Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Under Pressure

• Start Topic

On 9/16/2019 at 6:58 PM, Tatortot said:

and is that smoke thing automatically brought to the table in a resteraunt?    I can't imagine trying to eat with everyone doing that.

Im guessing they go to hookah lounges that happen to have food menus as well. Personally I dont get the point of smoking hookah - to me, it just feels like breathing in flavored air

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Drink! 

5A9709AA-C00C-4BA5-AAC0-454D7BAABBB5.jpeg

Rebecca's matte fushia cheeks and lips combined with the daily super smoky eye and hair is so distracting. Its like she gets her beauty tips from Family Circle magazine 1988 edition 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Why is she ALWAYS making that ridiculous face? It looks like she had a stroke or something and her face is frozen like that. She must be aware of how stupid she looks, no?

She probably had that face when she has an orgasm 

• LOL 1
On 9/16/2019 at 7:10 PM, HunterHunted said:

Why move to the Twin Cities? Columbus has Muslims. The largest concentration of Muslims in America is in the Detroit/Dearborn/Ann Arbor area. She could get on I-75 and be there in no time.

I honestly forgot where she was from, and I just heard an interesting piece on NPR about the Muslim community in Minnesota. And, I have a bunch of family in Dearborn and I honestly wouldn't wish my worst enemy to live by them. LOL! Ann Arbor or Detroit proper is good though--just not an active war zone!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Darcy probably thought that if Tom could see how happy Florian was with Stacy (who is practically her) at the place they got engaged that he would think it's totally worth it to propose to her as well.  Instead, Tom is frantic and thinking of ways to fake his own death to get out of seeing her again once this trip is over.

What was that movie about a guy who got stuck between two rocks when he was on a hike and had to cut off his arm...yeah, Tom is thinking like that guy.

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
On 9/16/2019 at 11:08 AM, Thisgirllovespasta said:

Rebecca at the market....

"We don't have olives like this in America"

Uhh yeah we do.... Get off the dating apps and go to your local Italian pork store... They have a plethora of olives... Shout out to Delfiore's on Long Island. 😂

I have to believe she’s right, that we don’t have olives like that here.

Putting the whole scene together, I feel like there might be remnants of spices and cat shit in those olives.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Tiny Tim is a real mystery. I kind of get an asexual vibe from him because he acts like a man that doesn’t attempt to really get out of friend zone. I’ve been in close quarters with women I wasn’t overly physically attracted to, and with enough alone time, your other head starts taking over your thinking. They were in bed and she was wearing skimpy pajamas and all he wanted to do was put on eye patches. 

Its not very nice to say, but he looks like an adult males head was transplanted on a prepubescent boys body.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Why is she ALWAYS making that ridiculous face? It looks like she had a stroke or something and her face is frozen like that. She must be aware of how stupid she looks, no?

It’s her attempt at a hard-boiled private investigator look of skepticism.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 9/16/2019 at 2:54 AM, antfitz said:

Is Darcey desperate enough?? Yikes. And quit with the fake hair, 4" heels,  and pushing her fake boobs out to the very edge. Dies she really think that will get her a decent husband?

Why yes, yes she does. And she thinks the same thing works with every person. She is exactly the same with Tom as Jesse, and they are vastly different men.

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, tvtubebaby said:

Why yes, yes she does. And she thinks the same thing works with every person. She is exactly the same with Tom as Jesse, and they are vastly different men.

Just read her recent Twitter posts where she sounds like a 14 year old, yapping about her sparkly journey.  Yeesh.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

A willing victim for sure, he knows what a lunatic Angela is and yet still wants to buy her fat ass cake apologies.

Totally a willing victim. So I don't understand all the fear and misplaced sympathy for him expressed in these chats. He's just an opportunist and being w/ Angela is HIS CHOICE. I could see cause for concern if Angela had lured him to the US and suddenly became mean and crazy without warning. But he has known her personality for over a year; he and got shoved around and cussed out the last time she visited. 

Also, why doesn't he just stop fucking lying to her!? OMG. (Again, not trying o excuse any violence.)

18 hours ago, FrankOFoley said:

The only reason I can see that keeps him in this beyond toxic relationship is that she is sending him several hundred dollars a month. This is his job. With the $$$$ she gives him he doesn’t have to work. And it can’t be because she is some hot babe.

No, he is a very driven person and wants his shot at the American dream. He loves Trump and capitalism and the whole idea of being a self-made business man. That's dream for many nonAmericans, especially West Africans. He would rather work.

2 hours ago, JasonH said:

Tiny Tim is a real mystery. 

Its not very nice to say, but he looks like an adult males head was transplanted on a prepubescent boys body.

But he has slightly wide, girly hips. 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I think they let him go because of the show. Most of these scams and scammers like to fly under the radar. Having a target appear on national television might let her other, er, boyfriends in on the lie. They probably stuck with Caesar, too, because they knew that he wasn't likely to fly to the Ukraine and demand to meet. Now that he's hooked up with cameras, though, and the possibility of the show flying him over there then he became too dangerous to keep around. Much better to cut their losses. As it is, Maria is just not in love with him anymore. 😂 If they'd continued on and risked having her cover blown...

Yeah I totally agree with this, the show could have tracked them down so they bailed. It did sound like the hired voice was so tired of him though, lol

darcy and twin sister are so pathetic. 

Edited by calpurnia99
  • Love 8

Yeah I'm sure the dating agency involved would prefer to not be tied to the show in any way.  Otoh, it's not like there's ever been any doubt about what was going on from anyone except Caesar.  😄  Literally everyone around him including complete strangers has been yelling "it's a scam" from day one.  So pretty much anyone with a brain knows what the dating agency in question is all about anyway...

• Love 7
1 hour ago, calpurnia99 said:

Yeah I totally agree with this, the show could have tracked them down so they bailed. It did sound like the hired voice was so tired of him though, lol

And exposed the whole business. I find it funny she sounded tired of him. Maybe 5 years was just too long to scam this guy? Maybe she is used to them wising or giving up a heck of a lot sooner. Or running out of money?

• Love 3

The biggest takeaway from this week is broke Ben needs to go home. You left with $1,000 in your account. Sir, that probably won’t cover the plane ticket for Akinyi, and it’s probably not even the tip of the iceberg for visa fees, her bride price, or enough to sustain her and your young child. He looks like he was struggling on his own. Whatever he gets from TLC, I’m pretty sure his ex-wife will get a cut for child support or alimony if he’s paying it. He’s too broke to be searching for love internationally. 

Akinyi strikes me as being really young. It’s the mannerisms, her voice, etc. I’ve been around a lot of 20-something year olds, but she comes across much younger like 18 or maybe 21. It could just be her sheltered upbringing and protective religious father. I’m just miffed that she’s almost 30. Fidel always sounds like he’s in a Nollywood movie. He could make money doing voiceovers for villains, though.

Rebecca needs to find a therapist and not another love rat. Three husbands later and you’re still not realising that maybe marriage isn’t your tea. She’s a liar. How has she not told Zied she’s still legally married but is likely expecting a marriage proposal before she leaves? Make it make sense.

That linebacker Grangela is abusive. I’d bet my last dollar that she would threaten to have him deported for looking at any woman and probably won’t file to adjust his status to allow him to work and he out of her eyesight. She’s already controlling him and who he can associate with. She flipped out over a woman in the background of a picture! The woman was sitting next to another man who was probably her boyfriend or husband. Grangela is insecure and ugly inside and outside.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18
47 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

The biggest takeaway from this week is broke Ben needs to go home. You left with $1,000 in your account. Sir, that probably won’t cover the plane ticket for Akinyi, and it’s probably not even the tip of the iceberg for visa fees, her bride price, or enough to sustain her and your young child. He looks like he was struggling on his own. Whatever he gets from TLC, I’m pretty sure his ex-wife will get a cut for child support or alimony if her paying it. He’s too broke to be searching for love internationally. 

Akinyi strikes me as being really young. It’s the mannerisms, her voice, etc. I’ve been around a lot of 20-something year olds, but she comes across much younger like 18 or maybe 21. It could just be her sheltered upbringing and protective religious father. I’m just miffed that she’s almost 30. Fidel always sounds like he’s in a Nollywood movie. He could make money doing voiceovers for villains, though.

That linebacker Grangela is abusive. I’d bet my last dollar that she would threaten to have him deported for looking at any woman and probably won’t file to adjust his status to allow him to work and he out of her eyesight. She’s already controlling him and who he can associate with. She flipped out over a woman in the background of a picture! The woman was sitting next to another man who was probably her boyfriend or husband. Grangela is insecure and ugly inside and outside.

I think Akinyi is very sheltered and protected by her father and her brother. 

I could see Angela bringing Michael here and then every 5 minutes threatening to send him back for every little thing. Like I've said, he doesn't bother me so much. 

• Love 4
On 9/16/2019 at 2:08 PM, zillabreeze said:

I follow you're thinking, but how do you explain that freak show that met them for drinks?  He seems to have a "type.

He seems like he's slide right on into being Molly's househusband and have her kids adoring him.

RE Tom's type:  I agree.  In the beginning, I was wondering what Tom thought of Darcy's plumped up features and overflowing hair extensions.  This look is not everybody's cup of tea.  THEN, we met Tom's ex girlfriend... she actually makes Darcy's look understated!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 9/16/2019 at 2:10 PM, shockermolar said:

They don't have to be chocolate. If my eyes didn't deceive me there was also a gstring version of the old school candy necklace, which one OUCH and two holy yeast infection.

People are suggesting hook-ups between various cast members from different seasons (Molly-Michael)...what about Angela and Ceasar?  They both have a proclivity for adding food products into the lovemaking.  Is there a word for that?  Foodie Foreplay?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

what about Angela and Ceasar?  They both have a proclivity for adding food products into the lovemaking.  Is there a word for that?  Foodie Foreplay?

When she was basically holding Michael down while smearing chocolate sauce haphazardly across his belly all I could think was, "NO! The hotel bedding is so pristine and white!" But then I realized chocolate stains are probably the least the hospitality staff will need to worry about, there will also be cigarette burn marks, a metric ton of orangey pink foundation, and apparently smushed cake all over those sheets.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

No, he is a very driven person and wants his shot at the American dream. He loves Trump and capitalism and the whole idea of being a self-made business man. That's dream for many nonAmericans, especially West Africans. He would rather work.

Uh, I think he wants to have the American dream but am not sure he wants to WORK to have it

• Love 4
5 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

Totally a willing victim. So I don't understand all the fear and misplaced sympathy for him expressed in these chats. He's just an opportunist and being w/ Angela is HIS CHOICE. I could see cause for concern if Angela had lured him to the US and suddenly became mean and crazy without warning. But he has known her personality for over a year; he and got shoved around and cussed out the last time she visited. 

Also, why doesn't he just stop fucking lying to her!? OMG. (Again, not trying o excuse any violence.)

But he has slightly wide, girly hips. 

So what’s stopping him from working in his current situation?

13 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I think she does it when she wants to smoke but either can’t or is trying not to.

28 minutes ago, FrankOFoley said:

So what’s stopping him from working in his current situation?

Angela. I believe he said she made him quit his job so that he would be available for her phone calls.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

I think she does it when she wants to smoke but either can’t or is trying not to.

I still bite the inside of my cheeks sometimes.  It's a nervous response to me and for Rebecca as well I think, I noticed she did it when the sister was questioning her.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I think Akinyi is very sheltered and protected by her father and her brother. 

I could see Angela bringing Michael here and then every 5 minutes threatening to send him back for every little thing. Like I've said, he doesn't bother me so much. 

I'm not sure if it's sheltered so much.  I think something bad happened to her....like really bad, because "my dad raised us not to talk about upsetting things and so I can't even look at you" means something.  

In our family we have a stiff upper lip too, and we don't air dirty laundry but she was so indoctrinated that she couldn't even tell Ben what Fidel said?  I don't know.  And then Ben wasn't allowed to even tell Fidel that he wasnt the one who made akyini mad even though Fidel already knows?  

It's all so weird....Ben go home!  Maybe akyini is a nice girl but the risk isn't worth the reward.  I think something horrible happened to her at the hands of a close family friend or family member amd this may be why she lives in this fantasy world.  I don't know, but Ben has a son he needs to get home to.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, FrankOFoley said:

I believe he did marketing for a car dealership or something until recently. But Angela recently told him she didn't trust him and didn't want him working, said she'd just pay him. And like always, he kowtows and says OK....but prbly does something else behind her back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/17/2019 at 10:08 AM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I wish Tom’s reply would have been something like “My dream wedding involves a pair of comfy jeans, a justice of the peace and two cold brewskis.”  I would have given a kidney to see Darcey’s molded plastic face attempt to fall.  

Dude, WTF Darcy????

She knows Stacy gets under her skin.....why would she ever agree to this trip so early in her relationship????  

Also LOL @ Darcy...."if he proposed I'd say yes". As if it's a big surprise......girl, we all know that if one if the cobblestones from the bridge came to life and proposed marriage to you you'd still say yes! 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
On 9/18/2019 at 4:40 PM, RealReality said:

I'm not sure if it's sheltered so much.  I think something bad happened to her....like really bad, because "my dad raised us not to talk about upsetting things and so I can't even look at you" means something.  

In our family we have a stiff upper lip too, and we don't air dirty laundry but she was so indoctrinated that she couldn't even tell Ben what Fidel said?  I don't know.  And then Ben wasn't allowed to even tell Fidel that he wasnt the one who made akyini mad even though Fidel already knows?  

It's all so weird....Ben go home!  Maybe akyini is a nice girl but the risk isn't worth the reward.  I think something horrible happened to her at the hands of a close family friend or family member amd this may be why she lives in this fantasy world.  I don't know, but Ben has a son he needs to get home to.

I just feel like it's all an act to guilt trip him. Make him feel everything is his fault so she can negotiate a higher bride price.

The foreign women on this show with the overly involved families kill me! 

They: My parents are so poor and really need a huge bride price, and random gifts and also a lifetime commitment of sending money to them until we can sponsor them and all my other relatives in moving to the US.

Also they: If you don't absolutely toe the line and kiss their ass and perfectly honor every social custom we observe and eat all these unfamiliar foods, they will send your ass packing, engagement over faster than you can blink an eye. 

I wish one of these spineless American men would call their bluff and tell them "no, I'm not eating any of this shit" and see what happens. I bet they will still get married! LOL

Edited by BallisticNikki
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I never get too invested in the people on this program but Avery is such an interesting one. What is she looking for? What is she running away from? She said she was a wild child and then chose life in a culture that puts incredibly heavy restrictions on women. It's as if she felt she needed structure and wanted something to demand that she behave in a certain way. Omar seems very detached and determined to delay this wedding as long as possible. Part of me really feels for Avery. She thought she would marry Omar and live a very sheltered existence from now on and that existence would save her. Her mother is quite ignorant and to me does not have any empathy for the deep crisis that her daughter is mired in. 

Every time I get ready to post about this show, I have to double and triple check that I'm in the right forum. I'll be reading this one and wonder why no one is talking about Jenny and Sumit and then realize it's the wrong show.... 

I have trouble remembering which people belong in which show.

I have no idea why she converted.  I would guess it might have been because of someone she knew;  that just seems more likely than randomly selecting a different religion.  Maybe they had an intensive study of Islam in her World History class.   I do wish she would tell us a little more about the conversion.

Maybe she looked locally to meet up with a Muslim boy, but I think she saw an episode or season of this show and decided to look abroad so she could be on tv.  I am sure TLC just was over the moon with the idea of a  young, fairly attractive American girl next door converting to Islam and possible ending up in Syria.   I think she is over the moon for Omar so she isn't faking her intentions just to be on tv.   I am not sure, however, that her experiences as a Muslim living in the US will be the same as her life in a Muslim country which is why she wants Omar to come to the US.

Anyway, that's my theory and I am sticking with it unless anyone else has a different idea.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

I believe he did marketing for a car dealership or something until recently. But Angela recently told him she didn't trust him and didn't want him working, said she'd just pay him. And like always, he kowtows and says OK....but prbly does something else behind her back.

Yeah the marketing was on social media and she doesn’t want him looking at lady pics on there lol.

5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I have no idea why she converted.  I would guess it might have been because of someone she knew;  that just seems more likely than randomly selecting a different religion.  Maybe they had an intensive study of Islam in her World History class.   I do wish she would tell us a little more about the conversion.

Maybe she looked locally to meet up with a Muslim boy, but I think she saw an episode or season of this show and decided to look abroad so she could be on tv.  I am sure TLC just was over the moon with the idea of a  young, fairly attractive American girl next door converting to Islam and possible ending up in Syria.   I think she is over the moon for Omar so she isn't faking her intentions just to be on tv.   I am not sure, however, that her experiences as a Muslim living in the US will be the same as her life in a Muslim country which is why she wants Omar to come to the US.

Anyway, that's my theory and I am sticking with it unless anyone else has a different idea.

She said that a coworker is Muslim and after talking to them she decided she wanted to convert.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Being rebellious

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

I just feel like it's all an act to guilt trip him. Make him feel everything is his fault so she can negotiate a higher bride price.

The foreign women on this show with the overly involved families kill me! 

They: May parents are so poor and really need a huge bride price, and random gifts and also a lifetime commitment of sending money to them until we can sponsor them and all my other relatives in moving to the US.

Also they: If you don't absolutely toe the line and kiss their ass and perfectly honor every social custom we observe and eat all these unfamiliar foods, they will send your ass packing, engagement over faster than you can blink an eye. 

I wish one of these spineless American men would call their bluff and tell them "no, I'm not eating any of this shit" and see what happens. I bet they will still get married! LOL

Agreed.  I think if Ben was smart, got his passport, Wallet, cell phone, Bible and hymnal, and said he was leaving suddenly all would be forgiven and the suggested retail bride price would drop to firesale pricing.  

But man, that whole "I was raised not to talk about things" to the point where she couldn't even say what Fidel said was weird and her discomfort seemed real.  Combined with baby voice and apparently living in some sort of dream world makes me think that she may have been a victim of something bad.

I really don't know, that whole scene just squigged me out.  Ben needs to go home.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

She knows Stacy gets under her skin.....why would she ever agree to this trip so early in her relationship????  

I really think she wanted to show off Tom.  "See, I have a man too".  Sibling rivalry. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Omar is not as innocent as he appears. Don’t forget that he “accidentally” put his location as being in the US on that Muslim dating website. IMHO,  he was doing exactly what Avery’s mother accused him of: searching for any random woman to get a visa to get the hell out of Syria/the Mid East. He charmed Avery first and then admitted that he wasn’t in the US.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Im guessing they go to hookah lounges that happen to have food menus as well. Personally I dont get the point of smoking hookah - to me, it just feels like breathing in flavored air

And assuming Zied somehow gets to the US, is he going to want to stay when he finds out that hookah lounges are few and far between over here?  We sometimes used a hookah to smoke marijuana back in the day, to no discernible of improvement of the high.  Is hookah smoking an addictive behavior?  He sure seems to enjoy it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I finally saw the end of this episode and I'll give my thoughts in a bit, but I just want to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE Zied's Rebecca Black lookalike sister.  Sure , she was rude to Rebecca, but Rebecca needed someone to bluntly and hilariously be rude to her instead of patting her on the back or just being polite about her stupid behavior.  Team Weim all the way!  Break them up!  Make Rebecca cry!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

And assuming Zied somehow gets to the US, is he going to want to stay when he finds out that hookah lounges are few and far between over here?  We sometimes used a hookah to smoke marijuana back in the day, to no discernible of improvement of the high.  Is hookah smoking an addictive behavior?  He sure seems to enjoy it.

Can't speak to GA, but there are a ton of hookah lounges in CA.  

1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

I finally saw the end of this episode and I'll give my thoughts in a bit, but I just want to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE Zied's Rebecca Black lookalike sister.  Sure , she was rude to Rebecca, but Rebecca needed someone to bluntly and hilariously be rude to her instead of patting her on the back or just being polite about her stupid behavior.  Team Weim all the way!  Break them up!  Make Rebecca cry!

I was team weim too.  I also want whatever she was frying up.  Why was Rebecca being such a weirdo?  If she didn't want to be alone with weim why didn't she take the bread out?  She just stood there silently looming like a creepy serial killer.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Mothra said:

Plenty of hookah bars around Boston. My son goes to a hookah bar every once in a while. I'd go to one. I've never tried hookah but it looks like fun. 

6 hours ago, RealReality said:

I was team weim too.  I also want whatever she was frying up.  Why was Rebecca being such a weirdo?  If she didn't want to be alone with weim why didn't she take the bread out?  She just stood there silently looming like a creepy serial killer.  

Rebecca is acting like a weirdo! She's already been married to a Tunisian love rat, so why is she so awkward and childish now? She should be familiar with the culture and have an idea how to act. 

Weim's glee at her discomfiture was kind of unpleasant to watch, though. I'm no fan of Rebecca but she was rude.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, RealReality said:

I still bite the inside of my cheeks sometimes.  It's a nervous response to me and for Rebecca as well I think, I noticed she did it when the sister was questioning her.  

You mean the part when she just kept saying "I don't know"? She looked like a complete dumbass.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Plenty of hookah bars around Boston. My son goes to a hookah bar every once in a while. I'd go to one. I've never tried hookah but it looks like fun. 

You're the second poster to tell me about hookah lounges in the US.  I guess I don't get out as much as I think I do.  Move over, Caesar.

• LOL 4

Zied and Becky- She is an idiot.  The sister was awesome and good for her!  If I had a dumb ass brother who was hooking up with a tattooed lesbian still married serial marrier cougar bigamist granny elder that wanted to take him away from his family, elderly parents, and homeland, I'd ask hard questions and be sort of rude to her as well.  At least we know why Zied looks like a busted can of biscuts; his mom and sister can cook!!!! That food looked so good and it was wasted on Rebecca.  There are probably hookah bars in Atlanta; it's becoming a popular thing all over.

Angela and Mycull- Don't swindle me with cake is now one of the greatest lines uttered on this show ranking just under , give me my red bag with makeup!!!!!  That poor sweet lady that owned the salon; I'll bet Grangela didn't even tip well after bringing all that drama into her shop!  None of their drama makes sense; I call shenanigans....... Angela nd Mycull probably wrote out a script of what their storyline would be- Angie is mad that women exist around Mycull and Mycull brings cake and Angie smashes Mycull's face in the cake.

Low rent Colin Firth Sloth and Darcy-  Good God!  I am actually liking Tom; he probably is looking for love and decided to give Darcy a try.  He got so much more than he bargined for; good for him for not abandoning her in Albania and just taking off during the night.  The twin fight was beyond stupid; Stacy has something Darcy wants badly; Stacy dangles it in front of Darcy and Darcy gets hurt and cries and clings to Tom.  It's like what happens in 8th grade when your friend gets a boyfriend and you are left in the cold.  Florian is so not like his pics but he seems to be a good guy so far- I mean he puts up with Stacy and they actually seem to like one another, he tries to be a friend to Tom when Darcy is acting cray, he hasn't treated Darcy with contempt yet.  I'd rather watch Stacy and him.

Avery and Omar- Brat brat brat.  Her mom is bringing the wisecracks.  I don't think the mom is the ugly American TLC is presenting her as; I think she just says things to annoy Avery and watch her reactions.

Jen and tiny Tim-  He is just so odd.  It was sweet seeing her with her daughter; it humanizes her.  I like her better than Tim and think she can do WAYYYYY better than him.

Cesear- no words; I don't even care anymore.

the broke american dork and Bikini- I barely watched them.  He needs to leave or at least go to the airbnb he rented and is not using.  I feel like her family are scamers and something is not right with her relationship with her brother.  It's borderline heavy stuff that doesn't need to be on this lighthearted show of idiots.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
17 hours ago, Twopper said:

I think Avery is a LOOK AT ME GIRL!  She loves attention and boy is she ever getting it with this gig!  

She isn't worried about consequences because mom has always jumped in to saved her!

She's exhausting!

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Zied and Becky- She is an idiot.  The sister was awesome and good for her!  If I had a dumb ass brother who was hooking up with a tattooed lesbian still married granny that wanted to take him away from his family and homeland, I'd ask hard questions and be sort of rude to her as well.  At least we know why Zied looks like a busted can of biscuts; his mom and sister can cook!!!! That food looked so good and it was wasted on Rebecca.  There are probably hookah bars in Atlanta; it's becoming a popular thing all over.

Angela and Mycull- Don't swindle me with cake is now one of the greatest lines uttered on this show ranking just under , give me my red bag with makeup!!!!!  That poor sweet lady that owned the salon; I'll bet Grangela didn't even tip well after bringing all that drama into her shop!  None of their drama makes sense; I call shenanigans....... Angela nd Mycull probably wrote out a script of what their storyline would be- Angie is mad that women exist around Mycull and Mycull brings cake and Angie smashes Mycull's face in the cake.

Low rent Colin Firth Sloth and Darcy-  Good God!  I am actually liking Tom; he probably is looking for love and decided to give Darcy a try.  He got so much more than he bargined for; good for him for not abandoning her in Albania and just taking off during the night.  The twin fight was beyond stupid; Stacy has something Darcy wants badly; Stacy dangles it in front of Darcy and Darcy gets hurt and cries and clings to Tom.  It's like what happens in 8th grade when your friend gets a boyfriend and you are left in the cold.  Florian is so not like his pics but he seems to be a good guy so far- I mean he puts up with Stacy and they actually seem to like one another, he tries to be a friend to Tom when Darcy is acting cray, he hasn't treated Darcy with contempt yet.  I'd rather watch Stacy and him.

Avery and Omar- Brat brat brat.  Her mom is bringing the wisecracks.  I don't think the mom is the ugly American TLC is presenting her as; I think she just says things to annoy Avery and watch her reactions.

Jen and tiny Tim-  He is just so odd.  It was sweet seeing her with her daughter; it humanizes her.  I like her better than Tim and think she can do WAYYYYY better than him.

Cesear- no words; I don't even care anymore.

the broke american dork and Bikini- I barely watched them.  He needs to leave or at least go to the airbnb he rented and is not using.  I feel like her family are scamers and something is not right with her relationship with her brother.  It's borderline heavy stuff that doesn't need to be on this lighthearted show of idiots.

@RealReality, we all need to meet for tea/coffee/mojitos. Let's make this happen! Trashy reality tv really brings people together, sadly but truly!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4