Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 24: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

On 8/31/2019 at 4:38 AM, dom16 said:
On 9/1/2019 at 10:22 PM, ApprenticeFan said:

It could be easy the windmill dates in Solvang in between week 2 or 3. Solvang is inhabited by Danes just outside of LA around northwest west.

I do think they will have destinations for Peter's season:

• Japan 🇯🇵 (Tokyo and nearby towns in Ibaraki, Chiba, Shizuoka or Kanagawa Prefectures)
  • China 🇨🇳 (Beijing and the famous Great Wall)
  • The Philippines 🇵🇭 (Manila)
  • USA 🇺🇸 (Anchorage, Alaska; it would have the only US date outside of Los Angeles area.)
  • USA 🇺🇸 (Hometown dates of 4 contestants)
  • Australia 🇦🇺 (Alice Springs/Ayers Rock/Uluru and Great Ocean Road/Twelve Apostles) could possibly be the place for a Fantasy Suites + Meet the Parents + Last Chance Dates

As Steve figures out on the location of every Bachelor/ette season as the locations you'd have to see with the filming dates are approaching by two weeks from now (total speculation at risk):

• Week 1: Meet and Greet in The Bachelor Mansion at Agoura Hills 🇺🇸
  • Week 2: Dates in Los Angeles 🇺🇸 (that may include Solvang)
  • Week 3: Same as above
  • Week 4: Tokyo, Japan 🇯🇵
  • Week 5: Beijing, China 🇨🇳
  • Week 6: The Philippines 🇵🇭
  • Week 7: St. Louis, Missouri 🇺🇸
  • Week 8: Hometowns of final four; various, United States 🇺🇸
  • Week 9: Australia 🇦🇺 (overnight dates/fantasy suites)
  • Week 10: Australia 🇦🇺 (meet the parents and last chance dates plus final rose ceremony)
Edited by ApprenticeFan

I'm interested to get people's thoughts on this. Everyone (for the most part) agrees that it would be a good idea to finally have a black Bachelor be the lead. While I wholeheartedly agree, I also have watched these shows and realize ABC and the Bachelor have a rather warped perspective on things. People asked for real and honest discussions about sexuality, and their response was showcasing virgins Ashley I and Colton with Disney-themes and grade school humor. People wanted honest discussions about faith and people's religion, and we got Hannah B and Luke P. And now on Bachelor in Paradise they're trying to appeal to the LGBTQ community by showcasing a bisexual woman who is bisexual in the way that some young twenty-something HETEROSEXUAL women get drunk and make-out with girls at clubs to get attention. Even the show's understanding and interpretation of love and marriage is warped and cartoonish. So, while I think it's long overdue for there to be a black Bachelor, I also fully expect that when ABC does get around to having a black Bachelor they'll fully screw it up with anachronistic stereotypes, heavy-handed discussions about race, and really inappropriate (and probably offensive) depictions of race and interracial relationships that producers think are either funny or really compassionate.

• Love 8
On 9/6/2019 at 1:15 PM, ApprenticeFan said:

As Steve figures out on the location of every Bachelor/ette season as the locations you'd have to see with the filming dates are approaching by two weeks from now (total speculation at risk):

• Week 1: Meet and Greet in The Bachelor Mansion at Agoura Hills 🇺🇸
  • Week 2: Dates in Los Angeles 🇺🇸 (that may include Solvang)
  • Week 3: Same as above
  • Week 4: Tokyo, Japan 🇯🇵
  • Week 5: Beijing, China 🇨🇳
  • Week 6: The Philippines 🇵🇭
  • Week 7: St. Louis, Missouri 🇺🇸
  • Week 8: Hometowns of final four; various, United States 🇺🇸
  • Week 9: Australia 🇦🇺 (overnight dates/fantasy suites)
  • Week 10: Australia 🇦🇺 (meet the parents and last chance dates plus final rose ceremony)

Steve posted on his Twitter page about the dates of upcoming dates for Peter's season:

THE BACHELOR 24 - Peter Weber's season timeline summary (note this may contain pure speculation; wait for the actual release of RS spoilers in a couple of weeks time)
  • Day 1 (Sep 20): Meet and Greet 
  • Day 2 (Sep 21): Day off
  • Day 3 (Sep 22): Group date
  • Day 4 (Sep 23): 1-on-1 date
  • Day 5 (Sep 24): GD (public date)
  • Day 6 (Sep 25): Week 2 rose ceremony
  • Day 7 (Sep 26): GD (public date)
  • Day 8 (Sep 27): 1-on-1 (public date)
  • Day 9 (Sep 28): GD (public date)
  • Day 10 (Sep 29): Week 3 RC
  • Day 11 (Sep 30): Day-off
  • Day 12 (Oct 1): Leave mansion and travel to Tokyo, Japan
  • Day 13 (Oct 2): Arrival in Tokyo; b-roll filming
  • Day 14 (Oct 3): 1-on-1
  • Day 15 (Oct 4): GD
  • Day 16 (Oct 5): 1-on-1
  • Day 17 (Oct 6): Week 4 RC
  • Day 18 (Oct 7): Day-off; travel to Beijing, China
  • Day 19 (Oct 8): 1-on-1
  • Day 20 (Oct 9): GD
  • Day 21 (Oct 10): 1-on-1
  • Day 22 (Oct 11): Week 5 RC
  • Day 23 (Oct 12): Day-off; travel to The Philippines
  • Day 24 (Oct 13): Day-off; b-roll filming
  • Day 25 (Oct 14): 1-on-1
  • Day 26 (Oct 15): GD
  • Day 27 (Oct 16): 1-on-1
  • Day 28 (Oct 17): Week 6 RC
  • Day 29 (Oct 18): Day-off; overnight flight to the USA
  • Day 30 (Oct 18 again): Arrival in the USA/travel to St. Louis, Missouri
  • Day 31 (Oct 19): Arrival in St. Louis in midday; extra day-off
  • Day 32 (Oct 20): 1-on-1
  • Day 33 (Oct 21): 1-on-1
  • Day 34 (Oct 22): 1-on-1
  • Day 35 (Oct 23): GD
  • Day 36 (Oct 24): Day-off/travel
  • Day 37 (Oct 25): Hometown date 1
  • Day 38 (Oct 26): Travel
  • Day 39 (Oct 27): Hometown date 2
  • Day 40 (Oct 28): Travel
  • Day 41 (Oct 29): Hometown date 3
  • Day 42 (Oct 30): Travel
  • Day 43 (Oct 31): Hometown date 4
  • Day 44 (Nov 1): Week 8 RC
  • Day 45 (Nov 2): Travel to Australia
  • Day 46 (Nov 4): Arrival in Australia; day-off
  • Day 47 (Nov 5): Fantasy date 1
  • Day 48 (Nov 6): Day-off
  • Day 49 (Nov 7): Fantasy date 2
  • Day 50 (Nov 8): Day-off
  • Day 51 (Nov 9): Fantasy date 3
  • Day 52 (Nov 10): Week 9 RC
  • Day 53 (Nov 11): Day-off; travel to Southern part of Australia
  • Day 54 (Nov 12): Meet the Parents 1
  • Day 55 (Nov 13): Meet the Parents 2
  • Day 56 (Nov 14): Final date 1
  • Day 57 (Nov 15): Final date 2
  • Day 58 (Nov 16): Final rose ceremony

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Lsk02 said:

Anyone know why the time in St. Louis before hometowns? 

Because RS posted his Twitter feed about the dates in LA until week 3. Post-week 3 dates remain as speculation even if he will write his column on the international destinations.

18 hours ago, Nika said:

So filming starts this month??

According to RS, filming will start on September 20.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1
On 9/10/2019 at 2:19 PM, dom16 said:

If a post on Reddit is to be believed, Miss Louisiana, Victoria Paul, will be continuing the pageant contestant trend this season.

https://www.instagram.com/victorianpaul/

https://www.instagram.com/misslausa/

If Steve will release the girls' names by a couple of days time.

ETA: She will be competing this season.

https://www.missuniverse.com/missusa/contestant/1000583

Edited by ApprenticeFan
add link, video
  • Love 1

Info released from bachelornationdaily, bachelornationspoilers, bachelor.spoilersall.things.bachelor and doyoucallthisimmature via Reddit to release the potential girls of Peter Weber's season in the last 24 hours:

• Victoria Paul, 26, is from Alexandria, Louisiana; current Miss Louisiana USA, works as a full-time emergency medical nurse
  • Hannah Sluss, 23, is from Knoxville, Tennessee; model and former pageant girl who is friends with Hannah G from last season
  • McKenna Waitley, 30, fitness model and certified personal trainer based in Southern California, she is a graduate of University of Washington in 2011
  • Kelley Flanagan, 28, is from Chicago and works as a lawyer graduated from University of Alabama in 2010
  • Kyla Jackson, age unknown, is from Scottsdale, Arizona
  • Alayah Benavidez, 24, is from San Antonio, Texas; Miss Texas USA 2019 who obtains a degree in Ph.D. in University of Texas at San Antonio and is a part-time Orthodontic Assistant where she has a story about being dyslexic who loves to read literature
  • Jade Gilliland, 26, is from Mesa, Arizona works as a flight attendant

This paragraph shows only girls to confirm and will compete in Peter's season, I think Reality Steve might get them right once the contestants will be named in his blog.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
updated latest info with post shown below and one girl will not participate
  • Useful 1
19 minutes ago, chocolatine said:
14 hours ago, call me ishmael said:

I'm hoping they include Bri so she can refuse his rose on the first night.

I didn't realize Bri and Peter had a history - do you have any further information?

I think what Call Me Ishmael is referencing is Bri refusing Luke S. rose at last night rose ceremony on Bachelor in Paradise.   But I hope I'm wrong and CMI has some tea to spill!

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, LBS said:

I think what Call Me Ishmael is referencing is Bri refusing Luke S. rose at last night rose ceremony on Bachelor in Paradise.   But I hope I'm wrong and CMI has some tea to spill!

Oh, I'm not caught on BIP yet (it's been so tedious lately I've only been able to watch 20 minutes at a time). I was hoping for another juicy Stagecoach-style story.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, LBS said:

You are right.  Sorry.

2 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Oh, I'm not caught on BIP yet (it's been so tedious lately I've only been able to watch 20 minutes at a time). I was hoping for another juicy Stagecoach-style story.

No.  I was just so impressed by her turning down a rose that I would like her to have other opportunities to do it again.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, call me ishmael said:

No.  I was just so impressed by her turning down a rose that I would like her to have other opportunities to do it again.

But she did take Matt’s rose, only to dump him when he cared more about her looks than her.  

• Love 2

One poster from @all.things.bachelor in Instagram and in Reddit that has to be believed former Miss Texas USA Alayah Benavidez will be competing in Peter's season. She competed with Victoria Paul in this year's Miss USA, as she did not place in the top 15.

She is from San Antonio, the hometown of supposed to be The Bachelor, Mike Johnson, from Hannah Brown's season and BIP 6. She graduated at University of Texas at San Antonio in 2018 who works on her Ph.D. in that university and works as a part-time Orthodontic Assistant to expense with her education. She promotes her literacy called "Read the Way" to encourage children to read.

Speaking of pageantry, she was Miss United States 2016 (a minor pageant in between Miss USA and Miss America system).

https://www.instagram.com/alayahbenavidez (set to private)

https://www.missuniverse.com/contestant/1000608

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/5/2019 at 2:51 PM, dom16 said:

What's so special about this girl that RS is already predicting the winner/next Bachelorette? Has he ever done this before filming has even started in previous seasons?

There was a lot of pre-buzz about Olivia, from Ben's season (Not necessarily from Steve, but on this site).  On paper, she was the total IT girl, but once she got in the house things fell apart for her & she became the pariah.  She's now a good friend of Steve's, and has managed to overcome the negative impressions.  I thought she was a sure thing myself!

Steve said the same thing about Josh Murray on Andi's season, and he did "win". 

He's pretty accurate with his picks, so I believe he knows a ringer when he sees one, but we'll see.  

• Love 1

I fly a whole lot of Delta and can't imagine that I haven't seen him yet.  I guess those days are gone.  Wonder if he's on leave, or if he is permanently out of the cockpit for Delta?

3 hours ago, b2H said:

I fly a whole lot of Delta and can't imagine that I haven't seen him yet.  I guess those days are gone.  Wonder if he's on leave, or if he is permanently out of the cockpit for Delta?

Is that our first cockpit joke of the season 🙂 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

Is that our first cockpit joke of the season 🙂 

As long as he doesn't keep a stash of condoms next to the auto-pilot controls, I think his passengers are safe.....But not necessarily the flight attendants.  Male OR female.....I'm getting a vibe from Peter.  *LOL*

• Love 1

Initial list of contestants found on Facebook

Contestant list

1. Alayah
  2. Alexa
  3. Alexis
  4. Avonlea
  5. Courtney
  6. Deandra
  7. Eunice
  8. Hannah (Ann)
  9. Hayley
  10. Jade
  11. Jasmine
  12. Jenna
  13. Katrina
  14. Kelley
  15. Kelsey
  16. Kiarra
  17. Kylie
  18. Lauren J.
  19. Lauren M.
  20. Lexi
  21. Madison
  22. Maurissa
  23. Megan
  24. Mykenna
  25. Natasha
  26. Payton
  27. Sarah
  28. Savanah
  29. Shiann
  30. Sydney
  31. Tammy
  32. Victoria F.
  33. Victoria P.

Just like Hannah Brown's Bachelorette season, most of them will make it to night one and some will cut before filming.

Edited by ApprenticeFan

Early predictions:

• He'll pick Sarah C the Barbie doll.
  • Victoria P the nurse/Miss Louisiana who was homeless as a kid will be the next Bachelorette.
  • Lauren J will be the now-mandatory black girl who gets a 1-on-1 and makes it to final 6 despite having no connection with him.
  • Hannah S will get ejected from the mansion after they discover she's actually 16 years old.

Anybody else?

• Love 2

Predictions:

• I would have to think Alexa, Eunice and Payton are cut before filming begins this week.
  • Victoria P will have a first impression rose.
  • Sarah and Victoria P would be likely the first two to reach the final 4. 
  • Alayah may be likely to make it to final 4 as she is fairly attractive being loved her in Miss USA (she was not placed that North Carolina won the competition) as the streak of beauty pageants are trending. Big Brother has a second consecutive streak of beauty pageants (Bayleigh of BB20 was Miss Missouri USA 2017; Holly of current BB season was Miss Wyoming USA 2012)
  • The other girl in the final 4 could be Hannah Sluss or Jasmine.
Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1

I am not overly impressed, but the bio shots are never good.

• I do not think Alayah is all that attractive
  • I find Jasmine and Sydney to be the prettiest, on first glance
  • Victoria is stunning. I would not be surprised if she is the one RS was talking about.
  • These is something cute about Mykenna
  • Hayley looks old and I hate what she is wearing
  • Some of those outfits are awful!
Edited by nutty1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I am not overly impressed, but the bio shots are never good.

• Victoria is stunning. I would not be surprised if she is the one RS was talking about.

He posted today that he was talking about Sarah. Doesn't surprise me since she has the highest number of "likes" on Facebook right now, blowing all of the others out of the water.

RS has bios on some of them. Well, not really bios. Names, age, social media accounts.

• Lexi is really pretty. Why do redheads never make it far?
  • Katrina and Jade are both pretty also.
  • Hannah S reminds me of a brunette Hannah G!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2gz5bXJ3Hb/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2g0vtbJw-7/

ETA..... he has more info on his blog on the same woman....

http://realitysteve.com/2019/09/17/exclusive-peters-women-where-are-they-headed-this-season/

Edited by nutty1

Per RS....

One thing that I can reveal today are the places they’re headed this season. We know that the season begins filming Friday night. Saturday is moving day when the women will move into the mansion, then Sunday will begin dates. We know there are public dates in episodes #2 & #3 in LA as dates on the 24th, 26th, 27th, and 28th are all public. So either they are heading to a US city for episode #4, or they’re staying in LA for episode #4 before heading overseas. Once they are overseas for episodes #5-7, I don’t know the order they are going, but they will be headed to Chile, Costa Rica, and Peru. Hometowns will be episode #8 per usual. Then the overnights dates and final rose ceremony will be held for the first time ever in Australia. I know they’ve been looking for years to go to Australia since they’ve never been there. They’re finally doing it. Not sure what part of Australia the final rose ceremony will be, but they’re definitely headed there in early November.

• Love 1

I did not know this when I said she looks like Hannah G!

(per RS)  8. Hannah Sluss: 23, Knoxville, TN. Someone I’m sure will get a lot of attention this season. She’s good friends with Hannah G. Former pageant girl herself competing in Miss Tennessee numerous times. Still does modeling as her face has been in a lot of print and commercial ads.

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 1

Interesting info on Kelly from RS....
Dirt: I can confirm that in Mid-August, she met Peter in Malibu when she was attending a wedding. They hit it off and she told him she was going to be on his season. I have no details beyond that. I have no idea if they made out, slept together, etc. But now that it’s known publicly they are both aware of each other and just recently met, will be interesting to see if it’s brought up on the show.

70912520_10156433434398053_7904054617208

OMG, too funny!!!

12. Jade Gilliland: 26 (27 in Nov) Mesa, AZ. Flight attendant for Allegiant Airlines. Was married up until last year. Married name is McCrary, but she’s gone back to Gilliland since the divorce. Not good when your ex-in laws find out you’re going on the show and decide to share your dirt online:

JadeEx1.png

JadeEx2.png

Edited by nutty1
  • LOL 4

Notes from RS:

Of these 15 of these women I have posted today, all had their IG’s public as of Sunday night. Now all of them are either deactivated or set to private.

-We do not have a repeat of the Caelynn & Hannah B. situation with two pageant women this season in Alayah and Victoria P. They both competed in Miss USA 2019, Alayah for Texas and Victoria P. for Louisiana. But nothing I’ve been told has said they are enemies or no longer friends. Heard nothing but good things about both of them and they definitely were cordial with each other during Miss USA back in May.
-There is a rumor circulating that Alayah broke up with her boyfriend to go on the “Bachelor.” Evidence shows that they were definitely a couple as of the competition in May: (he has pics posted)
But I have no idea when the break up happened or what the reasoning was behind it. It doesn’t look great on her end at this point, but I’ll try and find out more details.

Alayah has already given up her Miss Texas crown, as it was held in early September. Miss Louisiana is being held on October 19th, which would be right around the time episode #7 is ending and hometowns (ep #8) start filming. So if Victoria makes hometowns, she would not be present to crown her successor like Caelynn wasn’t last year. And apparently in the pageant world, that’s a big no-no. So keep an eye out for that possibility.

-Not shocking that we have two flight attendants on this season. I can only imagine what their limo entrance will consist of. I believe the current odds in Vegas of them making a Mile High Club reference are set at -750.

-We don’t know how many of these 33 will make it on (I’m guessing max will be 30), but is anyone surprised of the 15 I have posted today that NONE of them are over 30? You shouldn’t be.

-So far, only one divorcee that I know of: Jade Gilliland (McCrary). Jade was married for 4 years and the divorce was just finalized in May. I have a feeling this is gonna get ugly for her as there’s already stuff online about her marriage and how she was in it. Accusations of fraud, stealing money, cheating, etc. You saw the screen shots on the previous page from her ex sister-in-law. Yeah, not good. Like I said in her bio, might be a chance they just don’t put her on at this point.

-You’ll notice that Hannah Sluss and Sarah Coffin are both 23 and live in Knoxville, TN. I don’t know if they know each other. I haven’t found or seen anything that shows that they do as of this point.

As mentioned earlier, I will have all other 18 girls full names released on Twitter and IG in a couple hours, then will hastily put together bios for them today and have them up for you tomorrow. Enjoy

• Love 2
2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Interesting info on Kelly from RS....
Dirt: I can confirm that in Mid-August, she met Peter in Malibu when she was attending a wedding. They hit it off and she told him she was going to be on his season. I have no details beyond that. I have no idea if they made out, slept together, etc. But now that it’s known publicly they are both aware of each other and just recently met, will be interesting to see if it’s brought up on the show.

70912520_10156433434398053_7904054617208

Could Kelley have sent home very early ala Liz of Nick's season.