Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 24: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

I just don't get why so many people say Madison is "too good" for Peter.  Because she hasn't had sex?  Because she can play a little basketball? Because she & her family have all been drinking so much jesus juice that every sentence that comes out of them involves god, godliness and god-like god things?  

She's still a child, for Pete's sake (Pun intended).  She's had almost NO life experience, so in  what way is she supposed to be better than what he deserves? 

He's not cruel, sarcastic or deliberately critical towards the girls.  He's just not very bright.  And liked sex with Hannah B. 

I don't think that averageness makes him unworthy of whatever superiority the magical Madison seems to exhibit to some people.  People who don't actually know her.  

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I just read a tweet from Kelly saying that she wasn't invited to the WTA.  I was under the impression that all the memorable contestants were invited; and Kelly was memorable.  Wonder what gives.  Was she too outspoken?  Is there more to her and Peter that viewers aren't privy to?  Is she the mystery woman his mom is begging him to bring home?  Does this mean she is out of the running to be "The Bachelorette"?  I need answers. 

Reality Steve thinks TPTB don't like Kelley; it doesn't seem that he knows why. It's pretty unusual for someone featured as much as she was not to be asked back for Women Tell All. Her edit for her last episode was not flattering, either. Very mysterious... 

The Webers are flown to Australia to meet Peter's final two women, so "bring her home" appears to be about one of them.

• Love 2

Has this ever happened? Even the nastiest people were always on wta. That’s seems crazy. 

2 hours ago, leighdear said:

I just don't get why so many people say Madison is "too good" for Peter.  Because she hasn't had sex?  Because she can play a little basketball? Because she & her family have all been drinking so much jesus juice that every sentence that comes out of them involves god, godliness and god-like god things?  

She's still a child, for Pete's sake (Pun intended).  She's had almost NO life experience, so in  what way is she supposed to be better than what he deserves? 

He's not cruel, sarcastic or deliberately critical towards the girls.  He's just not very bright.  And liked sex with Hannah B. 

I don't think that averageness makes him unworthy of whatever superiority the magical Madison seems to exhibit to some people.  People who don't actually know her.  

To me it’s because peter has been feeding everyone the same lines and being incredibly disingenuous and Madi has been quiet and drama free and seems to be a nice person. I can’t say the same for Peter who’s ego for some reason appears to be much bigger than it needs to be. 

• Love 7

Lead or contestant, every person involved in the show has a checklist of acceptable responses, phrases and questions.  They are all the same, every season. 

It's all about the journey, I need clarity, it's so crazy, it's amazing, I can't believe it, she keeps her walls up, I need to go deeper, he needs to open up, she needs to open up, I see my wife in this room, Brazil is the perfect place to fall in love, blah, blah, blah......

Every single person, every single season.  I see Peter as no better and no worse, and I see Madison as no better and no worse.  But her naivete about what's realistic on THIS show is a bit unbelievable so far into the show's history. 

The no-sex train has left the station & I never see it coming back.  YMMV. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Dejana said:

Reality Steve thinks TPTB don't like Kelley; it doesn't seem that he knows why. It's pretty unusual for someone featured as much as she was not to be asked back for Women Tell All. Her edit for her last episode was not flattering, either. Very mysterious... 

Maybe it's because they know she will out them for all the heavy editing of things she said in her last ep to make her look like a sudden villain. Personally I think she won the season by not having to sit through the shriek-fest that is WTA. IDK how she managed it, but good on her. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Quoting RS here because I couldn't isolate this part from that long string of his tweets:

Madison's dinner portion w/ Peter is where she tells him she's saving herself for marriage & she "woudn't be able to say yes to an engagement & move forward if you've slept w/ the other women." Peter says "So you'd throw this all away if something happened w/ the other women?"

That's one highly egotistical comment from Peter the Mediocre.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, EllenB said:

Quoting RS here because I couldn't isolate this part from that long string of his tweets:

Madison's dinner portion w/ Peter is where she tells him she's saving herself for marriage & she "woudn't be able to say yes to an engagement & move forward if you've slept w/ the other women." Peter says "So you'd throw this all away if something happened w/ the other women?"

Peter's a dumb bunny!  He deserves what he gets this season.

• Love 3
On 2/22/2020 at 11:03 PM, EllenB said:

Steve also states that Madison says this AFTER Peter has already had his overnight dates with the other 2 women.   Madison had the THIRD Fantasy Suite date. 

So her proclamation came when it was already too late for Peter to decide to stay sex-free.  He finds out it's a deal-breaker AFTER he's been with Hannah Ann and Victoria.  

To me, that's a more egotistical statement from a girl that's bringing nothing but looks and an intact hymen to the table. 

ETA: I obviously misread Steve, so Peter DID know Madison wanted him to stay chaste.  Sorry honey, men never go for then ultimatum, even when you say that's not what it is.   

Edited by leighdear
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Steve also states that Madison says this AFTER Peter has already had his overnight dates with the other 2 women.   Madison had the THIRD Fantasy Suite date. 

So her proclamation came when it was already too late for Peter to decide to stay sex-free.  He finds out it's a deal-breaker AFTER he's been with Hannah Ann and Victoria.  

To me, that's a more egotistical statement from a girl that's bringing nothing but looks and an intact hymen to the table.  

The next episode picks up right where the last one left off:

So, Peter knows Madison, whom he's said he loves, would find it difficult to continue if he slept with any of the others, before he's had any Fantasy Suite dates. At this point, I think Madison should have told Peter about saving herself for marriage. However,  considering that she doesn't, Peter had no reason to think he wouldn't be having sex with Madison later that week*, and he still couldn't resist hooking up with the other women. Peter/Madison are not in an exclusive relationship so it's not cheating, but it's not a requirement for the Bachelor to sleep with everyone left, or even say, "I think I'm starting to possibly fall in love," to the ones he doesn't really want. We've seen leads be clear that sex didn't happen in the Fantasy Suites, or even cut people before the overnight portion of the date.

Peter was free to do what he wanted and Madison is free to be unhappy about it. She ends up accepting the rose, so she wasn't lying to say it wasn't an ultimatum. I think this is probably not the best place for Madison to find a husband, but Peter knew what he might be risking and decided that sex with Victoria F and Hannah Ann was worth it.

*Because he is not perceptive enough to put it together that the girl who wants a very religious husband, the girl who doesn't give the "Bachelor handshake", whose father lectures him about her purity, and is from a family that does their toast with sweet tea instead of wine...just might possibly be a virgin/abstaining. Granted, Hannah B identified as Christian and was obviously up for fun in the windmill, but the same episode also featured another Christian on other side of the "sex outside of marriage" debate. The Bachelor last season was a virgin, so it's really not that alien of a concept, even for this franchise. I just feel that some of the other Bachelors, faced with a Madison, might have suspected she was a religious, "saving herself for marriage" type without needing it so bluntly spelled out.

• Love 9

My take on it is, if Peter really thinks any of these women will be his final one, then he maybe should have brought up the subject of Fantasy Suite Sex before FS week. I just think it's more of a respect for someone you care about thing. If he respected any of them he might want to get some idea about how they feel about his screwing a few other women days before he proposes. 

Some gals might be "do what you have to, just be safe", some might say "screw you, I'm outta here" and some might say "if you really think I'm your choice, please don't do anything". But at least then he'd avoid this kind of situation, like Hannah could have avoided the Luke situation if she'd discussed with him what their religiousness meant to them rather than assuming they both had the same beliefs about everything, including sex. 

I'm kind of sad to assume that the lead never really asks his favorites how they are feeling about his/her making out with/screwing the others. No wonder most of these relationships don't work. They start off extremely one sided. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

My take on it is, if Peter really thinks any of these women will be his final one, then he maybe should have brought up the subject of Fantasy Suite Sex before FS week. I just think it's more of a respect for someone you care about thing. If he respected any of them he might want to get some idea about how they feel about his screwing a few other women days before he proposes. 

Some gals might be "do what you have to, just be safe", some might say "screw you, I'm outta here" and some might say "if you really think I'm your choice, please don't do anything". But at least then he'd avoid this kind of situation, like Hannah could have avoided the Luke situation if she'd discussed with him what their religiousness meant to them rather than assuming they both had the same beliefs about everything, including sex. 

I'm kind of sad to assume that the lead never really asks his favorites how they are feeling about his/her making out with/screwing the others. No wonder most of these relationships don't work. They start off extremely one sided. 

The show now wants to up the ante by implying that sex definitely happens during every Fantasy Suite date, unless it's a story point that it doesn't (Colton), but it doesn't seem particularly compatible with the general push for the season to end with an engagement.  I'm not sure TPTB really want to show conversations between the lead and the contestants to make it clear that "engaged" in this franchise is often more like, "Let's exclusively date," as it wouldn't play well with the "Right Reasons" crowd.  TPTB want the "will they/won't they/and with how many" drama surrounding sex, but they also really like the pomp and circumstance of the Neil Lane ring and the guy getting down on one knee in a tropical setting.

• Love 1

I like Peter, and I also like Madison. However Peter can be frustrating with how he rewards the drama queens and thinks with the wrong head. Madison seems to be a sweet girl who has morals. I like that there aren’t ugly rumors about her. I like that she hasn’t been rude or snappy toward Peter or the other women. She loves her family. I’m not religious and don’t see virginity as something super precious, but I like that she’s not messing with multiple people at once. It grosses me out. When I see her next to Peter and some of the others, she is a class above. I think she’s best suited to a man who’s not so different from her, which Peter is. And not someone who is weak to bitchy women with doe eyes, which Peter is. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I don’t want to put out the ultimate spoiler but who Peter is probably dating is all over social media, Page 6 and etcetera. That’s all I’m going to say shocked 😳 

If it’s the producer story, that’s old news. And already debunked. 
As far as Peter sleeping with all the women, he knew before any of them that it would upset Madison. If he truly loved her, he’d abstain. I just listened to a podcast with Nick Viall, and he said he only slept with Vanessa because he really loved her and truly  wanted it to work in the real world. 

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

If it’s the producer story, that’s old news. And already debunked. 
As far as Peter sleeping with all the women, he knew before any of them that it would upset Madison. If he truly loved her, he’d abstain. I just listened to a podcast with Nick Viall, and he said he only slept with Vanessa because he really loved her and truly  wanted it to work in the real world. 

Nick Viall totally, and with malice aforethought, slut-shamed Andi Dorfman in front of the entire world.  And then had NO qualms about screwing Kaitlyn Bristowe half-way through her season. 

I see his standards of discretion and respectful behavior as being non-existent.  Why does he even pretend he's relevant anymore?  He's more thirsty than Chris Bukowski, almost 40 and a washed-up professional nobody.  At least Bukowski owns a couple of bars.    

• Love 6
On 2/22/2020 at 8:14 PM, leighdear said:

Lead or contestant, every person involved in the show has a checklist of acceptable responses, phrases and questions.  They are all the same, every season. 

It's all about the journey, I need clarity, it's so crazy, it's amazing, I can't believe it, she keeps her walls up, I need to go deeper, he needs to open up, she needs to open up, I see my wife in this room, Brazil is the perfect place to fall in love, blah, blah, blah......

Every single person, every single season.  I see Peter as no better and no worse, and I see Madison as no better and no worse.  But her naivete about what's realistic on THIS show is a bit unbelievable so far into the show's history. 

The no-sex train has left the station & I never see it coming back.  YMMV. 

I’ve been a watcher since season 1, and honestly to me Peter is one of the worst in terms of throwaway lines. But yeah a lot of them were jerks but for some reason he seems to be more disingenuous than most . But lol you have alll the great lines down!!:)

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Nick Viall totally, and with malice aforethought, slut-shamed Andi Dorfman in front of the entire world.  And then had NO qualms about screwing Kaitlyn Bristowe half-way through her season. 

I see his standards of discretion and respectful behavior as being non-existent.  Why does he even pretend he's relevant anymore?  He's more thirsty than Chris Bukowski, almost 40 and a washed-up professional nobody.  At least Bukowski owns a couple of bars.    

I guess I’m naive, but in that moment, i think nick was really in love with andi and didn’t understand why she slept with him when she knew she was choosing josh. If i remember correctly, he had been trying to reach her since the show ended and she refused to speak with him. I don’t think he slut-shamed her, or i dont think it was intentional, i think he just needed clarity. His behavior since then , ugh, him and kaitlyn ugh, but i didn’t care for Andi at all anyway. 

• Love 12

I'm still getting over 'three times in the windmill with Hannah'!

Having a hard time moving forward with the last three!

Peter's in lust!  Like a teenage boy that's not getting any!

Grow up Peter!  Everything good is right there in front of you.

17 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I don’t want to put out the ultimate spoiler but who Peter is probably dating is all over social media, Page 6 and etcetera. That’s all I’m going to say shocked 😳 

this IS the spoiler thread.   

It's for posting spoilers, not for posting hints that there are spoilers elsewhere. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Not the original poster and I completely agree with you but my guess is they're probably referencing the producer rumor. I've seen a few recent images on social media of him with the producer out and about. Of course the season is still airing and many of the occasions, other people were present. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
16 hours ago, cinsays said:

All what, Peter?  He thinks he's a catch and, uh, nope.

the cover of PEOPLE?  Appearances on Jimmy Kimmel and Good Morning America (or whatever the morning show is)?  does she want to throw all that away?    

Jimmy Kimmel once described The Bachelor/ette ending as "finding the one person you are willing to be contractually obligated to pretend to be engaged to for the next six month."  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I disagree with the idea that someone can't come on this show and not have sex. Many people have done it. In fact, the very last bachelor before Peter did it. There have been several leads that did not sleep with anyone other than their final 1. It's possible. The fact that it doesn't happen often doesn't mean that it shouldn't happen more than it does. He knew her boundaries and he violated them. Honestly, I don't know how you ever move past that.

If he really loved her like he says he does, he wouldn't want to sleep with someone else. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Not the original poster and I completely agree with you but my guess is they're probably referencing the producer rumor. I've seen a few recent images on social media of him with the producer out and about. Of course the season is still airing and many of the occasions, other people were present. 

Yes, I am sorry I fell down the rabbit hole and thought there was some merit in the producer drama ending. Didn’t realize the show was still filming. 

5 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Yes, I am sorry I fell down the rabbit hole and thought there was some merit in the producer drama ending. Didn’t realize the show was still filming. 

The show is not still filming. However it is still airing, which means the lead still interacts with the producers. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, valen said:

I disagree with the idea that someone can't come on this show and not have sex. Many people have done it. In fact, the very last bachelor before Peter did it. There have been several leads that did not sleep with anyone other than their final 1. It's possible. The fact that it doesn't happen often doesn't mean that it shouldn't happen more than it does. He knew her boundaries and he violated them. Honestly, I don't know how you ever move past that.

If he really loved her like he says he does, he wouldn't want to sleep with someone else. 

Of course not everybody has to have sex.  Nobody said that.  The point was that the lead sleeping with 1-2 of their Fantasy Suite people is status quo.  It's the norm. 

Colton & Sean claimed they had no sex, out of 23 previous Bachelor seasons.  None of the women claimed they had no sex (Emily tip-toed around it) in 15 Bachelorette seasons.  

28 seasons, 2 with no sex.  All choices made by grown adults who knew EXACTLY what the focus of this show is.  Not love.  Not romance.  Not happily-ever-after.  

Ratings and money.  And the franchise gets great ratings and makes huge money.  Simple and unchanging.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

the cover of PEOPLE?  Appearances on Jimmy Kimmel and Good Morning America (or whatever the morning show is)?  does she want to throw all that away?    

Jimmy Kimmel once described The Bachelor/ette ending as "finding the one person you are willing to be contractually obligated to pretend to be engaged to for the next six month."  

the best Jimmy Kimmel bit was when he played a clip of Chris Soules and actually attempted to interpret it word for word and it was like "err, um, err, umm yeah, " ::makeout::

• Love 1
3 hours ago, valen said:

Ali actually let the final guy leave because she knew who she was picking. Yes agreed it is possible but Peter has allowed this show to make him believe he is all that and well ugh.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

Colton & Sean claimed they had no sex, out of 23 previous Bachelor seasons.  None of the women claimed they had no sex (Emily tip-toed around it) in 15 Bachelorette seasons.  

I thought Colton claimed he had sex with what's her name after he went to the other part of the hotel complex to chase her down?

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, call me ishmael said:

I thought Colton claimed he had sex with what's her name after he went to the other part of the hotel complex to chase her down?

I've blocked most of Colton's season frommy brain due to them beating the virginity horse to death but I though Harrison coyly asked about it at the ATFR and Colton sort of implying that they did.   Memories coming back.  Delete, delete, delete

Edited by LBS
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I didn't actually watch Colton's season, but I just assumed if he'd actually had sex with any of them, it would have been trumpeted across the internet and TMZ would have covered it.  Maybe Chris Harrison would have taken out a full-page spread in "The Hollywood Reporter".  

Maybe he did get his man-cherry popped.  Yay. 

So that would make Sean the lone nookie hold-out.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 3

I don't really care who had sex or not, but I would be curious to know who only slept with their final pick. I bet it's probably more of them than we think, despite all the producer shenanigans showing the next morning. Several of the contestants have said post-show that they knew they weren't going to "win" and that they just talked with the Bachelor/Bachelorette all night. I remember Rachel being one of them, despite the show trying to make it look like she and Nick slept together. 

At the end of the day, it comes down to what these contestants want to do. If Peter wants to sleep with Hannah Ann and Victoria, great. But then he shouldn't be surprised/upset if Madison minds.

Similarly, if Madison wants to make her position clear, great. But then she should leave if he shows her he doesn't feel the same way about things. 

Frankly, I'm amazed that anyone has lasted from this show. The number of successful couples is pretty astonishing. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, valen said:

That is the bottom line. If he's truly in love with her, and she's the one he wants to marry, and he has even an inkling that she feels that way about sex, then he should not have slept with either of the others. 

I have a feeling he sees it as his last chance before he's stuck with one girl forever but if you love someone you shouldn't be thinking like that. Maybe that's naive of me, but if I found the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with I'd be dying to screw them and only them and wouldn't even want to go into the FS with anyone else. 

I can't wrap my little head around the idea of still wanting to screw around when you plan on proposing to someone within the week. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Mabinogia said:

That is the bottom line. If he's truly in love with her, and she's the one he wants to marry, and he has even an inkling that she feels that way about sex, then he should not have slept with either of the others. 

I have a feeling he sees it as his last chance before he's stuck with one girl forever but if you love someone you shouldn't be thinking like that. Maybe that's naive of me, but if I found the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with I'd be dying to screw them and only them and wouldn't even want to go into the FS with anyone else. 

I can't wrap my little head around the idea of still wanting to screw around when you plan on proposing to someone within the week. 

exactly. so both bachelors and bachlorettes who have behaved in that way, great for them. I will never get it, and as someone else said, I would not be able to get past it. I was surprised to hear hannah basically tell him "hey no pressure no matter what happens these next few nights, Ill be here for you" ugh. pathetic. but good for Peter, he knows he can bang away and Hannah will be waiting there. 

• Love 2

Reality Steve's reveal today. This is just paraphrased.

He is not 100% sure of anything and is very clear on that. This Is based on things he has heard.
So these are his guesses....
Madison leaves before the FRC
He did not say if she saw his parents
They have a date the day of meet the parents
Only HannahAnn is left at the FRC
RS does not think he chose HannahAnn....if he did, they are not together now
He has been communicating with Madi post filming
He thinks they are dating but not engaged
But if they are not together now, he would not be surprised

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Reality Steve's reveal today. This is just paraphrased.

He is not 100% sure of anything and is very clear on that. This Is based on things he has heard.
So these are his guesses....
Madison leaves before the FRC
He did not say if she saw his parents
They have a date the day of meet the parents
Only HannahAnn is left at the FRC
RS does not think he chose HannahAnn....if he did, they are not together now
He has been communicating with Madi post filming
He thinks they are dating but not engaged
But if they are not together now, he would not be surprised

Thank you for this because that website is the absolute worst and is currently down.

I think, based on those spoilers and the clips from last night, that he might actually try with Hannah Ann and then that clip of him apologizing is him realizing he wants to be with Madi and dumping her. 

• Love 2

Based on how it appears and what was posted above, I think that he does choose Madi at some point--as I think she can find a way to make this work if she doesn't have to accept a proposal a week after he slept with other women.  It would be different for her if they have time to date, and he has time away from other women.  

• Love 2
18 hours ago, valen said:

From what I can remember, Colton and Cassie just said they were no longer going to talk about their sex lives. They just stopped discussing it. 

This is also what I remember. I remember Colton being very protective over Cassie. Once he chose her, and she became part of the virginity conversation, he shut the questioning down and made clear he would no longer talk about his virginity.

---

I hope Madison runs far away from Peter. Hopefully she's just entertaining it until the finale airs. She has to know deep down that he is not the man for her. I can't see how she wouldn't be totally turned off after watching his season.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

I can't see how she wouldn't be totally turned off after watching his season.

I'm still trying to figure out how someone who cares about purity wouldn't have been turned off by watching him on Hannah B's season. This is a guy who loves to have sex. And that's fine, he's single, he can do whoever he wants. It just doesn't seem like something super religious, pure Madison would find appealing. 

She really is a less gaslighty Luke with the "I can't stay if you screw the others...oh, you already did? um, well, nevermind, I can totally get over it because I wanna stay on TV!!!!" It just makes them both look like hypocrites. Either the lead screwing others is a deal breaker or it isn't. It can't be a deal breaker until you find out it already happened and then it's not a deal breaker anymore. That's not how that works. 

I can't say she doesn't deserve him because if she picks him she totally deserves what she's getting. Nothing makes it seem like he lies about having sex so she knows exactly what she's getting into. 

• Love 8

The only Bachelor's who have stayed with their bachelorettes are the Virgin (or born agains) and those who ended up dumping their first place for their final pick.  I think that it's just too hard for women to see the person they are going to marry sleeping with other girls and claiming that they were in love with three or four other women and it was so hard for them.

Jason's season is on Netflix and it's just so much better when the girls are older and more desperate.  Hannah Ann isn't worried about her fertility or being single forever, she's only 23.  They need to start skewing the couples older.  With the average age being 30, not 26.

• Love 5
On 2/24/2020 at 4:08 PM, valen said:

From what I can remember, Colton and Cassie just said they were no longer going to talk about their sex lives. They just stopped discussing it. 

But they did have the scene of their getting up the next morning with him preening like a rooster.

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I'm still trying to figure out how someone who cares about purity wouldn't have been turned off by watching him on Hannah B's season. This is a guy who loves to have sex. And that's fine, he's single, he can do whoever he wants. It just doesn't seem like something super religious, pure Madison would find appealing. 

She really is a less gaslighty Luke with the "I can't stay if you screw the others...oh, you already did? um, well, nevermind, I can totally get over it because I wanna stay on TV!!!!" It just makes them both look like hypocrites. Either the lead screwing others is a deal breaker or it isn't. It can't be a deal breaker until you find out it already happened and then it's not a deal breaker anymore. That's not how that works. 

I can't say she doesn't deserve him because if she picks him she totally deserves what she's getting. Nothing makes it seem like he lies about having sex so she knows exactly what she's getting into. 

She holds the same values as Luke P. Wanting a man like her father who gives Luke P vibes. I said in the episode thread she either signed up for Colton, whom I think is probably much more her type, or signed up for the platform. If she is with Peter, she won't be for long. I don't think she will stay with him at all. She will fake the funk through the finale and promo and peace out.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 2

I never buy into conspiracy theories. But I have now heard a few interviews with Chris Harrison. IMO, he seems pretty anti-Madison. And I just listened to Lauren Zima, his girlfriend, on her podcast, and she did too. They seem pretty pro Hannah Ann. Is that because HannahAnn is the "winner"? (I hope, just because I want do not want her to be the next lead). Is it because she is the next Bachelorette? (I hope not!).  I don't know, it is just weird to me. Madi was getting a ton of love Monday evening on Twitter, from a lot of Bachelor Nation and past contestants. Am I just being crazy?

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I never buy into conspiracy theories. But I have now heard a few interviews with Chris Harrison. IMO, he seems pretty anti-Madison. And I just listened to Lauren Zima, his girlfriend, on her podcast, and she did too. They seem pretty pro Hannah Ann. Is that because HannahAnn is the "winner"? (I hope, just because I want do not want her to be the next lead). Is it because she is the next Bachelorette? (I hope not!).  I don't know, it is just weird to me. Madi was getting a ton of love Monday evening on Twitter, from a lot of Bachelor Nation and past contestants. Am I just being crazy?

My interpretation would be that they are trying to set up Hannah Ann as the next Bachelorette.  She's very beautiful... however, there's not much else.  She just seems so young and unformed.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

My interpretation would be that they are trying to set up Hannah Ann as the next Bachelorette.  She's very beautiful... however, there's not much else.  She just seems so young and unformed.

Hannah Anna Banana reminds me of the paper dolls I had as a kid.  Very pretty and good for hanging beautiful clothes on, but no substance, super shallow, and tiresome after a few minutes.

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, nutty1 said:

well if that is the case, what is she winning? a guy who BEGS and PLEADS for Madi to stay. UGH seriously if thats a prize, I guess that is why she told him to go ahead and do what he needed to do and shed be there waiting. GROSS.

Edited by nlkm9
typo
  • Love 3