Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Janine LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Omfg, her voice! Blarghhhhhhh! Cutesy, Minnie Mouse. Sure, lady. You ain’t fooling anyone. 

WTF with her "baby" voice now?????   They deserve one another.  How much you want to bet she's married before the end of the show.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

She found a chubby chaser. Don't worry, ladies. You don't want a Doug.

But seriously...Janine should worry about GETTING OUT OF THE SCOOTER! Her priorities are all out of wack.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
(edited)

That color makes her face look really sharp and severe. I think the blond wig was a bit too b,omg, but it softened her features in a much more youthful way. 

Althiugh, wtf am I saying, that’s the least of her problems. 

Edited by dreadfulLeigh
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

Oh, her date totally has the bodies of his ex-girlfriends stacked like cord wood in his basement. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Is the spray cheese at the vet a new thing?

My vets never used it and suddenly last year they started it. Maybe there was a vet convention and it was a suggestion from someone. My dogs are totally down with it.

My cat loved it.

• Love 2

LOL! They've decided they're going to be "exclusive." Because like there's, like, a line out the door to date either one of them?

I had brain surgery and head was shaved.  Had to wear a wig for almost a year, I had crappy think hair to begin with.  Oh how I hated wearing that damn thing, so hot,  itchy, always shifting around.  

So do we think she'll ever get out of that scooter?

• Love 3
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

I had brain surgery and head was shaved.  Had to wear a wig for almost a year, I had crappy think hair to begin with.  Oh how I hated wearing that damn thing, so hot,  itchy, always shifting around.  

So do we think she'll ever get out of that scooter?

Nope. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

She had him come to her apartment. Nooo! Never let them know where you live. 😲

No shit!  Okay, confession.  Mr. Judgey and I met on the internet (AOL throwback y’all) and when we met in person, it was at a public place and I brought a friend!!! I’m amazed at the stupidity of people.

• Love 16

@iwasish

Is the spray cheese at the vet a new thing?

My vets never used it and suddenly last year they started it. Maybe there was a vet convention and it was a suggestion from someone. My dogs are totally down with it.

Yes, this is part of a program called "Fear Free." It helps decreased the stress of the pets who are being treated. 

8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

They ruined the McNuggets when they switched to all white breast meat versus the mystery chicken bits that occasionally had a bit of fat or gristle in them. Wendy's or bust (also Wendy's has honey mustard sauce. WTF, McDonalds?). 

I always ordered Mc D.'s honey mustard sauce in California.  Have they discontinued it?  Haven't been since Happy Meal days---son is now 26.  It was a good sauce.

Just now, Callaphera said:

Chair yoga is a thing.

Bringing your new boyfriend to your doctor's appointment after your weight loss surgery for your weigh-in shouldn't be. 

Think that's #1 on the list of dating don'ts........................ but again, its been many, many years since I dated, so what do I know.  Janine seems to have ALL the answers right now!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Come on now - does this mean I have to move to Houston to date???????  She's gone from not walking to online dating and red wigs?????

I doubt any of us would walk across the street to go out with Doug. He may be a nice person, but he’s no Charlie.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Doug looks creepy.

Cat yoga?   It was worth it to see the cute kitties.  I  think I  want another cat.

I am still in shock that she used the walker at Dr Now's office; I may faint.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Janine seems like the type who'd quickly discard her cat should Doug tell her he's allergic. 

I don't like this woman. AT. ALL.