Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Under Pressure

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, PityFree said:

OMG!! I’m watching the version with bonus scenes and dear Lord Angela should never ever ever go out without a brawl ever again. She has a very long cleavage. Her shirt is open on her entire chest  and you still can’t see her nipples—which I assume are tucked somewhere in the top third of her panties.

I just posted this in the Angela Michel thread. I am scarred for life.

• LOL 7
16 hours ago, PityFree said:

OMG!! I’m watching the version with bonus scenes and dear Lord Angela should never ever ever go out without a brawl ever again. She has a very long cleavage. Her shirt is open on her entire chest  and you still can’t see her nipples—which I assume are tucked somewhere in the top third of her panties.

Just saw this segment..I think she was hoping Meekels friend was there to come on to her.  She thought that brawless shirt was southern sexy!  She looked ridiculous.   

Edited by alegtostandon
  • LOL 1
On 9/16/2019 at 12:07 PM, Silver Bells said:

Well, I can’t say this stuff doesn’t work.  My husband played golf with this neighbor of ours who went on line and marries a chick from Ukraine.  She cooks up a storm, keeps an immaculate house, is better looking than him and they are very happy together for five yrs.  Go figure.  Sometimes it works.  They just bought a beautiful new house and are moving to S. Carolina.  P.s.  she also works.

My husband had a client who married Russian girls 3 or 4 times, and they all left him once they got what they wanted.

Nice to know it worked for someone!

• Useful 3
On 9/21/2019 at 8:11 PM, magemaud said:

Wasn't that the money he sent for a ticket then she said she needed her hair, teeth, nails, etc. done and he told her to keep it for those purposes. Then HE supposedly booked her 32 hour cheap flight.

Yes- i suffered the same confusion and a fellow poster had to clear this up for me. I thought that the wired $$$ was meant to get the ticket but "Maria" said she can't go to Mexico without nice things etc so apparently I guess he bought a plane ticket. 

What the actual fu** with this Caesar??!!

• LOL 1
37 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Yes- i suffered the same confusion and a fellow poster had to clear this up for me. I thought that the wired $$$ was meant to get the ticket but "Maria" said she can't go to Mexico without nice things etc so apparently I guess he bought a plane ticket. 

What the actual fu** with this Caesar??!!

LOL.....team Maria.....get himm girl!  You gotta be candy panty ready!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/16/2019 at 5:37 AM, liammaam said:

I know there’s a lot of speculation of Tim being trans, but I kind of wonder if he has a touch of dwarfism? I don’t know if there’s a spectrum of dwarfism, but if there is, I’d peg him as being on it. 

I thought he might have been on growth hormone as a child. There was a guy in my class at university who had been on it and his proportions were not dissimilar to Tim's.

• Useful 4
On 9/16/2019 at 2:14 PM, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

Poor jet lagged Tom having to wait on the sidewalk while Darcy changed her shoes & then dragged him to a restaurant instead of letting him relax at the hotel.

Oh, wait. Isn't this the same Tom who didn't meet Darcy at the airport after a transatlantic flight (talk about jet lag, ya baby) because he expected her to get herself prettified before they met -- at a restaurant? Cry me a river, fuckface. Especially since you have me defending Darcy. How does she always find men that are worse than she is? He needs to work on himself, babe.

The time difference between Albania and the UK is one hour. Poor Tom. Also, a real "English gentleman" would not let his girlfriend struggle down the stairs with a giant suitcase and stilettos.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/20/2019 at 2:15 PM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Poor begging ass Caesar. "It's over?? So basically just take another flight" Uhhh no Sweetums that's not how this works. I wonder why Svetlana (Maria) decided to give it up. Surely he still had at least 2 more nickels to rub together.

I'm thinking once there was a NSF at play, "Maria" knew he was tapped out.  I think the collective "Maria" probably let out a huge sigh of relief that she could call game over.  Cesar is way too high maintenance for any amount of money.  

On 9/20/2019 at 5:55 PM, JDAlexander said:

Because of the time he spends with Darcy?  Same thing is happening to Stacey.  Darcey leaves people exhausted and looking "rode hard and put up wet."  

Darcy is the equivalent of an emotional vampire.  Stacy is probably the same way.  Troll twin soul suckers.  

On 9/20/2019 at 6:05 PM, blubld43 said:

I think once his card was declined, he just isn't worth all the time and effort required. I would think whoever is running this operation in the Ukraine is relieved to be rid of him.

That's my theory, too.  There's not enough money anyone could dangle under my nose that would convince me to deal with chucklefuck Cesar on a daily basis.  He's like a living breathing case of athlete's feet.  

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Squishy Tomato said:

The time difference between Albania and the UK is one hour. Poor Tom. Also, a real "English gentleman" would not let his girlfriend struggle down the stairs with a giant suitcase and stilettos.

He mumbled something about wishing he could help.....but damn this ankle sprain!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm thinking once there was a NSF at play, "Maria" knew he was tapped out.  I think the collective "Maria" probably let out a huge sigh of relief that she could call game over.  Cesar is way too high maintenance for any amount of money.  

That's my theory, too.  There's not enough money anyone could dangle under my nose that would convince me to deal with chucklefuck Cesar on a daily basis.  He's like a living breathing case of athlete's feet.  

Plus, I am ever so weary of hearing Caesar referring to the "cancelled" flight.  The fucking flight wasn't cancelled.  The ticket you tried to buy was never bought because you didn't have enough money to pay for it. You essentially bounced a check and got caught, you ridiculous person you.

And it still apparently has not occurred to him (or maybe he's been coached to appear so) that she is way too hot for him and is not interested in him at all if he's out of money.

I think the eternal question maybe isn't What the hell do they talk about but How the hell do these ordinary-looking people get the self-confidence to believe they are attractive to the gorgeous people they are "dating"?  And where can I get some?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Plus, I am ever so weary of hearing Caesar referring to the "cancelled" flight.  The fucking flight wasn't cancelled.  The ticket you tried to buy was never bought because you didn't have enough money to pay for it. You essentially bounced a check and got caught, you ridiculous person you.

And it still apparently has not occurred to him (or maybe he's been coached to appear so) that she is way too hot for him and is not interested in him at all if he's out of money.

I think the eternal question maybe isn't What the hell do they talk about but How the hell do these ordinary-looking people get the self-confidence to believe they are attractive to the gorgeous people they are "dating"?  And where can I get some?

I really don't think he sees that.  He SAYS he sees that, but his "modelling" pics let me know that he really thinks he is like 10x better looking than he is and therefore of course Maria wants to be with him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

I really don't think he sees that.  He SAYS he sees that, but his "modelling" pics let me know that he really thinks he is like 10x better looking than he is and therefore of course Maria wants to be with him. 

I forgot that he fancies himself a model/actor.  OK then, How does someone who looks like Caesar get the self-confidence to think he could be a model?  Plus how repellent is his "vanilla creme" stipulation?  What an asshole.

It's like that Brown family.  None of those kids imho are all that, but they all grew up with amazing self-confidence, which I do envy and wish I could've instilled in my kids.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I forgot that he fancies himself a model/actor.  OK then, How does someone who looks like Caesar get the self-confidence to think he could be a model?  Plus how repellent is his "vanilla creme" stipulation?  What an asshole.

It's like that Brown family.  None of those kids imho are all that, but they all grew up with amazing self-confidence, which I do envy and wish I could've instilled in my kids.

I'm going to be controversial and say that while self esteem and confidence are good, sometimes it's too much.  It's okay to be humble too IMO.  Your kids probably underpromise and over deliver and work hard because they don't assume they are the best by the very fact that they exist. 

I cannot even with the vanilla creme comment and the modelling pics.  If they weren't so clearly cesar like 5 years and 50 pounds ago I'd say he was trolling.  Because that sort of nonsense seems unbelievable.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I'm going to be controversial and say that while self esteem and confidence are good, sometimes it's too much.  It's okay to be humble too IMO.  Your kids probably underpromise and over deliver and work hard because they don't assume they are the best by the very fact that they exist. 

I cannot even with the vanilla creme comment and the modelling pics.  If they weren't so clearly cesar like 5 years and 50 pounds ago I'd say he was trolling.  Because that sort of nonsense seems unbelievable.  

Couldn't agree more! Confidence doesn't translate to arrogance

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

Honestly, I think if I were in Tom's position and having to deal with Darcy, I might take a certain amount of pleasure in watching her struggle and make a fool of herself...

I wouldn't want to deal with Darcy, but he has money, he should have said he was going to run to the store for some milk amd never come back.  Sent her a long and detailed text after he was on a plane back home.  He seems fairly normal so I don't know why he continues to embroil himself in this nonsense unless he likes it.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, RealReality said:

I wouldn't want to deal with Darcy, but he has money, he should have said he was going to run to the store for some milk amd never come back.  Sent her a long and detailed text after he was on a plane back home.  He seems fairly normal so I don't know why he continues to embroil himself in this nonsense unless he likes it.

My step-grandfather's dad did that during the Great Depression. Went to the store one night for a pack of ciggies and never came back. (Sadly, it was a common occurrence during the 1930s). Wife and three sons, two still living at home. Years later, something to do with Social Security, they learned that his employment record continued elsewhere for many years after his disappearance. He just never came home or contacted any of them again.

Sick bunch that we were, "Goin' for cigs" became a catchphrase. Your post made me laugh because I've constantly been telling Tom to "Go out for some cigs, man. Just go."     

• Love 2
1 hour ago, suomi said:

My step-grandfather's dad did that during the Great Depression. Went to the store one night for a pack of ciggies and never came back. (Sadly, it was a common occurrence during the 1930s). Wife and three sons, two still living at home. Years later, something to do with Social Security, they learned that his employment record continued elsewhere for many years after his disappearance. He just never came home or contacted any of them again.

Sick bunch that we were, "Goin' for cigs" became a catchphrase. Your post made me laugh because I've constantly been telling Tom to "Go out for some cigs, man. Just go."     

I was wondering if Tom even smoked when he asked Florian to go for a smoke, I thought he just wanted to get the hell out of there for a bit.  If I were Tom I would drop Darcey off at the AirBNB and get back to his own home two hours away and block her completely.

• Love 4
On 9/13/2019 at 5:52 AM, HunterHunted said:

This is one of those situations where Ben's unfamiliarity with the culture has made things a more complicated. Ben was trying to soft pedal things because he thinks telling Fidel the truth will upset Fidel. That might work in the US, but it's not true of much of Africa. Africans tend to be direct and blunt. A more appropriate response to Fidel would have been to say that "Akinyi is upset because your father didn't show and you (Fidel) have said something to upset her."

I’m just watching this season now.  Poor Ben, he’s such a sweet accommodating guy.  If he was patient he would eventually have found a nice sweet church girl.

That practice of paying the bride’s family is outlawed in Kenya but most still do it. I think they treated him poorly because he was naive and very passive.