Type keyword(s) to search

Porsha Stewart: Least Likely to Become a History Professor

• Start Topic

Just now, Hiyo said:

Lol I was just kidding about that. I think given the timeline of when she and Bolo hooked up, she should be really showing by now.

Unless she also hooked up with Bolo after the show wrapped...

They do live in the same town.

All joking aside, this is unlikely because P likes her dudes to have money and I am not talking about stripper money.

I remember when Kenya had a fake African Prince, the tea was that Portia has a real one on the side that she never mentioned on the show.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

“Unless she also hooked up with Bolo after the show wrapped...

They do live in the same town.”

Who knows? As they say, once you’ve gone Bolo, you can never go solo...

But yeah, Porsha doesn’t do stripper rich.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Isn't this new dude the one who wasn't supposedly going to be there for Girls' Night, but actually was hovering in the background the whole time?  And Faylyn had to stay in a hotel in SC with him, rather than stay over?  Ugh, girl.  Waves of Cordell here.

I hope she's not pregnant, but I'd bet folding money she is.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Marley said:

Oh my god lol. This is such a train wreck.

You know nothing says relationship ender like getting someone's name tattooed on you or having a vow renewal.

At first I gave this relationship 1.5 years, I think the ink has hastened the demise of this couple.  

On her neck???? Really?

• Love 6

I thought there was a wives tale that if you got your significant other's name tattooed on your body the tattoo would last forever and the relationship would be dead in a couple of years.

I think one of the most popular tattoo cover-ups is the name of exes that did not last. 

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I thought there was a wives tale that if you got your significant other's name tattooed on your body the tattoo would last forever and the relationship would be dead in a couple of years.

I think one of the most popular tattoo cover-ups is the name of exes that did not last. 

Tamra Barney - prime example.

Porsha’s ex Dennis had many tattoos with the names of previous girlfriends.

Porsha doing the same with her newest love, is disturbing.

I don’t have any tattoos nor do I intend to do so. If others want tattoos on their body, fine by me. 
However, I really don’t understand the desire to have a tattoo on one’s neck as a female. This could really interfere with clothing choices for formal occasions.

• Love 6
On 5/29/2021 at 7:08 PM, Stats Queen said:

However, I really don’t understand the desire to have a tattoo on one’s neck as a female. This could really interfere with clothing choices for formal occasions.

Only if  you are concerned about your tattoos showing at a formal occasion.  I do have tattoos, but they are easily coverable.  However, while I can understand if other people don't, I actually love the contrast of a formal gown with visible tattoos, ie Angelina Jolie, Lady Gaga, etc.  I can't imagine that Porsha is the type to let her ink dictate what she is going to wear!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, lasu said:

Only if  you are concerned about your tattoos showing at a formal occasion.  I do have tattoos, but they are easily coverable.  However, while I can understand if other people don't, I actually love the contrast of a formal gown with visible tattoos, ie Angelina Jolie, Lady Gaga, etc.  I can't imagine that Porsha is the type to let her ink dictate what she is going to wear!

These are really good points 👍

• Love 2

For me it isn't the issue of where the tattoo is but what the tattoo is of...if nothing else, it will be fun to see what Porsha does with the tattoo once this relationship goes sour.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Hiyo said:

For me it isn't the issue of where the tattoo is but what the tattoo is of...if nothing else, it will be fun to see what Porsha does with the tattoo once this relationship goes sour.

Now this? Yes.  Getting his name is stupid.

• Love 3

Not sure if this was posted before. Live on camera interview with Falynn saying that Porsha slept with Simon's married cousin in 2014 and received a Rolls Royce as a gift. So, Porsha was on Simon's radar for years before they "met" on the show last season.

Edited to add: I think you should watch the video for yourself. But, if you don't: the only receipts are several pictures of pre-breast surgery & facial fillers Porsha standing near a white Rolls Royce. Interesting that Falynn says Simon used to talk 💩 about Porsha back in tha day.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I am both surprised and not surprised. 
I am so suspicious of her new love interest, because he doesn’t seem like a great choice on a partner for life. I hope she isn’t thinking, “if I keep this off camera, I can make it work”. Historically she hasn’t had a good “picker”.

I only want for her the best and I hope she has found it, but I am wary ….

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I am both surprised and not surprised. 
I am so suspicious of her new love interest, because he doesn’t seem like a great choice on a partner for life. I hope she isn’t thinking, “if I keep this off camera, I can make it work”. Historically she hasn’t had a good “picker”.

I only want for her the best and I hope she has found it, but I am wary ….

Hasn’t Porsha got a spin off show? So we will still see her relationship with Simon. 

On 10/2/2021 at 6:14 PM, goofygirl said:

Lort. A spin-off show?? Kenya's gonna have a buffalo!!

It was even mentioned in this forum soon after Porsha's dalliance became public.

Edited by Iguessnot
because is not became
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

https://youtu.be/x0ubIuLBwyI

Porsha's visiting Nigeria. Staying at the Chief's residence. Signed a contract with UTA talent agency. Shopping for dresses for 3 wedding ceremonies, per Nigerian custom. Although, reportedly Simon has only visited Nigeria 4 times in his life.

https://culturecustodian.com/the-real-housewives-are-coming-to-lagos/

Hm. There's also a Real Housewives of Lagos set to debut early next year.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

http://www.bravotv.com/video/share/211269509

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/porsha-williams-fiance-on-bravo-series-porshas-family-matters-trailer

First look at Porsha's new spin off premiering November 28th. Started off looking good, and thennn.... hot ghetto mess.

It might be a hit.

It's fucked up but in the right way to scratch a reality show's audience itch for messiness.

Pilar is looking cute.

Also, is Porsha wearing underboob jewelry?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/26/2021 at 6:40 AM, qtpye said:

It might be a hit.

It's fucked up but in the right way to scratch a reality show's audience itch for messiness.

Pilar is looking cute.

Also, is Porsha wearing underboob jewelry?

Did anyone see this?  It's on my DVR under RHOA but I haven't watched yet. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I watched it. It wasn’t bad. I’d like to see them ad a few people. Falynn and maybe Kordell 

I watched it too, it was a mess, Dennis was talking the truth though but I was annoyed that I was siding with him when he cheated on Porsha, but then again Porsha got with a married man so they are both idiots. 
There is no way those two would be on it, I’m sure Porsha would not do a spin off if they were.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I half watched it. It was okay but seems very contrived. 

Yeah, I was actually quite bored by it. I was half paying attention, but Porsha's gripe with Simon is that he posts too much about them on Instagram. The whole situation is tacky AF. 

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

Yeah, I was actually quite bored by it. I was half paying attention, but Porsha's gripe with Simon is that he posts too much about them on Instagram. The whole situation is tacky AF. 

How about she was only upset because she gets backlash on social media? She’s not at all embarrassed  that her fiancé is married. 
Still she cracks me up. I like her mom. She seems fond of Dennis.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

How about she was only upset because she gets backlash on social media? She’s not at all embarrassed  that her fiancé is married. 

PJ loves her dad, so that Is wonderful.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 3

I watched it and was kind of bored too.

They sure keep trying to push that they never talked inappropriately at all before Simon announced his divorce. Which makes me believe they did.

Even if I believed their official story that Porsha messaged him once she saw the divorce announcement and it went from there..that story isn’t much better lol. Porsha pouncing as quickly as possible on a newly kind of single rich guy isn’t the best look.

They don’t seem like they are that into each other either. I mean Porsha would not be with him if he wasn’t rich. I don’t get his fascination with Porsha. 

I thought Porsha was coming off pretty well on RHOA recently but on this show she doesn’t come off well so far. She seems really into herself like too into herself. Who’s bday theme is photos of them self lol.

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Marley said:

I watched it and was kind of bored too.

They sure keep trying to push that they never talked inappropriately at all before Simon announced his divorce. Which makes me believe they did.

Even if I believed their official story that Porsha messaged him once she saw the divorce announcement and it went from there..that story isn’t much better lol. Porsha pouncing as quickly as possible on a newly kind of single rich guy isn’t the best look.

They don’t seem like they are that into each other either. I mean Porsha would not be with him if he wasn’t rich. I don’t get his fascination with Porsha. 

I thought Porsha was coming off pretty well on RHOA recently but on this show she doesn’t come off well so far. She seems really into herself like too into herself. Who’s bday theme is photos of them self lol.

Are we going to see any of Porsha outside of herself, like we did when we saw her at the forefront of peaceful protests trying to make real change? 

• Love 4

Dennis and Simon are not good looking, they both have money which makes them more attractive than they actually are, Porsha would not look at either of them twice if it were not for their healthy bank accounts.

I think this next relationship will be a rinse and repeat of Dennis...I also think when you target a man fresh out of a divorce or some other long term relationship there is a chance that it may not last, said man might want to revisit his single days, is Porsha just the next girl and not the forever girl?  

Did I hear correctly that Simon has been married 3 times including Falynn?

How long was Simon married to Falynn? Did they have kids?

Did Porsha ask herself why all of his other relationships fail or did she get a whiff of a divorce/money and put Simon on speed dial ASAP?

I am not here for all the screaming and fighting but Porsha's daughter is adorable so the show has that going for it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Dennis and Simon are not good looking, they both have money which makes them more attractive than they actually are, Porsha would not look at either of them twice if it were not for their healthy bank accounts.

I think this next relationship will be a rinse and repeat of Dennis...I also think when you target a man fresh out of a divorce or some other long term relationship there is a chance that it may not last, said man might want to revisit his single days, is Porsha just the next girl and not the forever girl?  

How long was Simon married to Falynn? Did they have kids?

Did Porsha ask herself why all of his other relationships fail or did she get a whiff of a divorce/money and put Simon on speed dial ASAP?

I am not here for all the screaming and fighting but Porsha's daughter is adorable so the show has that going for it.

Yes, you did hear correctly. Porsha doesn't have to worry about Simon revisiting his single days because every day is single day. What she does have to worry about his him impregnating her one or two times and then bouncing. Simon isn't shopping for a forever girl, he's in the market for a right now girl. She's going to be one of a long line of ex's when this is all over.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

Yes, you did hear correctly. Porsha doesn't have to worry about Simon revisiting his single days because every day is single day. What she does have to worry about his him impregnating her one or two times and then bouncing. Simon isn't shopping for a forever girl, he's in the market for a right now girl. She's going to be one of a long line of ex's when this is all over.

I never understood the willingness to have a child by a man who you really don't know, complicit in not using birth control, seeing his past and knowing he just keeps swimming...why invite that sort of anxiety and drama in to your life? 

Why is Porsha so desperate?

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why is Porsha so desperate?

My take is that people that were not raised in homes with successful marriages often don't understand how to actually engage in successful long-term relationships. If all Porsha knows about how to be in a successful relationship and how to select a partner that you can work with over an extended period of time to build a relationship is what she has viewed externally, creating a long-lasting marriage is probably not possible. It would be like having someone watch hours of "This Old House", "Extreme Makeover" "Tiny House" etc. then try to build a home on their own. You might be able to do it, but the odds are you'll end up with a house that isn't level, with ill-fitting doors and windows and plumbing that isn't up to code.

• Love 9
On 11/30/2021 at 8:41 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought he said he'd been married 4 times? He also spent a lot of that conversation talking about how it wasn't a big deal in his family for men to have a woman on the side, how it was a thing they did. Porsha did not look thrilled by him saying it, not because it comes as any big surprise I'd guess, but more because he was saying it on camera.

If this show was meant to polish up her image in regards to her getting with a married man, I don't think it will do so. The producers don't seem to be on that track. She'll still have her fans, but between Simon's and her clear caginess about how they got together (timeline was off even as they each individually outlined it), there's also Dennis being the voice of reason!? saying even if she did wait until the divorce was officially announced to contact Simon, that means that she was "with" him for 2 weeks or a month (again the timelines are off) when she got engaged to him? Like really?

It's a very weird thing where in the past I found Dennis icky at the least and loathsome at the worse, but Simon is many degrees creepier to me. And suddenly Dennis is the only one making any sense? 

• Love 11
50 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

I thought he said he'd been married 4 times? He also spent a lot of that conversation talking about how it wasn't a big deal in his family for men to have a woman on the side, how it was a thing they did. Porsha did not look thrilled by him saying it, not because it comes as any big surprise I'd guess, but more because he was saying it on camera.

If this show was meant to polish up her image in regards to her getting with a married man, I don't think it will do so. The producers don't seem to be on that track. She'll still have her fans, but between Simon's and her clear caginess about how they got together (timeline was off even as they each individually outlined it), there's also Dennis being the voice of reason!? saying even if she did wait until the divorce was officially announced to contact Simon, that means that she was "with" him for 2 weeks or a month (again the timelines are off) when she got engaged to him? Like really?

It's a very weird thing where in the past I found Dennis icky at the least and loathsome at the worse, but Simon is many degrees creepier to me. And suddenly Dennis is the only one making any sense? 

YES!

What is so attractive about Simon, seriously! Engaged to Porsha while still married and admitting to Porsha that he will have a side piece and Porsha is totally on board to get married to that man? 

If Porsha met a regular guy, someone that goes to a 9 to 5 job in IT or a CPA that would treat her really well, be honest with her, bonds with PJ, takes her to a baseball game or bowling then out for pizza, normal romance stuff she would reject him because he does not have money and she would not have the drama she seems to be addicted to, sad state of affairs for PJ, this cycle will continue on for her.

• Love 7
On 11/30/2021 at 5:07 PM, Sheenieb said:

On 11/30/2021 at 5:40 PM, Chatty Cake said:

On 12/1/2021 at 10:22 AM, Rlb8031 said:

My take is that people that were not raised in homes with successful marriages often don't understand how to actually engage in successful long-term relationships. If all Porsha knows about how to be in a successful relationship and how to select a partner that you can work with over an extended period of time to build a relationship is what she has viewed externally, creating a long-lasting marriage is probably not possible. It would be like having someone watch hours of "This Old House", "Extreme Makeover" "Tiny House" etc. then try to build a home on their own. You might be able to do it, but the odds are you'll end up with a house that isn't level, with ill-fitting doors and windows and plumbing that isn't up to code.

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

YES!

What is so attractive about Simon, seriously! Engaged to Porsha while still married and admitting to Porsha that he will have a side piece and Porsha is totally on board to get married to that man? 

If Porsha met a regular guy, someone that goes to a 9 to 5 job in IT or a CPA that would treat her really well, be honest with her, bonds with PJ, takes her to a baseball game or bowling then out for pizza, normal romance stuff she would reject him because he does not have money and she would not have the drama she seems to be addicted to, sad state of affairs for PJ, this cycle will continue on for her.

I usually like Porsha and find her entertaining.

However, this was both boring and delusional.

Simon is obviously trying to build some sort of reality show career for himself, hence hooking up with Porsha.

I think Porsha knows that this man will not be faithful and this marriage will be one of many for him.

I think all she is hoping is that her kids will be taken care of like Nigerian royalty and she will finally have a hefty child support check once this relationship is dead (which will happen).

Simon is as greasy as an oil slick. I just would not trust that man.

Did you guys hear the shade when they had the baller music showing a Bentley being pulled up and then dopey ass Dennis walked out with a record scratch?

Porsha likes her men rich and unattractive.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Not a fan of porsha at all, esp after watching this. What saddens me is that she’s not thinking about pillar. If you’re a loving mother, you would never introduce her to a man that may not be around. You also would not want to have more kids with a man that won’t be present. The way Simon casually talked about his 6 children going through divorce disgusted me. He clearly gives zero shits about children and they’re basically seeds that he plants everywhere. *Vomit 

• Love 7