Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Under Pressure

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I have no one in my real life that appreciates the trash that is 90 days.  I just want to scream, "slut ass, bitch ass, whore!" and be understood! 

Your friends need to work on themselves, babe.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Spike said:

She said that a coworker is Muslim and after talking to them she decided she wanted to convert.

Thanks, I must have dozed off and missed that bit of info.  Too bad the co-worker didn't introduce her to a nice Muslim boy in Ohio.

11 hours ago, RealReality said:

Can't speak to GA, but there are a ton of hookah lounges in CA.  

5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Rebecca is acting like a weirdo! She's already been married to a Tunisian love rat, so why is she so awkward and childish now? She should be familiar with the culture and have an idea how to act. 

There are lots in Hotlanta, which isn't quite as hot today, but still is hot.

Is there a backstory as to why Rebecca is so interested in Middle Eastern men?   I thought Zeid's sister was rude, but I think she was asking some of the questions that she, her parents, and we snarksters want answers for.   After seeing the scene with the cat,  I will look with suspicion at all the boxes when I am at the farmers' market. 

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Thanks, I must have dozed off and missed that bit of info.  Too bad the co-worker didn't introduce her to a nice Muslim boy in Ohio.

There are lots in Hotlanta, which isn't quite as hot today, but still is hot.

Is there a backstory as to why Rebecca is so interested in Middle Eastern men?   I thought Zeid's sister was rude, but I think she was asking some of the questions that she, her parents, and we snarksters want answers for.   After seeing the scene with the cat,  I will look with suspicion at all the boxes when I am at the farmers' market. 

I'm glad I didn't see the cat scene - because I thought whatever she was cooking looked delicious.  

I don't think weim was any ruder than Rebecca silently looming over her as she was cooking.  I'd probably be a little annoyed if someone was towering over me silently a foot away from the stove.  I think Rebecca maybe tried to say something but it was awkward and weird.  

Also, the constant "I don't knows" is ridiculous.  She didn't know what she loved about zied....she couldn't even make something up?  Damn.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Low rent Colin Firth Sloth and Darcy-  Good God!  I am actually liking Tom; he probably is looking for love and decided to give Darcy a try.  He got so much more than he bargined for; good for him for not abandoning her in Albania and just taking off during the night.  The twin fight was beyond stupid; Stacy has something Darcy wants badly; Stacy dangles it in front of Darcy and Darcy gets hurt and cries and clings to Tom.  It's like what happens in 8th grade when your friend gets a boyfriend and you are left in the cold.  Florian is so not like his pics but he seems to be a good guy so far- I mean he puts up with Stacy and they actually seem to like one another, he tries to be a friend to Tom when Darcy is acting cray, he hasn't treated Darcy with contempt yet.  I'd rather watch Stacy and him.

Stacy knows what she is doing and it sucks that she is doing it to her sister.  

Don't dim your shine for anyone, I get it, but maybe stacy could have toned it down a bit knowing how sensitive Darcy is about getting married and that she is with someone she is trying to form a relationship with.  

Stacy just felt mean spirited.  I get it, and I agree, Darcy is desperate and will basically marry anyone or anything.  But damn, why purposefully push Darcy's buttons when you know she is going to end up in tears and looking like an emotional nutcase?  

Darcy is jealous of Stacy.  Stacy should feel pity for Darcy, not do whatever she can to get under Darcy's skin.  However Darcy is also at fault for agreeing to go to Albania instead of that island.  Tom should make a run for the hills asap. 

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I'm glad I didn't see the cat scene - because I thought whatever she was cooking looked delicious.  

I don't think weim was any ruder than Rebecca silently looming over her as she was cooking.  I'd probably be a little annoyed if someone was towering over me silently a foot away from the stove.  I think Rebecca maybe tried to say something but it was awkward and weird.  

Also, the constant "I don't knows" is ridiculous.  She didn't know what she loved about zied....she couldn't even make something up?  Damn.

The cat scene also was shown and commented on during Pillow Talk.

25 minutes ago, RealReality said:

She has a fetish for big-bellied men in too-tight shirts with sleepy Garfield eyelids?  It’s all I can come up with.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

And exposed the whole business. I find it funny she sounded tired of him. Maybe 5 years was just too long to scam this guy? Maybe she is used to them wising or giving up a heck of a lot sooner. Or running out of money?

Can you imagine how exhausting those 5 years of scamming had to have been?  I can't even imagine.  Talk about high maintenance.  A typical day for "Maria" probably consisted of getting at least 1 text every hour from Cesar (and having to deal with the other "fish"):

"Good morning, my love."

"I'm getting in the shower now, baby."

"I'm out of the shower now, getting dressed, and going to work.  Why haven't you answered me?"

"I just got to work, baby, and you still haven't answered me.  Is everything okay?"

"I'm on my first customer of the day and still haven't heard back from you."

"I bought a stack of chocolate panties to bring you when we meet, baby.  Are you there?"

"I added another $8.57 to my plane ticket fund so I can come see you.  Why aren't you answering me, baby?"

"Baby, I just sent you $100 to buy yourself something pretty."

MARIA (finally):  Thank you, husband (followed by a string of kissy emojis).

I mean, trying to keep the imbecile happy so he keeps sending money, but having to deal with that shit all day would exhaust anybody.  

I wonder how often they transferred him to another "Maria" so the scammers could get a break from him.

I'll say one thing.  If he's as much of a clinger as I suspect he is, that company earned every last penny he sent.  Yikes!

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Spike said:

She has a fetish for big-bellied men in too-tight shirts with sleepy Garfield eyelids?  It’s all I can come up with.

“His face looks really good on a coffee mug”?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Gobi said:

“His face looks really good on a coffee mug”?

1 hour ago, Spike said:

You both kill me!!!!!!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Angela nd Mycull probably wrote out a script of what their storyline would be- Angie is mad that women exist around Mycull and Mycull brings cake and Angie smashes Mycull's face in the cake.

They had to be careful to film that in "one take." 

As far as Zied and the hookah bars, don't people have hookah pipes to smoke at home? 

And the thing with Ben and the Air BnB. Could it be that he sent Akinyi money to rent a place for him to stay in, then found out when he got there that he was staying at Fidel's house? If so, what happened to the money? If not, I hope he at least got his deposit back. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Stacy just felt mean spirited.  I get it, and I agree, Darcy is desperate and will basically marry anyone or anything.  But damn, why purposefully push Darcy's buttons when you know she is going to end up in tears and looking like an emotional nutcase?  

Because Stacey IS mean spirited and I think she enjoys Darcey looking like a fool on reality TV. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I wonder how often they transferred him to another "Maria" so the scammers could get a break from him.

I'll say one thing.  If he's as much of a clinger as I suspect he is, that company earned every last penny he sent.  Yikes!

I've always pictured a call center where several men sit around computers and field texts from all the clients they are catfishing. A text comes in from Caesar and everyone groans, whose turn is it to play Maria and deal with him today? "Okay, Igor, you're the new guy. There's a bonus in it if you can convince him to send $ 400 worth of flowers!" 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I've always pictured a call center where several men sit around computers and field texts from all the clients they are catfishing. A text comes in from Caesar and everyone groans, whose turn is it to play Maria and deal with him today? "Okay, Igor, you're the new guy. There's a bonus in it if you can convince him to send $ 400 worth of flowers!" 

And the sign with Cesar’s name on it that the woman was holding?  Couldn’t every mark’s name be added to a blank sign by photoshop?

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

Yes and yes she did.  🤣

Considering the sister's level of English, Rebecca could have said all kinds of things in response and gotten away with it.  "I love your brother because of all the tchotchkies he has promised me, and his way with lap-dogs.  I've never met a man who could locate Orion as fast as Zied, and that has made my knees buckle with love for him."

These people don't think on their feet very well.  You'd think after the first awkward encounter with a family member they'd have armed themselves with answers for the next time.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Because Stacey IS mean spirited and I think she enjoys Darcey looking like a fool on reality TV. 

Stacey is pissed that Darcy got the spot on 90 Day and she didn't.  So what's the next best thing? Make Darcy look like a fool on her own show. 

Edited by Brooklynista
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, RealReality said:

I was team weim too.  I also want whatever she was frying up.  Why was Rebecca being such a weirdo?  If she didn't want to be alone with weim why didn't she take the bread out?  She just stood there silently looming like a creepy serial killer.  

Rebecca was so uncomfortable and nervous, why didn't she just go sit at the table? She made her scrunchy face practically the entire time. She's no private investigator with those tells. And why hasn't this rich American bought Ziad a few pants and shirts that actually fit him? And what's with her spilling the beans about her girl love? Aren't there a few things we're allowed to take to the grave?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

They probably have to open his case file, and pull out SOPs with flowcharts to figure out if they should answer, and what.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

These people don't think on their feet very well. 

That's what I've seen and I just don't get it.  These Americans are going to be the sponsor(s).  They are the visiting royalty.   But otoh, I guess these braniacs have not thought all (or any) things through.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Rt66vintage said:

Rebecca was so uncomfortable and nervous, why didn't she just go sit at the table? She made her scrunchy face practically the entire time. She's no private investigator with those tells. And why hasn't this rich American bought Ziad a few pants and shirts that actually fit him? And what's with her spilling the beans about her girl love? Aren't there a few things we're allowed to take to the grave?

It's crossed my mind a few times that she herself isn't really a PI, but rather she subcontracts out to install the tracking devices on vehicles which pretty much only requires making sure no one is actually in said vehicle and the ability to kneel down and slap that device on the underside of the car.

Anything beyond that and she'd probably be in over her empty head.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I saw a tech guy who managed to hack one of the Indian scam centers computer camera and it is dismal, but a thing of beauty too. 

The hair situation isn't surprising after seeing the bathroom. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

It's crossed my mind a few times that she herself isn't really a PI, but rather she subcontracts out to install the tracking devices on vehicles which pretty much only requires making sure no one is actually in said vehicle and the ability to kneel down and slap that device on the underside of the car.

Anything beyond that and she'd probably be in over her empty head.  

She makes the PI that family Chantel visited look like Miss Marple.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Stacey is pissed that Darcy got the spot on 90 Day and she didn't.  So what's the next best thing? Make Darcy look like a fool on her own show. 

Remember Stacey and Darcey got into duking it out so hard back in Connecticut that the police were called and they both got arrested.   So its hard to say who's the worst.... 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I have no one in my real life that appreciates the trash that is 90 days. I just want to scream, “slut ass, bitch ass, whore!” and be understood

I made you a cake to share with those of us who understand you! 

DC41D520-C679-4107-BA5C-A369B98267DB.jpeg

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, JDAlexander said:

I made you a cake to share with those of us who understand you! 

DC41D520-C679-4107-BA5C-A369B98267DB.jpeg

Omg it's like I was summoned!! 😂🤣

BTW, I was going off I memory when I created my SN. I was kinda disappointed that I got it wrong once I had rewatched the scene but hey....Que sera sera 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

RE: "Maria"- I thought that Caesar had sent her $$ for the plane ticket "so she can book her flight as she sees fit." I'm sure she was instructed to only accept $$ and not plane tickets (traceable). So if the account was over drafted thereby rendering the plane ticket "cancelled," it would be over drafted from "Maria's" end, right? I guess she liquidated the entire acct before dumping ole Caesar. 

I can't get mad at Angela and Maykull bc that whole "relationship" is a work one between two actors playing a part for TV. The "abuse " is just bc hiring a stunt double for Maykull would break the 4th wall.

Darcy's sister got the worse end of the plastic surgery. Tom gets worse looking each time I see him for some reason. 

Avery and her mom go tit for tat. They try to out-sass each other at every turn.  But the mother has enabled Avery and now it's too late to ask the hard hitting questions. Like she said "he found someone. You're here." Yup.

Rebecca seems oddly subdued. I'm thinking she is medicated on some level. Her facial expressions don't really change. She is so...even... the entire time. Anyone have an opinion here? I feel I'm the only one who sees it. Not just lack of answers beyond "I don't know" but also just facial expressions or lack thereof. I WISH Zied would get some clothing that fits. And both would find jackets that aren't tacky faux leather. 

RE: Tim & Jennifer- just the prior episode or earlier this one (I forget which), I was thinking how the two of them would have ugly kids together. Later on, he says "we would make beautiful babies together."  I think they're both kind of odd looking. If Jen didn't have a good body , there wouldn't be anything of interest there IMO. She needs to take the bottle away from daughter. She's too big for it. Odd how Tim has "ex's" coming out of his ears. I think all his relationships are transactional and he was the walking ATM machine. Didn't realize the "not meant to be fired" custom gun business was a-boomin'.

Edited by Kdawg82
Left out Tim / Jennifer
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

RE: "Maria"- I thought that Caesar had sent her $$ for the plane ticket "so she can book her flight as she sees fit." I'm sure she was instructed to only accept $$ and not plane tickets (traceable). So if the account was over drafted thereby rendering the plane ticket "cancelled," it would be over drafted from "Maria's" end, right? I guess she liquidated the entire acct before dumping ole Caesar. 

Caesar sent Maria money for the ticket...which she then said she needed for getting herself ready for the trip.  So he then bought her the ticket himself.

or he attempted to anyway, lol

Edited by Zevious Zoquis
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Was anyone else distracted by Tom's intermittent limp? One minute he had a cane and couldn't help Darcy with her suitcase and the next he was jumping off a wall and lugging Darcy's ass down to solid ground. No cane in sight. I call editing gremlins again.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, lu1535 said:

Was anyone else distracted by Tom's intermittent limp? One minute he had a cane and couldn't help Darcy with her suitcase and the next he was jumping off a wall and lugging Darcy's ass down to solid ground. No cane in sight. I call editing gremlins again.....

To be honest, I felt like Tom was Lebroning his lovemaking injury to begin with. What kind of ankle problem makes someone scream in pain when a boob touches it? Even if they’re not real, I would assume there aren’t blocks of tungsten carbide in there.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Poor begging ass Caesar. "It's over?? So basically just take another flight" Uhhh no Sweetums that's not how this works. I wonder why Svetlana (Maria) decided to give it up. Surely he still had at least 2 more nickels to rub together.

Maybe she's allergic to chocolate?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

To be honest, I felt like Tom was Lebroning his lovemaking injury to begin with. What kind of ankle problem makes someone scream in pain when a boob touches it? Even if they’re not real, I would assume there aren’t blocks of tungsten carbide in there.

Look, most of us (hopefully all of us) have been "enthusiastic" between the sheets, but how do you injure your ankle?  Didn't land the dismount?

59 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Poor begging ass Caesar. "It's over?? So basically just take another flight" Uhhh no Sweetums that's not how this works. I wonder why Svetlana (Maria) decided to give it up. Surely he still had at least 2 more nickels to rub together.

I have had a few guys in my past who could not let it go and it was never uncomfortable, but it seemed difficult, at times, to say "Look, it is over!!  I just don't dig you!!!"  But Caesar is such a stage five clinger (we need to set him up with Darcy) that it is painful to watch and to listen to as well.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Tom gets worse looking each time I see him for some reason. 

Because of the time he spends with Darcy?  Same thing is happening to Stacey.  Darcey leaves people exhausted and looking "rode hard and put up wet."  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I think once his card was declined, he just isn't worth all the time and effort required. I would think whoever is running this operation in the Ukraine is relieved to be rid of him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Tom gets worse looking each time I see him for some reason. 

True.  I had said he looks likes he’s going to call for Mr. French and Jody but now it looks like he’s parting that thang on his head with an axe. His personality doesn’t seem horrific; he certainly has her pegged. Just wish he’d go back to Bond and set that wild animal free.  

Edited by Kareem
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Risk/reward.  She has already taken most of the money and he is too much work with all his questions and candy panties.

I hope someone else steps in to relieve this fool of more money.  Maybe a Nigerian prince?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I think he's all tapped out!  Rent not paid, credit card not accepting any charges, boss owed trip money!  Caesar is pretty much done!

• Love 6
On 9/17/2019 at 9:27 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Darcy probably thought that if Tom could see how happy Florian was with Stacy (who is practically her) at the place they got engaged that he would think it's totally worth it to propose to her as well.  Instead, Tom is frantic and thinking of ways to fake his own death to get out of seeing her again once this trip is over.

At this point, I think Tom is past faking his own death, the real thing is probably looking like his best option.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think he's all tapped out!  Rent not paid, credit card not accepting any charges, boss owed trip money!  Caesar is pretty much done!

Yes, he borrowed $2000 from his boss (yeah, that is ALWAYS a good idea.)  I also watched the rerun of the scene where he Western Union'd the money to her:  He clearly states that he sent the money to her for her to buy her own ticket "as she sees fit."  Where was such a sucker when I was young???

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 9/21/2019 at 5:02 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I also watched the rerun of the scene where he Western Union'd the money to her:  He clearly states that he sent the money to her for her to buy her own ticket "as she sees fit." 

Wasn't that the money he sent for a ticket then she said she needed her hair, teeth, nails, etc. done and he told her to keep it for those purposes. Then HE supposedly booked her 32 hour cheap flight.

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yes, he borrowed $2000 from his boss (yeah, that is ALWAYS a good idea.)  I also watched the rerun of the scene where he Western Union'd the money to her:  He clearly states that he sent the money to her for her to buy her own ticket "as she sees fit."  Where was such a sucker when I was young???

When we were young, men like Cesear were boring and sad. Also, living in the same country as a clinger like him would be too exhausting. That post/ picture claiming he's checking for white girls says everything about him, just a creep.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, magemaud said:

Wasn't that the money he sent for a ticket then she said she needed her hair, teeth, nails, etc. done and he told her to keep it for those purposes. Then HE supposedly booked her 32 hour cheap airfare. 

Yes. Originally that's what he did, then he paid for her ticket himself. Or that's what he thought he did.

Whoever was on that last phone call with him was done!

• LOL 3
On 9/19/2019 at 10:27 AM, Twopper said:

I could take a wild guess that many North African young men (west of Egypt) are actively hunting for middle aged Western women to somehow improve their own station in life. Similar to how easy it is for women like that to find a man in Jamaica or the DR, or for Western men to find a young lady in Thailand. And so, I would guess that this is region where Becky will find lots of men very eager to date/marry her. 

• Love 4
On 9/20/2019 at 11:59 AM, Kdawg82 said:

RE: Tim & Jennifer- just the prior episode or earlier this one (I forget which), I was thinking how the two of them would have ugly kids together. Later on, he says "we would make beautiful babies together."  I think they're both kind of odd looking. If Jen didn't have a good body , there wouldn't be anything of

I usually FF through their segments. TBH, I assumed that Jeniffer was transgender and that was why they were an interesting storyline. Guess not

• Love 2

OMG!! I’m watching the version with bonus scenes and dear Lord Angela should never ever ever go out without a brawl ever again. She has a very long cleavage. Her shirt is open on her entire chest  and you still can’t see her nipples—which I assume are tucked somewhere in the top third of her panties.

Edited by PityFree
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3