Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E24: Sean LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh dear Sean, Dr. Now doesn't give you "attitude" about you gaining weight, he was honestly just trying to save your life.

How is it possible to gain 188 pounds in two months!?

I really didn't remember that detail. Shocking.

• Love 5

Shame on his mom for keeping him so sheltered and child-like.    No friends, no family to lean on.  His father could care less.   I can understand his wanting to die...😥this is so tragic

• Love 7

He ate 9k? I’m gobsmacked. Why couldn’t he buy a pair of dadgum pants? Purchase a bar of dial? Hire someone to clean his nasty apartment? NO. HE ATE $9,000 worth of food in two months.

somewhere James k is totally jelly.

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
Just now, MsVixen said:

Was it said if this was from his mother's estate?

They didn't say, but $10K is a common amount for a small life insurance policy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Everything about him is annoying - his look, his voice, his attitude.   His mother made him this way, but couldn't he have taken the chance to change when he started therapy with Dr. Paradise? 

• Love 9

Dr. Now/Dr. Paradise need to have him admitted to a psych facility.   Wonder if he was on any antidepressants?

He was on a suicide mission and agree that he really didn't want to live after his mom passed.  Very sad indeed.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, he just used the word "myriad" in a sentence, correctly. I call no intellectual disability. He's emotionally crippled and unable to cope with life. But he's not mentally challenged. 

I agree. I don't find him intellectually disabled; I don't think he's on the spectrum, either. He's been coddled and babied and is grieving his mother. He can (could) make changes, but he needs help, like a group home or a social worker or something. 

Plus - I don't blame dad. Who knows why there was a divorce and whether/how much the mom poisoned Sean against his father? She may have made it difficult for the father to keep in touch with Sean. It happens. Sean is a baby, and I recognize it's not entirely his fault, but he is unwilling to put the work in - like every other obessee on this show - otherwise thy would have stopped at 3 - 400 pounds.

• Love 20
Just now, Hellga said:

Everything about him is annoying - his look, his voice, his attitude.   His mother made him this way, but couldn't he have taken the chance to change when he started therapy with Dr. Paradise? 

He’s a disgusting, unpleasant version of Eeyore.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, Concerned said:

His face, hands and feet don’t seem to fat, he’s carrying all his extra weight in his torso. Doesn’t have elephant legs like Steven Assanti, though I would peg his IQ at about 75.

I don't know,the way he talk sometime it seems there is some smarts there, then other times....

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I think the shaved head is where the newer stuff begins.

He shaved his head in one of the earlier episodes. I think he lets it grow, then shaves it with a clipper because he can't go to a shop to get it cut.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

Oh, goodness!  Hi peeps!   having kitchen/living room redone and it's 105 degrees in house.  Cats are panting and looking at me like this is MY fault.  But did put laptop in livingroom for Live Chat.

Wow.  My Mom's AC broke down when I was there and of course it was when it was 88 degrees and steamy humid because of thunderstorms - I feel for you and your cats!  I would be dead at 105,  C'mon, humans go into heat stroke at those temperatures!

• Love 2

He has no idea what a care facility is. He really thinks it will be like life with his mother. Floundering in a bed eating multiple pizzas and burgers 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Comcast is acting an ass, so I can only half-ass see what's happening. I'm struck, tho, by how much effort and energy Dr. Now put into helping Sean, but it was never enough. Sean ultimately didn't want to take care of himself. We can blame his mom, but he's an adult with access to counseling and world-class medical care. At the end of the day, he didn't want to try. 

• Love 10