Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Janine LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

People have had 15 lbs. babies, without anesthetic, and didn't shriek like that.     The hospital personnel at that hospital are freaking saints!      

I bet you could hear her all over that floor!     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

She's breathing like she's in labor and she's being pushed in a wheelchair!

Take her to maternity to walk....her screams will blend in with the birthers.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

It's time to add some Fireball to the diet coke!

I added Diet Coke to my Fireball... makes it easier to deal with the whining.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

It' not your TV, he mummblinn'

TYVM @7EasyPayments he's especially bad tonight.

I'm losing patience quickly with Janine.  She sounds just like the pigs we used to have - look at them sideways or god forbid touch them and they'd squeal just like she's doing.  Those nursing assistants must have the patience of Job.  I couldn't do it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Wanda said:

As a demographic, the super morbidly obese aren’t a stoic group are they?

As Mrs. Slocombe would say, "Weak as water. Weak as water."

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

She’s realizing this is all her life will ever be. No walking. No recovery. No Yellow Brick Road.

I don't know about that . Can she take her scooter down the yellow brick road? 

I did see one tear.  That's one tear.  You know, like would happen if you squeeze your eyes shut for too long. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I hate those TLC ads with the screaming kids.  No I don't want to watch your ill mannered toddlers throw hissy fits.

This lady is putting me in an ill humor.

Idk, these creepy ass mother/daughter commercials are getting pretty cringy. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

She’s realizing this is all her life will ever be. No walking. No recovery. No Yellow Brick Road.

I think on some level that’s what she wants. If she doesn’t need caretakers then she’ll truly be alone. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

I'm losing patience quickly with Janine.  She sounds just like the pigs we used to have - look at them sideways or god forbid touch them and they'd squeal just like she's doing.  Those nursing assistants must have the patience of Job.  I couldn't do it.

Come on now, don't be mean ..the pigs couldn't have been that bad 😉

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

The initial squealing surprised me, and I don't surprise easily.

Very nasal and muffled mummblinn'.

They should have adjusted in post production.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Come on now, don't be mean ..the pigs couldn't have been that bad 😉

You're right.  Now I think about it, they were probably Janine's birth parents.  They sound so much alike!😃

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Also, I don't see a single tear coming out of her eyes. 

Nope, and the screeching is awful.  I would hate to be in the next room.

It is 9 o'clock already; this episode is dragging and boring.  I may have to switch over to The Amazing Race.   At least the people on that show can walk and run.

I want to slap these people who refuse to get up after surgery.   Staying in bed that long will make you wobbly on your feet even in the best of circumstance.  Mr Twopper was in the hospital for 8 days last spring with a staph infection, and he had trouble walking.  They had the PT people come twice a day to "walk" him down the hall, and he went home with a walker that he needed for a few days before he graduated to a tall walking stick.

I really wanted this to be a decent episode after all the crummy ones we have had this year.  I want to see successful weight losses

• Love 5

Dead weight. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a person flop down like a corpse and make the staff do 100% of the lifting/moving. Not even the tiniest muscle fiber twitch to help. Over her ass. What a sad sack. 

• Love 10

Dr. Now is right, she's getting weaker all of the time, and she's not even trying any more.  The rehab people can't wait for her to leave, can they?   

Goody, hunky ambulance guys!      It's so cute, they blurred their faces, as if anyone was looking at their faces.    

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

She's a baby beyond belief. She can't tolerate any discomfort at all. I want to slap her into next week. I have 3 year old twins. I don't need to watch other toddlers having meltdowns. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
Just now, parrotfeathers said:

Just knowing that catheter was in my hoo ha parts would get me up.

That was my motivation after I took a Honda Civic to the back of the knees.

The nurse: "Time to get you up and moving!"
Me: "I have two sprained ankles and they put my arm back together yesterday. How about no?"
The nurse: "Do a lap of the hallway, we'll take out the catheter and you can go home where there's no McRib for dinner."
Me: "Get me out of this fucking bed."

Because yes, the one day I actually got dinner at the hospital (over five days, I was on a surgery wait list and kept getting bumped), it was a McRib patty with fake grill marks and no barbecue sauce. I lived on Timbits and Iced Capps while there. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11