Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 24: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

I guess I'm in the minority, especially considering her 2.5 million followers on IG, but it's obvious ABC and the franchise truly think this Hannah angle is an appeal and something that will get viewers to want to watch even more.

And yet, all it's done is solidify for me that I will NOT be watching. I already wasn't exactly falling over myself in excitement for dorky Pilot Pete but I always like to give a new season a first and second episode look. And then I decide if I'll stick around. 

My thoughts exactly, 100 percent. I don't see any appeal in Peter, and all the promos promoting all the crying and Peter "finding it all so difficult,' and then Hannah ... good god, I quit watching DWTS because of Hannah. I'll stop in here to read the snark, but I'll be watching AGT. As a viewer since the beginning, this show has lost me. At least for this season. I don't give a care if Peter finds love or anything else on his "journey."

• Love 9

I can't imagine that if Peter chooses a woman other than Hannah that she is very happy right now. From the beginning, almost all of the promos and discussion have been about Peter and Hannah. There are windmills everywhere. Even in LA shopping centers. He did comment that he didn't want to discuss the windmills anymore because it might be disrespectful and uncomfortable for a possible future wife. That's the only time I've seen that discussed though. The whole thing, and certainly EVERYTHING today, has been about Peter and Hannah. She even tagged him on an IG post wishing him a good experience and he answered her back. I pray, for her sake, that she doesn't make a go for him and he doesn't choose her. It would be so humiliating. 

• Love 2
On 10/19/2019 at 10:06 AM, nutty1 said:

From RS's website, about the women:

Madison (Madi) Prewett: 23, Birmingham, AL. Graduated from Auburn University in 2018 with a degree in Communications. Father, Chad, is an assistant basketball coach at Auburn. And hey, last year she won $8000 on the “Price is Right”. And yeah, she kinda resembles Raven if you ask me.

Hannah Sluss: 23, Knoxville, TN. Someone I’m sure will get a lot of attention this season. She’s good friends with Hannah G. Former pageant girl herself competing in Miss Tennessee numerous times. Still does modeling as her face has been in a lot of print and commercial ads.

Kelley Flanagan, 28: Chicago, IL. She’s a Tax Attorney at Flanagan Bilton LLC in Chicago. Graduated University of Alabama in 2014 with a degree in Marketing. Then got a law degree in 2017 at the Chicago-Kent College of Law. Dirt: I can confirm that in Mid-August, she met Peter in Malibu when she was attending a wedding. They hit it off and she told him she was going to be on his season. I have no details beyond that. I have no idea if they made out, slept together, etc. But now that it’s known publicly they are both aware of each other and just recently met, will be interesting to see if it’s brought up on the show.

Victoria Fuller: 25, Virginia Beach, VA. (that is all he has on her)

Kelsey Weier, 28: Des Moines, IA. Former Miss Iowa 2017. Currently a professional clothier at Tom James Company.

Natasha Parker: New York, NY. Works in production for HBO/Cinemax.

Wow! The only two girls who I actually dislike after night 1–Kelley and Victoria F (that’s the brunette one, right?)—made it that far?!? I mean, he fell in love with Hannah Brown, so I guess we already know he has questionable judgement. I’m a Wrong Reasons watcher, so I typically still “like” the villains. I don’t think I’ve ever had a reaction of actually disliking a contestant—and especially not this early. Peter is doomed. At least Hannah Ann is in there. At this point knowing he’s also picked the two most annoying women so far, I hope Hannah Ann is spared and I’ll root for her to be Bachelorette.

ETA: I have a theory that I’m totally making up out of thin air, so not a spoiler. But I wouldn’t be surprised if Peter picks Victoria because of the cheating rumors. Then he’d have a perfectly valid excuse to go running back to Hannah B to live happily ever after, and this whole thing was planned from night 1 with the producers giving him that “back-pocket out pick” to hang onto. Could that then be the “devastating news” that Chris announces at the FRC? Would “she’s a serial cheater” be breaking news if she weren’t currently dating a married man, though? It could still be enough for Peter to leave the “broken-hearted victim” and then get the backing of Bachelor Nation to go back to Hannah B. Otherwise if he dumped a nice girl he strung along all season for Hannah, then he’d be worse than Arie and Mesnick combined.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Could that then be the “devastating news” that Chris announces at the FRC? Would “she’s a serial cheater” be breaking news if she weren’t currently dating a married man, though? It could still be enough for Peter to leave the “broken-hearted victim” and then get the backing of Bachelor Nation to go back to Hannah B. Otherwise if he dumped a nice girl he strung along all season for Hannah, then he’d be worse than Arie and Mesnick combined.

According to RS, Peter finds out about Victoria's serial cheating with married men on on her hometown date, not in Australia. He even breaks up with her during the day, never meets her family but takes her back the next day so he can bang her in the fantasy suite.  So whatever Chris is blabbing on about at the final rose ceremony, its probably not about Victoria.   

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

According to RS, Peter finds out about Victoria's serial cheating with married men on on her hometown date, not in Australia. He even breaks up with her during the day, never meets her family but takes her back the next day so he can bang her in the fantasy suite.  So whatever Chris is blabbing on about at the final rose ceremony, its probably not about Victoria.   

But will that reveal be shown on TV? This is a conspiracy theory here, lol.

I am curious if Jimmy Kimmel is making his guess of the Final One this season.  He always seems to correctly guess the winner by saying his wife picked her.  We know his wife reads the RS spoilers.  Since there is not a certain F1 spoiler this season will he still pick the winner?

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

I am curious if Jimmy Kimmel is making his guess of the Final One this season.  He always seems to correctly guess the winner by saying his wife picked her.  We know his wife reads the RS spoilers.  Since there is not a certain F1 spoiler this season will he still pick the winner?

He does.  He picks Madison, Hannah Ann, and Kelly with Hannah Ann as the final "winner".

https://www.tvinsider.com/846404/jimmy-kimmel-bachelor-2020-picks-final-three-winner/

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, SoWindsor said:

Reality Steve website is down. Do we know who Peter picked yet?

He knows the final 2 (Hannah and Madison) but not the final 1. Speculation is he picked no one yet and will make his choice later. 

Hannah Ann looks like a darker version of Hannah G from Colton seasons to me . Aren’t they friends too ? 
I’m already not a fan of Hannah Ann . She has a phoniness to her and seems like she loves the camera just a little too much . 
Madison seems like a nicer person , so I’m rooting for her over Hannah Ann . It’s weird because I find Madison stunning yet not so pretty at the same time . Like she has great features , but something about her face is eh

As someone else said , she resembles raven . 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Madison seems like a nicer person , so I’m rooting for her over Hannah Ann . It’s weird because I find Madison stunning yet not so pretty at the same time . Like she has great features , but something about her face is eh

As someone else said , she resembles raven . 

I sat there staring at the TV during her date trying to figure out why she just looked blah to me and I couldn't quite put my finger on it.  She looks like one of the girls off of one of the other old school NotBachelor dating shows like Average Joe, Beauty and the Geek or Joe Millionaire where the girls are cute, but aren't as stunning as they are on TB.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I sat there staring at the TV during her date trying to figure out why she just looked blah to me and I couldn't quite put my finger on it.  She looks like one of the girls off of one of the other old school NotBachelor dating shows like Average Joe, Beauty and the Geek or Joe Millionaire where the girls are cute, but aren't as stunning as they are on TB.

She reminds me of the Schwarzenegger daughter that just got married.  Kind of that fake kind of look / thing going on.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, alexa said:

She reminds me of the Schwarzenegger daughter that just got married.  Kind of that fake kind of look / thing going on.

I can see that.  I think with both, their faces are hidden behind a ton of hair.  Maybe their faces would stand out more with a lighter cut. 

• Love 2

People from Auburn are saying that Madison wins. Her dad does not give Peter permission to marry her on the hometown date, but there is speculation that he does receive permission later on.

2 hours ago, valen said:

People from Auburn are saying that Madison wins. Her dad does not give Peter permission to marry her on the hometown date, but there is speculation that he does receive permission later on.

I hope so.  I like Madison.  Granted, I’ve only seen one episode but she seemed completely genuine, to me.  I’m going to trust my first impression.  

• Love 3

I think Madison's just as likely the winner as not.  And I'm sure she's a perfectly nice person.  She reminds me of Selma Blair, when she was in "Cruel Intentions".  

On 1/7/2020 at 6:35 AM, JenE4 said:

But will that reveal be shown on TV? This is a conspiracy theory here, lol.

We get so many of those bogus, never-revealed shots every season, I just don't let myself pay attention to anything that's not shown during the show.   

I only halfway pay attention to Bachelor, just because there are too many girls & I'd rather look at guys, but Victoria Sleazebag really stood out as whiny, needy and desperate.  The husbands she bags must have REALLY horrible wives, for her to look good in comparison!  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Victoria Sleazebag really stood out as whiny, needy and desperate.  The husbands she bags must have REALLY horrible wives, for her to look good in comparison!  

That’s why she goes after married men. She’s one of those insecure, anxious women who are “triggered” by anything requiring functioning socially. So, she hones in low hanging fruit-Men unhappy in their marriages. It’s no competition for her to get twisted into a pretzel over. 

I also think she resembles Asia Argento with that constant glower and sallow skin made worse by coloring her hair too dark and letting it hang on either side of her face. Honey, having no sense of humor isn’t a dry sense of humor. I’m shocked Peter Keeps her so long. She’s an energy suck.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, leighdear said:

I think Madison's just as likely the winner as not.  And I'm sure she's a perfectly nice person.  She reminds me of Selma Blair, when she was in "Cruel Intentions".  

We get so many of those bogus, never-revealed shots every season, I just don't let myself pay attention to anything that's not shown during the show.   

I only halfway pay attention to Bachelor, just because there are too many girls & I'd rather look at guys, but Victoria Sleazebag really stood out as whiny, needy and desperate.  The husbands she bags must have REALLY horrible wives, for her to look good in comparison!  

I was shocked when I finally got a look at her--this woman who steals husbands!! I figured she'd be stunning!! I dont get it.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, valen said:

Mike Fleiss tweeted that ratings were  up 31% for the first episode. 

That's kinda misleading as usually the first episode goes up against the college football championship game.  this year due to a scheduling snafu, the game isn't until next Monday night.  I know here here Louisiana, there won't be many TVs tuned into the Bachelor on the 13th.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

That's kinda misleading as usually the first episode goes up against the college football championship game.  this year due to a scheduling snafu, the game isn't until next Monday night.  I know here here Louisiana, there won't be many TVs tuned into the Bachelor on the 13th.   

Don't tell the Hannah Brown fans this, as they're too busy gloating that it's all because of her and their Queen did that because, and I quote, "she is that bitch". Yeah.

Of course, to be fair, she's seemingly taking credit for it as well, by passive aggressively tweeting a "you're welcome" to Fleiss' tweet about the ratings increase. 

Per RS today:
Peter’s incessant stance of “no one’s gonna find out the ending to my season” I believe has more to do with the HOW of his season moreso than the WHO. It’s not like we’re thinking anyone outside of the final 2 are with him and he’s deciding between 30 women. Now that you know Hannah Brown doesn’t play any role in his final decision, and I can solidly say Peter is not single, this is a Hannah Ann/Madison discussion. I just think the details of HOW he gets to that point, and everything it takes to get there, I don’t know if I’ll ever have every detail for you before it plays out. But I do think he’s with someone based on everything I’ve heard, but it’s a convoluted way to get there. On final rose ceremony day Nov. 17th in Alice Springs, Australia, Peter did not pick one, dump the other, and have a normal ending. There also was no engagement to anyone. But yet, I do believe he’s with someone, and that’s where it gets tricky. A lot of holes to fill in. Hopefully I’ll get those for you eventually.

• Love 3

If half the stuff I’ve read about Victoria F is true, she really is not a nice woman. People make mistakes, but I don’t get how you can have multiple affairs with married men, especially if they were the husbands of friends of hers. How does she have friends? You wouldn’t be able to trust her.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, EllenB said:

Sounds like Reality Steve is covering his ass from every possible direction.

I don't see it as Steve covering his ass, it's just that Steve doesn't know the final outcome.  He always tells us when he just plain doesn't know something.  He doesn't guess or go on instinct.  He goes with what he's told by people he trusts. 

Sometimes he's been wrong initially, then corrects things.  Sometimes he's just wrong and he absolutely owns it, with no excuses.  I've been reading Steve since his first columns and he doesn't ass-cover.  

I think this season is actually "like no other season".  They know they have to give the viewers something new, so this is it!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I think this season is actually "like no other season".  They know they have to give the viewers something new, so this is it!

I hope so. I suspect it's not JUST about giving us something new, but also thwarting Reality Steve.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Steve has given ABC and the entire franchise incredible free publicity by publishing his spoilers over the years.  He's got millions of readers and celebrities have mentioned his site on talk shows,

But I just don't buy ABC deliberately staging the show to thwart him.  They have a whole lot more to worry about than one guy. And Steve has said as much himself.  He's got a healthy ego, but he's stated emphatically that they aren't going to produce the show around his spoilers.  

YMMV. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, phlebas said:

I hope so. I suspect it's not JUST about giving us something new, but also thwarting Reality Steve.

Peter even name checked Reality Steve  in interviews when he mentioned that this season wasn't going to be spoiled. I know that I only resumed viewing regularly when the ending for Jason's season was leaked, and many other viewers wouldn't bother if they weren't any spoilers. But I don't know if TPTB see it that way. Most content creators like control, and RS (along with other Bachelor spoilers) operate outside of that. TPTB concede now that anything filmed in public will leak, but only want any other information getting out on their terms. The show has been around for a very long time, and the higher ups probably don't understand spoiler culture at all or see how it is a good thing for a property like this.

Edited by Dejana
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, leighdear said:

But I just don't buy ABC deliberately staging the show to thwart him.  They have a whole lot more to worry about than one guy. And Steve has said as much himself.  He's got a healthy ego, but he's stated emphatically that they aren't going to produce the show around his spoilers.  

To be more clear, when I said Reality Steve, I was using him as shorthand for all of the spoilerverse. I know it’s not just him.

i saw an interview last season with a former producer for the Bachelor franchise, and they were obsessed with hiding spoilers. Maybe that has changed, but either way, if they figured out a way to screw Steve et al without disrupting the show, I bet they’d try it. The people who don’t follow spoilers wouldn’t care if he announced his winner at AFR instead of on the recorded show.

ETA: Also, having Hannah around opens up a “will they or won’t they” storyline they can stretch out by having the ending shrouded in secrecy. We know Hannah doesn’t join the show because of DWTS, but she does live close by now... 

let’s just send everyone to Stagecoach and see who comes back with cold sores.

Edited by phlebas
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, leighdear said:

Steve has given ABC and the entire franchise incredible free publicity by publishing his spoilers over the years.  He's got millions of readers and celebrities have mentioned his site on talk shows,

YMMV. 

I absolutely think they would try to thwart him/ i discovered him through the news about the lawsuit several years ago that floods launched against reality Steve. I couldn’t want without spoilers because the show has gotten so nasty.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, phlebas said:

let’s just send everyone to Stagecoach and see who comes back with cold sores.

Haha! That’s the show I’m eager to see: Bachelor at Stagecoach. One enterprising reject influencer should at the very least film a web series there!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, SallyAlbright said:

Man, Victoria F is terrible and we aren't even up to her real drama yet. I assumed she'd at least be super attractive considering her homewrecker reputation but...nope. 

I know!  Now that we are watching the show, all of his final 4, except for one are full of drama.  He has very strange tastes in women, lol.

• Love 3

I get tired of the show misdirects--in the premiere promo they showed  Peter and Hannah B twirling each others hair and giggling with each other and we never saw that last nite. personally I think there was some making out and fooling around. I also bet we NEVER see that scene where Peters mom says "bring her home to us" gag. I simply HATE how he kisses everyone. its like noone means anything to him, I really thought he was a nicer guy than that. I was so excited for him as bachelor and i really dont care for him now--so shallow.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

From Reality Steve today. I thought the underlined part was interesting. Steve has a huge ego and he can be a jerk sometimes, but I usually trust him for all things Bachelor. I also thought he stuck up a lot of Madison. He doesn't always do that (that was in another part of his blog today).

So what happened in “Peter says his season won’t be spoiled” land this week? Well, executive producer Martin Hilton and Chris Harrison both kinda distanced themselves from Peter’s statement in this interview done at the TCA’s this past week. Here are the highlights for you:

Exec Producer Martin Hilton:  “I’m happy he’s confident…In all my years of doing it, it’s always somehow been spoiled.”

“For me, it’s actually sometimes free publicity, honestly. Because I think people watch anyway, and the same way you know how a Disney movie is going to end when you start watching it, people still watch it, because you want to see the journey. So, that’s what we really focus on. And if we were to get upset about spoilers, then I’d be upset all day long.”

Chris Harrison:

“First of all, he’s new at this, so you can’t make a claim like that,” he quipped. “But I know what he’s actually talking about, which is, it’s a wild finish. It is a season that got turned on its head and is an emotional, dramatic finish.”

So those two essentially what I’ve confirmed all along since I started spoiling. I’ve never done spoilers so you don’t watch the show. I do them so you can watch the show differently. Ultimately this show knows I’m free advertising for them, so they can’t really be all that upset at what I do. But, the ending is their baby. If they didn’t care about the ending being spoiled, then they’d just have the final rose ceremony in public every season. Or allow the lead and their final choice to be out and about in public or on social media where everyone can see them. Very few people read my spoilers and then never watch a minute of the season. The ratings bear that out.

But Chris Harrison’s response is interesting because he specifically says what I spoke on in my podcast a couple weeks ago in that, it’s pretty bold of Peter to just throw that out there his season won’t be spoiled if he’s just hoping people will keep their mouth shut. That’s just dumb on his part. Which led to me and many others believing that he must’ve said that because the ending hasn’t happened yet. Well now I’m beginning to think when Peter said that, he’s talking about what I mentioned in Thursday’s column and podcast, which is he’s more talking about the HOW we get to the point that we do at the end, and not necessarily the WHO. This is a two person race. Peter is not single, nor is he with Hannah Brown (go read Thursday’s column if you haven’t). And for that matter, he’s also not with any of his women who finished 3rd through 30. This is a Madison or Hannah Ann deal, so, for him to say no one will know is kinda silly since anyone has a 50/50 shot of being right. And no, I do not believe, nor have I been given any info that leads to this being a decision he’s gonna make on the ATFR. I just don’t see either woman agreeing to that and, well, just heard nothing of the sort. Who he’s with isn’t gonna be as hard to find out as to HOW we get to that point, because there is some messiness late in the season.

• Love 1

@nutty1  Can you elaborate on what he said about Madison?  His site keeps crashing for me from my phone and I can't open it at work.

Thank you!!

Wait - I finally got on it.   Nevermind!  Thank you anyways!

Edited by LBS
19 hours ago, SallyAlbright said:

Man, Victoria F is terrible and we aren't even up to her real drama yet. I assumed she'd at least be super attractive considering her homewrecker reputation but...nope. 

Her "I'm so insecure" spiel must be how she attracts the married men; they probably think she's being vulnerable and needs reassurance. Doesn't absolve anyone from cheating on their spouse, of course.

As for the ending, I think the show will be milking the wholesome Madison vs. cunning Hannah Ann edit, and Peter will have to "choose between his head and his penis heart" or something similarly banal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Her "I'm so insecure" spiel must be how she attracts the married men; they probably think she's being vulnerable and needs reassurance. Doesn't absolve anyone from cheating on their spouse, of course.

As for the ending, I think the show will be milking the wholesome Madison vs. cunning Hannah Ann edit, and Peter will have to "choose between his head and his penis heart" or something similarly banal.

I just don’t get it- i don’t think she’s that attractive, and she is thin- i just don’t get it at all. I don’t see her as “ stunning and great body “.  She definitely likes men to feel protective with her “ in so insecure crap” a shy person doesn’t announce on national tv her your know what is wet lol

• Love 3

From the previews, it appears that Madison is a virgin. She says she wants a husband that has the same religious views as she does. I cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, see how Peter fits that description. The previews he shared on his IG show the other women being angry that he has sex with someone in a hot tub. There are a LOT of women still there when he does this, so there is no way that she doesn't find out.

How can she choose him? The windmill, etc. No wonder her dad tells him no. I liked him, but he's just being gross. I wonder if he's crying at the final rose because she is the one that says that if he sleeps with other girls, then she's done.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, valen said:

From the previews, it appears that Madison is a virgin. She says she wants a husband that has the same religious views as she does. I cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, see how Peter fits that description. The previews he shared on his IG show the other women being angry that he has sex with someone in a hot tub. There are a LOT of women still there when he does this, so there is no way that she doesn't find out.

How can she choose him? The windmill, etc. No wonder her dad tells him no. I liked him, but he's just being gross. I wonder if he's crying at the final rose because she is the one that says that if he sleeps with other girls, then she's done.

So if that is the case, does this mean if he is coupled up that any girl could trust him?  I know not all pilots do this, but you know that many of them are rumored to have affairs since they travel so much.  I can't imagine he wouldn't not have affairs if he likes kissing and sex this much.  Let's be real.

22 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Well now I’m beginning to think when Peter said that, he’s talking about what I mentioned in Thursday’s column and podcast, which is he’s more talking about the HOW we get to the point that we do at the end, and not necessarily the WHO. This is a two person race. Peter is not single, nor is he with Hannah Brown (go read Thursday’s column if you haven’t). And for that matter, he’s also not with any of his women who finished 3rd through 30. This is a Madison or Hannah Ann deal, so, for him to say no one will know is kinda silly since anyone has a 50/50 shot of being right. And no, I do not believe, nor have I been given any info that leads to this being a decision he’s gonna make on the ATFR. I just don’t see either woman agreeing to that and, well, just heard nothing of the sort. Who he’s with isn’t gonna be as hard to find out as to HOW we get to that point, because there is some messiness late in the season.

This is SO much less interesting than the proposed Sister Wives deal, LOL.

I cannot imagine (given the comments above, that make total sense) that Madison will be at all happy with him (though there's no confirmation that he actually does hook up during the show? the voiceovers are so often misleading) and if he ends up with Hannah Ann...well, good luck to them. I cannot stand her, but she does not seem like the type to end up with someone who's been hooking up along the way, though I can totally see her wanting the WIN. Or maybe she'd rather be the broken-hearted F2 / next Bachelorette.

• Love 3

Just because Madison is allegedly a virgin, it doesn't mean that it's strictly for religious reasons.  There are plenty of denominations that don't get their collective knickers in a twist over pre-marital sexual activity.  They just don't bellow about beink a fuckink Christian* like Hannah Teeth does.

*Perhaps I should say "They just don't bellow about beink a Christian who likes fuckink like Hannah Teeth does."

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

This is SO much less interesting than the proposed Sister Wives deal, LOL.

I cannot imagine (given the comments above, that make total sense) that Madison will be at all happy with him (though there's no confirmation that he actually does hook up during the show? the voiceovers are so often misleading) and if he ends up with Hannah Ann...well, good luck to them. I cannot stand her, but she does not seem like the type to end up with someone who's been hooking up along the way, though I can totally see her wanting the WIN. Or maybe she'd rather be the broken-hearted F2 / next Bachelorette.

There is a clip of him having a conversation with a woman where they are discussing if he has "been doing the same thing you're doing with me with other girls" and how whoever the woman is will be done if he has. Peter has tears in his eyes and admits that he has been "intimate with some of the other women" and he can't lie about it.

I could be wrong about Madison's virginity being tied to her religion, but I don't think I am. Her bio is clear about how strong her faith is and how it plays such a huge part of her life. Her mission trips have been widely discussed. I too am from the South and Auburn and I am familiar with the belief system. She specifically says that she is looking for a man with the same values that she has. There is nothing wrong with either belief system. I'm just commenting on how I find it hard to believe that she both wants what she says she wants and that she convinces herself that he meets that definition. Given that the windmill was publicized so much, it is interesting that she chose to audition and meet Peter specifically.

Peter has asked that the windmill stop being discussed so much because it is disrespectful to his potential girlfriend that he is with now, if he is actually with someone right now. He's vague but he did say something along the lines of how it would be hurtful and uncomfortable for her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

With the more updated spoilers, I think that neither one of the F4 will be selected as the next Bachelorette where it will be the second consecutive year that a lady has finished outside of F4. My picks for next Bachelorette (the 16th Bach'ette season) would be Victoria P. (the blonde nurse) or Kelley (the city attorney).

• Love 3
On 1/16/2020 at 11:10 AM, ApprenticeFan said:

With the more updated spoilers, I think that neither one of the F4 will be selected as the next Bachelorette where it will be the second consecutive year that a lady has finished outside of F4. My picks for next Bachelorette (the 16th Bach'ette season) would be Victoria P. (the blonde nurse) or Kelley (the city attorney).

I agree. If it's not one of those two, I think they go outside the season. Maybe Tayshia. Please not Hannah B again.

• Love 2