Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E24: Sean LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

Oh, goodness!  Hi peeps!   having kitchen/living room redone and it's 105 degrees in house.  Cats are panting and looking at me like this is MY fault.  But did put laptop in livingroom for Live Chat.

You are a trouper of the first degree. I stand in awe of your dedication to Live Chat. 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

" I need somewhere with a more reasonable diet" that's what got you to 700lbs Sean.

What the hell kind of "care facility" is he expecting? Sounds like he wants a nice hotel with room service and a full time personal assistant. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

Its a soft caramel. Picture a Rollo, coated in the M&M shell. 😍

I have thousands of dollars of crowns & other dental work in my mouth. I don't do sticky caramels anymore (tho Rollo is indeed a good product). Many years ago I pulled out a crown eating a Tootsie Roll. You only need that to happen once.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Good evening, my peeps!

My eating habit is chicken kiev, wild rice, and asparagus.  For dessert we are having some very tasty watermelon.  A very nice meal all around. 

• Love 10
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

Its a soft caramel. Picture a Rollo, coated in the M&M shell. 😍

A while back I discovered Rollos on pretzels. I forget the brand but there are these flat pretzel chip things and you put a Rollo on one, microwave for about 10 seconds, then press another pretzel on top and squish gently to make a sandwich. Oh, my, yum.

Edited by ams1001
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3

I have been practicing my 600 pounder eating habit (sans fast food).  Tonight was a salmon burger, fried potato/peppers/onion on the side.  Now all the workmen have left the house I have no excuse for my “stress eating”!  Plus my clothes are really getting tight so it’s back to Dr. Now approved food from tomorrow.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

His face, hands and feet don’t seem to fat, he’s carrying all his extra weight in his torso. Doesn’t have elephant legs like Steven Assanti, though I would peg his IQ at about 75.

• Love 8

Yknow, in retrospect, considering how utterly stunted and ill equipped he was via his mother to succeed at life—or even barely scrape by—I’m quite surprised he was even able to do the bare minimum of self care at home once his mother died. Even accounting for how often he was hospitalized afterwards, it’s a frigging miracle he didn’t instantly lie down and die after his mother did. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, String Theory said:

.I was still a bit full from my major splurge earlier in the day of a Caramel Crunch Frappuccino (Grande) at Starbucks. 

I detoured to S'bucks this morning too (Double Star Day!). Got a hot chocolate (into which I dropped a peppermint Altoid). I don't go as much as I used to because the one that was actually on my way to work closed in January. Which is good for my wallet, at least.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

" I need somewhere with a more reasonable diet" that's what got you to 700lbs Sean.

They all complain about it (except for Milla, I think, who took it pretty well). You're on 'My 600 lb Life.' You are huge. If left to your own devices, apparently you'd eat until you exploded. You should thank the Lord that you're in the hospital and your body has a respite from your lack of control.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
Just now, Brooklynista said:

Sean has (had) crazy eyes. They're just so wild and unfocused.

He looks like a wild horse...ready to bolt. How dreadful to set your son up for endless childhood so you feel needed. I'm glad he didn't live long enough to figure her out. I'm not even sure I will........

• Love 12

Even though we know the outcome, this looks like it's still gonna get ugly.  Or just boring and then sad?  Will we be watching him knit something at least?  I don't think he even wanted to live.  Maybe mom intentionally ruined his life to get back at his dad, who I assume left her.   

• Love 6

All he needs is a diaper and he'd be a perfect Baby Huey.   Pretty sad when he has to be told that he needs to keep clean.  

Why doesn't he have a home health aide?  It's amazing that I've lived alone 40+ years and coped and made intelligent food choices.  It's really sad how Sean's mom totally crippled him emotionally, I don't remember much about his dad, but it doesn't sound like he really has any interest in being in the picture.bavt.jpg.547d0623cf1446911ab50a9f05122f71.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

If he has no money for healthy food, shouldn’t he lose weight because it’s expensive to buy enough crap food to keep 500 lbs constant? When I was broke I just couldn’t afford food...period.

• Useful 6
  • Love 6
(edited)

I'm sorry but just because someone's dead that doesn't make them a good person all of a sudden . He always had a bad attitude and blames everyone else for his problems . Yes his mother was a severe handicap to his growth, but he needs to get over it and start moving ahead on his own. He still wants everyone else to take care of him.

Edited by Seasick Cecil
Misspelled
  • Love 18
Just now, CheeseBurgh said:

Does he get a personal care assistant? He deserved one more than Stephen Assanti did. 

If he is on Medicaid, I would think he would have access to some services.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Can't believe I don't remember this guy! BUT, I'm old so what ever.😕

Well dog-gonit hoosiermom, what are you, 105! 😆 Seriously, he and his "mudder's" original episode was EPIC!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

All he needs is a diaper and he'd be a perfect Baby Huey.   Pretty sad when he has to be told that he needs to keep clean.  

Why doesn't he have a home health aide?  It's amazing that I've lived alone 40+ years and coped and made intelligent food choices.  It's really sad how Sean's mom totally crippled him emotionally, I don't remember much about his dad, but it doesn't sound like he really has any interest in being in the picture.bavt.jpg.547d0623cf1446911ab50a9f05122f71.jpg

Nope, Baby Huey was cute and had redeeming qualities.  Sean was/did not.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Hi everyone!  I missed you for three weeks because I was taking care of my Mom who had knee replacement (and it was a more challenging one than usual according to the surgeon) but I am back!

I had rotisserie chicken and boxed mac'n'cheese and a donut for dinner.  Not too bad for someone who just came back to a totally empty fridge!   A bit late joining, but I will catch up!  I am looking forward to seeing what Sean ended up weighing before his death!

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Greetings fellow pounders.  Yep, this definitely is going to be a downer.  I remember Sean and his mom.  For whatever reason, I never had much empathy for him.....pass the gasoline, I'll set myself on fire.

My eating habit tonight consisted of curried chicken salad, lettuce and tomato and a few kettle chips.  Dr. Now would be pleased because I couldn't eat all of it........I was still a bit full from my major splurge earlier in the day of a Caramel Crunch Frappuccino (Grande) at Starbucks.  Yum!  I just had a couple Pirouline cookies for good measure during the first commercial.  

Still full, which is a good thing!  Now back to the snark, bring it on! 

Love the curry chicken salad.. yum!  Only thing I get from Starbucks is plain coffee.  Their whipped drinks are really heavy on the calories.  Like to add my own,.. or not...

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

So he lost half his body weight? (even if in the hospital)

How many times did he do this?  Seemed like he lost weight a couple of times but kept eh...."relapsing".  I am surprised Dr. Now didn't cut him off, he seems to be a little less patient with those who don't stick to the plan this year.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

I can't imagine having no one to care about me. Where is his stupid father?

I have no one, even though I have 2 adult kids and a sister. It doesn't stop me...I drove myself to the hospital with a ruptured appendix, parked and walked the two blocks to the ER. Two days later (after having my appendix vacuumed out), I walked back to the car and drove myself home, in a standard shift car. 

This isn't to brag, but to say that while it's much nicer to have family that loves us, we can take care of ourselves. Sean didn't do much trying.

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

He could have knit himself a pair of pants by now

Dead. 

2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

He really doesn't like to wear clothes, does he?

Remember when dear old mom was still alive? He'd be lying on his gross bed, naked except for his sheet, he's pull on a pair of shorts to lumber off to the bathroom, lumber back to gross disgusting bed, and take his shorts back off. So gross. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11