Type keyword(s) to search

Porsha Stewart: Least Likely to Become a History Professor

• Start Topic

She was probably on the chopping block before the attack on Kenya and this just sealed her fate.  She's so dumb she probably thought  she would "bring it" to the reunion to keep her spot and ended up doing the opposite.  Bye Porsha!

• Love 1

Last report I read said everyone has been invited back. It was actually an interview Nene did last week so it could be true.

I follow porsha on Instagram and apparently she's cohosting the Ricky Smiley show until the end of June. So she's working at least. If she comes back, I'd like to see her hustling and dating.

(edited)

Posha appears to be doing quite well for herself with her many business ventures and her singing career.  Her hubby however is facing a tax lien on his house it seems as he has not paid taxes for 2012.

Oops meant to say EX-hubby!

t7dbvd.jpg

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 2

This fool is idiocy on two legs.   The repeats from last season showing her shrieking in Savannah at Monique about Monique's effed-up husband and marriage: oh my!  One would think Porsha married for reasons other than $$$$$$$ (and Chanel. and the joys of being a dependent), she's so strident.  Maybe she needs to smell herself - but maybe not, because since past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior, I'm thinking during the new season she'll be busy out-stupiding herself.  How will her next "Porsha moment" top the Underground choo-choo comment?

• Love 4

Porsha just accepted a permanent position as a cohost on Dish Nation. She's also currently filming for season 7 of rhoa. Winning!

Not winning. Porsha's no longer a housewife. Her peach was snatched and she will be labeled as a "friend" (probably "Friend of Kandi" or "Friend of Nene") for season 7. I would like to think that this is BRAVO's response to Porsha acting like a 2 year old throwing tantrums and pulling hair, but I doubt that Andy has such scruples and this demotion is likely because Porsha was boring as hell during filming. Now that the divorce is over and Kandi's play is done, all Porsha had left for a season 7 storyline was Kenya, and I'm sure Kenya was smart enough to not give Porsha that (it takes 2 to fight, and if Kenya refused to fight with Porsha in S7, then Porsha would have nothing). Kenya's winning!

Edited by WimminWinning
  • Love 9

Not winning. Porsha's no longer a housewife. Her peach was snatched and she will be labeled as a "friend" (probably "Friend of Kandi" or "Friend of Nene") for season 7. I would like to think that this is BRAVO's response to Porsha acting like a 2 year old throwing tantrums and pulling hair, but I doubt that Andy has such scruples and this demotion is likely because Porsha was boring as hell during filming. Now that the divorce is over and Kandi's play is done, all Porsha had left for a season 7 storyline was Kenya, and I'm sure Kenya was smart enough to not give Porsha that (it takes 2 to fight, and if Kenya refused to fight with Porsha in S7, then Porsha would have nothing). Kenya's winning!

This post is dead on the money IMO.  For all of Porsha's anger, it was Kenya who kept that peach in her hand.  

Whomp whomp on Porsha, hope that Dish Nation gig is paying enough to keep up with those house payments!

• Love 5

Yeah, you don't hit another woman and keep your job. I'm surprised they let her appear at all.

You must remember this is Real Housewives.  There have been numerous occurrences of hitting without being fired.  On this franchise as well as some of the others.  Of the people who were fired, it had nothing to do with hitting.  I agree that Porsha's crime was not having a story line and not the fact that she hit Kenya. 

Edited by swankie
  • Love 6

The irony of all this isn't lost on me.  Weren't there rumors of some kind of plot that was hatched by Nene and Phaedra to try to have Kenya kicked off the show?  I suspect the rumors are true and that Porsha, being the weakest link, acted unpredictably and not only messed up her own money but their game.  Supposedly, they also threatened to walk if Kenya wasn't fired.  Meanwhile, Kenya holds onto her peach and gets to twirl for another season.

You must remember this is Real Housewives.  There have been numerous occurrences of hitting without being fired.  On this franchise as well as some of the others.  Of the people who were fired, it had nothing to do with hitting.  I agree that Porsha's crime was not having a story line and not the fact that she hit Kenya. 

Exactly!  That's why I found Andy--and Bravo's--pearl clutching downright ridiculous not to mention hypocritical.  If they were so concerned about violence, the Guidices, Gorgas and Manzos would have been shown the door years ago in New Jersey.  Instead, Teresa was celebrated and rewarded for her table-flipping, "prostitution whorah!" tantrum along with her foul-mouthed tirades directed at Danielle and anyone else who pissed her off.  Bravo definitely didn't shut shit down at that christening celebration at the Brownstone that turned into a full-blown brawl.

Even on this franchise, the "Pillow Talk" fiasco was shamelessly promoted and aired repeatedly, with Apollo still being allowed on the show.  I suspect that they not only got rid of Porsha because she had no storyline, but they were also worried about those receipts that Kenya is known for keeping.

• Love 5

Even on this franchise, the "Pillow Talk" fiasco was shamelessly promoted and aired repeatedly, with Apollo still being allowed on the show.  I suspect that they not only got rid of Porsha because she had no storyline, but they were also worried about those receipts that Kenya is known for keeping.

Not to mention that they filmed Apollo marching up to his house on his last day of freedom so they could capture the confrontation with Phaedra.

Yeah, Andy and Bravo can have several seats.

• Love 1

That sounds like a fictitious story planted by violence-condoning Kenya haters who want so desperately to see Porsha win for no other reason than the fact that Porsha was the one who pulled Kenya's hair. That gossip of Porsha getting her own spin-off is just unfathomable given Porsha's lack of storyline to be 1/6th of a show; but now she's supposed to have enough storyline to carry a whole show on her own? Does not compute.

Plus, Porsha doesn't seem to have any peripheral friends/family that she's introduced on the show. Nene could do a whole show because she has Marlo, Greg, her sons, Greg's kids, and a host of other interesting people in her world. Kandi had her mom and aunts, Todd, Riley, and her industry people. Same with Kenya, Phae, and Cynthia - they all have their little circle of people who are filled with drama and camera-ready. I don't see that around Porsha. Porsha has her sister and her mom, but neither of those women have shown themselves to be interesting enough to be supporting cast for a Porsha show. This isn't Porsha hate, I honestly just don't see how this would happen for her. 

• Love 7

Jessica Simpson rode stupidity to fame, I'm guessing Porsha is banking on doing the same?

Assuming this has any validity.  It'd be a little weird, imho, and seems more like something someone would float to try and prove that there's interest in this kind of show.

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 1

I hope the rumors are true. Porsha could handle her on show. She has just as much to bring to the table as Kim. None of these realty shows are about rocket scientists.

They are about people who are willing to put their lives up for ridicule, criticism,praise and yes for money. I say go for it,Girlfriend!!!! 

Porsha is just boring, none of them are brilliant, but they are all at least interesting in some way.  Porsha isn't interesting, she is just vapid and stupid.  And she isn't nearly as cute as she thinks she is.  I despise Kim, but having said that Kim was interesting enough to be a reality TV star.  Porsha wasn't interesting enough for RHOA, trying to have her fill an hour long show sounds like a snoozefest.  But Andy Cohen can make magic, so who knows.

• Love 3

I am going to preface this with the understanding that my post is a little shallow...but in honor of Apollo I wanted to make things as "juvial" as possible.

Apollo got the looks in his family.  I am guessing his father was a handsome man.

He had opportunities that many non ex convict people would would jump at.  There are many hardworking honest people out there who can not find a job to save their lives.  He probably thought he was going to sit back and let his wife rake in the dough.  It was when she actually starting suggesting he work for one of the businesses (mortuary driver) after his stint as a fitness guru did not pan out, that he seemed to lose it with her.

I always got the impression that Apollo (like Teresa and Joe) thought he was entitled to the good life, without having the talent, smarts, or work ethic to actually make it happen in any type of legitimate manner.  I think people are right in that Apollo will not work a menial job, wear clothes from Wal-Mart, or drive anything less then a luxury car.  He has always probably been able to use his looks and somewhat affable personality to charm gullible women into getting what he wants.  He still expects a certain standard of living when he gets out prison and he expected Phaedra to provide it for him.

I am guessing they are keeping Porsha around to attract more straight male and gay female viewers.  Girl has an amazing body if you exclude the implants (particularly if you consider she probably does not kill herself working out).  Are we going to be treated to a five minute clip of Porsha wearing a skimpy outfit and saying something silly every week?

[snip]

I keep reading the comments about Porsha's amazing body and I don't see it. Her thighs/legs are on the thick side to put it mildly. I'll see my way out now.

• Love 3

I keep reading the comments about Porsha's amazing body and I don't see it. Her thighs/legs are on the thick side to put it mildly. I'll see my way out now.

Thickness is exactly what some of us want/go for.  I am quite thick in the legs and booty myself and love it (and have had the thickness loved on).  If I had that chick's body, I'd be close to naked about 85% of the time.

I like that this conversation is happening, I think there is room for so many types of beauty, but I do get a little concerned when the ideal is something as unnatural as being a size 0.  When I look at Renassiance art and see the beautiful full figured women I'm always impressed.   The famous one of venus on the half shell is one of my favorites.  And I've been so pleased that Christina Hendricks is the sexy beauty on Mad Men, because I think that reflects more of a real woman.  Having said that, I think Porsha is ugly, but it has more to do with her being a moron.  There is nothing pretty or enchanting about a stupid woman in her 30s IMO.

I'm always reminded of Cleopatra when conversations of beauty come up.  She had a hook nose and apparently a pretty ugly mug, but she was, by all accounts fiercely intelligent, confident, well spoken on a variety of subjects, spoke 8 languages, and had the skill and acumen to rule an empire.  She got some of the most powerful men in Rome to fall in love with her, Ceasar especially could have easily allied with her brother who really wanted his support, so it wasn't just the Empire that the men fell in love with, and it certainly wasn't her beauty, it was all of those other things that men found so desirable about her.

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 3

I don't think Porsha's ugly by any means, but I absolutely agree that there's nothing cute about being an ignorant grown woman.  We all have things we don't know but I don't find it endearing or attractive to be entrenched in your stupidity.

• Love 14

No worries and you can stay.  Everybody has a right to their own standard and idea of beauty.  I knew a guy who would not even glance up at the screen during a Victoria Secrets fashion show because he thought the women were "meh" at best.  However, if you a young Jennifer Lopez in some of those lingerie, he would probably have a heart attack from the excitement.  To each his or her own.

• Love 3

No worries and you can stay.  Everybody has a right to their own standard and idea of beauty.  I knew a guy who would not even glance up at the screen during a Victoria Secrets fashion show because he thought the women were "meh" at best.  However, if you a young Jennifer Lopez in some of those lingerie, he would probably have a heart attack from the excitement.  To each his or her own.

I don't care for the term thick. I would say she is curvy and that body type is more appealing to me personally and to many men. Some like them skinny and straight and some like them curvy with a small waist like Porscha.

Porsha has a fantastic body by my standards and those of most people in the South. But yeah, different strokes and all.

It amazes me that as dense as Porsha is (I like her but I can admit that), she has made more of her time on the show than someone like Cynthia, who seems more intelligent. Someone mentioned that Cybthia should have jumped on the hair line business and Porsha did that. She got the gig on Dish Nation. She's been hosting and making the most of her public exposure.

The icing would be if she enrolled in college. I think it would do her some good. I don't mind ditziness because even smart people can be ditzy, but I think ignorance is a different thing.

• Love 3

The icing would be if she enrolled in college. I think it would do her some good. I don't mind ditziness because even smart people can be ditzy, but I think ignorance is a different thing.

I wouldn't want the image of higher education in America denigrated by Porsha getting within 5 miles of a college.  If any college allowed Porsha in, all higher education in America starts to look like a scam. I don't think she finished high school, so maybe she can enroll in a GED course.  Or she can work on her macaroni gluing skills.

If the reaction of the people on Bravo's Facebook page is any indicator, a spin-off with Porsha would be an unwatchable flop. I think 99% of those asked if they'd like to see such a show responded NO very loudly.

with a margin of error of +/- 3%  :)

I wouldn't want the image of higher education in America denigrated by Porsha getting within 5 miles of a college. If any college allowed Porsha in, all higher education in America starts to look like a scam. I don't think she finished high school, so maybe she can enroll in a GED course. Or she can work on her macaroni gluing skills.

I don't hate anyone so much that I would disparage the idea of them furthering their education but I guess reality TV is that serious for some people.

The American education system has a shitty enough reputation on its own that I think it could survive the enrollment of a reality TV personality.

• Love 3

I don't hate anyone so much that I would disparage the idea of them furthering their education but I guess reality TV is that serious for some people.

The American education system has a shitty enough reputation on its own that I think it could survive the enrollment of a reality TV personality.

Not hate, but I disagree with the idea that everyone should go to college.  Some people are not cut out for college.  Porsha, IMO, is not cut out for college.  She is barely cut out for the GED class and macaroni pasting.

This is a developing problem with higher education in America.  We, as a country, are encouraging everyone to go to college.  However, instead of making high school harder and striving to get more qualified high school graduates, we have made college simpler.  However, I don't think we have, or should make it simple enough for Porsha

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 2

Not hate, but I disagree with the idea that everyone should go to college. Some people are not cut out for college. Porsha, IMO, is not cut out for college. She is barely cut out for the GED class and macaroni pasting.

This is a developing problem with higher education in America. We, as a country, are encouraging everyone to go to college. However, instead of making high school harder and striving to get more qualified high school graduates, we have made college simpler. However, I don't think we have, or should make it simple enough for Porsha

You have a point in that not everyone is cut out for college but I have taught students like Porsha who blossomed once they found what they were good at/interested in. As her thread title says, she'll never be a history professor, but I think she (and anyone) can learn. And in Porsha's case, there are no financial constraints that would make college a burden or waste of time. It could only help her, IMO.

You have a point in that not everyone is cut out for college but I have taught students like Porsha who blossomed once they found what they were good at/interested in. As her thread title says, she'll never be a history professor, but I think she (and anyone) can learn. And in Porsha's case, there are no financial constraints that would make college a burden or waste of time. It could only help her, IMO.

Mileage will vary, but I see absolutely no intellectual curiosity or untapped intelligence in Porsha.  But I also don't think everyone is able to learn at a collegiate level.  This is why a GED program may suit her best, maybe she can learn at that level.  A 30 year old who honestly thinks that there was a locomotive operating underground transporting slaves from point A to point B is not a good candidate for college, especially when that 30 year old comes from a civil rights family.  She has an impressive family pedigree, steeped in a rich civil rights tradition, and ostensibly all the access to good education that would afford.  

With all of that, she chose a path that required almost no education.

And that to me, is probably an even more important point.  Even if someone had a learning disability, or a lower IQ, but they had the desire and drive and dedication to learning I might say that college is a good place for them.  I know someone like that in law school, and I'm constantly impressed by her.  When we all started, she was so far behind everyone else, her education was spotty at best, she wasn't able to follow along, and her questions were constantly the subject of other students eye rolls.  But she kept with it, and kept with it, and she studied day and night, she struggled, but she worked so hard.  She had to spend hours in the library to access the computers because she didn't have a laptop.  To me, that is the rare outlier that you put the effort of education into.  

It's not just a matter of finances to me, if you have neither the desire nor the ability to learn on that level you're wasting your time, the school's time, resources that could have gone to another student and because colleges are under pressure to pass all students you are part of the problem in making college too easy.  College should require work, if you're not willing to put in the work you really shouldn't be there.

Porsha not only doesn't have the ability, she doesn't appear to have the desire to learn.  She seems to think her stupidity is cute or something to be proud of.  And I don't think thats a put on for the cameras, because of the path she chose.

But as this conversation shows, mileage varies on the topic, but there are some interesting documentaries (one by PBS I believe called "The Cost of Education") that explore the fact that college is now becoming very easy because more people are forcing their kids to go to colleges, more states are making a commitment to push a college education for every child because it sounds good in an election year.  Colleges, especially state colleges, are under pressure to graduate the students, and professors are really under pressure to pass every single student.  High school requirements have not gotten any more difficult to keep up with a standard college curriculum so the colleges have simply made the classes easier to pass.  Which means that college graduates now leave college with a heavy debt load and very little in the way of meaningful education because the curriculum has been dumbed down so that the Porsha's of the world can pass.

• Love 3

Colleges are not monolithic. The education she would get at a community college isn't the same as Harvard, or Spelman OR Clark Atlanta.  Porsha isn't too too stupid for "college", but it would be remarkably dumb for her to go if she didn't know what she wanted to go to college for(same as any number of high school graduates going to college, wasting 2-3 years on classes for a major they don't like/aren't cut out for).  

If she doesn't have her GED yeah, she needs to get that, but to act as though she's so delayed she couldn't POSSIBLY graduate is rude as hell. There are levels to this college shit. If she ever wants to, there's bound to be more than a few that fit her profile.

I've worked in a college prep program for years. I've yet to find this "college is totes easy now" thing to be true.  High schools in my area still aren't teaching my kids what they need to know so if you're right, they aren't the ones benefitting.

• Love 4

It amazes me that as dense as Porsha is (I like her but I can admit that), she has made more of her time on the show than someone like Cynthia, who seems more intelligent. Someone mentioned that Cybthia should have jumped on the hair line business and Porsha did that. She got the gig on Dish Nation. She's been hosting and making the most of her public exposure.

I wonder if part of this is personality differences - Cynthia, whatever her flaws, strikes me as introverted.  I've always assumed that in the entertainment game, if you're not an extravert, you have to be really savvy to make the most of opportunities.  There's also the albatross known as Peter, but she bears that willingly.  Porsha seems more extraverted and bubbly to me, which lends itself to easy marketing.   

• Love 2

So Aging Goth (I can't bold on my phone) had a great post in the episode thread about Porsha not getting credit and I wholeheartedly agree.

Books smarts are just one facet of intelligence. Porsha may not be book smart but I believe she is savvy and I think she has a good bit of emotional intelligence (something I think Cynthia and especially Kenya lack).

She can read people and situations and I think that's why she could show up to a meeting an hour late, 100% wrong, and still have Cynthia pressed and flailing while she kept her cool. She knew Cynthia was going to turn up and look foolish and sure enough, that's what happened.

I also agree that she has made the most of her time on the show, which was discussed upthread. Hell, she even parlayed her mugshot into a PR win when most people would have been clowned and dragged for it in the media.

AG also made the (IMO) excellent point that only Nene and Porsha have seen through what Kenya is doing this season. I have a sneaking suspicion that Kenya's getting a good edit this year which means rewriting history a bit, and I think Porsha refusing to play along with it might be why she got demoted.

• Love 6

I am glad I am not the only one who sees this.  Porsha and Nene appear to be the only ones on that show who have manage to break into mainstream TV.  Cynthia and Kenya appear to be the only ones who have not been very successful in any of their ventures

Cynthia's beauty pageant thing seemed to just fade and ner modeling career is waning.  Her insistance of holding on to PSmurf is mind boggling.  Kenya has managed to get on The Apprentence but I don't believe she does very well there.  Her ventures appear to be a tit for tat with the other Hwives.  It was also amazing how the invisible BF disappeared completely for a new invisible BF.

Porsha, on the otherhand, managed to get a permanent spot on a mainstream TV show.  Her hair business is doing quite well, she did well with her last record and is working on a video and album.  She may not be by any stretch of the imagination a literary giant, but she is willing to work hard and make a live for herself.  She was no longer willing to stay with a controlling husband (which she could have is that was really what she wanted) but to make a name for herself. 

• Love 3
She can read people and situations and I think that's why she could show up to a meeting an hour late, 100% wrong, and still have Cynthia pressed and flailing while she kept her cool. She knew Cynthia was going to turn up and look foolish and sure enough, that's what happened.

Porsha knew Kenya would be doing the most (with props and all) at the reunion, but she really didn't keep her cool that day. Now she's got a mug shot, possible lawsuit, and a job demotion to show for it. Also, buying (or renting) that huge mansion in the ATL suburbs just to prove a point, doesn't seem too bright either. Cheers for leaving a bad situation (with no coins, btw), but getting sold to Kordell in the first place, was a terrible gold-digging strategy.

She is the worst kind of dumb. Willfully ignorant and smug about it.

• Love 13

I am glad I am not the only one who sees this. Porsha and Nene appear to be the only ones on that show who have manage to break into mainstream TV. Cynthia and Kenya appear to be the only ones who have not been very successful in any of their ventures

Cynthia's beauty pageant thing seemed to just fade and ner modeling career is waning. Her insistance of holding on to PSmurf is mind boggling. Kenya has managed to get on The Apprentence but I don't believe she does very well there. Her ventures appear to be a tit for tat with the other Hwives. It was also amazing how the invisible BF disappeared completely for a new invisible BF.

Porsha, on the otherhand, managed to get a permanent spot on a mainstream TV show. Her hair business is doing quite well, she did well with her last record and is working on a video and album. She may not be by any stretch of the imagination a literary giant, but she is willing to work hard and make a live for herself. She was no longer willing to stay with a controlling husband (which she could have is that was really what she wanted) but to make a name for herself.

And she seems to always have something going on. She has that Ask Porsha spot in OK mag, she was on The Real this morning, she did the red carpet for the BET awards. She's definitely hustling.

Meanwhile Cynthia's still letting Peter drive her to the poorhouse while she does pageants in an effort to extort money out of pathetic moms who live through their daughters.

• Love 5

Aging Goth -- I hear you!  And tend to agree with all you have said.  You know how to read the situation for sure.  I didn't realize that Porsha had landed another tv gig but will look it up.  Thanks for putting what you did out there.  Fun to read and definitely sounds like the voice of experience. 

Porsha knew Kenya would be doing the most (with props and all) at the reunion, but she really didn't keep her cool that day. Now she's got a mug shot, possible lawsuit, and a job demotion to show for it. Also, buying (or renting) that huge mansion in the ATL suburbs just to prove a point, doesn't seem too bright either. Cheers for leaving a bad situation (with no coins, btw), but getting sold to Kordell in the first place, was a terrible gold-digging strategy.

She is the worst kind of dumb. Willfully ignorant and smug about it.

I actually think that's more of an example of Kenya's lack of emotional intelligence. Here is a woman who claims she plays a role, riles people up on purpose but it's just for the show, etc and she never once stopped to think that someone might actually take offense or have a real reaction to her bullshit.

I don't think anybody anticipated her bringing a bullhorn and shouting insults in people's faces. Porsha was raw and emotional from her divorce and made a big mistake (as she's admitted) but Kenya is the stupid one there for thinking she could proprove real humans and not expect real reactions.

• Love 2
I actually think that's more of an example of Kenya's lack of emotional intelligence. Here is a woman who claims she plays a role, riles people up on purpose but it's just for the show, etc and she never once stopped to think that someone might actually take offense or have a real reaction to her bullshit.

I don't think anybody anticipated her bringing a bullhorn and shouting insults in people's faces. Porsha was raw and emotional from her divorce and made a big mistake (as she's admitted) but Kenya is the stupid one there for thinking she could proprove real humans and not expect real reactions.

One could argue that Kenya was "raw and emotional" from having been falsely and publicly accused of being a ho for two years.  She'd been saying that she was innocent of that for all that time and no one in this group was listening to her. 

• Love 1

One could argue that Kenya was "raw and emotional" from having been falsely and publicly accused of being a ho for two years.  She'd been saying that she was innocent of that for all that time and no one in this group was listening to her. 

How can one be raw and emotional if they continuously attempted to contact a married man.  To end it all she had to do was not text back.  To end it all she had to do was not contact him after the video deal went through.  To end it she could have just left it alone and not even mentioned the video texts.  If she wanted just to hurt Phaedra all she had to do was let her know Apollo was trying to talk to her and she want him to stop.   She did none of this.  She wanted to perpetuate the whole thing by flirting, keeping the texting going, trying to get him alone.  If she really wanted a real apology she would have gotten them BOTH together and made it clear what was really going on but...  It was much more fun to make Phaedra think something was happening.  Then it backfired and Kenya looked bad and now she wants to be "vindicated" without ever admitting that she started this mess and it blew up in her face.  There is absolutely nothing innocent about Kenya.

• Love 6

It was much more fun to make Phaedra think something was happening. 

Uh, are you referring to Apollo or Kenya with this?  Because Kenya repeatedly told everyone that she had never offered Apollo oral sex or seen him outside Atlanta, and yet he was the one running around telling lies.  This is fact.  Seems to me like Apollo is the one who enjoyed torturing Phaedra (and Kenya).

• Love 6

Uh, are you referring to Apollo or Kenya with this?  Because Kenya repeatedly told everyone that she had never offered Apollo oral sex or seen him outside Atlanta, and yet he was the one running around telling lies.  This is fact.  Seems to me like Apollo is the one who enjoyed torturing Phaedra (and Kenya).

I think I'll back up JacqaloonLaurita (love the name btw) on this...that's my recollection also.  But it's interesting seeing everyone's perspective on these situations.

• Love 2