Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 24: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

Whew. Some serious trash TV possibilities right there. It is hard for me to imagine that people think that with social media and technology today that their secrets won't come out. Jed is proof that they will, and his secret is nothing compared to this hot mess.

Also, Hannah B. posted a video of all the Christmas ornaments she purchased in all the different countries she visited during her show. She focused on the windmill and made some comment about how she thought the ornament would be all she got in that country, but she was wrong. It is interesting to me that they are playing her relationship with Peter up so much. If he really "falls in love" and gets "engaged" it seems like they would focus on that. I wonder if he ends up with no one and they are playing the long game of a reconciliation with Hannah B.

It is also interesting that suddenly there are so many Auburn and Alabama grads on this show. Even Jed's ex Haley went to Auburn.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, valen said:

Also, Hannah B. posted a video of all the Christmas ornaments she purchased in all the different countries she visited during her show. She focused on the windmill and made some comment about how she thought the ornament would be all she got in that country, but she was wrong.

That sounds like she picked up an STD.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

The popular name on the show a few years ago was Ashley.  I went on a date with a massive Bachelor fan (and it was only 1 date after I realized he was obsessed with Carley Wad and his phone would go off every time she tweeted) several years ago and he came up with a new name for the show.  The Ashlette's.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

A description today said that Hannah B. will host one of Peter's group dates, which sounds like a terrible idea. The women have to talk about their wildest sexual encounter in front of a live audience. How terrible. Then, supposedly, Peter finds a "distraught Hannah" backstage and she reveals something to him. Have there been any interviews where he says he fell in love or is engaged? All I've seen is him describe it as "the most insane experience" or something to that effect. 

No posted finale spoilers by Reality Steve yet, but I'll bet if there was anything other than a bland, vanilla, missionary-position, season ender, he'd have heard something about it by now.  We've still got a few weeks, so I'm betting Victoria is going to be the only drama.

No way Hanna would settle for Peter at this point.  She can do way better in the looks, occupation and wealth department.  She's too hot a commodity.  

• Love 1
17 hours ago, valen said:

A description today said that Hannah B. will host one of Peter's group dates, which sounds like a terrible idea. The women have to talk about their wildest sexual encounter in front of a live audience. How terrible. Then, supposedly, Peter finds a "distraught Hannah" backstage and she reveals something to him. Have there been any interviews where he says he fell in love or is engaged? All I've seen is him describe it as "the most insane experience" or something to that effect. 

I was wondering if maybe she learned that the International Windmill Society had banned her from their properties.

• LOL 4
On 12/2/2019 at 11:37 AM, valen said:

It is also interesting that suddenly there are so many Auburn and Alabama grads on this show. Even Jed's ex Haley went to Auburn.

War Eagle, baby! Auburn: the Alma mater of Tim Cook, Jed’s backup plan, and yours truly.

At any point in learning about Jed, did Miss Roll Tide think “... and with an AUBURN girl?”

• Love 2
5 hours ago, phlebas said:

War Eagle, baby! Auburn: the Alma mater of Tim Cook, Jed’s backup plan, and yours truly.

At any point in learning about Jed, did Miss Roll Tide think “... and with an AUBURN girl?”

I too went to Auburn! War Eagle!

One of Peter's hometown visits is in Auburn, and apparently Hannah was there the same weekend as guest at a wedding. It's all starting to be weird.

Edited by valen

Week 1 and most of week 2 spoilers from Reality Steve through Reddit:

Night 1 Eliminations (8 Women): Jade Gilliland, Avonlea Elkins, Maurissa Gunn, Eunice Cho, Jenna Serrano, Katrina Badowski, Megan Hopps, and Kylie Ramos

Never Made the Show (3 Women): Hayley Heckmann, Lauren Maxey, and Alexis Thind

1st GD (9 Women): Deandra Kanu, Shiann Lewis, Victoria Paul, Victoria Fuller, Hannah Ann Sluss, Kelley Flanagan, Courtney Perry, Jasmine Nguyen, and Tammy Ly (pilot date where the winning woman gets sunset plane ride w/Peter, Kelley Flanagan wins that 1-on-1 time based on pics)

1-on-1 (Madison Prewett): Webers' 31st vow renewal, meets Peter's friends and family (RS thinks that this explains Peter's friends following Madison on IG)

2nd GD (9 Women): Sydney Hightower, Alexa Caves, Savannah Mullins, Kelsey Weier, Payton Moran, Lauren Jones, Alayah Benavidez, Mykenna Dorn, and Natasha Parker (sex stories date that is hosted by Hannah, the episode ends on a cliffhanger of "will Hannah join the show?" SPOILER ALERT: she obviously doesn't but casual viewers may be fooled)

No Date (3 Women): Sarah Coffin, Lexi Buchanan, and Kiarra Norman

I didn't see anyone post about this in the podcast thread, so I thought some of y'all might appreciate a recap! Not a ton of new info and I know early season spoilers aren't of much interest when we're still waiting to find out exactly how the season ended, but I always like to see the night 1 elimination spoilers - it's interesting that he eliminated the flight attendants right off the bat; I guess playing that up wasn't a good move lol

Source: http://realitysteve.com/?p=20640

• Love 1

I saw that Reality Steve has said that it is not the typical ending. There are two finalists, but it does not end in the "normal" way with one girl rejected and one receiving a proposal. He does not know if Peter is engaged or even in a relationship. I continue to think that this has Hannah B. written all over it. Maybe he chose to wait it out and date her in the real world. He posted an IG story last night. He's in LA right now. So is she. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, valen said:

He posted an IG story last night. He's in LA right now.

Doesn't Peter live in LA? That was the whole joke about his HTD being literally down the road from the Bachelor Mansion. Because apparently his parents live either in the same neighborhood as the Bachelor Mansion or very close to it.

In fact, isn't one of the first one on one for his season, him and the woman going to his parents' anniversary party and her meeting some of his family? So his being in LA is not exactly that weird. 

And Hannah and Peter would be hilarious. Because I guess after trying to slot Tyler into the spot after things with Jed blew up, didn't work out, the next best option is Pilot Pete who she already made clear, if nothing else, she enjoyed banging in a windmill.

Funny enough, after the dust settled on Hannah's hot mess of a season, I did think she probably would have done better to pick Peter. He has a real job, they seemed very comfortable with each other, apparently the passion was out of this world, even if I always thought Peter looked dorky as hell. 

In any case, I doubt there's anything happening with Peter and Hannah. Hannah was busy with DWTS while Peter was filming his season and dating these other women. Not sure why Reality Steve hasn't been able to confirm how things end but I highly doubt it's because Peter is dating Hannah. 

• Love 7

I was thinking he lived in Atlanta, but I think you're right. It was the girl he was dating that was in Atlanta. Steve has confirmed that it's not a "normal" ending, but that's it for now. He does get it down to two. Then, something weird happens, which I feel is not even weird anymore because it almost always happens. I kinda hope she is with Peter. They seem like a good match. They certainly are promoting it. Hannah has pointed out in interviews that she was on DWTS so she couldn't have possibly have interfered with his season, but.... that seems like, to me, a way to throw people off. She keeps telling people to watch in January. 

• Love 2

Wouldn't surprise me if he looks at the two 23 year olds and says, nope.   They can't compare to Hannah and her post-mirror ball fame.  I'm going to dump them both for the sake of gaining more instagram followers.

• Love 4

If it's something different, that's never been done before, maybe he picks them both and they decide "Sure, we get along, let's go make a Sister Wives: Bachelor Edition show. I mean, come on, this show is running out of "never done before" stunts so it's either that or he gives them each a gun, makes the walk 20 paces and shoot it out. 

• LOL 6

Charlie O’Connell in his season did what i thought was mortifying, he said he couldn’t choose between the final 2 and both girls agreed to date him so he could make up his mind . I was embarassed for them quite honestly .

• Love 3
22 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Charlie O’Connell in his season did what i thought was mortifying, he said he couldn’t choose between the final 2 and both girls agreed to date him so he could make up his mind . I was embarassed for them quite honestly .

I didn't watch back then. That seriously happened? OMG girls, have some dignity!

If a guy told me he couldn't tell if he loved me or some other girl he was dating and wants to keep seeing us both, I'd make that decision very easy for him. 

• Love 2

Steve’s column is up. He basically says he doesn’t know the ending because it hasn’t happened yet. He has the episode by episode spoilers but not the ending. He also addressed the girl who saw Hannah and said though he thinks she’s not lying, she really has no proof Hannah was talking to Peter on FaceTime. Steve is releasing all the spoilers he does have on Monday. 

It will be interesting to see how they handle the filming the ATFR. If they want it all kept secret, that will certainly blow their cover.  

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 3

So basically, they're doing a "Survivor" ending.  The last days will be the 2 final "dates" with usual begging and pleading by each girl to "like, cause this is SO crazy, and I wanna be like, chosen to like, be like your like, fiance, like ya know?"   

Then Chris Harrison & Ben jet off to a live studio where the 2 girls are waiting, in different, yet equally sleazy, sparkly, low cut and incredibly tight gowns.  Chris Harrison pulls one girl's name out of a coconut, and that's who Ben has to marry.  

I like it.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
On 12/30/2019 at 9:11 AM, LBS said:

Has there been any chatter on who actually wins?  I checked Reality Steve's twitter and didn't see anything.   

Peter said today that there is no way to spoil the end of his season. He is proud that his will be the first in a very long time that isn't spoiled. He may very well have not chosen yet. His IG has been full of his vacation with his family in Las Vegas. 

• Love 1

I'm cool that Ben doesn't pick until he's in front of a live audience.  But they certainly can't call the last show in Australia the finale.  And they'll have to call the live show something else, because it won't be "After the Final Rose", it would actually be "Giving the Final Rose".  

All this changing-up is fine though, since we know he won't marry either of them, but the logistics are gonna need to be explained to the viewers in advance. 

• Love 2

Sooooooooo, it seems that Peter leaves the f2 hanging for 3 or 4 months until he finally makes his choice????    Now that’s a great way to start a relationship.   Most couples had a hard enough time keeping it together when they were sneaking around until they could go public, but... are these women supposed to live like nuns until ATFR and they find out if they are the chosen one or if they have put their lives on hold for nothing???

There has to be some other way they have kept it spoiler-free.  

• Love 2

Or maybe both women already know who he picks, are totally fine with it, they're doing the usual underground meetups with the "happy" couple, and they let the unchosen girl be the new Bachelorette. 

Pretty sure that arrangement would keep everybody's mouths shut til the show is underway, at least.  Maybe even until the end.  

These women have to know something.  It just hasn't been filmed.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Or maybe both women already know who he picks, are totally fine with it, they're doing the usual underground meetups with the "happy" couple, and they let the unchosen girl be the new Bachelorette. 

Pretty sure that arrangement would keep everybody's mouths shut til the show is underway, at least.  Maybe even until the end.  

These women have to know something.  It just hasn't been filmed.  

Thing is, they are only two of the dozens if not hundreds of folks who would know... film crew, craft services, studio... so many people who could spill the beans.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Thing is, they are only two of the dozens if not hundreds of folks who would know... film crew, craft services, studio... so many people who could spill the beans.

Not if the only people that know are Ben, Chris, the 2 girls and a couple of PA's to make travel plans.  They have a few months to set up arrangements for the final show, so none of the crew have to know anything yet.  They throw stuff together at the last minute every season, so the finale is really no different in my view.  

I'm interested to see how it all comes together now.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

Not if the only people that know are Ben, Chris, the 2 girls and a couple of PA's to make travel plans.  They have a few months to set up arrangements for the final show, so none of the crew have to know anything yet.  They throw stuff together at the last minute every season, so the finale is really no different in my view.  

I'm interested to see how it all comes together now.  

I still think that is something that could be leaked. Maybe he is pulling a Charlie O'Connell and dating both girls. I really have no clue, though I doubt it will be forever, no matter who he picks. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I still think that is something that could be leaked. Maybe he is pulling a Charlie O'Connell and dating both girls. I really have no clue, though I doubt it will be forever, no matter who he picks. 

Maybe the 3 of them are hidden somewhere in a windmill.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Oh, absolutely!  And I hope Steve gets the tea first, if it's spilled. 

But it doesn't matter to me much, as it's all just an excuse to watch trashy TV & come here & snark with each other on show night!  

We're still going to be able to comment during the show, right?  

• Love 2
10 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Maybe Peter was uncertain about his Final 2 because he still has lingering feelings for Hannah Brown. He tells his producer and the show encourages him to delay his decision with the F2. It's spun to the F2 as, "Engagement is such a serious step and the pressure to make major life decisions in the show's environment is too much for the lead: twice as many Bachelors have dumped the F1 for the F2 and married her, than Bachelors who've married their original pick!" So, ladies, let's just take some time to get to know each other away from the cameras, Peter says. But really, he wants to see if there's still something with Hannah B. Since he didn't pick either girl exclusively yet, he can't really be slammed for cheating.  She shows up as part of a group date where they look cozy, so the idea he could still be into her has been made apparent to them.  She's not a girlfriend back home who's been kept a secret.

Hannah B has been all doe-eyed about how she couldn't have rejoined the upcoming season because it filmed at the same time as DWTS. True, but it's months between November and March, and the show has been pushing her involvement this year quite a bit. My wild guess for the season: on the live finale, Peter splits with both F2 women and offers the final rose to Hannah B. Maybe Tyler C learned of them reconnecting and that's why he deleted all of her photos from his Instagram profile last month.

Edited by Dejana
  • Love 7

Reality Steve has so many tweets about the first episode. 
One interesting thing he said:”No, Hannah Brown is not a contestant on Peter’s season. But her appearances are more important, and more emotional, than I or probably anyone else ever believed it was going to be. Was not expecting that.”

Here is the link to the long thread of tweets. I’m going to listen to his IG story if I could find it. Hope this link works. He has multiple tweets on the thread  

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 2
On 1/3/2020 at 7:27 PM, Dejana said:

Maybe Tyler C learned of them reconnecting and that's why he deleted all of her photos from his Instagram profile last month.

I sincerely doubt Tyler would care. Tyler deleted all photos of his Bachelorette experience, not Hannah per se, because it looks like he wants to make his page more about his modeling and other stuff he's currently doing. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Reality Steve tweeted spoilers about the first part of the Episode 1 and did an Instagram Live on the rest. All the tweets are still there. It's a long thread, but here's how the premiere starts:

After the "flashfoward", there's a season preview, which includes...

Later in the episode:

After 30-40 tweets and only getting up to the cocktail party, RS summarized the rest in an Instagram Live. It's expired, but here's a video that goes over all the big Episode 1 revelations. Hannah B and Peter have a very intense conversation about her Bachelorette season and the aftermath, why she asked out Tyler on AFTR and not Peter, etc. Afterwards he's so shaken he cancels the rest of the group date.

The first episode is leaning so hard into the Hannah B angle with Episode 1, I don't think it's a total red herring but it would be odd if she doesn't factor in later on, somehow? Unless the underlying theme is Peter's uncertainty and it shifts from being hung up on HB to start, but by the end, he is especially torn between his F2.

Edited by Dejana
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 1/2/2020 at 8:22 PM, leighdear said:

I'm cool that Ben doesn't pick until he's in front of a live audience.  But they certainly can't call the last show in Australia the finale.  And they'll have to call the live show something else, because it won't be "After the Final Rose", it would actually be "Giving the Final Rose".  

All this changing-up is fine though, since we know he won't marry either of them, but the logistics are gonna need to be explained to the viewers in advance. 

Ben is on the new season? Peter Brady Ben? 

I guess I'm in the minority, especially considering her 2.5 million followers on IG, but it's obvious ABC and the franchise truly think this Hannah angle is an appeal and something that will get viewers to want to watch even more.

And yet, all it's done is solidify for me that I will NOT be watching. I already wasn't exactly falling over myself in excitement for dorky Pilot Pete but I always like to give a new season a first and second episode look. And then I decide if I'll stick around. 

Knowing I have to deal with MORE of Hannah's annoying pageant grin, her long, awkward, drawn out speech pattern, her "insecurities" but oh she's an "empowered woman" spiel, etc. JUST NO. I am Hannah'ed out. 

• Love 3