Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 24: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

Two 23 year olds.....like they are ready for marriage!! 😕😉

On looks alone, I'd pick Victoria. I know nothing about any of the F6, except Hannah is Hannah G's friend.

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 2

From RS's website, about the women:

Madison (Madi) Prewett: 23, Birmingham, AL. Graduated from Auburn University in 2018 with a degree in Communications. Father, Chad, is an assistant basketball coach at Auburn. And hey, last year she won $8000 on the “Price is Right”. And yeah, she kinda resembles Raven if you ask me.

Hannah Sluss: 23, Knoxville, TN. Someone I’m sure will get a lot of attention this season. She’s good friends with Hannah G. Former pageant girl herself competing in Miss Tennessee numerous times. Still does modeling as her face has been in a lot of print and commercial ads.

Kelley Flanagan, 28: Chicago, IL. She’s a Tax Attorney at Flanagan Bilton LLC in Chicago. Graduated University of Alabama in 2014 with a degree in Marketing. Then got a law degree in 2017 at the Chicago-Kent College of Law. Dirt: I can confirm that in Mid-August, she met Peter in Malibu when she was attending a wedding. They hit it off and she told him she was going to be on his season. I have no details beyond that. I have no idea if they made out, slept together, etc. But now that it’s known publicly they are both aware of each other and just recently met, will be interesting to see if it’s brought up on the show.

Victoria Fuller: 25, Virginia Beach, VA. (that is all he has on her)

Kelsey Weier, 28: Des Moines, IA. Former Miss Iowa 2017. Currently a professional clothier at Tom James Company.

Natasha Parker: New York, NY. Works in production for HBO/Cinemax.

• Love 2

Steve just posted that Victoria Fuller (whose hometown date is today in Virginia Beach) has a reputation for sleeping with married men. There's 4 that he knows of, and she was friends with all their wives and attended their weddings. And producers have called two of the women asking them to show up on her date to confront her. Jed who?

• Love 4
10 hours ago, dom16 said:

Steve just posted that Victoria Fuller (whose hometown date is today in Virginia Beach) has a reputation for sleeping with married men. There's 4 that he knows of, and she was friends with all their wives and attended their weddings. And producers have called two of the women asking them to show up on her date to confront her. Jed who?

This is just mind-blowing if true. Four affairs with married men and she's only 25? I think this is the trashiest thing in Bachelor history.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Victoria Fuller's quest for Instagram followers just hit a major snag as according to Steve, someone is showing up on her date to warn Peter about her past.  

And it's Peter's ex-girlfriend who's shown up to warn him, because she lives in Virginia Beach and runs in the same circles as Victoria, because of course! Producers are popping a bottle of champagne as we speak.

Edited by dom16
  • Love 5

Victoria makes Jed  look like a saint.

And that leaves a 28 year old and two 23 year olds. So he either ends up with the 28 year old and we end up with a 23 year old Bachelorette, or he ends up with a 23 year old. 😐

• Love 2
8 hours ago, dom16 said:

And it's Peter's ex-girlfriend who's shown up to warn him, because she lives in Virginia Beach and runs in the same circles as Victoria, because of course! Producers are popping a bottle of champagne as we speak.

Was it his ex?  I read it was Lauren Burnham's mother.  

I love that Hannah B had to hang out in Auburn. I hope for her sake she kept that RAWL TAHHD bullshit in check.

2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

And that leaves a 28 year old and two 23 year olds. So he either ends up with the 28 year old and we end up with a 23 year old Bachelorette, or he ends up with a 23 year old. 😐

... and we could still end up with a 23 year old Bachelorette.

17 hours ago, chocolatine said:

This is just mind-blowing if true. Four affairs with married men and she's only 25? I think this is the trashiest thing in Bachelor history.

While I agree with you. I hope the women are more upset with the men they took vows with than they are with Victoria. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, JKL845 said:

While I agree with you. I hope the women are more upset with the men they took vows with than they are with Victoria. 

Agreed, but since we're only discussing the people that are on the show, I've limited my comments to them. I still maintain a low opinion of Victoria if this is true. It sounds like a pattern rather than a momentary lapse in judgement.

• Love 5
On 10/28/2019 at 8:50 AM, dom16 said:

6 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Agreed, but since we're only discussing the people that are on the show, I've limited my comments to them. I still maintain a low opinion of Victoria if this is true. It sounds like a pattern rather than a momentary lapse in judgement.

I am discussing the above as well. I do blame the married men who broke their wedding vows the most, but if true, there is something serious wrong with a woman who would cheat with anyone's husband but it's worse that she was friends with the wife and it happened with multiple friends. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, JKL845 said:

I do blame the married men who broke their wedding vows the most, but if true, there is something serious wrong with a woman who would cheat with anyone's husband but it's worse that she was friends with the wife and it happened with multiple friends. 

It's the multiple times that gets me. Like, is married her "type"? Does she only like em if they're not available? Is it some kind of challenge for her? Like it means more if she can take a guy away from someone else? Regardless, something is wrong with her and any guy who thinks she will be faithful is in for a world of hurt. She will most likely still need that validation from unavailable men after she's married. 

And while I put most of the blame on the married person for breaking their promise to be faithful, when it is a friend of the wife, I put just as much blame on the single gal for betraying her friend like that. YIKES! This girl would be a horrible wife and is a horrible friend. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

It's the multiple times that gets me. Like, is married her "type"? Does she only like em if they're not available? Is it some kind of challenge for her? Like it means more if she can take a guy away from someone else?

Right?  It's like a Pavlovian response to a wedding band.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 10/29/2019 at 8:18 PM, nutty1 said:

I think that neither of any 23 year olds (Madison and Hannah) will become the next Bachelorette as they are too young to get married, that we don’t want a 23 year old bachelorette. I want to have a Bachelorette who is over 25 years of age and that will be a second season in a row to have a Bachelorette outside of final 4 from The Bachelor season.

Please no Hannah Brown to have her second chance. As it will be a no-no for a comeback.

My choice is that Peter will pick Kelsey as the possible frontrunner at the end to be his fiancee/future wife as he wants a beauty queen soulmate and love companion just as Peter’s mom is a former beauty queen herself competed in pageantry back in the 1970s.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1
(edited)

Reality Steve has just posted on his Twitter today as the final 3 will be Christian girl Madison, model Hannah and husband-wrecker Victoria. Kelsey is the latest casualty who has sent home in a rose ceremony in Dallas, Texas. As the final 3 are travelling to Cairns, Queensland, Australia for fantasy suites.

As you have seen on my post above that my prediction is wrong. I decide to leave for a bit not until mid-March of next year for The Bachelorette.

What in the fuck Victoria Fuller is still there? Discuss.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 2
On 11/1/2019 at 12:41 AM, ApprenticeFan said:

I think that neither of any 23 year olds (Madison and Hannah) will become the next Bachelorette as they are too young to get married, that we don’t want a 23 year old bachelorette. I want to have a Bachelorette who is over 25 years of age and that will be a second season in a row to have a Bachelorette outside of final 4 from The Bachelor season.

Please no Hannah Brown to have her second chance. As it will be a no-no for a comeback.

My choice is that Peter will pick Kelsey as the possible frontrunner at the end to be his fiancee/future wife as he wants a beauty queen soulmate and love companion just as Peter’s mom is a former beauty queen herself competed in pageantry back in the 1970s.

How about the powers that be choose a fresh new bachelorette instead of a retread ?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

How about the powers that be choose a fresh new bachelorette instead of a retread ?

Never gonna happen.  They need leads with an already established social media base, name recognition, fans, and the ability to hit the mansion running on night 1.  They can't trust newbies with those responsibilities anymore.  Way back, it was possible, but not anymore. 

Too much money invested in the franchise and the process is seamless.  You don't "fix" what ain't broke.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, leighdear said:

Never gonna happen.  They need leads with an already established social media base, name recognition, fans, and the ability to hit the mansion running on night 1.  They can't trust newbies with those responsibilities anymore.  Way back, it was possible, but not anymore. 

Too much money invested in the franchise and the process is seamless.  You don't "fix" what ain't broke.  

I guess I miss the good old days when people came to the mansion not even knowing who the bachelor or bachlorette was...oh well 🙂

• Love 9
On 11/4/2019 at 7:31 PM, leighdear said:

I think you're right -- but one of the few good things about Arie was proof they weren't necessarily going to cast the someone from the most recent season.

Sloth Girl for Bachelorette!

Edited by phlebas
  • Love 2

Social Media, the Internet and Reality Steve have forced the show to evolve far past and away from what worked in the first dozen or so seasons.  The world just doesn't work that way anymore.  

Which is fine by me, because the producers are at least savvy enough to notice that as soon as the Bachelor Horde says "Oh, we'll never see _________", we see it the next season.   Secret skinny-dipping dates, unauthorized sexcapades, Brad Womach 2.0, 5 year gaps between being a contestant and being a lead, etc...  So much stuff "forbidden" in the past is now commonplace. 

It keeps me watching and keeps things from getting stagnant.  They do need better background checks though, to keep the freaks & pervs to a minimum. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, phlebas said:

I think you're right -- but one of the few good things about Arie was proof they weren't necessarily going to cast the someone from the most recent season.

Sloth Girl for Bachelorette!

I disagree because arie is part of the franchise past. But i get that the show works this way now but i do think most people come on now already doing their audition or hoping to get on paradise. But yes it’s entertaining no matter how they do it!

• Love 1

Well, at least he did not pick Victoria. So he picks someone who is 23. Shall we start putting bets down on when they will break up??

My guess is he will pick Madison, and Hannah will be the next Bachelorette.

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 1

This show either needs to implement a Hannah Moratorium for a few seasons, or just go all-in and cast at least eight Hannahs every season, all from former Confederate states.

I assume Hannah was a trendy girl's name about 25 years ago.

Also -- no more Lukes. Period. Full stop.

• Love 3

The whole preview tease of Hannah meeting with Peter and him suggesting she return was dumb.  The filmed the Bachelor at the same time as Dancing with the Stars.  How dumb do they think we are?  No, wait.  Don't answer that.

• Love 3

ABC is going to keep Hannah Brown in front of their cameras for every second they possibly can. 

She is the hottest property ABC has right now, and I see her hosting things and spokesmodeling wherever they can shoehorn her in.  She'll have her few moments with Peter, but she's got bigger fish to fry than a return to desperation city and a bland fly-boy Bachelor.

10 hours ago, phlebas said:

This show either needs to implement a Hannah Moratorium for a few seasons, or just go all-in and cast at least eight Hannahs every season, all from former Confederate states.

I assume Hannah was a trendy girl's name about 25 years ago.

Also -- no more Lukes. Period. Full stop.

Ben Higgin's season had FOUR Laurens.  That's another name to boycott from the cast lists. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 4

I was in a Starbucks line in Blacksburg (Va) and I overheard 2 women behind me talking about the bachelor Promo video. They were saying “Hannah will probably be bachelorette”.  I’m a massive Hannah DWTS and bachelor fan so I initially thought they meant her and it didn’t make sense but that comment made me realize it was about the new Hannah contestant.  The one woman then asks the other if she’s 100% sure about “it”.  The other woman says “Yeah he chose Vic. He was gonna propose to her I don’t know what happened. He chose her but they didn’t get engaged so bachelorette will probably be Hannah.” I was interrupted here and didn’t hear the rest. This is also not word for word, it’s what I remember and could hear. I was so ready to ask them for more but I’d look crazy. Does anyone think this is true or just random people speculating who just sound like they know what’s going on. I’m tempted to go back tomorrow to wait for them if they come again lol.

5 hours ago, leighdear said:

ABC is going to keep Hannah Brown in front of their cameras for every second they possibly can. 

She is the hottest property ABC has right now, and I see her hosting things and spokesmodeling wherever they can shoehorn her in.  She'll have her few moments with Peter, but she's got bigger fish to fry than a return to desperation city and a bland fly-boy Bachelor.

Ben Higgin's season had FOUR Laurens.  That's another name to boycott from the cast lists. 

Instead of bringing Hannah back constantly, ABC should do what Fox recently did with the Masked Singer: invite Triumph the Insult Dog.  He could host the after show or perhaps interview the lead each week.

15 hours ago, leighdear said:

Oh God, you're right. And there were two more in Peter's initial cast. 

Ok, I'm going to go look at popular girls names from 1997 to try and guess the next glut

ETA: Prepare for the Jessica Parade.

Edited by phlebas
Added name prediction after some research
  • LOL 6