Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E06: Family Affair

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I can tell you as a retired nurse that I never wanted to wear my scrubs or my work Reeboks at home. No way did I want to bring the germs that I encountered working into my home. It doesn’t make him look professional. It makes him look stupid or lazy IMO. 

I was thinking the same thing. My parents and husband never wear their uniforms home. WTF?!

Get  yourself a website if you want to advertise on HWs! The guy is just not very likeable........like Dr. Deb.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I can tell you as a retired nurse that I never wanted to wear my scrubs or my work Reeboks at home. No way did I want to bring the germs that I encountered working into my home. It doesn’t make him look professional. It makes him look stupid or lazy IMO. 

6 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I was thinking the same thing. My parents and husband never wear their uniforms home. WTF?!

Get  yourself a website if you want to advertise on HWs! The guy is just not very likeable........like Dr. Deb.

I compare Dr Brian's scrubs to Mauricio's "The Agency" hats and T-Shirts - all advertising.

Doesn't Dr Brian have a wall in his office that looks like a Step and Repeat?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, amarante said:

Braunwyn managed to create herself as a normal human being more or less. Everyone has got foibles but given the demon mother who still is a narcissistic bitch, she seems to have cobbled together a more or less emotionally successful life. She is in a long term marriage to a man who seems to be genuinely successful enough to support an affluent lifestyle and has children who have not yet deviated into spawn from hell territory. This could change of course as housewives often implode but at the moment it seems amazing that she isn't more emotionally scarred.

Aside from the obvious of what person without some kind of extreme personality disordered dresses to attract so much attention, the woman is completely incapable of actually listening and acknowledging her daughter. From what I have observed in terms of their interactions as adults, one can only imagine what she was like as a child and the kind of physical and emotional neglect she suffered. That the woman could not listen to her one request in terms of not having the child interact with the aunt is chilling - as I heard it the aunt actually tells terrible things about Braunwynne to the children. 

I don't see Braunwynne as living in the emotional past. The essence of getting through and growing emotionally is to look at one's relationships with one's parents and see how that has actually impacted how one relates to the world as an adult. Whether that occurs when one is 20 or 40 or even 70 doesn't mean that it is  not necessary in order to actually put the past behind. 

What now needs to occur is for Braunwynne to realize that her mother is NEVER going to be able to grow in terms of their relationship and so Braunwynne needs to just accept the very limited emotional relationship the woman is capable of and move on from there. 

Braunwyn is the same type of mother as Dr. Deb.  Instead, she has 2 nannies raise the kids.  And, housekeeper to clean the house.

She stays nice and pregnant to keep her man and ......somehow her reason is because she wants a do-over from her own childhood.  

The oldest daughter already has mental illness.  Eating disorder and OCD. 

Braunwyn gives me Queen of Versailles vibes.  During the documentary she neglected all her children and had the nanny raise them. One of her daughter died of drug overdose. Watching that movie....most of the kids were depressed and were not growing up learning to use their survival skills.  They allowed their pet (was it a lizard???) to die because nobody fed it. 

What all these mothers have in common is that they were incredible selfish.

The children are the one who suffer....just like Braunwyn did as a child 

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Any 6 Feet Under fans?

Does anyone remember Brenda's mom - the psycho psychiatrist?

If you take off Dr Deb's wig and hat - that's who she reminds me of

tumblr_mnyjfluxOg1qczsi3o4_250.gif

YES!!!! I stopped watching last night when they all showed up for dinner. Is that fucking clown mom going on the trip? I think that’s it for me....another one bites the dust. All I have left is NY unless they also do something dumb. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I loathe gross Ryan but this scene really angered me.  Way to pit your kids against each other Tammy Sue.  A kid should never have to hear their mother talking smack about them.  Especially to a sibling.

And this is why her daughter not speaking to her doesn't even seem the slightest bit odd. Tamara is messy and nasty and she doesn't care who she turns her disgusting behavior on. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

And this is why her daughter not speaking to her doesn't even seem the slightest bit odd. Tamara is messy and nasty and she doesn't care who she turns her disgusting behavior on. 

Tamra was so in awe of Dr. Deb  and her "I don't give a shit attitude," but doesn't Tamra realize that she's exactly like her, minus the crazy hair and necklaces?  I don't believe for a second that Tamra gives a shit about anyone other than herself.  

Not that I'm defending some of the stuff Ryan has done in the past, but jeez Tamra, standing there talking shit about him with your husband and other son isn't doing him any favors either.  Your kids need to know that you have their back.  The petty squabbling between siblings needs to be done off-camera.  As a parent she should be trying to help them, not add more fuel to the fire by taking sides.  Apparently she hasn't been privy to their private conversations, so she needs to shut her yap and try to steer them to a peaceful resolution, not pit them against each other.  

• Love 24

I watch on sling and the recording won't let me fastforward and I really don't want to watch the whole episode. Can someone recap for me the deal with Bronwyn and her aunt and why she doesn't' want her kids around her aunt, please.

• Love 2

How awful would it be to have Dr. Deb as your mother? Such a self centered woman. It would be difficult to feel good about yourself if your mother always had to be the star of the show. And to those who claim that she’s looking for a reality show career, I totally agree. Honey, you look like a clown. Who would ever choose you to be their Dr.?

• Love 16

Eddie so clearly prefers Spencer to Ryan and since Tamra and Ryan have proven themselves to be horrific trash I will go with Eddie’s assessment.

Gina to young children having a parent taken away in an ambulance is just as upsetting as a police car so shut it.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 11
On 9/10/2019 at 10:03 PM, Straycat80 said:

Shut up Tamra, you’re the one who brought up the train rumor first.

and shut up everyone else about loving Mama Deb, we’re not buying it. She’s weird. 

Not so awful that she is weird, we all have our moments perhaps, some longer than others.   It's the way she treated her first child and continues to do so as far as I can see.   Didn't she marry and have a couple of boys?  I wonder what they are like and how Momma Deb treated them

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Sensitive is not quite the word that I would use to describe Kelly Dodd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKiAI7AW994

I think Kelly only attacks when she is being attacked. I think Vicky is vile. Every time she releases some horrible comment, she says, "I didn't make it I'm just saying a rumor that's out there already."  She alone is responsible for putting it on national Tv.  She's a hateful witch and I hope she never comes back on. 💀🥶🥵

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 15
10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Eddie so clearly prefers Spencer to Ryan and since Tamra and Ryan have proven themselves to be horrific trash I will go with Eddie’s assessment.

Gina to young children having a parent taken away in an ambulance is just as upsetting as a police car so shut it.

9 hours ago, chlban said:

I am already sick of Gina playing victim. Her comment to Emily about the bigger trauma and complaining how tough it is "to Uber everywhere. Bitch, you drove drunk. Every single thing that results from that is your fault, and no one feels sorry for you, other than your parents, Mr.and Mrs. Enabler.

Weren't Mr and Mrs Enabler at Gina's taking care of the kids anyway?

I doubt the police would have broken down her door and dragged her out by her hair.

Gina is NO friend to Emily. Think back to Emily and Gina last season and even this season - their TH shots as well as how they talk about each other to the rest of the ladies.

Emily doesn't reveal secrets. She didn't say anything about Matt's cheating which they all knew about or even allude to something fishy is going on. She didn't say anything negative about the DUI. She's been nothing but supportive.

See the difference in Gina and how she talks about Emily both in her TH shots and even directly to the other ladies. Emily is going to feel so stupid because her apolecia, stress are nothing compared to Gina's problems. Emily has been slacking off in checking in on Gina, Shannon is a better friend. Emily is totally inconsiderate of Gina's DUI by inviting her to Vegas. Gina never said I need to bow out because of my legal issues - she said I don't have a driver's license and I lost my passport. She tells the other ladies - who she knows do not get along with Emily (Tamra Shannon) that Emily is having marital issues.

Fuck you Gina - I hope Matt wins his case and gets full custody of the kids.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 9/10/2019 at 9:01 PM, Dance4Life said:

Hahahahahahahah!  Tamra makes weird looking kids.

I also think Emily’s Shane looks/acts like Ryan.

They (the boys) look like her pre plastic surgery...beady eyed possum faced

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Tamra was so in awe of Dr. Deb  and her "I don't give a shit attitude," but doesn't Tamra realize that she's exactly like her, minus the crazy hair and necklaces?  I don't believe for a second that Tamra gives a shit about anyone other than herself.  

Not that I'm defending some of the stuff Ryan has done in the past, but jeez Tamra, standing there talking shit about him with your husband and other son isn't doing him any favors either.  Your kids need to know that you have their back.  The petty squabbling between siblings needs to be done off-camera.  As a parent she should be trying to help them, not add more fuel to the fire by taking sides.  Apparently she hasn't been privy to their private conversations, so she needs to shut her yap and try to steer them to a peaceful resolution, not pit them against each other.  

I noted while watching that outside of her TH's where she is totally made up Tamra looks pretty bad this season.  I think it is mainly her hair and the strange expressions she has taken on.  She needs to do SOMETHING with that over bleached/fried hair.  It is aging her. Big time.  

Even though I cannot stand her, Vicki does look better now that all the filler has been removed from her face.  

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

I keep mixing up Gina and Emily. Idk why. It's like they're rolled up into one annoying entity.

I keep mixing them up too.  When I am reading, I have to stop and think about who is who.  Maybe because Emily looks like a Gina and vice versa?

15 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Any 6 Feet Under fans?

YES!!!  I love this!  I am Six Feet Under's #1 fan, and she is my favorite character.  I love her and hate her, the actress is so good.  And this comparison is apt!

My favorite quote from her is: "...you're going to have to face your demons, and sweetheart, they are legion!"

• Love 9

I thought this was a terrible episode.  It was so pedestrian.  Literally.  We had a bunch of walking scenes, a child's birthday party, more adult family members showing up to make everyone uncomfortable (Dr Deb and Spencer, maybe not in that order) and Kelly...visiting her boyfriend downstairs, which was super weird.

I don't like Braunwyn.  Her heavy baggage to fun, new, interesting cast member ratio is way off.  She reminds me of Peggy Tanous in that there seems to be something very tragic about her (remember Peggy said she thought about offing herself with one of her husband's rifles from time to time?)

Gina and Emily seem to be on their own shows, neither of which has good ratings.

Tamra and Shannon seem to be the only links to classic OC that remain.  The one thing that was good about Vicki being on the show was that she was a faction-builder.  For as long as I can remember, there has been a pro-Vicki and anti-Vicki faction, and that was sort of the way I was able to navigate the show.  Now it just seems like we are watching a bunch of aimless women who kinda live near each other who have occasional interactions.  

Before they were vapid.  Now they are shiftless.  I can appreciate the former.  Not so much the latter.  Hopefully they're just in a building season.  This show has come back from worse.  Remember that season with Peggy and Diko and the fight about who got to care for Vicki in Iceland?  If they can come back from that, they can come back from Gina feeling sorry for herself on a trampoline I suppose.

• Love 14

This is a little uncomfortable for me because I don't find Shane super likeable, but I do not feel bad for Emily.

-I would NEVER go on TV and repeatedly make it clear that my husband was having trouble passing the bar.  She pursues it again and again when she can see that it makes him uncomfortable.  It's thoughtless and as demeaning as much of what he is saying to her.

-If my husband were a Mormon with strong feelings about alcohol, swearing, and suggestive dancing, the last thing I would do is join a Real Housewives cast and start bringing all of that into our home.  This is his home.  Now, he's not who I would choose to marry, but he is who Emily chose, so I think the 2 of them need to talk about how this show is not right for Shane, or his lifestyle and choices.  I know, it's her home, too, but lets be real.  She is free to drink, go out with friends, swear while she's out with them.  He doesn't seem to have asked her not to dance in Vegas, so she's free to do what she wants-I just don't think asking him to be part of it is fair.  Of course he doesn't want to be part of her sexy Vegas dance.

I think Emily is either really passive aggressive or really calculating, and I'm not sure which it is yet.  But I am certain she is aware that she is making him look bad.  And that's why I don't feel bad for her.  (He isn't doing himself any favors either)

• Love 21
16 hours ago, chlban said:

I am already sick of Gina playing victim. Her comment to Emily about the bigger trauma and complaining how tough it is "to Uber everywhere. Bitch, you drove drunk. Every single thing that results from that is your fault, and no one feels sorry for you, other than your parents, Mr.and Mrs. Enabler.

Bwahahahaha

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.  Just now watching the show so I don't know if this has been commented on, but holy f-ing shit NO.

Bronnwyn's dipshit mother is insane.  What claptrap cop-out bullshit is "when someone isn't well, you have to love 'em"?  Says who??  Maybe YOU have to love 'em, but that gives you no right to 1) carelessly expose Bronwyn's children to what she knows their mother believes is toxic, 2)  betray Bronwyn's trust by disregarding her "one line in the sand" as to her children(!) when is was so easily avoidable, and 3) act like those things are all just nothing.

This woman needs to be beat down severely.  And I rarely ever feel that way about someone I don't know but I will only ever see this woman as The Worst human being let alone mother on earth.  Old Lady Spiritual Sage couldn't even bring herself to acknowledge that her daughter was baring her soul to her, couldn't even make herself say the words apologizing for making her daughter feel that way (even though she woudn't mean it).  Ugh!

If I was Bronwyn, I wouldn't let any of the kids be under her care or control until she made amends for it (and I don't mean "I'm sorry if...")

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 16
On 9/11/2019 at 12:27 PM, dosodog said:

Last night on WWHL, cancer scammer was on.  A caller wanted to know how she was handling not getting an orange this year.  She made a joke about still waiting for the call to do the photo and then she said: I'm doing what I can to make it work.

And for a nano second. I admired her attitude.  Then I flogged myself to repent having a positive thought about her.

I do wonder what dropped her to friend status.  Cancer scamming didn't do it.  I don't believe it was over her accusing Kelly of doing cocaine because Rinna did it first to Dorit and wasn't demoted and Tamra brought the train rumor out.

So what did Vicki finally do?

I don't think Vicki necessarily did anything other than having the highest salary on this franchise, It could just be down to money for Bravo. Demote Vicki to "Friend Of" status and you are cutting her salary at least in half. If she walked, Bravo would have saved her entire salary.

They could easily replace her with 3 other Orange Holders for the same amount of money.

Tamra should be shitting pickles - she's next. They will keep Shannon because she is a fan favorite. Now would Shannon be stupid enough next year to "threaten to leave" if they demote Tamra?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think Vicki necessarily did anything other than being the highest salary paid on this franchise, It could just be down to money for Bravo. Demote Vicki to "Friend Of" status and you are cutting her salary at least in half. If she walked, Bravo would have saved her entire salary.

They could easily replace her with 3 other Orange Holders for the same amount of money.

Tamra should be shitting pickles - she's next. They will keep Shannon because she is a fan favorite. Now would Shannon be stupid enough next year to "threaten to leave" if they demote Tamra?

Shitting pickles - LOL!!

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 9/10/2019 at 6:07 PM, Andi27 said:

WAIT. Shannon's attorney friend called Shannon and told her about Gina's legal problems? Perhaps the attorney was not actually representing Gina at the time (attorney/client privilege), but that seems very ethically questionable.

Why does Gina feel the need to rank personal problems?

Litigation is public record.  All hearings are public record.  All rulings by the court are public record.  Attorney-client privilege relates only to things told by each in confidence to the other.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 9/10/2019 at 6:16 PM, Andi27 said:

Please tell me Kelly's daughter has actually seen Mommie Dearest!

The first time my youngest (at about age 14) called me Mommie Dearest thinking he was being complimentary, I told him he had to watch the actual movie with me before saying it again.  He changed it to "mother dearest".

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Tamra and Shannon seem to be the only links to classic OC that remain.  The one thing that was good about Vicki being on the show was that she was a faction-builder.  For as long as I can remember, there has been a pro-Vicki and anti-Vicki faction, and that was sort of the way I was able to navigate the show.  Now it just seems like we are watching a bunch of aimless women who kinda live near each other who have occasional interactions.  

I don't like Vicki (of course) but I do think she is the quintessential OC housewives.  The OC franchise hallmark is slightly debauched, déclassé women living garishly, with a thin veneer of glamour masking a sketchy foundation.  Vicki, with her multiple facelifts, ill-fitting, shiny clothes, gaudy jewelry, home with a grotto, rented Mercedes...and $70,000 in retirement savings embodies that.  Shannon has too much money and her taste is too good.  Tamra doesn't seem interested in bling or lavish living.  Gina and Emily can't even front like they have money.

There's got to be more Alexis Bellino's walking around the OC pretending to be rich.  Come on.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
21 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

This is a little uncomfortable for me because I don't find Shane super likeable, but I do not feel bad for Emily.

-I would NEVER go on TV and repeatedly make it clear that my husband was having trouble passing the bar.  She pursues it again and again when she can see that it makes him uncomfortable.  It's thoughtless and as demeaning as much of what he is saying to her.

-If my husband were a Mormon with strong feelings about alcohol, swearing, and suggestive dancing, the last thing I would do is join a Real Housewives cast and start bringing all of that into our home.  This is his home.  Now, he's not who I would choose to marry, but he is who Emily chose, so I think the 2 of them need to talk about how this show is not right for Shane, or his lifestyle and choices.  I know, it's her home, too, but lets be real.  She is free to drink, go out with friends, swear while she's out with them.  He doesn't seem to have asked her not to dance in Vegas, so she's free to do what she wants-I just don't think asking him to be part of it is fair.  Of course he doesn't want to be part of her sexy Vegas dance.

I think Emily is either really passive aggressive or really calculating, and I'm not sure which it is yet.  But I am certain she is aware that she is making him look bad.  And that's why I don't feel bad for her.  (He isn't doing himself any favors either)

I think she is just starving for attention - from anywhere - and she knows that if she has a bad marriage/mean husband they will focus on her more. She knows he is horrible and doesn't care how he looks

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/12/2019 at 12:18 AM, antfitz said:

I think Kelly only attacks when she is being attacked. I think Vicky is vile. Every time she releases some horrible comment, she says, "I didn't make it I'm just saying a rumor that's out there already."  She alone is responsible for putting it on national Tv.  She's a hateful witch and I hope she never comes back on. 💀🥶🥵

Vicki is and has always been a horrible - insecure - hateful person. She is so jealous of all of the other women and her underhanded actions show that constantly! When she feels threatened she lashes out with some "rumor" and then doesn't understand why people don't want to talk to her and call her a liar  She is SO delusional!!!!!

Edited by Shatex
  • Love 14
On 9/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, bosawks said:

“Mama Deb” is a fucking asshole.

On 9/10/2019 at 9:26 PM, chenoa333 said:

I can't watch anymore of this thanks to Clarabelle the Clown. AKA Braun's mom.

On 9/10/2019 at 9:26 PM, Mr. Minor said:

I’m not sure what’s wrong with your fucking clown mom.

On 9/10/2019 at 9:26 PM, JD5166 said:

I really hate brown winds mom a lot. 

This photo cracked me up

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 9/11/2019 at 9:27 AM, dosodog said:

I'm losing interest in all the housewife shows.  And this ain't helping. 

Just get it over with and do a Real Moms of Housewives show.

Mama Joyce, Dale, Mama Dee, Parry, that one up there....

Last night on WWHL, cancer scammer was on.  A caller wanted to know how she was handling not getting an orange this year.  She made a joke about still waiting for the call to do the photo and then she said: I'm doing what I can to make it work.

And for a nano second. I admired her attitude.  Then I flogged myself to repent having a positive thought about her.

I do wonder what dropped her to friend status.  Cancer scamming didn't do it.  I don't believe it was over her accusing Kelly of doing cocaine because Rinna did it first to Dorit and wasn't demoted and Tamra brought the train rumor out.

So what did Vicki finally do?

Maybe she tried to play contract hardball with Bravo and they got sick of her shit.

• Love 4

I am sure that if Shane has been vehemently opposed to Emily doing the show, he would have said so. As we’ve seen from his numerous exchanges with his wife and his confessionals, he doesn’t mince words. So if he didn’t want this in “his” home, he should have said so from the outset, instead of acting like a passive aggressive Little Bitch (TM Kelly Dodd) every time he’s being filmed. 

On 9/11/2019 at 10:19 PM, Wicked said:

I watch on sling and the recording won't let me fastforward and I really don't want to watch the whole episode. Can someone recap for me the deal with Bronwyn and her aunt and why she doesn't' want her kids around her aunt, please.

I don’t think they went into the “why” she didn’t want the kids around her aunt. But to be fair, it’s possible I tuned it out. I’m finding most Braunwyn and Dr Deb scenes pretty uninteresting.

On 9/13/2019 at 12:40 AM, Anne Thrax said:

Plus that Spencer (Tamra's best work - or whatever she said about him) is a smug, sanctimonious prig.  Simon Jr.?  (I never liked Simon.)

What has he said that made him smug and sanctimonious? 

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

least he still talks to his mom. 

That’s one strike against him. 

I don’t see Spencer as smug but if my 30 year old brother kept threatening to beat the shit out of me unless I apologized for something I didn’t say or something I wasn’t sorry for and fall in line for him, I would also be dismissive of him.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 11

I think Spencer is a typical, intelligent kid/young adult his age where he thinks he is smarter and wiser than most other adults. Granted, that’s a low bar with Tamra and Ryan.

I know I was like that at his age. Thought I was smarter than most adults I encountered; a few years and multiple life experiences later, I realized that I wasn’t so smart after all.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 9/13/2019 at 12:40 AM, Anne Thrax said:

Plus that Spencer (Tamra's best work - or whatever she said about him) is a smug, sanctimonious prig.  Simon Jr.?  (I never liked Simon.)

I did not feel that way about Spencer from the couple of times I have seen him.  Let's face it, if I had to deal with his family, I would head for the hills.   I think he has a more level head on his shoulders, for his age, than Tamra does.  He is doing well in school and has a job.  Neither of which  Ryan manages to pull together.  I think  Spencer had to mature differently than Ryan and it is definitely for the better.  I hope he does not make me sorry I stuck up for him.

• Love 10
On 9/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, Stats Queen said:

I think Spencer is a typical, intelligent kid/young adult his age where he thinks he is smarter and wiser than most other adults. Granted, that’s a low bar with Tamra and Ryan.

I know I was like that at his age. Thought I was smarter than most adults I encountered; a few years and multiple life experiences later, I realized that I wasn’t so smart after all.

He is smarter than those chuckleheads but as you said, low bar.  Eddie may like having him around so he has an adult to speak to occasionally.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Wasn't Lizzie's mother a former hippie who still smoked pot, which bothered Lizzie? It seemed like she had issues with her mother too, although she didn't seem nearly as bad as Dr. Deb, who is just horrible. It was frustrating watching Braunwyn try to muster up some courage and assert herself with her mother, who couldn't care less that she had upset her daughter. Just awful. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Wasn't Lizzie's mother a former hippie who still smoked pot, which bothered Lizzie? It seemed like she had issues with her mother too, although she didn't seem nearly as bad as Dr. Deb, who is just horrible. It was frustrating watching Braunwyn try to muster up some courage and assert herself with her mother, who couldn't care less that she had upset her daughter. Just awful. 

That was Lydia.  I liked her mom but Lydia was horrid.  She had some really bitchy moments.  Not what I would expect from someone  whose whole persona was that of a very christian, pearl clutching woman.  Either way, glad she is gone.

I am not sure I believe Braunwyn's whole mother issue.  Maybe she was a bad mom but I think she is possibly making it worse than it was.  If she was, why on earth would you share the spotlight with her?  Either way, B was interesting until she brought My Little Pony on the show.

Edited by Natalie68
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Either way, B was interesting until she brought My Little Pony on the show.

Perfect description of B's mom! However, if this is your first season as a HoWife, it's not a good thing to include your mommy or daddy on the show. That doesn't usually happen until years down the HoWives road. 

Like we didn't see Tamrat's mom or Vicki's mom the first season of the OC. They eventually slowly, injected them into each (later on) season.

But I don't find Braun interesting and she's not an attractive looking human. Her mouth and big teeth are just ugly. And I don't want to see her litter of kids either.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 9/11/2019 at 6:45 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Any 6 Feet Under fans?

Is that the mom, Joanna Cassidy from Odd Mom Out?  That’s a Bravo show I miss.  She was the best character. It certainly looks like her! 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Maybe she was a bad mom but I think she is possibly making it worse than it was.  If she was, why on earth would you share the spotlight with her?  Either way, B was interesting until she brought My Little Pony on the show.

Because even tho she was a horrible mother she was still HER mother and all she ever wanted from her mother is/was acceptance and love. Bringing her on this show I’m sure in her sick twisted head will make/show her mother see her and love her for something getting her approval. See mom I’m good at something I’m giving you something you always wanted. give me attention and love. Validate me has your child see I’m worth love. It’s a way fucked up thought process but it happens  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2