Type keyword(s) to search

Caesar & Maria: Getting Nailed In More Ways Than One

• Start Topic

I read about what I'm going to post here a long time ago when it was originally posted by the Instagrammer, but it disappeared pretty quickly when she was cleaning up her posts. I just saw that someone posted a few screencaps on Twitter, and am posting them now. As you can see, Caesar has another woman he gives money to from the Philippines. 

Maria rang false for a lot of us so when I saw this, it confirmed by suspicions that Caesar had a past of sending money to a woman but Maria was faked for the show. Unlike Instagram, you have to click on the post to be taken to Twitter where you can see all five slides.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Apparently one of the SNL writers watches our show. 😂
(This was cut for time. )

OMG this is freaking awesome.... there is a writer watching the show!  How cool.... absolutely based on ceasar.....he must be so thrilled that his pathetic life inspired an SNL skit!

The cracked cell phone , the candy panties, prepaid lobster dinner, a job washing feet, .....damn....that was a dead ringer for ceasars sad life.  

Cesar has finally cracked Hollywood......but not in the way he imagined......but to have the amazing will Ferrell play you on an SNL skit?  What an honor!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
20 hours ago, RealReality said:

OMG this is freaking awesome.... there is a writer watching the show!  How cool.... absolutely based on ceasar.....he must be so thrilled that his pathetic life inspired an SNL skit!

The cracked cell phone , the candy panties, prepaid lobster dinner, a job washing feet, .....damn....that was a dead ringer for ceasars sad life.  

It was too funny!!!  They really nailed poor Caesar!!  I loved the "Come back to bed, baby!" followed by "Oh yeah that is her brother!"  

My hubby got home from hunting and I was like, "You have to watch this!"  He looks at me and says, "Caesar?" I replied:  "Just wait  - it gets better!"  And it did!!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Lol It’s always weird for me to hear when someone else watches this show. I always feel like it’s my dirty little secret. Judd Apatow said that his daughters don’t know what MASH is, but they love “a show called 90 Day Fiancé.” Ha! I never liked MASH either though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Christina said:

If I'm remembering correctly, this is one of @mamadrama's favorite shows, and Caesar is going to ruin it for her.

Oh, crap. It came thisclose to ruining it for me when Maci from TEEN MOM was on it. At least she had a cute little hiney, though. This will literally give me nightmares. 

• LOL 7
On 1/1/2020 at 4:54 PM, mamadrama said:

Oh, crap. It came thisclose to ruining it for me when Maci from TEEN MOM was on it. At least she had a cute little hiney, though. This will literally give me nightmares. 

I was gong to watch that but missed the first fifteen minutes or so. I kept waiting for her to appear and then they had a commercial break bumper where it said she had already left. 

Caesar will get scared off by a snake or spider and we can all laugh and laugh at him. There is not one single thing about him that makes me believe he has any interest or knowledge of survival or being in nature in general, so hopefully, he'll bail quickly like Maci.

It may not even be true. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 11/28/2019 at 8:09 AM, RealReality said:

Ceasar got parodied on SNL.  That is as good as it's going to get.  Parodied by will freaking Farrel.....the same man that did a one man show parodying a president!  Will Ferrell of Elf fame!

This is amazing! In a weird way, I feel sort of honored, for all of us here.  Heh!

• Love 5

Caesar in particular pisses me off. I hate the fact that he seemed to be playing this character-the poor, naive, American guy who was soooo in love with the scamming beauty in the Ukraine. Like he was a simpleton who just wanted love. You regular joe who everyone loves. When, in reality, he's kind of an asshole. If I were Maria I'd be pissed, too. A lot of what he said was without Maria's input so they were able to shape her part of the story however they wanted. I have NO doubt that she was using him, but I think a lot of that stuff was manipulated to try to make Caesar look better (spoiler alert: it didn't work). 

I feel the same way about Tom. That was pure editing manipulation. They spend time showing us these pictures of a good looking jetsetter with a chiseled jaw and moody eyes. Then we meet him and we get goofy music with him walking his dog, a little pudgy dude in glasses who looks hardly anything like his profile. A guy with silly hair and a little shy and awkward. That was pure storyline to make it funny. As the episodes unfolded, however, he began to physically change and by the end of the season he didn't much resemble the man we'd been introduced to. 

• Love 8

Somehow, I think these goobers think once they're on one reality show, they are MAJOR reality show stars and can just hop like fleas from one show to another and make mo $$$.  It doesn't work that way!

I used to LOVE Survivor.  Then we got Boston Rob who not only went on shit! 3 seasons of Survivor but The Amazing Race as well.  It got to the point where CBS just finally gave the guy a bunch of money!! It was sick!

I gave up on both of those shows after that.  Just like..No. No.More.

But yet here I am, yapping it up on the HoWives, Life After Lockup, 90 Day Fiance.  Answer? I need to get a freakin' life! LOL!

Either that or teach a class on "Reality TV Shows as a metaphor for life in the 2000's".....

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

They spend time showing us these pictures of a good looking jetsetter with a chiseled jaw and moody eyes. Then we meet him and we get goofy music with him walking his dog, a little pudgy dude in glasses who looks hardly anything like his profile.

I think this is what I’ve come to expect though. Maybe because the above describes my online dating experience perfectly, so my expectations were already low lol.

• Love 2

Well, I'm going to love to hate-watch Naked and Afraid with Cesear. I wonder what his "revenge" body will look like. Maybe he'll get his ears pinned next. Y'all know he's going to fall in love with his N&A female, but if the script follows the same way, she'll be the stronger one and have to protect and provide for him.

My daughter says she likes this show better than 90-day, but I haven't watched it lately. 

• Love 3

I really wonder about this guy.  His claim about going to Ukraine and meeting Maria was IMO an obvious lie.

And this new woman, another lifeless cam girl.  He really has a type: way out of his league.  I'm in awe of the level of delusion he seems able to maintain long term:  neither of these women are falling in love with a nail tech living in a very modest duplex.  

I would truly be interested in a show with David and Caesar, discussing their girlfriends.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I really wonder about this guy.  His claim about going to Ukraine and meeting Maria was IMO an obvious lie.

And this new woman, another lifeless cam girl.  He really has a type: way out of his league.  I'm in awe of the level of delusion he seems able to maintain long term:  neither of these women are falling in love with a nail tech living in a very modest duplex.  

I would truly be interested in a show with David and Caesar, discussing their girlfriends.

But she seemed like such a ....mouthbreather though.  She didn’t close her floppy lower lip at all. 

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, blubld43 said:

This is the show I want and deserve. 

• Love 4