Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E06: Family Affair

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pickles said:

This Brown Mother needs to go!! Seriously, she is LOVING being in the spotlight. She is not a housewife! Go away! 

Anyone who wears an EGO and MEDICINE WOMAN necklaces/badges wants to be the star of the show. 

Braunwyn said Dr. Deb has always wanted to be famous.

Now, that they are on Tv.......Braunwyn is slaughtering her!

It is like revenge for her abusive childhood. 

I wonder what Dr. Deb thinks about her time on the show....!?  

No Bueno!  🤷🏼‍♀️

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Does anyone else find the humor in "It's the Dubow Show-Consult Health" airing on ShopHQ at the same time as RHOC?

"Plastic surgeon Dr. Terry Dubrow and celebrity wife Heather have created an anti-aging lineup of topical creams and ingestible supplements to pamper your hair, skin, nails and joints!"

I think they need to call their skin care line - The Race To Look Like Madame. I'm not sure at this point who won

ActualPersonalAmericanbittern-small.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

Aww I actually think Spencer would be cute with a haircut. Plus, he seems nice, smart and mature—all in spite of having Tammy Sue for a mother. Now that’s an accomplishment.

And Emily’s daughter is so cute—in spite of having Shane for a father. Miracles never cease! 

On 9/7/2019 at 8:11 PM, chenoa333 said:

HaHaha!! These wenches are going to Arizona for their annual HoWives trip?! That is f'n hysterical!

No offense to Arizona. It's a beautiful state with lots of nice people. But this is NOT where the OC Ho's are used to Bravo sending them. But I am still finding it like a subtle hint to all of the "actors" on this franchise. They are the  low budget franchise.

I'm sure they'll all be screaming and frightened by geckos, desert tortoises and high temperatures. They will certainly be disrespectful to the people they meet and especially at the hotels and various restaurants Bravo is sending them to.

And "Gina is frustrated by Emily"?!!! What a crock of b.s.

Pretty sure they couldn’t travel internationally because of Gina’s arrest. Just like the NYC ladies couldn’t last year because of Lu. Coincidentally I think the OC’s “big” trip this year is also to Miami.

That said, Miraval looks awesome. I’d love to go there, personally. I love a good spa. 

14 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

I can't' decide if Shane is giving shade about having to film for the show or if he is an emasculated passive aggressive man?

I think it’s a little from column A and a lot from column B. 

Kelly Dodd may be emotionally unstable with severe anger issues, but she was not wrong in her assessment of Shane last year. He IS a little bitch. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Is Kelly dating a DOCTOR or is it Halloween every day for him?

Why is he always wearing his scrubs?   Even at home?

It is all so very Dirty John! 🤣

In my mind, a Doctor should be classy.  What’s this guy in scrubs doing on this shit show?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Is Kelly dating a DOCTOR or is it Halloween every day for him?

Why is he always wearing his scrubs?   Even at home?

It is all so very Dirty John! 🤣

Doctors, where I work, wear surgery scrubs home all the time. They even have amnesty days where they are encouraged to bring them back.

59 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Braunwyn said Dr. Deb has always wanted to be famous.

Now, that they are on Tv.......Braunwyn is slaughtering her!

It is like revenge for her abusive childhood. 

I wonder what Dr. Deb thinks about her time on the show....!?  

No Bueno!  🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm sure she doesn't hear any of it. She's too busy making sure she shows her best side to the camera.  And was Deb babysitting, and dumped the kids on her mother?  I guess something better for her to do came along.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

In my mind, a Doctor should be classy.  What’s this guy in scrubs doing on this shit show?

Hopefully their break up lasts.  He's kind of creepy in a way I can't quite put to words.

I was a little put off by Kelly saying how wonderful their relationship was while she referred to him as Dr. Brian.  So when they get all intimate for their two hour sex marathons does she still call him Dr.Brian then????  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

Hopefully their break up lasts.  He's kind of creepy in a way I can't quite put to words.

I was a little put off by Kelly saying how wonderful their relationship was while she referred to him as Dr. Brian.  So when they get all intimate for their two hour sex marathons does she still call him Dr.Brian then????  

I think she calls him that because she wants everyone to know she snagged a doctor.  Although she didn't.

• Love 11
54 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Aww I actually think Spencer would be cute with a haircut. Plus, he seems nice, smart and mature—all in spite of having Tammy Sue for a mother. Now that’s an accomplishment.

This. I think Spencer would be fine if he either cut his hair or styled it differently. I actually like the kid so far, from what I have seen. He has a typical job for his age while going to school. He is in college isn't he? Also, I think I like this kid more because he apparently gets under Ryan's skin.

Braunwyn's mom started following the rest of the cast on social media before she met them? Yeah, she is not thirsty at all. I do not mind Braunwyn, but her mother annoys me.

The only time I have really liked Shannon is when she did not like Vicki. It is like she is leading the I heart Vicki fan club this season. I am already worried that Vicki will probably get promoted back to a regular cast member next season.

Are Emily and Shane still together? The scenes between the two of them are so painful to watch. I Emily would be so much happier if she ditched Shane.

• Love 16

You guys have said it all.  All I have to contribute is that Adidas must have paid a promotional fee.  Both Tamra and Kelly were wearing their clothing and the logos weren't blurred out. 

Kelly's daughter got a TH?  WTF.  Kelly, be a good mother and don't allow this.  Shame on you.

Tamra's other son (not Ryan):  I want to give this kid a haircut.  STAT.  Yeah, I know.  If he wants to wear his hair this way...  I just can't help myself.

Vicki - you need to shut up with the this is what I heard.  This is why everyone  can't stand you.

Go away Betsy Johnson.  You're a horrible mother.  Take Shane with you.

Gina?  I just shake my head. 

The pinata?  I see sweet tarts or maybe Smarties.  I'm in.  Watch out little kids.  Breezy is going in for the kill.

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

Doctors, where I work, wear surgery scrubs home all the time. They even have amnesty days where they are encouraged to bring them back.

I'm sure she doesn't hear any of it. She's too busy making sure she shows her best side to the camera.  And was Deb babysitting, and dumped the kids on her mother?  I guess something better for her to do came along.

I wear leggings all the time but if I was filming a show I would dress up.  Do my hair and makeup! 

The guy can try!  Change out of your work clothes!

Your girlfriend and Bravo TV cameras are coming over!  

What does he moved downstairs means?  2 times a week?  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Braunwyn still giving her a chance

Braunwyn's mom - Thirst Bucket

In terms of the babysitting though, in this case I have no sympathy for Braunwyn

You just complained that you hated how your mother parented you as a child, why would you let her babysit any of your kids

What's next, are you going to leave the kids with creepy Uncle Sal?

Braunwyn never said she hated her mother when she was a child. She said she felt her mother was unavailable,  and that her mother didn't provide her with a stable childhood.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Claire Voyant said:

The break up did last.

But this is new!

https://realityblurb.com/2019/09/10/is-kelly-dodd-engaged-to-new-boyfriend-rick-leventhal-see-her-surprising-post-plus-she-shades-ex-brian-reagan-and-rhoc-live-viewing-thread/

The wedding date is set for 10/10/20.

Sigh. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I wish Kelly nothing but the best, but I don't think she and this new guy will even make it to the alter. I think Kelly just doesn't want to be alone. That's why she keeps jumping from relationship to relationship.

49 minutes ago, ninjago said:

Does Spencer not have Megan Edmond's face?

Unknown-49.jpeg.8b6b415f93a8fbf3636f7b45f89e2dc4.jpegUnknown-50.jpeg.9b8c4643353d840f147c218e3516df0b.jpeg

LoL. They do look alike.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Andi27 said:

WAIT. Shannon's attorney friend called Shannon and told her about Gina's legal problems? Perhaps the attorney was not actually representing Gina at the time (attorney/client privilege), but that seems very ethically questionable.

It’s my understanding that he didn’t know Gina at the time and it happened in an open court room and was all public information. He just told her that she wasn't present and a bench warrant was issued and he knew because he was in the courtroom on another case so no ethical issues.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

What kind of style is that on that kids head?  It was a foot high.

He looks like a member of the Jesus and Mary Chain.

I’m no fan of Ryan, but I wasn’t crazy about Spencer, either. I can’t put my finger on why. 

By the way... anyone else notice that Jolie and Kelly had a pile of the Erika Jayne Too Faced line in one scene?

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

What kind of animal is that on Tamra’s sons head? 

I think there are very possibly several animals nesting in it. Yuck. Didn't Tamra say he was working at Starbucks? I don't frequent Starbucks as I don't drink coffee, but do the employees wear some kind of cap on their heads? Because I would not want anyone with that mop serving me coffee or any kind of food. Gross. 

Waaayy too much time devoted to Bronte, her hippy dippy mother, her boring kids, and her background. It is like she was heading for a session with Dr Phil, took a wrong turn and ended up on RHOOC. Please see yourself out, Bronte. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11