Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 24: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

I wonderif Cosmo cancelling the cover was more about all the revelations that haven’t come out yet on the show related to her going after her friends’ husbands and the “white lives matter” modelling made a convenient excuse.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I wonder if Peter picked someone else for the Cedar Point date (maybe Mckenna) and once TPTB locked in the Chase dude, made him change to Victoria.  The fact that shes' getting another date so soon just makes me think that.

• Useful 2

My very fearless prediction is Peter will do a “ Charlie O’Connell” and Continue to date women after the show. Not because he’s so torn, but because he wants to beat reality steve at his game. Embarrassing for the women, but at the end of the day it’s their choice to humiliate themselves .

• Love 1

I read a number of posts and just found my feelings are different.  I think Pilot Pete is adorable.  I also think Victoria F. is very appealing.

My thought is that McKenna should have mentioned to Peter in her defense that she was the 3rd woman (or is it 4th?) that Tammy attacked.  Also, had she not gone home, Tammy would have gone after Victoria F. next because she is obviously a front runner (TWO one-on-one dates!).  She was the villain.  What will we do for drama now?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I heard Peter on an ET interview from the other day. He said his frontrunner never changed since week 4.

They always say this. If this is true, then why is he humping so many different women? See, I think it's statements like this that get them in trouble and doom their relationships post show. It happened to Brad. It happened to Andi Dorfman. It happened to Ben. (He's the one that told both of them that he loved them, right?)

Andi said it was Josh from night 1. Then, Nick asked if that was true, then why did she sleep with him?

I think that was Emily's issue with Brad as well. It was pretty clear that he slept with his F2 despite telling Emily in the FS that he was falling in love with her.

If the lead is truly falling in love with one person, and knowing the history of this show and knowing the issues making out with multiple people causes, then he or she would stop the sex with all the others. They never do though, and it always comes back to bite them in the end. I know it's the reality of the show, but it's not the reality of the real world and how one is supposed to behave in a real relationship. This applies for Hannah B. too. 

• Love 10
16 hours ago, scarlettudor said:

I read a number of posts and just found my feelings are different.  I think Pilot Pete is adorable.  I also think Victoria F. is very appealing.

My thought is that McKenna should have mentioned to Peter in her defense that she was the 3rd woman (or is it 4th?) that Tammy attacked.  Also, had she not gone home, Tammy would have gone after Victoria F. next because she is obviously a front runner (TWO one-on-one dates!).  She was the villain.  What will we do for drama now?

kelsey will supply it. gladly. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, valen said:

They always say this. If this is true, then why is he humping so many different women? See, I think it's statements like this that get them in trouble and doom their relationships post show. It happened to Brad. It happened to Andi Dorfman. It happened to Ben. (He's the one that told both of them that he loved them, right?)

Andi said it was Josh from night 1. Then, Nick asked if that was true, then why did she sleep with him?

I think that was Emily's issue with Brad as well. It was pretty clear that he slept with his F2 despite telling Emily in the FS that he was falling in love with her.

If the lead is truly falling in love with one person, and knowing the history of this show and knowing the issues making out with multiple people causes, then he or she would stop the sex with all the others. They never do though, and it always comes back to bite them in the end. I know it's the reality of the show, but it's not the reality of the real world and how one is supposed to behave in a real relationship. This applies for Hannah B. too. 

who was the other person besides Emily that Brad slept with? I cannot remember!! then Emily turned around and did the same on her season. I remember on their AFTFR he wanted to get married.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, valen said:

Ali has said she only slept with one of her guys in the Fantasy Suites (Roberto), but who knows if she'd have stuck to that if Frank hadn't dropped out. People ragged on Sean for being a "virgin" but I don't think that's totally unrelated to him being the only Bachelor who married his F1.  

The whole premise of the show encourages the lead to string along as many people as possible until settling on one of them, preferably with an engagement. Some guys have clearly picked the F1 based on the "best in show" during Fantasy Suites. It's another problem when contestants and leads have different ideas about what sort of boundaries should be drawn when, technically, they are not in an exclusive relationship. You have some F1s who just don't watch the season, an "out of sight, out of mind" mentality, and only care about what happens once the lead made their pick. Then you have contestants who confront the lead about what he/she is doing physically with others during the season, like Luke P with Hannah Brown, and apparently Madi with Peter. Peter hasn't even tried to be discreet about how much he's making out with everyone. 

1 hour ago, nlkm9 said:

who was the other person besides Emily that Brad slept with? I cannot remember!! then Emily turned around and did the same on her season. I remember on their AFTFR he wanted to get married.

Brad's F2 for his second stint as lead was Chantal. I remember their AFTR and Emily being pissed about what she'd seen of Brad/Chantal during the season and Brad practically begging for a wedding to happen on the spot. They were already hanging by a thread at that point and IMO he knew she was about to bail.

1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

This is an interesting theory...

A New Reddit Theory On Who 'Bachelor' Peter Weber Ends Up With Just Blew My Damn Mind

Read in Women's Health: https://apple.news/ABOm_OKFlQpOovEMs2Ep1jQ

Add to it the fact that he runs off stage left to presumably talk to “production” every day instead of spending time with the contestants.

As the article noted, Rozlyn got kicked off the show for alleged involvement with a producer and wasn't the producer let go as well? Then again, that was ages ago in Bachelor years and they probably aren't going to kick off a lead who hasn't done anything illegal. Still, I am not sure if the show would really want to encourage that line to be crossed in the #MeToo age, even if this relationship is entirely consensual.

Edited by Dejana
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, Dejana said:

Ali has said she only slept with one of her guys in the Fantasy Suites (Roberto), but who knows if she'd have stuck to that if Frank hadn't dropped out. People ragged on Sean for being a "virgin" but I don't think that's totally unrelated to him being the only Bachelor who married his F1.  

The whole premise of the show encourages the lead to string along as many people as possible until settling on one of them, preferably with an engagement. Some guys have clearly picked the F1 based on the "best in show" during Fantasy Suites. It's another problem when contestants and leads have different ideas about what sort of boundaries should be drawn when, technically, they are not in an exclusive relationship. You have some F1s who just don't watch the season, an "out of sight, out of mind" mentality, and only care about what happens once the lead made their pick. Then you have contestants who confront the lead about what he/she is doing physically with others during the season, like Luke P with Hannah Brown, and apparently Madi with Peter. Peter hasn't even tried to be discreet about how much he's making out with everyone. 

Brad's F2 for his second stint as lead was Chantal. I remember their AFTR and Emily being pissed about what she'd seen of Brad/Chantal during the season and Brad practically begging for a wedding to happen on the spot. They were already hanging by a thread at that point and IMO he knew she was about to bail.

As the article noted, Rozlyn got kicked off the show for alleged involvement with a producer and wasn't the producer let go as well? Then again, that was ages ago in Bachelor years and they probably aren't going to kick off a lead who hasn't done anything illegal. Still, I am not sure if the show would really want to encourage that line to be crossed in the #MeToo age, even if this relationship is entirely consensual.

Have we seen for sure that it is Madi that says he can't do what he's doing with her if he's doing it with other women too?

20 minutes ago, valen said:

Have we seen for sure that it is Madi that says he can't do what he's doing with her if he's doing it with other women too?

I don't think it's been confirmed, just my assumption based on the things we do know. Sorry for any confusion.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Dejana said:

I don't think it's been confirmed, just my assumption based on the things we do know. Sorry for any confusion.

I think it's her too. She seems the person most likely to say that, although given her stance on virginity, "the things that you are doing with me" surprises me since it's so public. I'm not surprised that virgins mess around, but being on national television where the whole world knows what you're doing is something else. 

• Love 4

I also read an article where Robert (the producer?) bragged that less than 50 people know the ending to this season. To me, it seems he is baiting Reality Steve. The more he brags, the more likely it is that it's going to be spoiled, IME.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Dejana said:

omg!! Chantal!! now i remember. she was beautiful and really looked great with him. She looked so amazing wearing his shirt.

as far as the leads leading others on, even on tristas season she was clearly enjoying Charlie even though we knew she would pick Ryan

Edited by nlkm9
omission
  • Love 3
On 2/5/2020 at 6:57 AM, nutty1 said:

No. I never said that. Just saying what group it was she posed for. Please don’t make more of my simple statement. 

You statement was, "Cosmo did clarify that white lives matter is saving white marlin fish."  The White Lives Matter I'm aware of has nothing to do with white marlin fish, so I found Cosmo's clarification that you posted confusing. 

8 hours ago, valen said:

I also read an article where Robert (the producer?) bragged that less than 50 people know the ending to this season. To me, it seems he is baiting Reality Steve. The more he brags, the more likely it is that it's going to be spoiled, IME.

But Reality Steve doesn't really CARE that he doesn't know the finale for Peter.  Anybody that reads his site knows this, so any supposed "baiting" done by folks at ABC is in their own minds and is meaningless. 

Steve likes to spoil during the filming, and the ending.  And he usually does it all successfully.  But he readily and freely admitted as soon as this season filming was done, that he didn't know which girl Peter picked, if he picked one at all.  Every season he spoils as much as he can, as accurately as he can.  Sometimes he makes mistakes, and he owns up to them every time.  But he gets SO much more right than anybody else, anywhere.

He's has millions of followers and is the only one who does what he does.  Not knowing the ending for this season won't diminish his following or his livelihood.

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 8

Neither do I, nutty....

Is ABC just supposed to say "We spent months and MILLIONS of dollars on salaries, casting, filming, traveling, locations, editing, producing and promoting this show, but since the lead got a boner for a crew member, we're just gonna let them go at it.  And yeah, she can still be a producer for the next seasons too. " 

NOT gonna happen ever.  The entire season would be moot.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

There are some crazy conspiracy rumors out there that Peter ends up with a producer. I don’t buy into it at all. Just throwing it out here. 

This sounds like that show 'Unreal." lol

• Love 4
18 hours ago, leighdear said:

But Reality Steve doesn't really CARE that he doesn't know the finale for Peter.  Anybody that reads his site knows this, so any supposed "baiting" done by folks at ABC is in their own minds and is meaningless. 

Steve likes to spoil during the filming, and the ending.  And he usually does it all successfully.  But he readily and freely admitted as soon as this season filming was done, that he didn't know which girl Peter picked, if he picked one at all.  Every season he spoils as much as he can, as accurately as he can.  Sometimes he makes mistakes, and he owns up to them every time.  But he gets SO much more right than anybody else, anywhere.

He's has millions of followers and is the only one who does what he does.  Not knowing the ending for this season won't diminish his following or his livelihood.

He's better than me. I would enjoy spoiling the seasons, especially when they brag that it can't be done. They've been very open this season that they believe he ruins the season when he does it.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, valen said:

He's better than me. I would enjoy spoiling the seasons, especially when they brag that it can't be done. They've been very open this season that they believe he ruins the season when he does it.

Of course they say that.  What else could they say? 

"Steve has ferreted out a bunch of scandalous stuff on our new contestants, all the locations we go to and who the lead picks, so the millions of people that read his site will be dying to watch!"

Sorry, I think more people than ever like to watch spoiled.  This thread is proof of that.  

• Love 5
On 2/8/2020 at 5:14 PM, leighdear said:

Of course they say that.  What else could they say? 

"Steve has ferreted out a bunch of scandalous stuff on our new contestants, all the locations we go to and who the lead picks, so the millions of people that read his site will be dying to watch!"

Sorry, I think more people than ever like to watch spoiled.  This thread is proof of that.  

I agree. It doesn't stop me from watching. I'm just a little surprised that they are willing to admit how much he gets under their skin.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/8/2020 at 10:29 AM, Artsda said:

This sounds like that show 'Unreal." lol

Unreal was built on this show..  All that Unreal did was show was a fair portion of the behind the scenes nonsense that we always suspected was happening, but couldn't prove.

If you look at the first season of Unreal in particular, there was no denying the connection.

• Love 4
On 2/8/2020 at 5:40 PM, valen said:

Wasn’t he sued a few years ago? The funny thing is I love spoilers but i always watch and often I’m convinced he must be wrong. So i guess i don’t take what he says as 💯 

They settled with him out of court.  Nothing he did was illegal, but he can never disclose the terms.  They actually filed TWO lawsuits, but neither shut him down or diminished his popularity. 

I must say, I'm incredibly disappointed that Whoopie G. would do that stupid new Peter commercial with the potters wheel.  She's better than that.  They must have paid her a crapload of money!

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, leighdear said:

They settled with him out of court.  Nothing he did was illegal, but he can never disclose the terms.  They actually filed TWO lawsuits, but neither shut him down or diminished his popularity. 

I must say, I'm incredibly disappointed that Whoopie G. would do that stupid new Peter commercial with the potters wheel.  She's better than that.  They must have paid her a crapload of money!

It’s always amazing to me when people who have more money than god do these things. Well isn’t this the network her show is on?

• Love 1

Knowing what I know about the hometown dates as I do but not having spoiled dear hubby who is also watching the season, I've told him that he has to really pay attention next week to these dates.

I will guarantee that the significant hometown date (and most of you know of whom I speak) will take place in the last half hour, be dragged out interminably and left as a cliff hanger for the following week.

I've watched this show for entirely too long - mark my word on this.  This has Fleiss written all over it.

• Love 4

From Reality Steve today. I am not shocked, after last night's previews....

What I can report to you today after trying to get this confirmed over the last couple months is this: Peter does have sex in the overnight dates. Shocker, I know. However, Madison doesn’t find this out because Peter tells her, but from Victoria F. and Hannah Ann. There is a girl chat that happens during overnight date week (presumably after all the overnights happen), where they are the ones to tell Madison that sex happened with Peter. One or both, I don’t know for sure, but since both women are the ones to tell Madi, I’m going to assume it was both of them. Immediately I know you have questions. Most notably, “How and when did this happen?” Because as we know, once final 4 hits, these women are always separated from each other and the only time they even see each other are at rose ceremonies, and you don’t get to chit chat about anything. All I know is that Madison first heard about Peter having sex in the overnights during a girl chat with Victoria F. and Hannah Ann. We’ve seen an ITM of Victoria F saying, “I can’t believe she waited this long to tell him she’s a virgin,” so that helps us in knowing that surely Peter didn’t Victoria F. on their overnight that Madison is a virgin. Which means she must’ve heard it from Madison during the girl chat. Trust me, there are a lot of voiceovers, coupled with ITM’s that we’ve seen that I’ve literally been going over for 2 months. But bottom line is, Madison has a girl chat with the other two during overnight date week and that’s when she first learns Peter had sex on the overnights.

We also know that Victoria F. is eliminated at the final 3 rose ceremony, meaning Hannah Ann and Madison are the final two. As I reported, Victoria F. has nothing to do with the finale. We don’t see her again, she doesn’t pop up and talk to Peter about anything, and there is no debate she was sent home at the overnight date rose ceremony. Once we’re down to our final 2, that’s who meets Peter’s family, then each get one last date with Peter, and then the final rose ceremony. In a normal season. This isn’t a normal season. What I can also report is what many people have suspected this season:

Madi self-eliminates this season.

But again, I’m not sure exactly at what point this happens. We know it has to happen after the overnight date rose ceremony, because that’s where Victoria F. is eliminated. But does it happen before she meets Peter’s parents? It seems like it does, but I don’t have confirmation on that. Another thing I can report to you, and reiterate again because I said this at the beginning of the season, is that Chris Harrison’s speech to Peter on final rose ceremony day, is NOT to tell him Madison just left. That’s a bigger conversation than, “I just thought you should know,” which is what Chris says at the end of that speech. That speech from Chris has nothing to do with Madison.

The other aspect about Madison’s elimination becomes this: when she left, did she actually leave the country and go home, or, did she leave like Cassie did last season and take herself off the show, but was still there. My money is on she is still there, because I don’t think they would send her home. Lets for arguments sake say when Madison self-eliminated, she literally was allowed to get on a plane and they sent her home. Well, that means only one woman would be there on final rose ceremony day, and that would be Hannah Ann. If Peter always wanted to be with Hannah Ann, and she was his #1 choice, and that’s who he was all set to be with on final rose ceremony day, wouldn’t that make that final day of filming one of the easier final rose ceremonies ever? One of the two women aren’t even there. Sweet. Don’t have to break her heart and send her home on the last day, Hannah Ann is here, she’s the one I want, and in the words of Becca Kufrin, “Lets do the damn thing.” But we know this is not a normal ending and there’s craziness on final rose ceremony day. So I don’t think once Madi self-eliminated she left the country, and she’s still “there” in Australia on the day of the final rose ceremony. Will we see her? I don’t know.

Knowing now that Madison eliminated herself at some point during the final week of filming, surely the obvious next conclusion to make is that’s who Peter’s mom is talking about when she says to “Don’t let her go…bring her home to us.” Because why would she be saying that about Hannah Ann? SHE’S STILL THERE. And if your response is, “Well maybe his mom is saying that post-filming and that doesn’t happen before final rose ceremony,” then I guess my question in return would be, “If she’s saying to Peter ‘don’t let her go…bring her home’ post-filming, yet he had a chance to pick Hannah Ann on that final rose ceremony day, how could the mom be referring to Hannah Ann?” It doesn’t make sense for Peter’s mom in that clip to be referring to anyone other than Madison. Do I know 100% she’s referring to Madison? No. I’m just thinking out loud with the things I know versus what we’ve been shown.

The guesses that 90% of you have had of “Oh, well Madison leaves because Peter has sex and he chases her down,” yeah, that might be the gist of all this, but how it happens and when is still unknown. When people have said “chases her down,” what exactly does that mean? Where? Because we don’t know for sure if she left Australia or was still “there” even after self-eliminating. I keep coming back to this point of if Hannah Ann was the only woman still present on final rose ceremony day, and Hannah Ann was the woman Peter wanted, seems to me it’s a pretty easy ending. He picks her, and they’re together. I just don’t see it happening that way. You might relate this to the Des/Chris ending where she was all distraught over Brooks, then moved on with Chris. Hey, maybe Peter does do that. I just don’t believe that is the case this season. HOWEVER, since I don’t 100% know who Peter is with right now, it’s still a possibility.

Which then brings us to, “Well, what if he left Australia single, and was dating both women post-show,” or, “he’s not gonna make his final decision until the ATFR.” Again, I don’t think that’s the case because of the clip I posted on page 2 where Peter was specifically told a theory he was single, and responded with “I haven’t heard the actual ending yet though.” So I do not believe any final decision is coming at the ATFR. I also think that what happened on that final day in Australia doesn’t necessarily mean is what is happening in real time. Chris Harrison and Robert Mills (and Mills said it again yesterday in in this interview if you didn’t read on page 1 that “I would say even now the roller coaster hasn’t ended and it won’t end until After the Final Rose”) have been promoting and teasing all season things like “it might still not be over” and “we’ve seen in recent seasons, it’s technically always still going” so yeah, some finality will be had at the ATFR. Mills is very strategic in his answers. He’s not going to flat out lie. If there was one set couple that came out of this show and everything has been rainbows and daffodils since Australia, he wouldn’t say “the roller coaster hasn’t ended and it won’t end until After the Final Rose.”

I know, it’s a lot to take in. Mostly because I have bits and pieces to things I know happened, but without knowing exactly when they happened, it’s only telling parts of the story. And I have no solid confirmation, nor has there been any given in clips, that Madison is even part of final rose ceremony. Hell, there’s still a possibility once she leaves, she’s gonzo for good, Peter struggles but eventually gets there with Hannah Ann, and they’re a couple. I don’t think that’s what happened, but I guess it’s still a possibility. My biggest thing has been trying to find out what happened on final rose ceremony day. Nothing on social media post show is going to tell me that. And you hear bits and pieces from sources and try to figure out what’s right and what isn’t.

I have heard from numerous sources “Madison is with Peter. They are dating but not engaged.” If you’re holding a gun to my head and forced me to give you my opinion of how this all plays out, I’d say that would be my guess at this point. But that’s just it. A guess. I don’t know for sure. If I did, I’d tell you. I’m telling you that that’s what people have told me, but I haven’t had the solid confirmation I need to 100% believe it. But yeah, if you’re asking me what I think Peter’s current dating situation is, I’d go with that. They are together, definitely not engaged, and they are working on their relationship because this definitely hasn’t been easy on Madison from all accounts. That answer however doesn’t explain how they technically even got to that point, which is why I’ve been so hesitant to even offer that up as opinion. Because I don’t know how they got there.

When did Madison leave – before or after she was supposed to meet the parents?
Did Madison show up at the final rose ceremony at some point?
Is she even in the country still on the day of the final rose ceremony?
If she was there, how did it play out?
If she wasn’t there, did he chase her down back in the states?
If she was there, but didn’t show up on final rose ceremony day, did filming take place after final rose ceremony day, but STILL in Australia?

There’s a laundry list of questions I’ve been asking for the last 2 months, trust me, but I’d say these are the most important ones. And they all have to do with filming from the time the overnight date rose ceremony ended until final rose ceremony day. I have convos about this with people literally every single day. I don’t know the answers to those questions. If I did, this season would be so much easier to spoil. But the two main things I did share with you today, that Madison found out Peter had sex on the overnights came from a girl chat with Victoria F. and Hannah Ann, and that Madison self-eliminated, I hope at least gives some clarity to things you can work with from here since now these aren’t guesses, they are facts.

I’m sure you’ll all have your theories and speculations going forward, but I’m pretty sure it’ll be damn near impossible to nail down every detail of how the season plays out. The basics of “Madi leaves, Peter chases after her” I don’t think are the main issues at stake here, even though ultimately I think that might be the overarching storyline of where we’re at. But even that doesn’t fill in how it all played out in Australia. We’re still a month away from the finale airing, so there’s still time for me to get more info or pieces to the puzzle. When/if I hear anything else, I’ll let you know. Until then, enjoy this craziness…

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Dejana said:

I was thinking about this theory while watching the last episode. I don't buy it. Peter is not behaving like the person he is interested in is watching him fake it with all these other women. 

That producer is cute tho

• Love 3
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

After reading all of that, I've figured that my biggest question is: What am I going to have for lunch?.....

I think my biggest question is why does Reality Steve not have an editor? Damn.

Every recent season has just been a hot mess. The producers must be thrilled, lol.

• Love 5

After I decided what to have for lunch (Panera Bread Chicken Cobb Salad) I decided I really don't care about Petey and his children.  Really, I don't. 

Salad = Good.  Petey = Bad.

Whatever they decide to do, my interest has "windled" down to about zero.  I'll keep reading Steve, but I'm tapping out for the rest of this crapfest.  

It's just too hard to pretend anymore. 

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, lonestar said:

Is this guy who is currently involved with a producer from the show? I don't watch this but came here because I just read he was dating a producer named Julie LaPlaca and has been for a few months. Weird.

I just read that Reality Steve tweeted that it is NOT true.  He said that as of now, Peter's outcome is unknown, but it's not the producer.

Edited by greeneyedscorpio
  • Love 1

Does Reality Skeeve have a real job, or does he just obsess about every. tiny. goddamn. thing. on The Bachelor?  That was painful to try to read.  He reminds me of sad cosplay guys who go into excruciating detail on how Lord of the Rings is actually a true story.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Does Reality Skeeve have a real job, or does he just obsess about every. tiny. goddamn. thing. on The Bachelor?  That was painful to try to read.  He reminds me of sad cosplay guys who go into excruciating detail on how Lord of the Rings is actually a true story.

It actually is his job. He makes really good money doing his blog and podcasts. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I don't know why Madison didn't self eliminate months ago.  You don't go out with someone who is known to be very sexually active if you are a super conservative Christian.  You don't share the same values.  I guess she thinks she can change him but yeah no. . .

No way to I want to see the Bachelorette be a praise fest.  I'd rather have Hannah B back.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, EllenB said:

Does Reality Skeeve have a real job, or does he just obsess about every. tiny. goddamn. thing. on The Bachelor?  That was painful to try to read.

The sad thing is that RS makes more money from his blog than most of us do from our "real" jobs. Millions of people read it, and it has an insane amount of ads. His writing is terrible, and he seems like the kind of person I would avoid in real life, but nobody else gets the Bachelor/Bachelorette spoilers he does.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, chocolatine said:

The sad thing is that RS makes more money from his blog than most of us do from our "real" jobs. Millions of people read it, and it has an insane amount of ads. His writing is terrible, and he seems like the kind of person I would avoid in real life, but nobody else gets the Bachelor/Bachelorette spoilers he does.

the ads are out of control on that site. its very hard to navigate with all those pop ups so I try to only go there occassionally.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, chocolatine said:

He writes about other shows too, but none of them get the publicity that his spoilers on the Bachelor/Bachelorette get.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, valen said:

He writes about other shows too, but none of them get the publicity that his spoilers on the Bachelor/Bachelorette get.

I have listened to a lot of his podcasts.....a lot of his guests are old Bach contestants. They are quite interesting. His most recent podcast was with Dalton Ross, about Survivor. I really enjoyed that one.

• Love 2