Type keyword(s) to search

Porsha Stewart: Least Likely to Become a History Professor

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Are you gobsmacked because this season was so bad and they had something of interest to actually make a story about or is it because of the fact that Falynn was married to this guy, they filmed them as a couple and then all of the sudden they are not?

I cannot remember the scene but didn't Porsha have something to say about that guy/the marriage for money, I know some of the women had something to say about it.

I give it 1.5 years.

It's the relationship that has my mouth hanging open.

It would have been Latoya making comments about Falynn's marriage. She was always in attack mode with Falynn.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

It's the relationship that has my mouth hanging open.

It would have been Latoya making comments about Falynn's marriage. She was always in attack mode with Falynn.

Yeah, did not see this coming. Doesn't Simon have 5 kids of his own? PJ is going to go from being an only child to one of the Brady Bunch.

This is all so weird...they only have been dating for 4 weeks and he just broke up with Falynn.

• Love 8
(edited)

Doesn't Simon have 5 kids of his own? PJ is going to go from being an only child to one of the Brady Bunch.

I smell spin-off!

Ok, maybe not. But damn Porsha that was quick.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hiyo said:

I spell spin-off!

Ok, maybe not. But damn Porsha that was quick.

Girl damn near broke the internet last night and this morning.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

There's also a lot of speculation that she's also pregnant, hence the big social media reveal and the quick engagement.

If you scroll through page 9, on May 31, 2020, NowVoyager posted a link to a video where there was speculation that Porsha was pregnant. The underground rumor train will always make that speculation.

• Love 2

The underground rumor train will always make that speculation.

Well, here is my question about all of this speculation...is that train electric or steam powered?

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Hiyo said:

Well, here is my question about all of this speculation...is that train electric or steam powered?

More importantly who is driving it...the trashy reality show version of Harriet Tubman?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

I came here once I saw this! Makes me wonder if all the good stuff was left on the cutting room floor. The Real Housewives Marriage Curse continues.

These twitter comments have me rolling!

• LOL 1
39 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Come on Porsha, why pick a man with so much baggage.  This will not end well...

I mean, probably not for her.

But for us, the viewers........

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

“Come on Porsha, why pick a man with so much baggage”

Depends on what kind of baggage you are referring to.

Edited by Pearson80
never mind
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, qtpye said:

Yeah, did not see this coming. Doesn't Simon have 5 kids of his own? PJ is going to go from being an only child to one of the Brady Bunch.

This is all so weird...they only have been dating for 4 weeks and he just broke up with Falynn.

Have they though? Porsha said he filed for divorce in Jan so how do we know they haven’t been dating since then? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

Have they though? Porsha said he filed for divorce in Jan so how do we know they haven’t been dating since then? 

Yeah, they could be saying four weeks just to save face. For all we know, they could have been seeing each other the moment he saw her WAP in the pool, the day she and her friends visited Falynn.

It would be amazing that the producers were jamming the boring strippergate storyline down our throats when this might have been going on along. 

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 11
(edited)
13 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

Well in the same post where she said he filed in January she said they had only been together for a month. I mean it’s possible she is lying but either way it’s still quick. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4

I don’t like commenting if someone is prego or not because all bodies are different but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Porsha is pregnant. In a few ig videos she’s wearing a lot of flowy dresses.

Porsha seems to move extra quick when it comes to rich baby daddy’s. Dennis proposed quick too. I can see her trying to actually marry this guy tho since he has more money then Dennis and as long as there’s no him cheating on her rumours.

I don’t buy that they have only been dating for a month. Maybe but that’s warp speed lol. They had to have been talking prior at least. I guess we will never know tho.

• Love 6

Simon was on the SC trip. Remember Falynn did not attend the Bolo party because she said her husband was at a hotel nearby. Latoya got on her case then too. 
Hopefully filming is starting soon. 

• Useful 1
(edited)

I googled him and it said he’s an African businessman and a film producer and worth 40 million. I don’t know if the site is accurate but Porsha doesn’t go after broke men lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 4
(edited)

Sadly, this has been more interesting than anything that happened in the past season.

I bet you RHOA will get a ratings bump the next couple of seasons because people are going to tune in to watch this relationship crash and burn.

Also, P is now going to have some REAL money, now.

Simon supposedly has a beautiful home, a Carvana tower for a garage, and a private jet.

Edited by qtpye
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

So.  Since my mom and dad got married a month after they met?

Im just going to keep my mouth shut on this one.

I do look forward to the episode where Porsha flies everyone first class.  Except for Kenya. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, lasu said:

Kenya's head explodes.

I think Porsha just gave Kenya ammunition to step all over her next season.  Porsha has the common sense of a pea and the brains of a gnat.  Maybe Falynn will be spending more time on the screen next season. Let’s not forget Simon is supposedly friends with Dennis.  This is so messy, but I’m not surprised because Porsha is full of it. 

Edited by IKnowRight
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

“Since my mom and dad got married a month after they met?”

I think the shock isn’t the quick engagement, its the quick engagement to a co-worker’s husband so so so soon after the husband’s divorce from said co-worker.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
31 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I think the shock isn’t the quick engagement, its the quick engagement to a co-worker’s husband so so so soon after the husband’s divorce from said co-worker.

Exactly.  Out of curiosity I just re-watched Episode 3, Ten, Ten, Twenty, Twenty where Porsha brings her sister and Tanya to Falynn’s house and we meet Falynn and her husband. I think someone was taking inventory and notes...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Mom and dad weren't quite as scandalous.   Although, she was seeing a guy in my dad's barracks, danced with my dad once and broke off it with the other guy.  And she was 18, dad was 28, he was Baptist, American and didn't meet my mom's parents until after they were married.  My grandpa, from Ireland, was not a happy camper....

There wasn't a Falynn, but Dad was recently divorced from a woman named Velma Lou.

I still think it's best I don't throw a stone at a glass house on this one.  I'll just sit this one out and giggle at the posts from a far.

Hopefully Porsha is smart enough to avoid Falynn and golf courses and/or clubs!

Edited by dosodog
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I agree. And for me:

1. The general creepiness of Simon when a bunch of them came to the pool;

2. The timing of when they met and the fact that he was married just a few months ago;

3. This man has fathered a number of children from an unspecified number of women;

4. As Porsha has been burned at least a couple of times by a partner (Kordell and Dennis), it is surprising she rushed into a relationship (if she knew and was ready, I wish her nothing but the best).

5. we will find out later on if she is currently pregnant and how far along she might have been when they got engaged. She is not shy about wearing form enhancing outfits in general, but here she is in a caftan. If and when she got pregnant could be very interesting.

6. This is interesting, the past season of RHOA was beyond boring (okay, this last one was just expressing my annoyance for the lack of quality RH drama in general)

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Am I the only one cackling at the thought of Kenya sitting home and seething over the fact that 1) she missed the opportunity to call Porsha a whore for actual whore-like behavior and 2) she missed the opportunity to bag community dick.

Also, this puts the LaToya shading of Falynn's relationship into a completely different perspective. I wonder if Simon was making overtures to multiple HWs??

• Useful 4
  • Love 6

About 10 minutes in. Reportedly Simon is cheating already. The other woman speaks out and has receipts. A Mess!

On 5/11/2021 at 4:13 PM, Marley said:

I don’t like commenting if someone is prego or not because all bodies are different but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Porsha is pregnant. In a few ig videos she’s wearing a lot of flowy dresses.

Porsha seems to move extra quick when it comes to rich baby daddy’s. Dennis proposed quick too. I can see her trying to actually marry this guy tho since he has more money then Dennis and as long as there’s no him cheating on her rumours.

I don’t buy that they have only been dating for a month. Maybe but that’s warp speed lol. They had to have been talking prior at least. I guess we will never know tho.

Oops!

• Love 1

There's also some additional speculation that both Porsha and Falynn may be pregnant. Nothing credible though.

Since this Porsha-Simon news broke, all I can imagine in my head is a scene on RHOA where Porsha says, "And this is how you throw a Halloween party in a house like this...."

• LOL 3
  • Love 1