Type keyword(s) to search

Porsha Stewart: Least Likely to Become a History Professor

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It's true none of us are shocked by this latest news! As any adult would say, nothing good can happen at 4am especially when you are out with 4 women and your significant other is not with you.  

Sadly I see a rinse and repeat with Porsha and Hot Dog Man, this is just round two of many to follow, break up, make up, rinse and repeat. 

Porsha will never have the kind of relationship she wants with that Hot Dog Man, I hope she realizes she is better off without him, who can be in a relationship not being able to trust your fiance, being suspicious of every phone call, text or every time he leaves the house.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 11
On 1/10/2020 at 2:54 AM, Hiyo said:

Apparently, his hot dog does bring all the women to the yard...

Since I'm currently in Atlanta, I decided to hit up the Hot Dog Factory.  It's about an hour from where my family lives.  And as someone who fucking lives for a hotdog, they were delicious.  I had a Jamaican jerk chicken dog and a fire dog (a beef hotdog with hot sauce, jalapeños, and some other type of pepper).  I wasn't a fan of the bread as they were just plain old white bread buns; I prefer a potato bread-type bun.  Anyway, no Portia or Dennis sightings.  But I enjoyed my 2 hr excursion.  Next on the list, OLG!

Being in Atlanta, I'm still getting so much tea because everyone knows everyone's business.  So apparently, Dennis' money doesn't come from the Hotdog factory, it comes from drugs allegedly.  And he uses that drug money to fund the hotdogs, allegedly.  I mean, I was surprised to see that there were only 2 restaurants since they kept talking about an "empire."  And the one I went to was small, although busy. 

giphy.gif

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
On 1/11/2020 at 5:36 PM, luckyroll3 said:

Since I'm currently in Atlanta, I decided to hit up the Hot Dog Factory.  It's about an hour from where my family lives.  And as someone who fucking lives for a hotdog, they were delicious.  I had a Jamaican jerk chicken dog and a fire dog (a beef hotdog with hot sauce, jalapeños, and some other type of pepper).  I wasn't a fan of the bread as they were just plain old white bread buns; I prefer a potato bread-type bun.  Anyway, no Portia or Dennis sightings.  But I enjoyed my 2 hr excursion.  Next on the list, OLG!

Being in Atlanta, I'm still getting so much tea because everyone knows everyone's business.  So apparently, Dennis' money doesn't come from the Hotdog factory, it comes from drugs allegedly.  And he uses that drug money to fund the hotdogs, allegedly.  I mean, I was surprised to see that there were only 2 restaurants since they kept talking about an "empire."  And the one I went to was small, although busy. 

giphy.gif

Dennis is getting shadier and shadier with the drugs, beastiality, and infidelity.

Portia would be better off going to a sperm bank.

• Love 8
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 5:36 PM, luckyroll3 said:

giphy.gif

Okay, so now I'm intrigued. Don't you need a fair amount of smarts to be making the kind of money that will support, not just your tattoo and Rollie habits, but also a Hot Dog Factory? I mean Dennis has always seemed a bit...dim, ummm slow,  or deliberate of thought, you know kind of contemplative to me. When I think drug kingpins I think Stringer Bell or Ghost. Dennis is more like Cole from Martin or Pinky. Maybe I just have unrealistic expectations of my drug dealers from tv????

Edited by Rlb8031
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

It’s two riny restaurants. If the drug thing is true he probably has them to launder money.

I believe he could run the hot dog stands, its the drug network part that I'm having a hard time with. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I have a feeling Porsha will take Dennis back and this whole him getting caught cheating on her thing is going to happen for a bit till she breaks up with him. I hope not tho he’s a dog and she should just be done with him. How can someone make up an excuse for why they were out for dinner at 4am anyways lol. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Marley said:

I have a feeling Porsha will take Dennis back and this whole him getting caught cheating on her thing is going to happen for a bit till she breaks up with him. I hope not tho he’s a dog and she should just be done with him. How can someone make up an excuse for why they were out for dinner at 4am anyways lol. 

I agree.  I think Porsha's logic is that she has a baby with Dennis.  She doesn't want to break up with him because to her that's breaking up a family.  She will stay with Dennis until it gets too much for her and she leaves him or maybe she'll never leave him.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I agree.  I think Porsha's logic is that she has a baby with Dennis.  She doesn't want to break up with him because to her that's breaking up a family.  She will stay with Dennis until it gets too much for her and she leaves him or maybe she'll never leave him.

I also think she wants more children and does not want to have children by different men.

• Love 5
(edited)

Porsha was out protesting in Atlanta, she was channeling her grandfather Hosea Williams. What she said when interviewed by journalist was heartfelt and endearing.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 4
  • Love 14

Porsha and Dennis had to run for their lives, since they were attacked with pepper spray and tear gas by the police in Atlanta. I could say more but it would be off-topic. Porsha has come a long way from her underground railroad comments. 

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Porsha and Dennis had to run for their lives, since they were attacked with pepper spray and tear gas by the police in Atlanta. I could say more but it would be off-topic. Porsha has come a long way from her underground railroad comments. 

Something can be technically off-topic & yet still provide context for the topic.....

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 6/1/2020 at 6:37 PM, Pearson80 said:

When I watched this show she was never my favorite HW, but so much respect for her for putting herself in danger  for what she believes in.  

Her grandfather would be so very proud.  

• Love 17
On 6/1/2020 at 8:37 PM, Pearson80 said:

That's good to know since I was wondering why Andy would have her on as representative of Black Lives Matter perspective what with her earlier woeful lack of knowledge.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I’m going to wait and see, given that many people were protesting peacefully and were still arrested. 

Yes the other news stories stated she was arrested because she and the others didn’t disperse when told to by the police but were peaceful.

• Love 4

I just started season 6. Not a bit surprised Porsha's keeper filed for divorce. He wanted a yes sir wife that lived only for him. The fact that she's dumb as dirt made it easier to control her, but still she was stepping out of line, wanting to do charity and all. Kordell is a masoginistic asshat and I have no doubt he'll rake the dingbat over the coals in the divorce.

I love happy Nene. Wish I didn't know that it isn't going to last. 

Kenya offered a good villan, but she's delusional and drama inducing to the point it could get old next season.

• Love 1

Porsha did an Instagram Live 6 days ago to address a dispute between Kandi and her. Somehow Kenya has involved herself. 

I think this is where the rumors of Porsha leaving the show originated.

The tone here is kinda nasty towards Porsha, but this comment explains what happened:

Screenshot_20210422-142431_YouTube.thumb.jpg.8a83ecee9987f4cb2130d8bef0d029d6.jpg

Then, I guess Kenya later gave an interview saying Porsha had scenes deleted from the show;  which it sounds like she technically did, but for selfless reasons.

The last 10 minutes about Qualified Immunity was very informative and passionate.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

There is no pot Ken won't stir because she is jealous of Porsha and is just generally a miserable human being. 

That person who commented with the rundown is obviously not a fan of Porsha's, so of course they aren't giving her the benefit of the doubt, nor did they listen to a word Porsha said in clarifying the issue. 

I applaud Porsha for asking production to cut that argument, because it wouldn't have been a good look for black women to be arguing over BLM and enriching black lives and giving more opportunity to black people when the non-issue was caused by miscommunication. 

Kandi's problem is she confides in Ken but doesn't ever call Ken out when she gets out of turn. And there is no bottom to the low Ken will stoop to drag another woman down, especially one she doesn't like/feels threatened by. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 5

Hey, Porsha once thought the Underground Railroad involved an actual choo choo train, so good for her in becoming more active and involved. She definitely has come a long way since then.

• Love 5
On 4/22/2021 at 3:57 PM, funnygirl said:

There is no pot Ken won't stir because she is jealous of Porsha and is just generally a miserable human being. 

That person who commented with the rundown is obviously not a fan of Porsha's, so of course they aren't giving her the benefit of the doubt, nor did they listen to a word Porsha said in clarifying the issue. 

I applaud Porsha for asking production to cut that argument, because it wouldn't have been a good look for black women to be arguing over BLM and enriching black lives and giving more opportunity to black people when the non-issue was caused by miscommunication. 

Kandi's problem is she confides in Ken but doesn't ever call Ken out when she gets out of turn. And there is no bottom to the low Ken will stoop to drag another woman down, especially one she doesn't like/feels threatened by. 

Exactly!!! Your entire post is spot on! I thought the issues were so convoluted, I almost didn't post it. Good to know you "got it."

• Love 4

Porsha has evolved in so many good ways, but that doesn't mean she can always be trusted. I can't help but wonder if Kandi supports Kenya because they are united in not fully trusting Porsha. Or at least not wanting Porsha to dominate the show as much. One or the other....or both, perhaps.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Marley said:

Damn so Porsha is with Falynns ex husband and maybe engaged to him. She’s saying she had nothing to do with the divorce. So messy why wasn’t this on the show lol. Yikes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COty4_TNDO1/?igshid=1scw1npelatxz 

Im sure him being rich helped accelerate their love lol.

Totally normal to talk about your ex and someone you have been dating a month co-parenting your child!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Marley said:

Damn so Porsha is with Falynns ex husband and maybe engaged to him. She’s saying she had nothing to do with the divorce. So messy why wasn’t this on the show lol. Yikes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COty4_TNDO1/?igshid=1scw1npelatxz 

Im sure him being rich helped accelerate their love lol.

I came here once I saw this! Makes me wonder if all the good stuff was left on the cutting room floor. The Real Housewives Marriage Curse continues.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

Gobsmacked.

Are you gobsmacked because this season was so bad and they had something of interest to actually make a story about or is it because of the fact that Falynn was married to this guy, they filmed them as a couple and then all of the sudden they are not?

I cannot remember the scene but didn't Porsha have something to say about that guy/the marriage for money, I know some of the women had something to say about it.

I give it 1.5 years.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6