Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E06: Family Affair

• Start Topic

Emily is threatened by Gina’s growing friendship with Shannon; Tamra and Shannon coach Vicki on how to deal with Kelly on their upcoming trip to Arizona; Kelly deals with family issues; Gina is frustrated with Emily.

Airs 9/10/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 2
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Emily is threatened by Gina’s growing friendship with Shannon; Tamra and Shannon coach Vicki on how to deal with Kelly on their upcoming trip to Arizona; Kelly deals with family issues; Gina is frustrated with Emily.

Airs 9/10/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

HaHaha!! These wenches are going to Arizona for their annual HoWives trip?! That is f'n hysterical!

No offense to Arizona. It's a beautiful state with lots of nice people. But this is NOT where the OC Ho's are used to Bravo sending them. But I am still finding it like a subtle hint to all of the "actors" on this franchise. They are the  low budget franchise.

I'm sure they'll all be screaming and frightened by geckos, desert tortoises and high temperatures. They will certainly be disrespectful to the people they meet and especially at the hotels and various restaurants Bravo is sending them to.

And "Gina is frustrated by Emily"?!!! What a crock of b.s.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

HaHaha!! These wenches are going to Arizona for their annual HoWives trip?! That is f'n hysterical!

No offense to Arizona. It's a beautiful state with lots of nice people. But this is NOT where the OC Ho's are used to Bravo sending them. But I am still finding it like a subtle hint to all of the "actors" on this franchise. They are the  low budget franchise.

I'm sure they'll all be screaming and frightened by geckos, desert tortoises and high temperatures. They will certainly be disrespectful to the people they meet and especially at the hotels and various restaurants Bravo is sending them to.

And "Gina is frustrated by Emily"?!!! What a crock of b.s.

3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

OC has had two trips for years. A cheapo one and the grander one at the end of the season.Tammy She broke her ankle on the cheapo trip last year.

Correct; this is not the big cast trip. Those trips happen near the end of the season. Isn’t Kelly from Arizona originally?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

OC has had two trips for years. A cheapo one and the grander one at the end of the season.Tammy She broke her ankle on the cheapo trip last year.

I guess I really DON'T watch this show very much anymore. Thanks for refreshing my memory. But I do remember Tamra breaking her ankle and riding that ridiculous scooter for what seemed like an eternity!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5

Does anyone else find the humor in "It's the Dubow Show-Consult Health" airing on ShopHQ at the same time as RHOC?

"Plastic surgeon Dr. Terry Dubrow and celebrity wife Heather have created an anti-aging lineup of topical creams and ingestible supplements to pamper your hair, skin, nails and joints!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Gina got a better bigger hug and smile from Shane when she came to the Bday party than when he came home to attend his daughter’s party. Emily only gets a kiss on special occasions. I thought their daughter’s bday would be a special occasion. 

• Love 10

WAIT. Shannon's attorney friend called Shannon and told her about Gina's legal problems? Perhaps the attorney was not actually representing Gina at the time (attorney/client privilege), but that seems very ethically questionable.

Why does Gina feel the need to rank personal problems?

Edited by Andi27
  • Love 18

Do they really go to your house and pick you up on a warrant for failing to appear in court???  

They act like as soon as the Judge signs off ............... SWAT is immediately dispatched to your house. 

Ok....maybe this is what happens in the OC! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Do they really go to your house and pick you up on a warrant for failing to appear in court???  

They act like as soon as the Judge signs off ............... SWAT is immediately dispatched to your house. 

Ok....maybe this is what happens in the OC! 

I think it depends on if the warrant is for doing a mass murder..yes they'll come to your door. If it's a DUI failure to appear....probably wouldn't get you arrested unless you're pulled over for something while driving. 

Maybe Emily can clarify! Lol.

• Love 4

Shut up....Braunwyn!  This is supposed to be a FUN show!

These people need to go on Dr. Phil and do the episodes where he locks them up in that family therapy house.

Dear Nanny! Looks like you do not get anymore days off.

Grandma babysitting is......CANCELLED!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Should they bring jumping around like that with all the implants in their bodies? 

Can you sue your plastic surgeon for damages if one of your DD implants smacks you in the chin while exercising  and breaks your jaw?

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I feel badly for the people who have paid to go to this wellness retreat and then this group shows up. Shut up, Vickie. There is no reason for anyone to take your side....for anything!!!

Edited by pieinmyeye
  • Love 21