it's like an "Ohhh you're gonna get it" look from Victoria?

Can someone pls PM me a pic of the squad photo? Thx.

If VK was in ear-shot of Julia, which it looks like she was, maybe she reported back the f-word comment to TPTB and that is the reason she ends up getting cut?

• Useful 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9