Type keyword(s) to search

Porsha Stewart: Least Likely to Become a History Professor

• Start Topic

I’ve enjoyed this show somewhat despite the trashiness. It’s an odd group and not everyone needs to be there to help blend the families. Like Dom, the cousins....etc  It would have made more sense to have some of Simons family appear.

• Love 6

The grey-haired auntie, Aunt Liz is the only one who seems to be able to get through to Porsha. Porsha's mom & sister are lovely women, but they mostly just enable her destructive behavior. Porsha's allegiance with Storm is just baffling, considering all the allegations ole girl made about Dennis: sexually harassing her, physically abusing her on this trip & being a pedophile. Storm took the "pedophile" post off her social media within a day, but it is still out there. I'm surprised at Dennis' restraint for not suing her for defamation over that crap:

Storm's drunken Instagram live with Dom was... Quite. A. Disaster. To. Behold. Ok, Storm. Dennis lied about throwing your 21st birthday... you show receipts: it was your 20th birthday. 🙄 Annd... he was a pedophile because he sexually harassed you when you were 18+ 🙄  This goes waay beyond the scope of this tired, ratchet show... They seem to want to wrap the show up tidy, but I got my one good eye 🧐 on them & Porsha...

Also, Porsha all but admitted on the show that she lunged at Dennis' mama & that's why he reacted & the whole nasty fight broke out. 

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 11

I thought it was interesting that the producers were desperately trying to get them to do something interesting at the morning-after meditation thing. It was clear that Porsha had put the kibosh on anyone talking about it at that time and the producers were very frustrated - with her I think especially.

And then later at the dinner she'd clearly had time to make sure the message was controlled because suddenly, as the production tells us, they were going to discuss it. Even then it was sort of a non-discussion. 

I've never been a Porsha fan, but in the last couple seasons I'd started to think maybe I should give her more of a chance. Not anymore. She is so beyond full of the wondrousness of herself and the people closest to her clearly want the gravy-train to keep running so they're not calling her on her ish. Makes this all so boring and painful. 

Admittedly I only watched in small dribs and drabs as I could not sustain more than five minutes at a time of interest, so I may have missed things. But lord, Porsha is insufferable.

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, JLaw said:

FTFY

But they are skilled at some things: booty popping, cheating, trading in wives for a new model, and demanding apologies for shit that they caused among them. I feel like we have to give them SOME credit🤪

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, laprin said:

Bravo should not keep rewarding Porsha given her multiple incidents of fighting. They lose all credibility if they fire a cast member for fighting and continue to give her a show.

Exactly and now she’s just blatantly controlling what ppl say. What is even the point of having a reality show about her. I know they aren’t all real but this is ridiculous.

Someone said Porsha did it because they are all super successful ppl. Pls stop. The ppl involved in the fight were mainly all hanger ons of Porsha who suck up to her to remain on the payroll lol.

• Love 8

So not only is Aunt Liz an actress (part-time??), but she's married to "Hey, it's that guy" actor Afemo Omilami

image.png.c38832987f79df4cc412b3b0e6eefb27.png

I can't wait until the next episode when Simon starts to chastise Liz for not respecting Porsha enough as the granddaughter of Hosea Williams. I can just see her saying "You know he was my daddy, right?"

Edited by Rlb8031
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Oooh chile. Not a good look for Porsha in any way shape or form. Production made sure to drop plenty of truth bombs. And Simon uttered that stupid statement exactly like the previews showed. Loved Liz's "say what?" response.

• Love 9

The scene with Londie was very interesting. Londie tells Posha what Dennis said, and Porsha after making a bunch of faces could only reply that she didn't remember. Then Porsha tried to gaslight her asking why she would believe Dennis over her and calling Dennis the enemy.

Londie looked shell shocked. She's an intelligent woman, and I think she knew Porsha response meant she probably did fire her. Porsha tried to blame the college student Londie for not being available during her abusive marriage. Then she throws a temper tantrum disparaging all her petty relatives.

Instead of attacking Londie, she should have a heart to heart with her mother who would have been closer to the marriage fiasco. She is actually the one Porsha's needs to talk to about the sadness about her own failed blended family. I don't feel that Porsha's mother needed to cross into the other woman's threshold in order to fulfil Porsha's fantasy, but Porsha needs to address that issue with her mother instead of just providing chicken wings and shaking her ass.

Simon's statement was so strange that right now I want an explanation from his own mouth. I'll cast my judgment after that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Porsha is a total bitch to Londie. I felt bad for Londie. Porsha is complete trash. I didn’t think she was this bad on RHOA after all her crazy shit. Now I’m side eyeing how I viewed some scenes and storylines that involved Porsha on RHOA.

I can’t believe how much I liked Dennis on this show. He obviously is not a perfect guy but he seems to at least be trying.

Aunt Liz seems awesome.

Simon and Porsha deserve each other they are both garbage. Lol them talking about raising their family in their new house. If they even get married I give it max 2 years lol.

Hosea helps sounds like a great organization and I’m not trying to be a jerk but they all kind of looked like Mario in the red shirt blue overall uniform lol.

Simon saying Porsha deserves more respect? Pls shut the fuck up guy. Liz is a saint for not slapping SImon. Maybe Porsha should treat ppl with respect instead of acting like an entitled jerk.

Porsha really flips out when ppl are honest and show the real her on camera. I don’t buy Dennis doesn’t pay for anything. Im not saying he’s father of the year but Porsha was just flinging insults because she doesn’t want a judge involved because she wants to just keep being the boss of whatever happens with Pilar. If there’s actual legal joint custody she can’t do that.

Porsha will prob wreck Pilar’s relationship with Dennis in the future.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 10

Yeah Dennis and Liz really stood out in this series.

Porsha showed herself as a brat. She couldn't accept Gina's apology and continued to pick fights with the woman unnecessarily. Her lunging at Gina caused the whole brawl. And why did Porsha think she should physically fight with Dennis? She was completely out of control and if he had laid a hand on her, it would have been really bad consequences for him. She picked up that tripod and was really aiming to do bodily damage. That would have been a disaster. The fact that she couldn't apologize to Dennis for her part in the brawl made me lose whatever little respect I had for her.

By the way, why was Dom bawling like a baby?

In her last scene with Dennis, it's obvious she is over him, but there was something so dark inside her. It's pathetic this grown woman would get engaged to her castmate's husband before a separation was even known about, I'm not wishing bad for her, but she wants to put her wet finger in an electric socket, what can anyone do? 

• Love 10

Here’s a little pet peeve of mine-  when Dennis was in the restaurant and ordered breakfast, he thanked the waitress, her response was “no problem”, later, he compliments the food, the waitress says, “no problem.”  No thank you, no you’re welcome,  just “no problem.”  If it’s a problem Ms. Waitress, it shouldn’t be your job.  

Edited by Axie
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

This show really highlighted how Porsha is a diva and her family are her hangers on. Yes she employs her family but then turns on them. Lauren, her sister, mentioned in an earlier episode that she had to make the break professionally and I see why.  I thought that Londie really did feel bad about things. For Porsha to not be able to tell her why she was firing her was cowardly. 
Why would Simon be a jerk to Aunt Liz? From what I see the family kisses Porshas ass. The divide I see is that Liz feels the Josea Williams side of the family is better than Dianes side. 

• Love 8

Simon, you should be old enough to understand that respect is earned, not given.

Why should someone respect Porsha based solely on who her grandfather was? Hosea’s actions, courage and mission speak for themselves. What does any of that have to do with Porsha?

Aunt Liz is the one who picked up the Hosea’s torch and kept his important and peaceful mission alive.

Porsha,, on the other hand, thought the Underground Railroad was an actual railroad and has a history of “not peaceful” interactions, one of which we saw on this past episode.

Then her shutting Dennis out regarding their daughter is disgusting.

Denise was not a good boyfriend/fiancé, but her appears to be a wonderful father.

• Love 13

Well and Liz is Hosea Williams daughter and he has other grandchildren so what makes Porsha so special that she deserves everyone’s respect instantly. Simon is a moron. Porsha is mean girl trash. 

Wait wouldn’t Londie be Hosea Williams granddaughter as well?

• Love 6

So, this was an interesting group discussion of the season finale of "Porsha's Family Matters." They talked about how the series actually ended 2 episodes earlier than planned; how badly Porsha came across, refusing to apologize and blocking Dennis' attempts to co-parent; how Porsha was moving to the city with Simon after such a brief relationship when she refused to do the same for Dennis; how Porsha inadvertently confessed to having her cousin Londie fired; how Porsha possibly exaggerated Pilar's illness to get out of meeting up with the family; how they showed her oddly signing a 1 page deed to the house with no line for her to sign on, one blogger researched it and says Porsha's name is not on the deed; and more.

• Useful 5
  • Love 3

Thanks for the link to the YouTube discussion. So much interesting background information. I had missed that the meetup between Porsha and Dennis where they talked about Pilar in the last episode was 4 months after the events in Mexico. So that was an interesting tidbit - and that it was something Porsha demanded of the producers (to film that extra scene) and that she thought it was going to show her in a good light and make Dennis the bad guy? Solid gold.

Dennis throughout this "series", or whatever it's been, has shown that if nothing else, he's definitely the more mature of the two. Knowing that Porsha wanted her meeting with Dennis to go badly for him. And that she went there with plans to try and enrage him so that he'd react badly and perhaps hurt any custody asks he'd have? That is some true manipulative evil right there.

I truly hope Dennis has followed through with the paperwork and court process so that he has legal recourse when Porsha is jerking him around.

Also found it interesting and not a good thing for Porsha, I'd guess, that the new house is only in Simon's name. Porsha has trashed her life and reputation and career for this guy and she's going to come out of it with nothing, I predict. 

And at this point, I'd be kind of here for it? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Yea I don’t know what was wrong with me the last couple seasons of RHOA because I was kind of liking her. Obviously she was hiding her true self or RHOA gave her good edits since the violence at the reunion. Porsha is the worst.

If she thought that dinner with Dennis was gonna make him look bad then she is even more delusional then I thought.

Makes me laugh the house is only in his name. Of course it is. Porsha is an idiot. Simon is a pig and this is his like his 4th marriage. If Porsha thinks this is some true love be together forever shit she’s a complete moron. Good luck when he hires his moving company and peaces out on you Porsha. Because you’ve really showed the world how horrible you really are. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Marley said:

Yea I don’t know what was wrong with me the last couple seasons of RHOA because I was kind of liking her. Obviously she was hiding her true self or RHOA gave her good edits since the violence at the reunion. Porsha is the worst.

I think many of us went down the “Porsha has changed, matured, and grown into person who was cared more about causes than herself” path. 

We were duped.

214C6F0D-E2EF-49ED-A362-1F165574C821.png

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 1/22/2022 at 8:06 PM, Stats Queen said:

I think many of us went down the “Porsha has changed, matured, and grown into person who was cared more about causes than herself” path. 

We were duped.

214C6F0D-E2EF-49ED-A362-1F165574C821.png

I listened to one of the many podcasts that focuses alot on Bravo stuff and they were talking about RH cast members who are nice on TV but not in real life. Porsha was one they mentioned. I was a Porsha fan for about 2 minutes after she sort of found her voice after her divorce. That didn't last long because I find her a bit boring.

I do, however, really like her sister.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

What a beautiful bride. Would love to see her back on housewives. 

Maybe after the moving vans.

She is a beautiful bride, but after she showed her ass on her show, I just don't have much interest in Porsha.

Edited by Iguessnot
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Maybe after the moving vans.

She is a beautiful bride, but after she showed her ass on her show, I just don't have much interest in Porsha.

I’m with you, she really did show her ass and it wasn’t pretty.

27 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

I just can’t believe she married him, I don’t see the attraction. 

Money? Otherwise I don’t get it either.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

The attraction is his money. She is a gold digger. It seems all of her relationships, more or less are of the same nature (first husband, father of her daughter, second husband). She reportedly met him at the pool party his ex wife who was a one season HW gave, and she hit on him immediately after she saw their house and found out his worth. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 3
On 1/22/2022 at 2:28 PM, goofygirl said:

Porsha's been hiding her true skanky self until this shitshow!  NOW we see her in all her trashy glory. 

Porsha has always been that way. Remember her proudly bragging about being a THOT? 

On 11/25/2022 at 11:26 PM, NowVoyager said:

Porsha & Simon got married at the Four Seasons Atlanta. Today was the Nigerian ceremony, tomorrow the American. 7 wardrobe changes are planned.

Porsha-Williams-wedding-04-112522-dadea1e2302742fd8b82a54d1a228cf0.thumb.webp.fb92ddfaf07695e4727664a4a5fba54d.webp

Why does he have a penis on the front of his dress? 

Did the bowl of fruit fall off Porsha's head? It's a pretty dress but looks excessive.

On 11/26/2022 at 11:41 PM, Stats Queen said:

Money? Otherwise I don’t get it either.

She thinks he's a rich Nigerian Prince? 

On 12/1/2022 at 7:47 PM, kacesq said:

Is he retired military? I read the People article and didn’t see it mentioned…wondering where the uniform came from…

A Nigerian Prince can wear whatever he wants.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
On 3/26/2024 at 5:03 PM, NowVoyager said:

Oh, this divorce is so messy...

https://pagesix.com/2024/03/26/entertainment/porsha-williams-claims-simon-guobadia-changed-locks-on-house/

Per the pre-nup, Simon had 30 days to move out of the house. He asked for a 10 day extension, which Porsha rejected. He then locked Porsha out even though he's currently in Dubai.

Show of hands, who is surprised it's a messy divorce?

• LOL 4