Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 24: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

(edited)

I highly doubt she didn't know he was going to propose. They set these kind of things up all the time. I think she just got carried away with it all and that's fine but that doesn't give me confidence that she knows exactly what she wants. She is a bit of a hopeless romantic and I see some aspects of Hannah Brown in her, a bit of a drama queen with bad taste in men, but less harsh than Hannah. Clare is pretty and bubbly so I will still watch her season, but hope she comes into it with confidence. Else it will be another hot mess train. I do like a bit of hot mess drama but it would be nice to have some "success" after the messes of Hannah B and Pilot Pete.

Edited by waving feather
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I always thought Clare had one of the best bodies out of anyone that’s been on the show . I don’t think her looks would be an issue for the men .. but she does have a crazy girl vibe that might be . Either way , she definitely has a personality that will bring the tears and drama . 

Oh my comment had nothing to do with her looks - she is beautiful! I meant her desperation and past relationships might turn guys off.... but i love her !!!! I hope she ends up happy !!

• Love 1
(edited)

Well, having been on 4 shows within The Bachelor realm, TPTB certainly seem to like her.  I hope she doesn't become too much of a pawn of TPTB on the show. 

Edited by rebel2u
trying to write a coherent sentence.
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, SassyCat said:

I know his name is spelled Benoit, but the pronunciation is just like those ben-wa balls, which sounds kind of silly.

Silly to you (or most Americans), perhaps, but to not someone from a French-speaking country. Benoit is from Quebec, where French is the official language.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Kerri Johnson said:

Hannah Ann out on a date

This is extremely bold to do. I thought eveyone would be hiding more up until the finale 

Also Madi has been quiet on social media, they are most likely on a SHV.

According to those in Knoxville, they were together all day, went to at least three different bars, and were spotted making out. I don't know how this fits with her contract for a year after the end of filming, but it doesn't seem wise.

There is some speculation that it is in retaliation for not being chosen as the Bachelorette. If that's the case, then it supports the argument that she was too immature.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Captain Asshat said:

Silly to you (or most Americans), perhaps, but to not someone from a French-speaking country. Benoit is from Quebec, where French is the official language.

It's a fairly common name in any area settled by the French.  Those Benoists were everywhere!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, leighdear said:

Are there photos of this egregiously off-limits outing?  Cause if they ain't got no receipts, it didn't happen..... *LOL*

There are lots of photos, but just of them hanging out- no making out.

• Love 1

Yes, that was mean of me and I apologise to Benoit, and all the Benoits out there. Sometimes the snarkiness gets the better of me on these boards. 

I was married to a French Canadian and was forced to give my son a middle name by his father, to name him after his (my son's) grandfather. I didn't like the name, neither did my son, but I did it for the father and grandfather. 

So sorry Benoit. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Oh, YEAY to Clare being bachelorette. FINALLY, a season I can get excited about and watch. She's always been a fav of mine. I dropped this franchise for the first time  after just a few minutes of Peter, and I didn't like Hannah Brown at all, she even made me quit watching DWTS. I'll be there for Clare. I hope it will be as good as I imagine!

LOL that none of the applicants on Peter's season made the cut. Too bad, so sad. NOT.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

It’s really Claire? So no more uptalk and vocal fry? Men from 32-45? 

They really need to skew older for good. Watching a bunch of needy, nervous babies whine and cry all in question form is killing me. How do these indecisive people even get and keep jobs? Everyone is so eaten up with anxiety and “in their head” all the time. We are going to have to pull seniors off retirement to staff businesses. 

• Love 15
43 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

It’s really Claire? So no more uptalk and vocal fry? Men from 32-45? 

They really need to skew older for good. Watching a bunch of needy, nervous babies whine and cry all in question form is killing me. How do these indecisive people even get and keep jobs? Everyone is so eaten up with anxiety and “in their head” all the time. We are going to have to pull seniors off retirement to staff businesses. 

There is more info at the bachelorette thread on this but yes, it is Clare!

• Love 2

I want to know who Peter went to see, when he’s crying and saying he’s sorry. I’m guessing it’s HannahAnn. I think he’s trying to make it work with Madi and that’s why no one knows the ending. He is visibly affected by her. I think it’s pretty obvious. I think when Chris Harrison tells him something shocking at the end, it’s that Madi was not showing up. I usually think those previews are all a lot of nothing on the end, but this time may be drama worthy. If that’s the case, my guess is that’s the cliffhanger they will end with on Monday night. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Isn't it funny!  Men still chose the one that won't jump in the sack with them!

My grandma told me "why buy the cow when the milk is free".

Guess there is still some truth in that saying!

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

What are they??

They are for next week. From the few screen shots people have posted on Twitter, it's only little bit of new information. He's still not 100%, but he's pretty sure.

Madison self eliminates. (He still doesn't know if it's after she meets the parents or at the FRC.  - I think it's at the LCD since he's wearing that pink flannel shirt when he's with Madison and that's what he's wearing when he's crying in the desert.)

His mother is talking about Madison.

He is 100% not with Hannah Ann at this moment nor will he be at the ATFR. He specifically mentions Hannah Ann hanging out with UT football players this weekend.

What he isn't sure about is if he picks Hannah Ann at the FRC only to dump her later. He definitely does not leave Australia engaged. 

They are kind of a let down, but I can't see all of it since it keeps crashing, so maybe there is more.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, valen said:

They are for next week. From the few screen shots people have posted on Twitter, it's only little bit of new information. He's still not 100%, but he's pretty sure.

Madison self eliminates. (He still doesn't know if it's after she meets the parents or at the FRC.  - I think it's at the LCD since he's wearing that pink flannel shirt when he's with Madison and that's what he's wearing when he's crying in the desert.)

His mother is talking about Madison.

He is 100% not with Hannah Ann at this moment nor will he be at the ATFR. He specifically mentions Hannah Ann hanging out with UT football players this weekend.

What he isn't sure about is if he picks Hannah Ann at the FRC only to dump her later. He definitely does not leave Australia engaged. 

They are kind of a let down, but I can't see all of it since it keeps crashing, so maybe there is more.

So really nothing new. Thanks!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, nutty1 said:
18 minutes ago, valen said:

Steve has new spoilers up, but, as usual, his site is down.

What are they??

Absolutely nothing.  He said he would post what he thinks/heard/can almost verify on tomorrow/Thursday. He talks mostly about Clare being the bachelorette, how they still are casting, filming starts on the 13th.  Honestly, no need to read his blog post today.  He's oddly defensive 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

So really nothing new. Thanks!

I think the 100% not with Hannah Ann is new, but it's definitely not surprising. I would hope, that after last night, she would respect herself enough not to put up with him. 

• Love 4

Has anyone listened to Nick's podcast with Lauren Zima? I would be interested in what she has to say. She has seemed oddly critical of Madi and oddly defensive of Hannah Ann, even in the comments on Nick's post about the podcast. I am not in a place where I can listen to it, but I'd be very interested in what she says. If Peter does pick Hannah Ann only to dump her later, especially if she asks not to make her his second choice, I can see Lauren being protective of her. I guess. It's still kind of weird, but I'm curious.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, valen said:

Has anyone listened to Nick's podcast with Lauren Zima? I would be interested in what she has to say. She has seemed oddly critical of Madi and oddly defensive of Hannah Ann, even in the comments on Nick's post about the podcast. I am not in a place where I can listen to it, but I'd be very interested in what she says. If Peter does pick Hannah Ann only to dump her later, especially if she asks not to make her his second choice, I can see Lauren being protective of her. I guess. It's still kind of weird, but I'm curious.

Is that Nick’s latest podcast?

(edited)

Part of Steve's blog today. Looks like he will give us more info tomorrow or Thursday, once he talks to this source one more time.......

As we head down the final week, I’m seriously still trying to get as close as I can to telling you what goes down in the finale. I know what they said last night about “Peter doesn’t even know,” but I think that may be a play on words. I do not think after over 3 months I’m somehow going to get the solid confirmation I need about the finale in this last week. However, I do have a pretty good source that I believe does have the right ending. Albeit they couldn’t provide proof of it, but, it seemingly matches up with a lot of what I’ve heard this season and I believe their account of what goes down is accurate. I’m just trying to see if I can get a couple last few details. Either way, I will share that tomorrow or Thursday on the beginning of the podcast.

What I can report about the finale/ending are these things (most of which I’ve been reporting from the get go):

-It was not a normal final rose ceremony where two girls arrive, one gets dumped, the other gets picked, and he left Australia an engaged man.
-There was no engagement in Australia.
-Madison self eliminates. It’s either during the day portion of her last date with Peter (clips of which we finally saw last night), or on final rose ceremony. But she definitely leaves the show and goes home.
-When Barb is saying “don’t let her go…bring her home to us” that is the same day as when they met Madison.
-Hannah Ann is 100% not with Peter right now.

And no, not because of what happened this past weekend. I’ll get to that in a second. But yeah, one thing I’ve been pretty sure of in the last couple weeks is that as of this moment, Peter is not with Hannah Ann, nor will he be come finale night. I just don’t have anything told to me in the last 3 months that backs that up. HOWEVER, there’s still the issue of did Peter choose Hannah Ann AT the fine rose ceremony after Madison left, thinking that’s what he wanted, only to break it off post-show. We know filming took place post-show in that clip of him saying he’s so sorry and that he never expected this to happen. I’ve heard that theory. I just don’t know if it’s true or not.

But in case you didn’t see or hear, Hannah Ann spent a lot of Saturday with former UT QB Josh Dobbs, a friend of hers. She even posted on her IG story she was with him at the TN basketball game, so it’s not like she was trying to hide it. Now these are unconfirmed reports, but I kept hearing all night on Saturday that people said they were all over each other and making out. Like I said, unconfirmed reports and anyone can say that without providing any proof. Nobody ever did. Not to mention, I can’t imagine Hannah Ann would be that stupid a week before her finale to be making out with someone as recognizable as Josh Dobbs. But nonetheless, these were some of the pics that people did capture of them together. You can draw your own conclusions on if you think she is someone that’s gonna show up next Mon/Tues on the ATFR and say she’s with Peter. Certainly doesn’t seem like it, but hey, who knows?

As mentioned, tomorrow or Thursday I will lay out the scenario from my source of how things play out this season, the end, and post-show. It’s NOT 100% confirmed, but it’s what I’ll run with and see if it matches up come Monday/Tuesday since you’re all wanting something.

Edited by nutty1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Well, if Peter gets soundly kicked to the curb rejected, I might come back just to watch that episode. He's such a doof, I can't think of any reason he should find "true love." He ruined this franchise for me.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I want to know who Peter went to see, when he’s crying and saying he’s sorry. I’m guessing it’s HannahAnn. I think he’s trying to make it work with Madi and that’s why no one knows the ending. He is visibly affected by her. I think it’s pretty obvious. I think when Chris Harrison tells him something shocking at the end, it’s that Madi was not showing up. I usually think those previews are all a lot of nothing on the end, but this time may be drama worthy. If that’s the case, my guess is that’s the cliffhanger they will end with on Monday night. 

Quoting myself to say this. Reality Steve mentioned something about that "I'm sorry" scene being filmed post show. Now I may remember something about that. So maybe my theory is totally wrong.
Per Steve..."We know filming took place post-show in that clip of him saying he’s so sorry and that he never expected this to happen."

• Love 2

Hummm maybe they are tired of reality Steve ruining the final rose show!

Maybe the twist will be that pilot Pete does choose and finds happiness!

Perhaps Hannah was told to go out with her friend.  The show is throwing a lot of curve balls.

Maybe we'll have a good surprise ending!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, valen said:

I listened while I was cleaning. I thought she threw some shade on a different podcast last week, but wow. She was really down on her on Nick’s podcast. I was happy Nick stood up for Madi for a lot of it. However, Nick did say, now that she’s come back, she knows the drill and should have decided to put it all behind her. 

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Ok, every time I hear about Madison self eliminating I’m convinced she pooped her pants. Still better than dating Peter. 

That would make for the most shocking season ever! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

I listened while I was cleaning. I thought she threw some shade on a different podcast last week, but wow. She was really down on her on Nick’s podcast. I was happy Nick stood up for Madi for a lot of it. However, Nick did say, now that she’s come back, she knows the drill and should have decided to put it all behind her. 

What they forget is that this is all happening quickly. She "came back" and is expected to get over it and put it behind her within two or three days?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, valen said:

What they forget is that this is all happening quickly. She "came back" and is expected to get over it and put it behind her within two or three days?

I think that “put it behind her” is code for doing what Chris Harrison wants her to do.  They aren’t supposed to need time to do that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

We still have all the drama coming up with Peter laying on the bed, needing a cool cloth on his forehead.  He’s such a boob, not interesting at all, and none of the women are into him except Hannah Ann who is determined to win. 
I am so glad Clare is going to be Bachelorette, because these Instagram women are way too young to hold interest.  Hopefully they won’t load her with young 20s men.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Meowwww said:

We still have all the drama coming up with Peter laying on the bed, needing a cool cloth on his forehead.  He’s such a boob, not interesting at all, and none of the women are into him except Hannah Ann who is determined to win. 
I am so glad Clare is going to be Bachelorette, because these Instagram women are way too young to hold interest.  Hopefully they won’t load her with young 20s men.  

I saw today that the youngest guy will be 30.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Where did you read that? I’d be surprised if they didn’t throw some youngsters in!

Maybe Reality Steve's twitter? I'll have to go back and look. I just read it this morning.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Where did you read that? I’d be surprised if they didn’t throw some youngsters in!

You mean younger than 38?  At that age, an 8-year difference, with the woman being older, is pretty significant.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Love 3
(edited)
47 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

You men younger than 38?  At that age, an 8-year difference, with the woman being older, is pretty significant.

These are the same people who put the final 3 women together during fantasy suite week! I put nothing past them, LOL!!

Per Reality Steve....Peter is not with Kelly. And Kelly is not pregnant! That’s the latest rumor! Steve said he will give us most of the finale info tomorrow.

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

These are the same people who put the final 3 women together during fantasy suite week! I put nothing past them, LOL!!

Per Reality Steve....Peter is not with Kelly. And Kelly is not pregnant! That’s the latest rumor! Steve said he will give us most of the finale info tomorrow.

Hmm! Here’s an article with “evidence” backing this theory.

Read in Cosmopolitan: https://apple.news/AfE7uYbOKT3-LMB1T-QvM6A

I have to say, the speculation and reading all of the amateur sleuth theories this season is a lot more fun than knowing the actual ending! It’s like a game of Clue: It’s the producer with a pregnancy in Peter’s mother’s home!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Per Steve..."We know filming took place post-show in that clip of him saying he’s so sorry and that he never expected this to happen."

Some intrepid sleuth on Reddit actually located the house (or actually the three-car-garage bay) shown in the previews. It's an Airbnb for rent somewhere in CA.  My guess is that he's dumping Hannah Ann because he can't stop thinking of Maddie, or Maddie decided to give it a go, or Hannah Brown texted him to see what's up and he realizes he can't marry Hannah Ann.

At least Arie let Becca sit down on the couch while he dumped her. Peter looks like he broke it off while they were taking out the garbage.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Some intrepid sleuth on Reddit actually located the house (or actually the three-car-garage bay) shown in the previews. It's an Airbnb for rent somewhere in CA.  My guess is that he's dumping Hannah Ann because he can't stop thinking of Maddie, or Maddie decided to give it a go, or Hannah Brown texted him to see what's up and he realizes he can't marry Hannah Ann.

At least Arie let Becca sit down on the couch while he dumped her. Peter looks like he broke it off while they were taking out the garbage.  

I've seen a clip of him sobbing on the couch inside that house. I guess the woman he meets there leaves? 

• Love 1

Steve's ending spoiler is up. He said he finally got confirmation of the ending.

Madi self-eliminates. When Peter finds out, he wants to talk to her, but she has already left to go back to the U.S. 

He cancels the final rose ceremony and doesn't eliminate Hannah Ann either. He tells her that he can't pick either one until he talks to Madi.

He chases Madi down in the U.S. and begs her for a chance. (Here is where Hannah Ann loses me. She should have dumped him RIGHT HERE. How would it feel to be with him knowing that he chased the other girl down and she said no.) He has to win Madi over and her family over, and Steve says it was NOT easy. He's been courting Madi and working to rebuild her trust all this time.

He does end things with Hannah Ann because he wants to be with Madi. He and Madi are currently together but not engaged. He is supposedly going to propose on ATFR and has NO IDEA if she will accept him or not.

Steve says that Peter has had to work extremely hard to win Madi's trust.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Assuming that is all that went down, he is worse than Arie to me. At least Arie took the risk and chose someone and then changed his mind. Peter wouldn't even take that risk and let Hannah Ann go before chasing down Madison. 

And I just don't get him trying to win over Madison and her family again. It is not like he cheated on her. At least not in the context of the show. How odd. Have some self respect Peter and Hannah Ann!

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, valen said:

He is supposedly going to propose on ATFR and has NO IDEA if she will accept him or not.

And if she does, will she respond with something more than the "yeah" she gave for the last rose?

2 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

or Hannah Brown texted him to see what's up and he realizes he can't marry Hannah Ann.

You people make my day.

• Love 2

I don't even really like HA, but I want her to stand up for herself. I really don't want her to wait around while he sees if Madi will take him back. It makes me sad that HA is willing to accept that. 

• Love 11