Type keyword(s) to search

Porsha Stewart: Least Likely to Become a History Professor

• Start Topic

Porsha is going to get her turn on CA this season

The 16 contenders set for season eight are: Laila Ali, Brooke Burke-Charvet, Eric Dickerson, Boy George, Matt Iseman, Carrie Keagan, Carson Kressley, Lisa Leslie, Jon Lovitz, Vince Neil, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Kyle Richards, Chael Sonnen, Porsha Williams, Ricky Williams and Carnie Wilson.
Edited by Aging Goth

I don't know a couple of those names. but the bigger question is.... who does Porsha know personally with deep pockets she can call on during challenges? You've got to have a heavy Rolodex to make it far in that show. Or a solid business/marketing background. Carnie Wilson gets flustered very easily, don't see her lasting too long. Boy George? LOL, OK, that could be interesting.

• Love 2

I don't know a couple of those names. but the bigger question is.... who does Porsha know personally with deep pockets she can call on during challenges? You've got to have a heavy Rolodex to make it far in that show. Or a solid business/marketing background. Carnie Wilson gets flustered very easily, don't see her lasting too long. Boy George? LOL, OK, that could be interesting.

I don't know, I guess I'll watch, but I think it might be a bust with A.S. at the helm instead of Trump.  I can't stand Trump, but he was a good fit for that show.  I'm also not a huge fan of Tyra Banks or Jessica Alba and I think they will be advising.  I still remember the days of George and Carolyn.  

Maybe Porsha can call whoever gave her that car, thats one deep pocket at the very least.  And I'm sure Rickey Smiley will make an appearance with a check.  He must have a lot of money at this point, right?

I don't see anyone on the cast that I would guess had access to deep pockets, maybe Boy George or Vince Neil?  Trace Adkins was able to bring in boat loads of money, and I think country singers have tons of dough.  Laila Ali may have a lot of connections in the boxing world, but I feel like she has been out of sight for a minute.  There are two retired NFL players, so they might know people willing to donate big, but I feel like after that ESPN documentary "Broke" football players have been getting serious about saving their money.  

But, it may also depend on their charity too.  Someone had like a huge charity like the Red Cross or something, and I'm convinced the organization itself has huge donors who are going to donate 100k to the charity regardless, so Red Cross just makes them give the payment on the Apprentice and that way they can get the donation from the donor and the additional money raised by the other team.  The Hosea Williams Foundation probably doesn't have that sort of money. 

So maybe Porsha will just take on a non-fundraising task and do the best she can.

Edited by RCharter

I think Kyle Richards will be Miss Moneybags. She knows everyone, is related to the Hiltons, and her husband is widely known in megabucks real estate.

oh cool, well there is at least one in the cast.  I don't know her, but the cast was sounding pretty cash poor.  And the fundraising tasks are some of the most interesting.

For as long as she remains on the show? Ramona Singer is a millionaire. She still says dumb shit, and people make fun of her for it. For as long as Porsha stays on the air or in the public eye, she's gon' get these jokes about her stupidity.

Yup. I guess it's working out for her? It's amazing what a 28" Brazilian wavy, bomb contouring, and a smidgen of booty injections* allow for.

Pretttyyyyy much!

*Yes, a smidgen. Porsha wasn't toting it several seasons ago the ways she's toting it now.

Am I the only one who doesn't find Porscha overly attractive? I mean shes far from ugly, but Im usually distracted by her mouth area, either by her pointy elongated chin or tres veneer looking horse teeth =:O Edited by SparkleznConfetti
  • Love 2

Just a reminder as the announcements were made and the discussion begins. Celebrity Apprentice discussion should go in the CA forum, in general. Some discussion will be allowed here, but generally if your post is about Celebrity Apprentice it belongs in that forum. Thanks. 

Am I the only one who doesn't find Porscha overly attractive? I mean shes far from ugly, but Im usually distracted by her mouth area, either by her pointy elongated chin or tres veneer looking horse teeth =:O

I thought she was cute before she became so skanky.

• Love 1
Am I the only one who doesn't find Porscha overly attractive? I mean shes far from ugly, but Im usually distracted by her mouth area, either by her pointy elongated chin or tres veneer looking horse teeth =:O

Porsha was very cute her first season on the show.  She looked good and honestly did not need any plastic surgery.  After, that it was fake boob, maybe fake butt,  a lot more fake hair, and maybe fake teeth.  She also gained a little weight, but that is not to bad in itself.

I actually always thought her sister was prettier then her (and it seems like her sister does not even wear any makeup).  I sometimes wondered how Porsha got the (maybe gay) baller, when Lauren seems much more natural and smart.

Porsha Williams had a rocky flight to Miami today! The Real Housewives of Atlanta star was traveling from Atlanta to Miami and passed out mid-flight.

9 Child Actors You Wouldn't Recognize Today

While sitting up in first class Porsha fainted, which prompted the attendants to request the help of any doctors on board. One of the three docs who rushed to help had a sugar pill, which did the trick. Porsha’s sister Lauren told TMZ that she suffers from fainting spells now and again due to low blood sugar issues.

Porsha has recovered just fine and is now instagramming pics from Miami – looking like she’s having a blast. So far hasn’t mentioned the i

Read more at http://www.realitytea.com/2016/03/16/porsha-williams-faints-flight-lauren-says-due-low-blood-sugar/#5V2fIlXKsX7oYKz1.99

Saw this on Reality Wives.

(edited)
On 7/11/2016 at 4:38 PM, Watermelon said:

I don't really believe in delayed ass charges. 

I believe it was said that the girl is basically blackmailing Porsha for a friend spot on RHOA as she said Porsha could give her more airtime as a settlement out of court

We’re told that there is sufficient evidence to ARREST Porsha for assault, and that a warrant will be issued for her ARREST on July 22, unless Porsha can “settle” the case with Jami.  …And by ‘settle’ Jami most likely wants a full time ‘friend’ role on the popular reality show.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 2
(edited)

Source of the above quote? It seems like someone making a supposition, not anyone with any actual link to the case or parties involved. 

I could even see a gossipmonger saying that Jami was dragging this out for clickbait/name time, but Porsha has no authority to grant or even bargain for HW status. She barely maintained her own full time position. 

Granted, I don't care for Porsha, and would prefer that she not be on my screen, but I do think the dragging out of charges is messy and attention seeking. However, Porsha ain't got no way in hell to get this chick a spot on a show that she can hardly maintain herself. People are so extra trying to make up reasons for ish. Hell, the Jami chick is petty and doing too much, but save all that conspiracy crap.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 1

B

47 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Someone mentioned Porsha getting into another fight last weekend., but if this is about her fight in the last season's finale, why are charges being filed now instead of December?

Because the girl wants airtime on RHOA and that is the condition she gave Porsha to drop the case.

• Love 2

Even though Porsha has been involved in 3 altercations(aired on the show),  I don't find her to be a threatening person. Unlike Nene, Porsha didn't bully her foes. In my opinion, Ms. Detroit sent for Porsha, so she came. Ill advised move, but understandable. Same with Cynthia. A bunch of misunderstanding and finger wagging led to some unseemly fighting but it's not as though Porsha smacks people around on the first insult. In fact she takes alot of insults and name calling before escalating. She has control issues but she's not threatening. I'm a non confrontational person and I wouldn't fear an argument with Porsha. However if I had an argument with NeNe I would expect to be backed up against a wall and disrespected verbally.

However I can't pass judgement on the scene where Porsha was chasing a woman down an alley. She looked a fool, but I would need a full accounting of the circumstances of this incident and any others that weren't filmed. But I don't know what her storyline could be going forward. I'm tired of seeing her twerking all over the place. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I don't need a full accounting of why a woman strikes out physically against others. It's wrong. Period.

Especially when it is an occurence on multiple occasions against different persons. One can't even chalk it up to a longstanding beef or ongoing antagonism. Just someone who thinks they can hit someone when they feel like it and have excuse after excuse made for them.

As much as I don't want to see these women fight, I would love to see Porsha try Joseline, Jessica Dime, or Tommie from Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta. I bet she would know how to control her hands then.

• Love 4

I would agree if it wasn't for the fact that

1. in the first altercation, Kenya provoked until she got a rise out of the younger Porsha.

2. in the second altercation, she was actually trying to apologize for something she didn't really do and the antagonizer, Cynthia hit her first. Actually hit her, period.  Porsha only argued with Cynthia after Cynthia escalated the argument starting with calling Porsha demeaning names

3. Word was the assistant, trying to gain airtime at Porsha's expense, brought some guy that Prosha didn't like (and rumored to have been Porsha's sisters baby's father) and that was the reason for that escalation.  The girl didn't get the airtime she wanted and the case she is bringing against Porsha is based on her getting airtime next season.

in every instance, it was something that drove Porsha to react not Porsha going around looking for a fight.

So no, she is not dangerous, or aggressive, she is just not going to let anyone just walk all over her.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 4

She's in anger management therapy, there's obviously a problem. 

......Cynthia hit her first. Actually hit her, period.  Porsha only argued with Cynthia after Cynthia escalated the argument starting with calling Porsha demeaning names

Are you talking about the incident on the boat? Cynthia didn't hit her, Porsha poked at her and came at her aggressively. I remember Cynthia pushing her away with her foot. Then two security guards had to hold Porsha down to keep her from doing worse. 

That, to me, is aggressive behavior, not a young woman not letting people walk all over her. She's created three different situations on film where she got violent. Kenya with the bullhorn and sceptor? Ignore her. That's the adult way to handle it. Don't get up and grab the woman by the hair. Just my opinion, but she needs to rein it in and start controlling herself around others. Hopefully, the therapy will help.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

She's in anger management therapy, there's obviously a problem. 

Are you talking about the incident on the boat? Cynthia didn't hit her, Porsha poked at her and came at her aggressively. I remember Cynthia pushing her away with her foot. Then two security guards had to hold Porsha down to keep her from doing worse. 

That, to me, is aggressive behavior, not a young woman not letting people walk all over her. She's created three different situations on film where she got violent. Kenya with the bullhorn and sceptor? Ignore her. That's the adult way to handle it. Don't get up and grab the woman by the hair. Just my opinion, but she needs to rein it in and start controlling herself around others. Hopefully, the therapy will help.

Cynthia slapped Porsha's hand away, so Yes, Cynthia did slap Porsha first, Porsha never slapped or hit Cynthia and Cynthia also grabbed Porsha's finger/hand first. I agree, Porsha was pointing her finger close to Cynthia's face, closer than Cynthia was pointing her finger at Porsha's face but Cynthia started the close finger pointing as well. The security guard tackled and held Porsha down when Porsha came back at Cynthia after being kicked in the stomach by Cynthia. I disagree that Porsha "created three different situations" where she got violent, there were 3 other people that were integral to the violence, not just Porsha. That said, Porsha needs real anger management help to learn how to walk away without resorting to physical/violent reactions, I am hopeful that she is on her way to that with the AM help she was getting but only time will tell.

• Love 4

The best thing Porsha can do in the future is walk away when someone starts something. That way, the other person winds up looking like a fool, and Porsha can rise above it. I also hope she's getting the help she needs to conduct herself like a lady in the future. Let the others look like trash.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

The best thing Porsha can do in the future is walk away when someone starts something. That way, the other person winds up looking like a fool, and Porsha can rise above it. I also hope she's getting the help she needs to conduct herself like a lady in the future. Let the others look like trash.

I agree and I hope the first time she does it is with Kenya. I hope Porsha wishes her "well", turns with a little sigh and walks away from her. She can go talk to someone else about Kenya's poor behavior and how she hopes Kenya gets the help she needs. LOL

• Love 4
4 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Exactly!! You can drive a person crazy by ignoring them when they are trying to get a rise out of you.

This is what she did to Claudia, so we know she is capable of doing it.  I've only seen Porsha lose her temper once when Kenya had the bull horn in her face call her slut etc.  How many people could hold it together in that situation?  The Cynthia thing Cynthia was the aggressor and has admitted she was the aggressor that is until the internet made it Porsha's fault that Cynthia hit Porsha.  

• Love 4

All things being equal, I'll never understand the pearl clutching about Porsha fighting to get to Cynthia. You kick me in my stomach, you gotdamn right Imma do my best to beat you up.  

My nephew accidentally landed on my stomach while doing little kids stuff and I damn near threw him across the room. I wasn't angry, but the shit hurt. You my coworker kicking me? Yeah, you might catch those hands.

• Love 7

it just blows me away that there are people who feel that Porsha should just sit back and accept all the verbal abuse and harassment from Kenya and the snotty looking down her nose attitude of Cynthia; both who just dismisses Porsha as some errant child they can dump on.  Yet, if she resists those attitudes and stand up for herself, giving what she's getting, "SHE'S" violent?

She has humbled herself to a husband who treated her like a child, to the other housewives who treats her like a child and all forget that she is a grown woman too.  She should not have to be called stupid, or slut, or whore, or ratchet and just sit there and take it. None of us would have put up with Kenya's mess and if Cynthia had come at us the way she did Porsha out of nowhere, we would have jumped hot far quicker than Porsha did.

• Love 2

Porsha could learn from Phaedra, who has the side-eye and putting people on ignore down pat. It works. Standing up, yelling and grabbing at people doesn't.  Porsha gets treated like a child because she acts like one, from what I've seen.

• Love 7

I think Porsha was wrong for hitting Kenya....Not in the way that I care that she did, but I think had she snatched the scepter and threw it down and used her words it might have gotten her point across.  As far as Cynthia goes, IDC IDC IDC, you don't kick me without repercussions so I'll never think Porsha was wrong for how she acted afterwards. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

Porsha could learn from Phaedra, who has the side-eye and putting people on ignore down pat. It works. Standing up, yelling and grabbing at people doesn't.  Porsha gets treated like a child because she acts like one, from what I've seen.

If sticking a scepter in my face and using a bullhorn to call me a slut and claim that I cheated on my husband just weeks after a rough divorce then my 67 year old butt would also act like a child and beat this b down.  AND  If I am trying to be supportive of someone who out of nowhere starts yelling at me and calling me stupid WHILE wagging her fingers in my face and when she gets that treatment in return, kicks ME in the STOMACH.  I guess I would have to baby up and whip her behind.  Especially someone who have been talking down to me since day one like Cynthia has and been harassing me like Kenya has and still does.  I don't know anyone who is "woman" enoough to just allow someone to constantly harass and belittle them on a constant basis without something jumping off.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Watermelon said:

I think Porsha was wrong for hitting Kenya....Not in the way that I care that she did, but I think had she snatched the scepter and threw it down and used her words it might have gotten her point across.  As far as Cynthia goes, IDC IDC IDC, you don't kick me without repercussions so I'll never think Porsha was wrong for how she acted afterwards. 

She did that first and Kenya still didn't get the hint that Porsha had enough of her. She went in one time too many and Porsha snapped.

• Love 1

Here's the footage since memories are fading..... Kenya accused Porsha of cheating on Cordell, then Porsha calls Kenya a slut, then Kenya calls her a 'ho. Kenya didn't touch Porsha, but waved the sceptor and then the bullhorn. Cynthia was in more danger of getting whacked on the head.

• Love 4