Type keyword(s) to search

Caesar & Maria: Getting Nailed In More Ways Than One

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I don't even have the words....but I feel more comfortable with my decision not to feel a shred of pity for this fool.  He deserves what he is getting and I hope she takes him for another 40k.

He's such a fake. He may have had a very short online relationship/experience years ago with someone abroad, possibly. But he found this glorious shit show and he wanted to become "famous", so he signed up. There is no Maria. No one, not even Danielle or Nicole, is that dumb. Their partners appeared on the show, at least. It's really frustrating to watch. I def like watching the total disasters on these shows (as I have mentioned multiple times, it makes me feel a slight bit better about my own life) but when it is 100% fabricated drama, it disappoints. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Hannah94 said:

He's such a fake. He may have had a very short online relationship/experience years ago with someone abroad, possibly. But he found this glorious shit show and he wanted to become "famous", so he signed up. There is no Maria. No one, not even Danielle or Nicole, is that dumb. Their partners appeared on the show, at least. It's really frustrating to watch. I def like watching the total disasters on these shows (as I have mentioned multiple times, it makes me feel a slight bit better about my own life) but when it is 100% fabricated drama, it disappoints. 

I think ceasar is real.  

I think he is wormy and gross.  If Ben has a black woman fetish, then ceasar has a white woman fetish. And ceasars is worse because it involves deriding and implicitly insulting black women to put white women on a pedestal. 

Also, I don't know of anyone who would classify a shirtless man with dad bod posing in front of a wall of nail polish and a sparkletts water cooler while trying to channel black Lorenzo llmas as a "real ni**a"

And why is he even using that term?  Are "real ni**as" getting paid to work on crusty toes?  I can't speak on behalf of "real ni**as" but whoever that group is, they must be embarrassed to be represented by this halfwit.  

And then to derisively suggest that somehow black women are inferior?  This fool should never think he is in a position to judge ANYONE.  

He is exactly the type who thinks that he should be rightfully dating a 24 year old "vanilla creme" ukranian model and got sucked into the scam.  

I'm not sure what the feeling is, but I'm actively rooting for Maria. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think ceasar is real.  

I think he is wormy and gross.  If Ben has a black woman fetish, then ceasar has a white woman fetish. And ceasars is worse because it involves deriding and implicitly insulting black women to put white women on a pedestal. 

Also, I don't know of anyone who would classify a shirtless man with dad bod posing in front of a wall of nail polish and a sparkletts water cooler while trying to channel black Lorenzo llmas as a "real ni**a"

And why is he even using that term?  Are "real ni**as" getting paid to work on crusty toes?  I can't speak on behalf of "real ni**as" but whoever that group is, they must be embarrassed to be represented by this halfwit.  

And then to derisively suggest that somehow black women are inferior?  This fool should never think he is in a position to judge ANYONE.  

He is exactly the type who thinks that he should be rightfully dating a 24 year old "vanilla creme" ukranian model and got sucked into the scam.  

It’s actually “vannila creme” 

He knows what he likes, but can’t spell it. 

• LOL 15
On 9/18/2019 at 5:59 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Hahaha, if this show is a demonstration of Caesar's acting chops, well, he might find a spot on that "Mysteries of the ER" show. Where bad actors go to die. 

One thing for sure, that girl in the photos is not the woman he's been talking to for the last five years. 

I am convinced of this.  Oleg, a hairy, vodka swilling guy with at least one stainless steel tooth, is running the whole operation from a one room apartment in Odessa. He hires beautiful girls to pose for pictures and make generic videos. The real work is done by middle aged ladies who gladly give up their crappy jobs cleaning offices or working in factories to pretend to romance dumb clucks like Caesar. Can you picture Yelena, stirring the borscht and saying "Oh my darling, I can't wait to see you in Mexico"?? 

Oleg is the boss of the Odessa mafia and Yelena is his older sister. They both escaped from a gulag. They were sent there after Oleg lost a boxing match with Ivan Drago.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

The whole situation reeks of the real life scam of the physics professor at UNC (British by birth) some years ago who corresponded with a “hot young bikini model” for years before deciding to meet in Bolivia.  Surprise, surprise, she never showed up, but a man claiming to be an associate of miss bikini model asked the professor to transport a suitcase to Argentina for her. He fell for it. Surprise, surprise, it was drugs, and surprise, surprise, he landed in an Argentinian prison for a few years. 

Similar to our dear friend Caesar, the professor was adamant that the photos and emails he’d exchanged with his “lady” were real and genuine and they were in LOVE. Just like with Caesar, ALL the signs of catfishing were there, plain as day. Caesar is lucky that “Maria” (Oleg) didn’t try the suitcase trick on him. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Lucky Santangelo said:

Oleg is the boss of the Odessa mafia and Yelena is his older sister. They both escaped from a gulag. They were sent there after Oleg lost a boxing match with Ivan Drago.

I demand either a fulsome, flattering mention on the acknowledgements page of the potboiler novel you're going to write, or a screenwriting credit for the movie. its the least you can do. 

13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I demand either a fulsome, flattering mention on the acknowledgements page of the potboiler novel you're going to write, or a screenwriting credit for the movie. its the least you can do. 

Haha, I was just giving you an idea. It would be an excellent story. Online dating scam ring and the Russian maifia.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Lucky Santangelo said:

Haha, I was just giving you an idea. It would be an excellent story. Online dating scam ring and the Russian maifia.

I'm far too lazy to actually write anything. You write it, put "Thanks to Pepper Mostly, for giving me Oleg" on the Acknowledgements page and we'll be square! 

It would make a good movie. Or even a mini-series.....

• Love 1

These days it is easy for the average person to do a quick search for someone to see if he or she adds up - a name will show up somewhere unless the person is an Internet ghost. Doing a picture search should bring up the real person. Easy and basically free.

• Love 3

I'm fine with everything happening to ceasar, but if he was my friend and hell-bent on dating a 24 year old who is way out of his league, I'd truly suggest one of those ukranian/eastern European trips for creepy Western men who really don't think they are creepy.  

Those poor women throw themselves at these ugly and socially awkward men.  I've seen a few documentaries qnd ceasar would be the Beyonce of the group for sure. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I'm fine with everything happening to ceasar, but if he was my friend and hell-bent on dating a 24 year old who is way out of his league, I'd truly suggest one of those ukranian/eastern European trips for creepy Western men who really don't think they are creepy.  

Those poor women throw themselves at these ugly and socially awkward men.  I've seen a few documentaries qnd ceasar would be the Beyonce of the group for sure. 

I love those documentaries. Love Me I think is the one where a gaggle of men go on a lonely hearts tour to the Ukraine to mix & mingle with supposedly eligible females. Of course they can't communicate in a shared language. One macho guy from Texas brought pictures of his truck and house. Check it out. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I believe Ceasar is real. AnastasiaDate is a complex criminal organization that is very experienced at expertly taking fools like Ceasar to the cleaners. There are plenty of Ceasars out there.

I'm glad the show is finally featuring a catfish. I hope there will be more.

They aren’t going to be happy when he shows up in the Ukraine looking for Maria. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Rt66vintage said:

I love those documentaries. Love Me I think is the one where a gaggle of men go on a lonely hearts tour to the Ukraine to mix & mingle with supposedly eligible females. Of course they can't communicate in a shared language. One macho guy from Texas brought pictures of his truck and house. Check it out. 

Pictures of a truck and house are panty droppers for sure.  🙄

Sadly, these guys realize that this is really all they need to land a woman because the poverty makes the women so desperate.  

12 minutes ago, iwasish said:

They aren’t going to be happy when he shows up in the Ukraine looking for Maria. 

He has two perfectly serviceable kindeys....they will be plenty happy.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

I love the guy who had money, knew he was decent looking, and wanted someone closer to his age. He got more and more disenchanted and spent most of the time talking to the translators. He's asks how many of the relationships work out. They tell him most don't. He's basically over the trip by the second location. He heads back to the states and starts dating a woman he broke up with before because he was being a picky idiot.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I love the guy who had money, knew he was decent looking, and wanted someone closer to his age. He got more and more disenchanted and spent most of the time talking to the translators. He's asks how many of the relationships work out. They tell him most don't. He's basically over the trip by the second location. He heads back to the states and starts dating a woman he broke up with before because he was being a picky idiot.

Yes!  And the women was pretty, fit and close to his age.  That was a surprising and lovely twist.  Ceasar would just be standard creepy and end up with some desperate 25 year old.  

• Love 6
On 9/18/2019 at 6:59 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

The real work is done by middle aged ladies who gladly give up their crappy jobs cleaning offices or working in factories or working as some sort of health aide to pretend to romance dumb clucks like Caesar. Can you picture Yelena, Angela stirring the borscht SPAM stew with a cig hanging out of her mouth, chugging moonshine in her doublewide kitchen and saying "Oh my darling, Hunny, I can't wait to see you y'all in Mexico"?? 

Fixed it for you. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 9/16/2019 at 8:53 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

The "real Maria" is a criminal consortium of international dating scammers. There's probably a boiler room in Eastern Europe when women are assigned to e-entertain men like Ceasar on a call-by-call basis. "Maria" is his case worker, so to speak.

Similar to the phone sex operators here in the US back in the day.

Back in the day, the money was great and a few of my co-workers got all the details on it because they were considering a "career" change.  

It was like what you described with the international dating scammers.  The girls were assigned a fake name to use, it was essentially a big open area with partitions separating the workers, and their entire job was talk sexy to the callers and drag it out since their credit cards were billed per minute...the longer the call, the bigger the commission.  This was about a hundred years before video chat and selfies and all the technological advancements, so it was a pretty easy paycheck for a lot of women.  My co-workers ultimately decided against it for security reasons since even back in the day, even using a fake name, there was always a chance some nutter could possibly track someone down.  Note that this was right about the time that nutter tracked down Rebecca Schaefer, so a lot of people were more aware of stalking and security risks after that incident.  

I can totally see a technologically updated version of these international dating scammers operating just as you had described, each worker with their own computer and assigned different "fish" to communicate with.  

As I've said before, though, with a relentless stage 5 clinger like Cesar, damn, did they earn their money.  I'll bet they flipped a coin or drew straws to see who got stuck with his needy ass on a daily basis.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Similar to the phone sex operators here in the US back in the day.

Back in the day, the money was great and a few of my co-workers got all the details on it because they were considering a "career" change.  

It was like what you described with the international dating scammers.  The girls were assigned a fake name to use, it was essentially a big open area with partitions separating the workers, and their entire job was talk sexy to the callers and drag it out since their credit cards were billed per minute...the longer the call, the bigger the commission.  This was about a hundred years before video chat and selfies and all the technological advancements, so it was a pretty easy paycheck for a lot of women.  My co-workers ultimately decided against it for security reasons since even back in the day, even using a fake name, there was always a chance some nutter could possibly track someone down.  Note that this was right about the time that nutter tracked down Rebecca Schaefer, so a lot of people were more aware of stalking and security risks after that incident.  

I can totally see a technologically updated version of these international dating scammers operating just as you had described, each worker with their own computer and assigned different "fish" to communicate with.  

As I've said before, though, with a relentless stage 5 clinger like Cesar, damn, did they earn their money.  I'll bet they flipped a coin or drew straws to see who got stuck with his needy ass on a daily basis.  

My friend’s son got drunk, called a phone sex line, jerked off during the sexy talk, then passed out dropping the phone but leaving the line open. My friend woke him up the next morning( his pants down, his crotch a crusty mess. Month later the phone bill came in. The person he talked to just left the line open while he was passed out, they got charged about $800 bucks for that one call , pus he had made others. The total bill was $1200.  She fought with the phone company and got it reduced and put a block on those calls. Also kicked her son out shortly after. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/19/2019 at 8:30 PM, Rt66vintage said:

But why don't I find him as interesting as Danielle? They're about equal in the stupid duh department, idk maybe she was an original and there's no topping her craziness. 

Danielle/Mohamed was lighting in a barrel. They were both so delusional and scammy, thought they had one over the other, and frankly, Mo won. What we were watching with those two was authentic and did not need producer intervention. Everyone else is trying to be that couple because any drama is attention for them, but have to act and they suck at it. Especially Caesar; he's awful at acting.

On 9/20/2019 at 8:37 AM, Hannah94 said:

I think Danielle and Nicole ARE that dumb, but agree with everything else. If his story was $5k over the last year it would have been much more believable. Nothing makes me believe that man sent $40k over 5 years to someone he didn't even FaceTime with; he just didn't. He's such a bad actor I can't even point and laugh at him for being stupid, because he's fake.

On 9/23/2019 at 6:43 PM, Mrs. Landingham said:

The whole situation reeks of the real life scam of the physics professor at UNC (British by birth) some years ago who corresponded with a “hot young bikini model” for years before deciding to meet in Bolivia.  Surprise, surprise, she never showed up, but a man claiming to be an associate of miss bikini model asked the professor to transport a suitcase to Argentina for her. He fell for it. Surprise, surprise, it was drugs, and surprise, surprise, he landed in an Argentinian prison for a few years. 

Similar to our dear friend Caesar, the professor was adamant that the photos and emails he’d exchanged with his “lady” were real and genuine and they were in LOVE. Just like with Caesar, ALL the signs of catfishing were there, plain as day. Caesar is lucky that “Maria” (Oleg) didn’t try the suitcase trick on him. 

We now have an ending that would make sitting through his fabricated fairy tale worth it. But, at least it if nothing else, has to be real. There needs to be a real arrest in a real foreign prison. He can be on Locked Up Abroad if he wants but we need to be compensated somehow for suffering through his storyline of fake acting and forced tears.

• Love 6

Someone on reddit posted a picture of her friend with Caesar allegedly in the Doha, Qatar airport.

She posted, "I’ve been sitting on this a few days because it wasn’t my pic to share... but here it is! My friend ran into Caesar and had a conversation with him. She said all she can say is that he was on his way back from the Ukraine 🐸️ but she knows morrrreee."

There were no mentions about any of this being filmed or not being filmed, so we'll just have to wait and see if the vanilla cream lover goes chasing after white booty for another season.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, mmal said:

Someone on reddit posted a picture of her friend with Caesar allegedly in the Doha, Qatar airport.

She posted, "I’ve been sitting on this a few days because it wasn’t my pic to share... but here it is! My friend ran into Caesar and had a conversation with him. She said all she can say is that he was on his way back from the Ukraine 🐸️ but she knows morrrreee."

There were no mentions about any of this being filmed or not being filmed, so we'll just have to wait and see if the vanilla cream lover goes chasing after white booty for another season.

Why is he connecting in Doha? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Why is he connecting in Doha? 

They sell duty free chocolate panties there. (That doesn't sound right.)

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

They sell duty free chocolate panties there. (That doesn't sound right.)

He's on one of those special cheapy flights, like the one he arranged for Maria. Multiple weird stops.

• Love 1

blubld43 said:

He's on one of those special cheapy flights, like the one he arranged for Maria. Multiple weird stops.

Sounds about right, based on some of the original poster's responses to questions about the stop in Qatar:

"Can confirm this is the layover back to the states. You either go here or Dubai. My friend was on her way home from Tanzania."

"She didn’t specifically say his flight landed directly from Ukraine, but she confirmed this was his trip home from Ukraine. I am not sure how much hopping around he did to make it a cheap trip."

She also added, "she gave her word not to share more which I respect, but what I can and will say is he was very happy, hopeful, and infatuated. And he may have used the word fiancé 🙊💍"

Edited by mmal

So "Maria" broke up with Caesar long enough to excuse her not going to Mexico and then got back together with him in time for a new season? And in the past 2 weeks Caesar can't remember whether he sent her $2000 or more? A man who eats ramen because he can't afford more?

This is all so much bullshit. Either Caesar is bullshitting TLC or they are doing it to us, but either way I am pissed. None of this is real.

Next time a politician asks the Ukrainian govt to dig up some dirt, let's make it for something useful...like finding Maria.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
On 9/24/2019 at 11:03 AM, Rt66vintage said:

Thanks, I'm watching Love Me right now, on Amazon.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Caesar is actually starting to look a little derranged. The aw shucks act is starting to appear to me like a facade. I think dude is capable of weird, freaky things.

He looked positively sinister when he averted his eyes upward when production asked him if they were back together.  

Reminded me of a poster of a horror movie that depicted the killer's eyes, but I can't remember which one.  

Dude takes deluded to a whole new stratosphere, something bordering on psychosis.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Reminded me of a poster of a horror movie that depicted the killer's eyes, but I can't remember which one.  

Like the original cover of "It"? I had to remove the cover from the book because it was so creepy. Also, the the murderer's eyes on the cover of "In Cold Blood" also freaked me out. I read it's called "sanpaku" eyes when the whites of the eyes show at the bottom of the iris. JFK, Princess Diana, Marilyn Monroe and Michael Jackson all exhibited the trait. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I watched "Love Me."  I'd like to slap some of those guys, I'd like to slap Caesar too, because he and those men are full of it.  They are NOT interested in love.

If I told Caesar and some of those men that I had the perfect woman for them, someone who'd have their back, someone who'd have kids with them and give them everything they want, then I showed them a rather average looking woman.  How many of those guys would say, "nope!"   The only man who got it was the older guy who said he wanted "someone to fall apart with."  

It's not love they want, it's fantasy.   To say they're looking for love is a lie.  What they want is a twenty-five year old who looks like Angelina Jolie and who makes up a home like Martha Stuart.   

Nothing wrong with saying you want someone who's hot, just don't dress it up with dreams of love and romance.

The movie and this show proved something I've always believed, that it's a crapshoot.  Of all the guys profiled in Love Me, there was no rhyme or reason to the two relationships that did work out.  It was just the odds, and that's how I feel about this show too.

• Love 11
On 10/19/2019 at 8:17 PM, Neurochick said:

Great - now I have to subscribe to Amazon Prime.  Thanks a lot!!!  (I am teasing!!!)

3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

To say they're looking for love is a lie.  What they want is a twenty-five year old who looks like Angelina Jolie and who makes up a home like Martha Stuart.   

Yeppers.  It reminds me of a Jeri Hall quote, and forgive me if I am not quite 100% on target:  "A man wants a cook in the kitchen, a maid in the living room, and a whore in the bedroom.  I can pay for the first two, I will be the third one."

Makes me appreciate my Mr. Hanson, who look past my belly, cellulite and learned from his late dad how to be a GENTLEMAN.  

• Love 3
On 9/13/2019 at 8:45 AM, Hannah94 said:

I think the general consensus - and our own common sense - speaks volumes to the bullshit with this "couple". But I will hand it to Caesar; he cried instantly on command and that might make him a movie star someday, in a B grade movie or something. But with real legitimate heartbreak.....a normal person would say "please stop the camera" or "please give me privacy" amidst all that emotional suffering. Caesar is an actor and I highly suspect Maria is a TLC plant. 

I think Maria is some overweight, middle aged man in Eastern Europe named Boris. Is ok babey, is best catfisher in Latvia. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 10/20/2019 at 12:57 AM, mamadrama said:

I think dude is capable of weird, freaky things.

Well, he did bring all those candy undies with him to Mexico, for a woman he'd never seen IRL.

• Love 3
On 10/19/2019 at 9:17 PM, Neurochick said:

Andddddd now I know what to do for my wife's weekday birthday..

This messy shit + a bottle of wine + some steaks.     

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Did anyone think Caeser's "friend' might also be an aspiring actor looking to get a break by appearing on 90DF?   

No, I think he's Maria.  

(This is how it would work in a Law & Order: SVU episode.) 

• LOL 5
On 9/20/2019 at 10:17 AM, RealReality said:

I think ceasar is real.  

He probably also has a crusty toe fetish.

i needed eye bleach after imagining Him in the candy posing pouch with the 1970’s font. Now that I’ve seen him posing in front of the nail polish with photoshopped dad bod, I need some of Big Ang’s best hooch. 

What a creepy ass. Between him and Ben, it’s a toss up in The World Series of gross. Goofy broke ass Zied is a super hot catch next to these two dolts.

• Love 5