Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 24: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

Peter’s girls may be more messy than the Jed drama

There is a pic on Reddit of Lexi kissing her sister which she apparently does a lot for attention

Jades’ ex in laws dragging her

Allegedly Sarah Coffin dumped her baseball player boyfriend when he got cut from his team. And she’s the one Steve said will win, yikes.

Kelley met Peter at a wedding this summer. If she’s smart, she will keep that to herself. I have a feeling producers will “accidentally” tell the girls.

All info from Reddit.

My predictions are Hannah S and Sarah Coffin. Top 2 with Sarah winning.

• Love 2

According to bachelor.spoilers Instagram article about the tidbits of night one filming:

• Lauren M. was indeed eliminated in between night one or cut before filming
  • Hannah Brown briefly shows up at the mansion to give Peter on her advice, but will not show on broadcast
  • There will be a dozen things will show up at the mansion (paper airplanes, windmills, fake cows, etc.)

In addition, Hayley and Maurissa have eliminated in night one and thus reactivated their Instas. Info came from Bachandbachettefans forum

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

Some of those young lady are SCARY thin.  I believe they all get a thorough physical exam before, but damn!  

And yep, I think Pilot Pete is into Pageant Princesses too.....

But does the exam check anything but how well they can say “journey”?

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, call me ishmael said:

That's the mental exam. The physical exam is how well they fit in a bikini and how much black box editing is going to need to use to cover them up. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, call me ishmael said:

It also determines if they can get "In their head", if they can get "clarity" and if they can, like say, like "like" at least 6 times in a 10 word sentence. 

It's a rigorous examination.  Like, really.  

• LOL 6
10 hours ago, ApprenticeFan said:

The first group date just happened yesterday, Daily Mail has the webpage of that date:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7495805/The-Bachelor-Peter-Weber-unleashes-Gun-side.html

The names are participating on the very first group date of the season will be Deandra, Hannah, Jasmine, Kelley, Shiann, Tammy and both Victoria according to many posters in Instagram.

Also, there is a first 1-on-1 date happened earlier in the day as one girl met Peter's parents, his father is a veteran airline pilot, while his mother is a flight attendant and herself a pageant queen.

• Love 1

In addition to Maurissa got eliminated in night one, @yourbachelorspoilers Instagram page has posted those girls either got eliminated in the first night or cut before filming:

Also, Alexa is indeed possibly sent packing in night one as well that, Jade got either sent home or cut before filming had begun.

In addition to above, Alexis the pilot has either sent home night one or cut before filming, this is UNCONFIRMED right away. Wait till the confirmation to be made official.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 2

I can't wait to see how they edit Peter being sick into the "Most. Dramatic. Moment" ever in the previews.  Cue the ambulance shot.  Cue the shot of various girls crying and breathlessly talking about Peter coming back from the dead.  Cue the shot of windmill looking sadly over a cliff with Peter in the background in a hospital cot.

But seriously - can they knock if off with the sex topics group dates?   No one knows each other at this point and aren't going to be honest about it.    It isn't as titillating as the still stuck in prepubescent hormones group of producers thinks it is.   

Edited by LBS
added "see" because words count.
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Here are the list of the dates for week 2:

Sydney, Lauren J, Natasha and Alexa got the second group date for the week

Also, the same Insta just posted on that post about the 13th girl has made it past night one:

Credits to doyoucallthisimmature/Instagram

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1

Ah, of course he gave the first impression rose to Brunette Hannah G. Just like her bestie, I'm sure she'll make it to the top 3 and be the It Girl of Bachelor in Paradise. It's so damn easy to write the script of this season.

• Love 1
(edited)

15 women are left according to RS, the latest eliminees from week 3 rose ceremony are Alayah Benavidez (Miss Texas USA 2019), Sarah Coffin (the early favorite), Jasmine Nguyen (the Vietnamese chick) and Alexa Caves (the African American girl).

Those people are still remaining in the competition:

• Hannah Sluss
  • Lexi Buchanan
  • Kelsey Weier
  • Mykenna Dorn
  • Deandra Kanu
  • Natasha Parker
  • Victoria Paul
  • Victoria Fuller
  • Tammy Ly
  • Kelley Flanagan
  • Sydney Hightower
  • Kiarra Norman
  • Savannah Mullins
  • Madison Prewett

In addition to above, the upcoming dates in Cleveland and the list will be as followed:

Tomorrow – 1-on-1 date with a Chase Rice performance in Sandusky, OH. You had to have emailed them and gotten a confirmation email back to attend this date. It’s not just show up and go. They haven’t given the exact location in Sandusky yet, however, in speaking to people in Ohio, pretty much everyone has told me there isn’t anything to do in Sandusky other than Cedar Point, which is an amusement park. So it seems logical that they’d have a concert date there, but I’ll know for sure later today.

Thursday – Group date at Browns Stadium. They will be playing flag football and Baker Mayfield will be a part of it. This is not open to the public. But hey, if you wanna hang out around the stadium and watch them arrive and what not, be my guest.

Friday – 1-on-1 date. This isn’t 100% confirmed yet, but I’m hearing it might be at the Cleveland Area Soap Box Derby (which is a non-profit organization) and it will involve special needs children. Kinda like Colton & Elyse’s date last season. Something similar to that. This is a date that people could RSVP for as well, so I should hear more in the next day or two.

http://realitysteve.com/2019/10/01/the-bachelor-peter-spoilers-exclusive-whos-left-on-peters-season-the-dates-in-ohio-this-week-hannah-brown-becoming-a-storyline-on-peters-season/2/

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 3
(edited)

Summary of Peter Weber's season of The Bachelor

Cut before filming (33 to 31): Alexis Thind, Lauren Maxey

Week 1 (Los Angeles; 31 to 23): Avonlea Elkins, Hayley Heckmann, Jade Gilliland, Jenna Serrano, Katrina Badowski, Kylie Ramos, Maurissa Gunn, Megan Hops

Week 2 (Los Angeles; 23 to 19): Courtney Perry, Eunice Cho, Lauren Jones, Payton Moran

Week 3 (Los Angeles; 19 to 15): Alayah Benavidez, Alexa Caves, Jasmine Nguyen, Sarah Coffin

Credit to yourbachelorspoilers/Instagram

Currently on week 4 in Cleveland, Ohio. So after Ohio, the girls will explore places in the Americas as Costa Rica will experience moderate to heavy rains within the week as the country might get cancelled and relocate to an alternate country somewhere in Europe as not much rainy.

All info comes from Reddit via bachelor.spoilers/Instagram, bachelornationspoilers/Instagram and all.things.bachelor/Instagram

Well, well, well, this upcoming season is getting a FUCKING PIECE OF BULLSHIT as two of the favorites (including a strong early favorite) have been eliminated prior to Ohio. Totally a mediocre and shifting into a graveyard season.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1
(edited)

Well there are some facts on Victoria F met Chase Rice pre-show (as they were dating together prior to filming):

Credit to Reality Steve/Twitter

Well there's more, Peter and Chase Rice have getting confrontation to talk

Credit to bachelornation.scoop/Instagram

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 3
(edited)

Pretends to get shocked

Credit to Reality Steve/Twitter

The post from doyoucallthisimmature/Instagram proved to be false and I would give an apologize on its behalf. Well, let's go down with the latest video spoilers below at this post:

I WILL BE FUCKING DONE DUE TO THIS. AS THIS WILL CALL THE LAMEST AND WORST SEASON EVER IN THE SHOW'S HISTORY.

Credit also to Reality Steve/Twitter

Scroll down three posts below with week 4 eliminations

Edited by ApprenticeFan
add new update spoiler
  • Love 1
(edited)

RS has just posted on his Twitter page earlier on as Alayah came through the rose ceremony in Ohio. Peter talked to her and made a horrendous drama with her and Victoria P, as Peter did not give her a rose and still sent home (once again).

(See video above three posts up)

Peter felt a little hard as he gave his apology to the production right came through even though he thought on his mind about Alayah leaving the rose ceremony location where Peter walks right through to the hotel (see video below)

In the aftermath, Peter couldn’t concentrate on his chances to talk to the girls who would have to go home next.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1