Type keyword(s) to search

Caesar & Maria: Getting Nailed In More Ways Than One

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

HAHAHA

It looks like she cancelled her reservation and cashed in, and he believes her that her flight was cancelled! image.thumb.png.64001e690dc9d43f6b0a85c7822fe056.png

Maria explained it. The flight was cancelled because Luxembourg declared war on the Ukraine. No refunds, either, because the money is needed for the war.

• LOL 21

Wait, HE paid for the plane ticket himself. He didn't send her the money to do it. It looked like he bought it online which means he used a credit card. She wouldn't have gotten any cash back from canceling it. IF the flight was refundable at all (and since it was 32 hours of traveling my guess is that it was a cheap, nonrefundable one) HIS credit card would've been reimbursed. The only way Maria would get a dime from it is if she bought it herself, or if he provided her with a credit card that he pays on and he bought the ticket out of it. I used to be a travel writer and my mom would occasionally travel with me. Though the ticket would be in her name, I'd use my credit card for it and if something happened and we needed to cancel the reservation, the money always reverted back to the payment method that was used to purchase it. 

Maria probably didn't get anything out of canceling it. I think she was just trying to send him one more blatant sign. And she probably didn't tell him until the day after because if she'd informed him before the flight left, he'd have tried to "fix it" and then she'd still have to come up with an excuse. 

Actually, I think that whole storyline was fabricated. I believe there was a Maria. I believe he probably DID travel to another country to meet her and he bought her plane ticket. I believe she DID stand him up. What I don't believe is that any of it happened as it appeared on the show. I think his whole storyline is a recreation. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
21 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Wait, HE paid for the plane ticket himself. He didn't send her the money to do it. It looked like he bought it online which means he used a credit card. She wouldn't have gotten any cash back from canceling it. IF the flight was refundable at all (and since it was 32 hours of traveling my guess is that it was a cheap, nonrefundable one) HIS credit card would've been reimbursed. The only way Maria would get a dime from it is if she bought it herself, or if he provided her with a credit card that he pays on and he bought the ticket out of it. I used to be a travel writer and my mom would occasionally travel with me. Though the ticket would be in her name, I'd use my credit card for it and if something happened and we needed to cancel the reservation, the money always reverted back to the payment method that was used to purchase it. 

Maria probably didn't get anything out of canceling it. I think she was just trying to send him one more blatant sign. And she probably didn't tell him until the day after because if she'd informed him before the flight left, he'd have tried to "fix it" and then she'd still have to come up with an excuse. 

Actually, I think that whole storyline was fabricated. I believe there was a Maria. I believe he probably DID travel to another country to meet her and he bought her plane ticket. I believe she DID stand him up. What I don't believe is that any of it happened as it appeared on the show. I think his whole storyline is a recreation. 

Well if she was able to get a credit then the credit would go to her. It seems that airlines don't care who actually paid for it but any credit goes towards the ticket holder. 

Although I guess we all know the whole thing was fake right?

• Love 2

A guy who is dumb enough to think it’s sexy to pose in front of a rack of nail polish dressed like a former member of Color Me Badd, is definitely a guy who is dumb enough to send $40k to a hot woman he has never met. Although I am sure a lot of this is staged by TLC, I do believe Caesar is really that stupid. Also, I think there are very few women, who are not being paid for their services, that would actually want to wear chocolate panties.  Not sure why Caesar would think any woman would find that appealing. What happened to trashy lingerie? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

Even the guys in the pool that had just met Caesar and got to see Maria's picture believed he was being cat fished.  Dumb and dumber.  I wonder if he will have a roof over his head when he returns home since he didn't pay any household bills before he left!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Even the guys in the pool that had just met Caesar and got to see Maria's picture believed he was being cat fished.  Dumb and dumber.  I wonder if he will have a roof over his head when he returns home since he didn't pay any household bills before he left!

I thought about that too. Here he is in the plane, giving the big thumbs up.......and he's leaving behind a bunch of unpaid bills to go meet someone who hasn't even answered his calls/texts for days. Yeah, big smile.  

Just makes him look like he doesn't have a brain in his head. Chocolate panties? Candy codpiece? What kind of fantasy world does he actually inhabit?

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

I thought about that too. Here he is in the plane, giving the big thumbs up.......and he's leaving behind a bunch of unpaid bills to go meet someone who hasn't even answered his calls/texts for days. Yeah, big smile.  

Just makes him look like he doesn't have a brain in his head. Chocolate panties? Candy codpiece? What kind of fantasy world does he actually inhabit?

The same one Nicole inhabits. Actually, Nicole AKA Baby Beluga and Cesar Salad would be perfect for each other. TLC should arrange a meetup.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

The same one Nicole inhabits. Actually, Nicole AKA Baby Beluga and Cesar Salad would be perfect for each other. TLC should arrange a meetup.

But neither of them would be "good enough" for the other. Can you imagine either of them in candy underwear?? Lawd jesus.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

But neither of them would be "good enough" for the other. Can you imagine either of them in candy underwear?? Lawd jesus.

Hehehe <laughing hysterically>  I don't think there's that much chocolate or M&M's in this world....

• LOL 6
13 minutes ago, Inga said:

I heard on the Juicy Scoop podcast that someone saw a casting photo of Caesar for an acting agency in North Carolina?? So either he is an actor or trying to become an actor? 

It is somewhere in this thread.  The pictures are pretty priceless I just can't remember what page they are on. 

1 hour ago, RealReality said:

It is somewhere in this thread.  The pictures are pretty priceless I just can't remember what page they are on. 

Oh yes, thank u, I went back and read. I’m really get sick of the fakeness of this show. I believe the same thing is going on with Darcy and Tom now. 

• Love 3
On 9/4/2019 at 4:55 PM, Dmarie019 said:

Well if she was able to get a credit then the credit would go to her. It seems that airlines don't care who actually paid for it but any credit goes towards the ticket holder. 

Although I guess we all know the whole thing was fake right?

I have had to cancel airline tickets quite a few times, including a recent European flight. The money has always been refunded to the payment method used to purchase the ticket, regardless of whose name was on the ticket. I travel frequently and when I take others with me they always give me the cash so that I deposit it and purchase all the tickets together at the same time. If smeone has to cancel, I have to PayPal the refund back to the person. That has always been my experience.

Delta: Tickets paid for by credit card will be refunded to the credit card account used to purchase the ticket

https://www.delta.com/us/en/change-cancel/cancel-flight

• Love 5
On 9/3/2019 at 2:18 AM, RealReality said:

Ceasar got bamboozled.  He coulda gotten an engagement ring for under $20

Screenshot_20190903-001612.png

For about $8 more, he could have gotten the whole set.  He’s a cheapskate and a lousy shopper to boot.

C3CE7FFB-1A9C-4A3E-9709-C3F7F3B4DDBD.jpeg

14 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

That’s an awful lot of belly

Edited by Ijustwantsomechips
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Oh yes, because the modelling and acting worlds are just clamoring for fat, pear-shaped old guys.  And charismatic and charming, he ain't.  He couldn't even charm the chocolate panties off of a Made in China blow-up Maria. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I have had to cancel airline tickets quite a few times, including a recent European flight. The money has always been refunded to the payment method used to purchase the ticket, regardless of whose name was on the ticket. I travel frequently and when I take others with me they always give me the cash so that I deposit it and purchase all the tickets together at the same time. If smeone has to cancel, I have to PayPal the refund back to the person. That has always been my experience.

Delta: Tickets paid for by credit card will be refunded to the credit card account used to purchase the ticket

This makes total sense. Think about using a corporate card for business travel- if the employee cancels the refund should no way go to the employe. Now, not saying he isnt' being taken advantage of ROYALLY but at least the airlines and credit cards protect him in this case.... whether he transfers more moola to Maria is another story.

Oy

• Love 1
16 hours ago, mamadrama said:

But I thought most flights were non-refundable but that they generally will offer a credit to be used within like a year or something? 

My experience: I had a friend who's aunt paid for a plane ticket for her to go to funeral out of state.  Friend ended up getting really sick and couldn't go so then she ended up having the credit to use. She ended up flying to see me at a later date.  Aunt was not able to get a refund.  

Listening to a radio talk show - a guy purchased first class seats for him and his partner. They broke up so they had to cancel the partner's flight.  This guy paid for both tickets but the credit was going to go to the partner. This guy was going to try and cause a fuss with the airline since he was the one who paid for it. Not sure how that ended.

Most recently I booked some tickets on southwest airline for me, my friend and her husband. You can change flights for free - I thought if you found a cheaper flight (but better time) then you were just out the difference, however I learned, because the new flight was $4 cheaper that you actually get a credit.  I paid for all 3 flights on my card however southwest says the credit goes to the person who's name is on the ticket. So now we each have a $4 credit on Southwest. 

My only experience getting a complete refund is when I originally booked the southwest tickets without thinking and paying waaaayyy too much and about 20 hours later I was venting to another friend who travels a lot and she told me that most airlines allow you to completely cancel and get a full refund if it's within 24 hours of booking. And she was right. Now that amount did go back on the original card. 

So maybe my other two experiences are only because i'm looking for the cheapest options which are non-refundable? 

1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

But I thought most flights were non-refundable but that they generally will offer a credit to be used within like a year or something? 

My experience: I had a friend who's aunt paid for a plane ticket for her to go to funeral out of state.  Friend ended up getting really sick and couldn't go so then she ended up having the credit to use. She ended up flying to see me at a later date.  Aunt was not able to get a refund.  

Listening to a radio talk show - a guy purchased first class seats for him and his partner. They broke up so they had to cancel the partner's flight.  This guy paid for both tickets but the credit was going to go to the partner. This guy was going to try and cause a fuss with the airline since he was the one who paid for it. Not sure how that ended.

Most recently I booked some tickets on southwest airline for me, my friend and her husband. You can change flights for free - I thought if you found a cheaper flight (but better time) then you were just out the difference, however I learned, because the new flight was $4 cheaper that you actually get a credit.  I paid for all 3 flights on my card however southwest says the credit goes to the person who's name is on the ticket. So now we each have a $4 credit on Southwest. 

My only experience getting a complete refund is when I originally booked the southwest tickets without thinking and paying waaaayyy too much and about 20 hours later I was venting to another friend who travels a lot and she told me that most airlines allow you to completely cancel and get a full refund if it's within 24 hours of booking. And she was right. Now that amount did go back on the original card. 

So maybe my other two experiences are only because i'm looking for the cheapest options which are non-refundable? 

There may be some regulation in the area, but I generally think you'd be subject to the contracted terms of purchase from the airline.  

So I would think that each airline could decide if they wanted to refund the passenger or the buyer if they are different people.  But I don't know for sure it could probably differ with each airline.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Caesar Salad is stupid enough to have told the airline to send any reimbursement to Maria.

Or, he asked her what airline he should purchase from and ended up giving some random ukranian his credit card number.  

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

Caesar Salad is stupid enough to have told the airline to send any reimbursement to Maria.

She said the “flight was canceled” 

The email says “the reservation was canceled” 

If the flight was canceled, I would think they would try to reschedule or find her another flight to get her there as close as possible to her original scheduled time. Or give the option to refund or give a credit.

if she canceled and I think that is what happened, he might not get a refund only a credit. She had no intention of going. She scammed him out of the 2k he originally sent her. 

• Love 3
On 9/4/2019 at 7:26 PM, MakingBacon said:

Also, I think there are very few women, who are not being paid for their services, that would actually want to wear chocolate panties.  Not sure why Caesar would think any woman would find that appealing. What happened to trashy lingerie?  

It looked to me like all the boxes were candy themed. Maybe he has a serious sweet tooth? I think I saw a candy bra as well. At least he has junk food to keep him company when she doesn't show. He can eat his feelings.

• LOL 10
On 9/6/2019 at 3:11 PM, Dmarie019 said:

All airlines operate under the 24 hour rule: whether the fare is refundable or not, the buyer is allowed to cancel with a full refund (minus a fee) as long as the flight is canceled within 24 hours of purchase. Refundable flights can be canceled for any reason and are refunded to the credit card holder (minus an admin fee). Now, if you have a VERY good excuse for canceling a flight, it's a nonrefundable ticket, and you are outside of the 24 hour window you MAY get the ear of a sympathetic agent who will work with you. In these cases it is not uncommon to have the flight canceled and to be issued a gift certificate to be used within one year with that airline. Although the gift certificate will be in the credit card holder's name, they can use it to buy a ticket for someone else. ie. I was issued a $500 gift certificate by British Airways, but I used it to buy my mom a ticket to the UK.

Southwest tends to march to the beat of their own drum and in order to provide cheap flights they often carry rules that others do not. So I don't know about that. Getting a $4 credit to SW for  a price difference, though, is a different thing than SW actually refunding the ticket. That could fall under a different rule.  For most refunds, the system is automated: if I book you a ticket and pay for it with my credit card and then you turn around and cancel it, how will the airline be able to send you the money when the only payment method they have on record is mine? If you've ever been through the refund part online, IF they ask for you to enter the credit card at all then it's usually the one that was used for booking. (And it will say that: please re-enter the last 4 digits of the credit  card used for booking.)

IF the whole Maria canceling the ticket story is true and not fabricated by Sharp, then it's possible that she spoke to someone who felt bad for her and offered to put the price of the ticket on an airline gift certificate for her. The screenshot said "canceled" though and looked like part of the automated system. Caesar should have been well aware of the cancellation before her text because $1,000 should have appeared in his bank acount. Another posibility is that he sent Maria a credit card to use for "expenses" and he makes the payments on it. He could have purchased the ticket using that card and, in that case, if she has the card in hand then she could very well have the money herself. Otherwise there was no real incentive for her to cancel it. She could've just not gotten on the plane and lied about why.

I think the whole thing is fake AF, though. I don't know to what extent the producers are in on it, but I am not buying any of this as it's unfolded.

• Love 7

I think the general consensus - and our own common sense - speaks volumes to the bullshit with this "couple". But I will hand it to Caesar; he cried instantly on command and that might make him a movie star someday, in a B grade movie or something. But with real legitimate heartbreak.....a normal person would say "please stop the camera" or "please give me privacy" amidst all that emotional suffering. Caesar is an actor and I highly suspect Maria is a TLC plant. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

I think the general consensus - and our own common sense - speaks volumes to the bullshit with this "couple". But I will hand it to Caesar; he cried instantly on command and that might make him a movie star someday, in a B grade movie or something. But with real legitimate heartbreak.....a normal person would say "please stop the camera" or "please give me privacy" amidst all that emotional suffering. Caesar is an actor and I highly suspect Maria is a TLC plant. 

What I was hoping for was a more Maury Povich style dramatic exit. Caesar throws the phone off the balcony and runs at top speed down the hallway with the camera man desperately  trying to keep up. We catch up with Caesar crumbled in a heap bemoaning his lost love. 

And scene!

• LOL 10
11 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

What I was hoping for was a more Maury Povich style dramatic exit. Caesar throws the phone off the balcony and runs at top speed down the hallway with the camera man desperately  trying to keep up. We catch up with Caesar crumbled in a heap bemoaning his lost love. 

And scene!

I think I love you.....trashy reality tv style love, that is, lol. 

• LOL 2
13 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

And scene!

Preferably he runs while wearing slides that are worn out and ill fitting, with a penguin like gait, ala Pole.....now that would be absolutely fabulous staged reality TV!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

And scene!

And then we find out he IS the father!

I think the best ending would have been for the real Maria....the ukranian version of angela to show up at the airport. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

And then we find out he IS the father!

I think the best ending would have been for the real Maria....the ukranian version of angela to show up at the airport. 

Yes!  I think the pool people from Oklahoma wanted to buy her a drink!  

• LOL 5

On reddit, some girl went to get her nails done by him.  She did ask him about Maria.  He said she's real, but he can tell she's not very committed to him and he plans to go to the Ukraine in a few weeks to see her (?????).  This is not for the show and will not be filmed.  Okay, so all the crap he told one of his clients earlier in the season about they had already broken up and she didn't really want much to do with him????? How does that fit?  I think maybe Caesar lies about stuff to make himself look better.  Other than that he told this girl that he wasn't really close with any of the other cast he met at the tell-all and that he rented a tux to wear on set at the tell all and was super excited about it, but production made him wear whatever they picked out. So that might mean he got drunk and made out with angela or something.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

On reddit, some girl went to get her nails done by him.  She did ask him about Maria.  He said she's real, but he can tell she's not very committed to him and he plans to go to the Ukraine in a few weeks to see her (?????).  This is not for the show and will not be filmed.  Okay, so all the crap he told one of his clients earlier in the season about they had already broken up and she didn't really want much to do with him????? How does that fit?  I think maybe Caesar lies about stuff to make himself look better.  Other than that he told this girl that he wasn't really close with any of the other cast he met at the tell-all and that he rented a tux to wear on set at the tell all and was super excited about it, but production made him wear whatever they picked out. So that might mean he got drunk and made out with angela or something.

No matter how you look at it, Caesar is a few eggs short of a cake. Either all of this is real, making him one of the stupidest men alive, or he faked it and allowed TLC to make him look like the stupidest man alive. Nothing about any of this makes sense. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

I wonder if any one from the production company ever met Maria. Would they really film a show involving someone they have never met or spoken too? Do they know that there is no Maria? How do they know Caeser isn’t working a con of his own, that he doesn’t have a pal playing the role of Maria?

• Love 5
On 8/5/2019 at 4:13 PM, libgirl2 said:

i can't imagine someone being so stupid as to send that much money and not even meet the person in 5 years? 

Is there a photo of the real Maria? Has anyone tried to contact her and show her on the show?

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

The "real Maria" is a criminal consortium of international dating scammers. There's probably a boiler room in Eastern Europe when women are assigned to e-entertain men like Ceasar on a call-by-call basis. "Maria" is his case worker, so to speak.

I agree. And the Maria he saw was probably one of the models they hire to string along these guys. Did he chat with her when he could see her? Could she have said she didn't sound the same as she had a cold or something? 

Edited by libgirl2
22 hours ago, Shannon1 said:

Is there a photo of the real Maria? Has anyone tried to contact her and show her on the show?

I know what you mean. The "real Maria" is probably some overweight, middle-aged man. What I am wondering is if the photos we've seen are the ones that "Maria" actually sent Caesar or if they're pictures that production found online after "Maria" refused to give consent. 

• Love 2

it looks to me like that promo page has to be at least a few years old.  Caesar looks a lot more doughy on the show.  Either way, he's an epic simpleton!  It's painful watching him tell random people he meets all about his Ukrainian Love who he's travelled to Mexico to meet for the first time.  He's so deeply deluded himself that he is actually proud of the situation rather than embarrassed by it.

oh, i see it lists his age as 42 on the promo thing.  Think he's actually 50ish now on the show?  I'm giggling at the "Friends: (0)" stat! lol...

Edited by Zevious Zoquis
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 9/6/2019 at 7:37 AM, Cementhead said:

Oh yes, because the modelling and acting worlds are just clamoring for fat, pear-shaped old guys.  And charismatic and charming, he ain't.  He couldn't even charm the chocolate panties off of a Made in China blow-up Maria. 

Hahaha, if this show is a demonstration of Caesar's acting chops, well, he might find a spot on that "Mysteries of the ER" show. Where bad actors go to die. 

On 9/16/2019 at 11:53 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

The "real Maria" is a criminal consortium of international dating scammers. There's probably a boiler room in Eastern Europe when women are assigned to e-entertain men like Ceasar on a call-by-call basis. "Maria" is his case worker, so to speak.

One thing for sure, that girl in the photos is not the woman he's been talking to for the last five years. 

20 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I know what you mean. The "real Maria" is probably some overweight, middle-aged man. What I am wondering is if the photos we've seen are the ones that "Maria" actually sent Caesar or if they're pictures that production found online after "Maria" refused to give consent. 

I am convinced of this.  Oleg, a hairy, vodka swilling guy with at least one stainless steel tooth, is running the whole operation from a one room apartment in Odessa. He hires beautiful girls to pose for pictures and make generic videos. The real work is done by middle aged ladies who gladly give up their crappy jobs cleaning offices or working in factories to pretend to romance dumb clucks like Caesar. Can you picture Yelena, stirring the borscht and saying "Oh my darling, I can't wait to see you in Mexico"?? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 9/14/2019 at 11:24 PM, mamadrama said:

No matter how you look at it, Caesar is a few eggs short of a cake. Either all of this is real, making him one of the stupidest men alive, or he faked it and allowed TLC to make him look like the stupidest man alive. Nothing about any of this makes sense. 

But why don't I find him as interesting as Danielle? They're about equal in the stupid duh department, idk maybe she was an original and there's no topping her craziness. 

• Love 5
On 9/6/2019 at 2:38 PM, endure said:

Really? And here I thought he was some kind of Forrest Gump type guy!

These are the least professional portfolio shots I've seen. He's standing next to a pile of boxes and old t-shirt, in front of a nail polish wall.  The only thing missing is the cameraman's thumb!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

That ExploreTalent profile lists him as 42, which would coincide with when he started at the John Casablancas Modeling, Acting school in 2015.

ExploreTalent has a reputation of scamming their customers.

John Casablancas Modeling, Acting school has a reputation of scamming their customers.

Anastasia Date has a reputation of scamming their customers.

Caesar seems to get involved with a lot of businesses that scam their customers.

If you think that shirtless picture is bad, you should see the original jaw-dropping caption on that photo when he first shared it on social media way back in 2010.

Edited by mmal
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2