Type keyword(s) to search

Caesar & Maria: Getting Nailed In More Ways Than One

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Drogo said:

Andddddd now I know what to do for my wife's weekday birthday..

This messy shit + a bottle of wine + some steaks.     

I downloaded it to my phone today and somewhat surreptitiously watched it while working. My new job is awesome. So is Love Me.

Mr. DC is pissed cause I told him the rec from the Board and then watched it without him. I couldn’t help myself. I’ll watch it again no problem.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, druzy said:

I've been following this on the Savage page.  Have you seen the new post where somebody contacted "Mariya" and she sent back a pic with her face covered?  Serious case of man hands going on there... 😄 😄 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 9/23/2019 at 6:43 PM, Mrs. Landingham said:

The whole situation reeks of the real life scam of the physics professor at UNC (British by birth) some years ago who corresponded with a “hot young bikini model” for years before deciding to meet in Bolivia.  Surprise, surprise, she never showed up, but a man claiming to be an associate of miss bikini model asked the professor to transport a suitcase to Argentina for her. He fell for it. Surprise, surprise, it was drugs, and surprise, surprise, he landed in an Argentinian prison for a few years. 

Similar to our dear friend Caesar, the professor was adamant that the photos and emails he’d exchanged with his “lady” were real and genuine and they were in LOVE. Just like with Caesar, ALL the signs of catfishing were there, plain as day. Caesar is lucky that “Maria” (Oleg) didn’t try the suitcase trick on him. 

OMG!  I remember this! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I'm confused, is Yates claiming that's Caesar's "Maria"? Because apart from the blonde hair, and loving roses, I'M not seeing it.  

I definitely see it.  The profile apparently has 8 other pictures on it, and I'll bet they are the same pictures Cesar always swoons over when he pulls one up to show her off.  

TLC must be shatting bricks that someone discovered the actual profile behind the bot of "Mariya."  😄 😄 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I definitely see it.  The profile apparently has 8 other pictures on it, and I'll bet they are the same pictures Cesar always swoons over when he pulls one up to show her off.  

TLC must be shatting bricks that someone discovered the actual profile behind the bot of "Mariya."  😄 😄 😄

I see it too. 

• Love 2

okay, I just wish I could see the others to be sure. I was able to see 3 more photos without signing up and I'm coming around to thinking that IS her! (none of the photos I could view were the same ones we've seen before.) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
On 10/20/2019 at 3:42 PM, Neurochick said:

I watched "Love Me."  I'd like to slap some of those guys, I'd like to slap Caesar too, because he and those men are full of it.  They are NOT interested in love.

If I told Caesar and some of those men that I had the perfect woman for them, someone who'd have their back, someone who'd have kids with them and give them everything they want, then I showed them a rather average looking woman.  How many of those guys would say, "nope!"   The only man who got it was the older guy who said he wanted "someone to fall apart with."  

It's not love they want, it's fantasy.   To say they're looking for love is a lie.  What they want is a twenty-five year old who looks like Angelina Jolie and who makes up a home like Martha Stuart.   

Nothing wrong with saying you want someone who's hot, just don't dress it up with dreams of love and romance.

The movie and this show proved something I've always believed, that it's a crapshoot.  Of all the guys profiled in Love Me, there was no rhyme or reason to the two relationships that did work out.  It was just the odds, and that's how I feel about this show too.

100% gloriously spot on.

• Love 3

My theory about what happened was that production planned to go to the Ukraine to film Maria's segments, but even before filming began she changed her mind about appearing so they had to come up with an alternate angle. Everybody, including Caesar, knew she was never going to Cancun but they filmed him waiting there anyway and everything that happened was staged, and bad acting on his part. When he got home, he started with the bogus "we're back together" story and production offered her money to film her in the Ukraine just for the Tell All as a big surprise to everyone. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

My theory about what happened was that production planned to go to the Ukraine to film Maria's segments, but even before filming began she changed her mind about appearing so they had to come up with an alternate angle. Everybody, including Caesar, knew she was never going to Cancun but they filmed him waiting there anyway and everything that happened was staged, and bad acting on his part. When he got home, he started with the bogus "we're back together" story and production offered her money to film her in the Ukraine just for the Tell All as a big surprise to everyone. 

Maryia was never supposed to be a part of this.. I still think she was just a 'shark' looking for money.. Ceaser is either a great actor or a gullible douche.. another 'shake down'

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right there with you, @RealReality. I'm team Maria all the way. Caesar is a jerk, among other things. He's going to "give her a break"? She just told you its over! Its not up to you to tell her what you want her to do! Sheesh. 

Right?!??!!!! This is way past hint territory, he has been told, on at least two occasions, that she wants nothing to do with him.

She could not have made it any more clear in words and actions.  He is the human manifestation of a fart that won't go away. 

He is a manipulative ass.  He tried to buy a relationship with her and now he is trying to publicly shame her into a relationship.  

I DO think that, at this point, there is an element of ceasar being "in on it" but I also think that in the back of his mind he is hoping he can stay connected to Maria by bringing offerings of reality show fame and money to her feet.  Of course.....she will need to interact with ceasar to get those things so.......

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Plus she's repulsed by him.

I cannot blame her.  Looking at him and listening to him repulses me and I don't have to have any one on one interaction with him. 

At this point, I'm not sure what she can do to shake him.  He is likely to show up in the Ukraine with a camera crew and try to guilt, bribe and shame her into meeting him. 

• Love 4

well I suspect he'd have a REAL difficult time finding her.  I doubt he's gotten much real information from her about anything.  I'd imagine she's not even using her real name.  

I'm not sure why people keep making claims about him being a "bad actor" and a "fraud."  How is he a bad actor?  He struck me as being exactly what he is - a dolt who is completely obsessed with this woman.  I could tell that he spent most of the tell all in his own head thinking about what he was going to say to her.  He often looked like he was totally unaware of what was going on around him - only seeming to awaken when Angela and Rebecca were going at it right in front of him.  lol...he's relentlessly pathetic.  When she finally came on screen and he turned and greeted her with that "hi baby" it was so obvious he's completely deluded about how she feels about him.  He can't see how much she hates him!

Edited by Zevious Zoquis
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

well I suspect he'd have a REAL difficult time finding her.  I doubt he's gotten much real information from her about anything.  I'd imagine she's not even using her real name.  

I'm not sure why people keep making claims about him being a "bad actor" and a "fraud."  How is he a bad actor?  He struck me as being exactly what he is - a dolt who is completely obsessed with this woman.  I could tell that he spent most of the tell all in his own head thinking about what he was going to say to her.  He often looked like he was totally unaware of what was going on around him - only seeming to awaken when Angela and Rebecca were going at it right in front of him.  lol...he's relentlessly pathetic.  When she finally came on screen and he turned and greeted her with that "hi baby" it was so obvious he's completely deluded about how she feels about him...

I don't think he could find where she lives, but I think he (or the producers) could find her and offer her enough to be on TV.  At which point ceasar would turn on the guilt.  

I think that there is just no way that a human adult who hasn't walked into traffic could misread Maria missing Mexico.  And his near IMMEDIATE bounce back to "well I'm going to the Ukraine" seemed like an act to me.  Especially the part where he immediately tells all his friends about how Maria, yet again, missed a meet up.  But he has to fix this by going to Ukraine.  

I could see a delusional person thinking it.  But immediately going to all your friends with it?  That seems unlikely. 

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

yeah, but he passed the "that seems unlikely point" a long long time ago.  Even going to Mexico was beyond that point imho...he's that delusional.

I can understand that point.  

But, I could see where he figured that this time, he had a camera crew and Maria would be swayed by the chance to accept some candy panties on TV.  

Its wholly delusional, but he knows she won't be swayed by his money and this was something he could offer.  

I think the cincher for me was the speed of the recovery.  I mean he didn't even take a day to process, by the time he was walking into the jetway he was talking about the Ukraine and was in full bloom by the time the flight arrived in NC and his friend picked him up.  I feel like he may have been talking about it in the cab to the airport.  

Almost right after she got done telling him to buzz off. 

And then he like immediately went to all his friends announcing that he was headed to the Ukraine and was going to make it work.  

I get him being delusional enough to think that going to the Ukraine is a good plan.  But he knows EXACTLY what his friends think, like why would he go almost immediately to them and talk about how he has to save up money for a trip to Ukraine. 

Even a delusional dummy would wait a few weeks before announcing those plans to people.  

However, I completely understand your point and don't think it's unreasonable.  He is a delusional fool who cannot commit to just painting that one damn nail it cleaning the polish off. 

• Love 2

He is not her type-she prefers tall blondes.  She also prefers green cash and once it’s gone, so is she.

She said if he wanted someone like her, he needed to Do Something   - for example, send her money.  When he petulantly said something about leaving her alone, she, reflexively, said “what you mean leave me alone” or something like that.  In actuality, if she’d been able to see his crazy eyes, she should have accepted it and Let The Fish Off The Line!

They deserve each other.

• Love 2

She better never find herself alone with him. I can see him either flipping out if she rejects him and hurting her or possibly holding her hostage and trying to convince her to stay with him. When he talked about bringing a whip to Mexico, that really bothered me. His remark about “Hammer Time” was disgusting. His feelings for Maria are purely sexual. I’ll bet he jerks off nightly to a collage of her pictures.

If I were a customer of  his and saw that vacant creepy look in his eyes while talking about his love for the fantasy woman he’s created out of a scammer, I’d wouldn’t let him near me again. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

She better never find herself alone with him. I can see him either flipping out if she rejects him and hurting her or possibly holding her hostage and trying to convince her to stay with him. When he talked about bringing a whip to Mexico, that really bothered me. His remark about “Hammer Time” was disgusting. His feelings for Maria are purely sexual. I’ll bet he jerks off nightly to a collage of her pictures.

If I were a customer of  his and saw that vacant creepy look in his eyes while talking about his love for the fantasy woman he’s created out of a scammer, I’d wouldn’t let him near me again. 

I agree. I think he could get very, very, very scary when his pea brain finally accepted the truth that she will never sleep with him and has absolutely zero interest in him.  

Like you said, those empty eyes and that weird half smirk.  Its weird.  

• Love 7

Everything about him is pretty delusional.  His actors profile page with the hot shot in front of a rack of nail polish at work. His apparent belief that he's some kind of stud.  His conviction that he has a Ukrainian girlfriend.  Even his lack of shame wrt the chocolate panties - like quit talking about your edible panties man! lol...it all points to a dude who has a severe disconnect from reality.

I thought there was one or two moments during the tell all, when the other sad sacks were hammering him with "you were scammed" where he looked pretty on edge, like he was about to blow his top.  

Edited by Zevious Zoquis
  • Love 9

Now that Maria has been shown on national TV with the "I love you, my husband" generic video, there are probably a lot of men in the USA who are looking at THEIR copy of the same video, wondering why "their fiancee" is saying the same thing to another man that she said to them.

And they're thinking about the 100,000 points it cost them on her webcam site to get that "personalized" video.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
45 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Now that Maria has been shown on national TV with the "I love you, my husband" generic video, there are probably a lot of men in the USA who are looking at THEIR copy of the same video, wondering why "their fiancee" is saying the same thing to another man that she said to them.

And they're thinking about the 100,000 points it cost them on her webcam site to get that "personalized" video.

LOL, youd think so, right? But I guess guys willing to ignore all the obvious red flags are probably nearly as stubbornly delusional as ceasar.  

• Love 6

My favorite part of delusional Cesar is that video he made for Maria, where he acts like a Baller Extraordiairre and he whips off his cheap shades and his tie is so short that it looks more like a very skinny bib...That? Cracked my shit right up!

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 13
15 hours ago, gingerella said:

My favorite part of delusional Cesar is that video he made for Maria, where he acts like a Baller Extraordiairre and he whips off his cheap shades and his tie is so short that it looks more like a very skinny bib...That? Cracked my shit right up!

With the schlumpy, ill fitting suit, and the dad bod.  His inner life must be fascinating.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 10/29/2019 at 2:34 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Right there with you, @RealReality. I'm team Maria all the way. Caesar is a jerk, among other things. He's going to "give her a break"? She just told you its over! Its not up to you to tell her what you want her to do! Sheesh. 

Maria is very clear about her reason for being online - pay for play. When she stated she 'just got back from Dubai", I quickly 'got it' and I did not have any bad feelings towards her. She was also up front about the global popularity of Ukrainian women. When I learned the trip to Mexico was a bust because Caesar's bank account was NSF, well no wonder she refused his second desperate offer (while in Mexico). She knows he doesn't have money, and she only communicates with him so long as he pays a minimum amount. The only person scamming is Caesar and whatever tale he told TLC. So long as people feel they can buy and/or control sexual relationships from those in financial 'need', these transactions will continue happening. I don't feel sorry for any of them.

• Love 9

I am totally #TeamMaria on this one. I think he is trying to play victim/lovesick fool as a way of getting sympathy and perhaps more television time. In reality, I do NOT believe he sent that much money to Maria, I don't think she stood him up all those times(maybe once), and I do think that he grossly exaggerated other things. He's not the wide-eyed, naive fool who's getting bamboozled. He wanted a hot chick on his arm. Whenever he'd talk about Maria, he was always putting words in her mouth: she'll walk into this beautiful room and say, "All of this for me?", she'll love these chocolate panties and say, "Oh Caesar, thank you!", etc. The dummy is literally sitting back, putting words in her mouth. He doesn't want a partner-he wants a wind-up sex doll who will do and say what he wants. Don't get me wrong, I think Maria is probably stringing a horde of guys around herself, but I don't think she's being as dishonest about it as Caesar makes it look...It was certainly clear to ME. I do think the language barrier was hindering her in the Tell All. I think what she was trying to say is that the public believes Caesar because he is playing victim and they see him on the show, but that her side of the story is much different. 

1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

And really, I can't imagine Caesar putting down much of a hammer. 

MAYBE one like this, minus the smiley...

image.png.2210cfbcd13d72a677daaacc8094968f.png

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
On 10/28/2019 at 4:45 PM, RealReality said:

he was never a dumb dumb who got scammed out of 40k.

I don't think Caesar's that stupid either. He never had $40,000 to give to some Ukraine beauty, but I do think he supports her responses as per the supply and demand model. He wants people to think some blonde European wants him and he's willing to pay for it. In this day of online romance there are far too many people who believe their personal stock is worth far more than it is in real life. Those people HAVE to pay for love because they are too out of touch. Even his purchase of chocolate panties is beyond stupid - I actually found out that fruit roll-up panties are preferred. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

And really, I can't imagine Caesar putting down much of a hammer. 

If he's as delusional in bed as he seems to be in everyday life, I shudder for whoever is "the nail".

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

If he's as delusional in bed as he seems to be in everyday life, I shudder for whoever is "the nail".

I’m pretty sure Maria would have to be hammered (as in Darcey hammered) in order to have sex with him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I think Caesar is playing the part of the poor, lovesick fool who would do anything for love and to take care of his woman-someone who would literally work day and night and eat nothing but Ramen so that his poor (as in no money) girlfriend could have electricity and salon visits. He wants the world to see him as someone who had the utmost faith in his girlfriend but has now had his heart shattered into a million pieces. He's playing the victim card, hoping that the sympathy generated from the audience will either secure his place in another season or, at the very least, have women throwing themselves at him to try and "save" this poor, sensitive man who was unjustly taken advantage of. Maria was just a prop. He expected to be a fan favorite, someone we were all rooting for and felt sorry for after the heartless Ukrainian took advantage of him. Instead, he comes across as a dummy at best-more often a manipulative fake. 

• Love 11

I get no sense from Cesar that he's smarter than he appears to be, lol.  There's nothing I've seen that leads me to believe he's capable of out-witting anyone including the producers of the show.  I think he's basically for real.  I'll admit though that there's a part of me that enjoys the possibility that there are people like him in the world.  I'm sorta fascinated by delusional fools like him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

I get no sense from Cesar that he's smarter than he appears to be, lol.  There's nothing I've seen that leads me to believe he's capable of out-witting anyone including the producers of the show.  I think he's basically for real.  I'll admit though that there's a part of me that enjoys the possibility that there are people like him in the world.  I'm sorta fascinated by delusional fools like him.

He wouldn't have needed to outwit producers. He'd only need to give them a good story. These reality shows "recreate", embellish, and fudge scenes all the time. As long as they felt like most of the story was true, I could see them buying into it. I personally know 3 couples from the 90 Day series and about 45% of their storylines were embellished, if not downright fabricated. The essence of their stories was true, but many of the details were not. 

I do think he's a dummy, though. 

• Love 5

So I just started binging S2 of Love After Lockup. The more I see of Scott/Lizzie, the more I see similarities between him and Caesar. Scott spent $90,000 on Lizzie while she was incarcerated, and I think he did it NOT because he wanted to "help" her, but because it was a way of basically buying her and making her feel obliged to him. I can see the same out of Caesar. Let's say, for instance, that he really DID spend $40,000 on her. If they got together then he'd hold that over her head forever. "I worked weekends for you", "I spent money on you", "I worked extra hours for you", etc. Nobody forced him to do those things. In one way the men doing these things look like weaklings, dummies who are just so in love that they've lost their damn minds. In another way, though, it's almost sneakingly manipulative. It binds the woman to them, in a way.

• Love 5

It pissed me off when Avery (and others) were being so pissy with Maria while good little boy scout Caesar sat there looking like the nice guy who's just a poor rube being taken advantage of.

Avery telling him to "breathe"  🙄  she's such a childish drama queen.

He's just as sickening as Maria is if not more!

He had a suitcase full of chocolate panties and he had plans for her to start paying back every nickle he's ever sent her... He even talks like he has scenarios planned out in his head... "I'll do this and she'll say this and do that"  😲

It seems a little bit psycho the way he's been day dreaming about this stuff.... I'm sure if he could share all his scenarios XXX and what he planned for her in Mexico it would be gross.

JMO but I don't think he's a romantic, I think he's a typical horny old dude who wants the sexiest toy he can afford even if he has to eat Ramen noodles and dirt. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
On 11/4/2019 at 8:23 PM, Joan of Argh said:

He had a suitcase full of chocolate panties and he had plans for her to start paying back every nickle he's ever sent her... He even talks like he has scenarios planned out in his head... "I'll do this and she'll say this and do that"  😲

That was hilarious because the cast was busy supporting him when he starts talking about the chocolate panties and they all stop on a dime and Rebecca just shakes her head no.

Way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory Caesar!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 11/4/2019 at 9:23 PM, Joan of Argh said:

It pissed me off when Avery (and others) were being so pissy with Maria while good little boy scout Caesar sat there looking like the nice guy who's just a poor rube being taken advantage of.

Avery telling him to "breathe"  🙄  she's such a childish drama queen.

He's just as sickening as Maria is if not more!

It seems a little bit psycho the way he's been day dreaming about this stuff.... I'm sure if he could share all his scenarios XXX and what he planned for her in Mexico it would be gross.

JMO but I don't think he's a romantic, I think he's a typical horny old dude who wants the sexiest toy he can afford even if he has to eat Ramen noodles and dirt. 

I think it's a little psycho, too. Creating all these scenarios down to writing Maria's script doesn't scream "romantic" to me. Everyone fantasizes and daydreams, but Caesar's taking it to the next level. I don't think he views Maria as a person with actual wants, needs, and personality-she's a doll he probably like to have a remote for. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8