Type keyword(s) to search

Porsha Stewart: Least Likely to Become a History Professor

• Start Topic

I won't say she looks great, but I do think she is able to pull it off. Sad that she probably won't rock it with pride and will return to the waist length wigs and weaves. I always liked her pixie cuts best on her, but once a man told her he didn't like it, they were gone.

And acting? LOLOLOL

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Not really, someone actually posted this link in the Media thread earlier this month. LOL

LOL then it's really a Happy Day because Porsha's profile has been raised twice LOLOLOLOL

• Love 1

Wendy Williams was throwing shade at her fiancé, implying that he is a loser using Porsha.  Wendy is the last person to say things like that, given that her own husband has a mistress that he is taking care of, using Wendy's money.  He allegedly bought her a house and he spends time there with her.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

Wendy Williams was throwing shade at her fiancé, implying that he is a loser using Porsha.  Wendy is the last person to say things like that, given that her own husband has a mistress that he is taking care of, using Wendy's money.  He allegedly bought her a house and he spends time there with her.

Wendy does live in a glass house with that shade. P's man ain't much to look at but she seems happy.

• Love 8
On 10/2/2018 at 9:58 AM, Apprentice79 said:

Wendy fell out with Andy Cohen over her huzzbin.

http://thejasminebrand.com/2018/07/23/andy-cohen-charlamagne-blame-wendy-williams-husband-over/

• Love 3

Congratulations to Porsha and Dennis, I can't wait to see see baby pictures and the nursery.

I wonder if this was a scheduled C-section or of her labor took a turn and they had to do an emergency cesarean.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

What's wrong with the name Pilar?  

Isn't Porsha getting her own Bravo show?  I think it's three episodes.

yes I saw an advertisement for it today it's a birth special so a three episode run sounds about right.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Pilar was Marlon Brando's wife's name.  It's Spanish, right?

I don't know if Pilar was Marlon Brando's wife's name but yes the name Pilar is Spanish and I think it's very pretty.

Former football player Deion Sanders ex-wife name is Pilar

• Love 3

Pilar is an old fashioned Spanish Grandma name.  Kinda like Eunice, Florence, Gladys, Dolores.....these type of names. 

Jhena is a Duggar name!  Lol! 

I like the spelling, tho.

I wonder if it is Jenna or something like Jay’hena...?

• Love 2
On 3/30/2019 at 9:57 PM, Neurochick said:

What's wrong with the name Pilar?  

Isn't Porsha getting her own Bravo show?  I think it's three episodes.

There doesn’t have to be something “wrong” with the name for someone to dislike it.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

No one in her circle will pronounce it correctly.  

That was my thought too, lol. But seeing as how she's already been nicknamed PJ...I think Pilar will be reserved for when she's older and getting in trouble by her mom and dad, lol.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I won't be watching it.

Me neither.

I'd sooner be watching Dumbo - and I surely will not be watching THAT.

But I'll be munching popcorn & sipping tea when Poor Dumb Porsha wakes to the notion that Dennis may love their child more than he ever loved her.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't know if Pilar was Marlon Brando's wife's name but yes the name Pilar is Spanish and I think it's very pretty.

Former football player Deion Sanders ex-wife name is Pilar

I stand corrected, none of Marlon Brando's wives were named Pilar.

• Love 3

Why between all the housewives is it so hard to throw a well orchestrated event? 

Surely Porsha threw a lot of money in to her party, had a 5 or 10 min convo on the phone with her planner, what could possibly go wrong?!  That carnival set up looked a little cheap and sparse.

I was not happy with her reveal method, those poppers were filled with paper and the grounds were covered in pink shreds of paper...I'd call that littering or impossible to clean up.

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

I'd sooner be watching Dumbo - and I surely will not be watching THAT.

Isn't that the title of Porsha's special?

I was not happy with her reveal method, those poppers were filled with paper and the grounds were covered in pink shreds of paper...I'd call that littering or impossible to clean up.

Hard to clean up,  but not impossible.  They do it every year in Times Square, right after the ball drops on NYE.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I noticed last night the online TV schedule said that Porsha's spin-off aired.

No, I had no interest in watching it.

Me neither.  She's almost unbearable in small doses on RHoA.  A whole hour would send me to the vodka bottle.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Oh, Porsha.  If you had named your daughter Pansy, she would not be sharing a name with Ponzi schemes.  As far as I know, there are no "Pansy schemes."

Ponzi Scheme is the name of my daughter in law's horse, I would never refer to him as Pansy, lol. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Me neither.  She's almost unbearable in small doses on RHoA.  A whole hour would send me to the vodka bottle.

Took one for the team and watched. Porsha is dumb as a brick, and hubby-to-be's IQ might be 5 points higher. (he does run a Hot Dog empire..)

Also, looks like (Dennis?) got a good scrubbing or lost weight or both. 

What's the over under for how long they'll last?

I say 3 years max. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

What's the over under for how long they'll last?

I say 3 years max. 

I give it 3.5 years. The fact that Dennis put a down payment on a house without telling Porsha is a really, really bad sign.

• Love 6
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:04 PM, Stats Queen said:

I give it 3.5 years. The fact that Dennis put a down payment on a house without telling Porsha is a really, really bad sign.

I hope it was not that house they went to see, I have been in a few homes with indoor pools and you can always smell a little chlorine around it...besides it could be a problem if you have a child running around, hope it is behind a door that locks.

• Love 6