Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Janine LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

OMG the blonde wig! She looked just like Nicole. 

1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

Is there a dating site for scooter people?

WheelsForFeels.com?

HootersOnScooters.com?

I will grant her that she likely destroyed her knees with all her excess weight and she is probably bone on bone. I’m surprised that they don’t encourage joint replacement when they are at lower weights and have huge such mobility  issues. 

• Love 5

A few years ago when they showed several poundticipants working with personal trainers, it motivated me to start doing that. Now they’re all signing up on dating sites. That’s a lead I’m not gonna follow. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The husband occasionally does the whipped cream in mouth thing like Janine did when he has fresh blueberries or blueberry pie. I wonder if Prince the cat also comes running like our cat does when he hears the sound of that aerosol can.

🙀?

Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

Whattaya  think they cook the McNuggets with ?

They ruined the McNuggets when they switched to all white breast meat versus the mystery chicken bits that occasionally had a bit of fat or gristle in them. Wendy's or bust (also Wendy's has honey mustard sauce. WTF, McDonalds?). 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

The husband occasionally does the whipped cream in mouth thing like Janine did when he has fresh blueberries or blueberry pie. I wonder if Prince the cat also comes running like our cat does when he hears the sound of that aerosol can.

My vet uses the spray cheese when he examines my cat. The cat is too busy licking cheese to realise what's going on.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

I don't understand her priorities. What kind of guy does she think she's going to meet? What kind of guy wants to meet a woman who used to weigh 600 pounds, makes being utterly helpless and dependent her life's work, and won't even WALK? Do we think Christian or Gilbert are hanging out on Fat Tinder? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 11
Just now, CircusPeanuts said:

I will grant her that she likely destroyed her knees with all her excess weight and she is probably bone on bone. I’m surprised that they don’t encourage joint replacement when they are at lower weights and have huge such mobility  issues. 

Because if they replace a knee, the weight will just blow the repair. You have to be able to walk to rehab from knee surgery.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

Hopefully he's TLC arranged for a nice cat "chalet".😈

My cousin had to board her cat when she went for training.  I think she was away for 2-3 weeks each time.   It was a very nice place; they let the cats out and played with them.  I am not sure the cat wanted to go home (just joking).   Anyway that was in Florida so maybe Houston has some nice place.

This just makes me miss my cat more--she died a month ago, and I think it is getting worse.

1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

My vet uses the spray cheese when he examines my cat. The cat is too busy licking cheese to realise what's going on.

I wish cheese would work with ours. He'll cut a bitch for some pie crust, though. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Oh please show the date!! 

Oh, it's TLC. For SURE they're showing it. They probably paid the guy!

1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Dear lady in Freshpet commercial, you do not have 5 boys.  You have 4 sons and a dog.

Also, if your dog hasn't eaten in three days and is falling over, TAKE THE DOG TO THE VET! 

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't understand her priorities. What kind of guy does she think she's going to meet? What kind of guy wants to meet a woman who used to weigh 600 pounds, makes being utterly helpless and dependent her life's work, and won't even WALK? Do we think Christian or Gilbert are hanging out on Fat Tinder? 

She is much too slim for Chris-shun or Gilbert.  They like some meat on their gals! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

Is the spray cheese at the vet a new thing?

My vets never used it and suddenly last year they started it. Maybe there was a vet convention and it was a suggestion from someone. My dogs are totally down with it.

• LOL 5

I can't take it. Satellite is frozen because heavy rain is coming through. Got another phone call from university about tornado. Enough already. 

Y'all have to tell me what happens on her date.

• Love 4

I'm sorry, but what is Doug's malfunction that he finds Janine in ANY way desirable?